Red Polka Dots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the genie of sex was out of the bottle, there was no way to return it! Janet found that she needed Joey's very willing manhood, and needed it frequently and repeatedly. She liked to get on top of him, so she could stimulate her clitoris in just the right way as she impaled herself on his rock hard erection. The resulting shattering orgasms were almost beyond belief! She didn't love Joey, and she was quite certain he wasn't smitten with her either. But the sex was more than very satisfactory, and they used each other for mutual pleasure, like the healthy young animals they were! Janet, ever the sensible one, worried a bit about the security of Joey's condoms, so she got started on birth control pills, using a referral to Michelle's physician to get the necessary prescription.

The sexual escapades with Joey continued for about two months, after their first intimate encounter, although Janet had no illusions that they were in any kind of emotional relationship. Being with Joey was all about fucking, and being fucked; and as distasteful as it was to admit it to oneself in those words, a girl had to face facts! And one of them was that she should end things with Joey. After all, over the last several weeks she had made Joey have sex with her in every conceivable place and way, and the most emotion she felt for him was mild affection! And even though he was attentive and considerate, she was becoming increasingly certain that he was ready to add another notch to those that were already etched into the well practiced gun barrel hanging between his legs!

But fair was fair, even if the end was in sight; Joey had been a thoughtful and decent lover, if the term could be used; and had broken in her pussy quite nicely, please and thank you! So Janet decided he should have one last opportunity to stretch it for his own satisfaction, a sort of parting gift, before she ended things. She had noticed that Joey particularly liked to take her from behind, and seemed to come very hard on the few occasions she had allowed him to do her that way. So for this final date she wore a very slutty outfit, the most extreme she owned, with a mini-skirt that barely covered anything; and not only no bra, but no panties either ... why waste valuable time?

As she finished putting on her lipstick in the bathroom, she couldn't help seeing a certain ironic humour in the situation. Giving up Joey was important, she giggled to herself, almost a humanitarian gesture. As long as he was "rogering" her ... she rather liked the British term for it ... he wasn't fulfilling his God appointed mission in life ... to expertly, thoroughly, and pleasurably, separate young women from the unnecessary burden of their virginity! In fact, she was well aware that several of the girls in her class were just praying for the news of his availability, so that, after an indecently quick period of playing "hard to get", they could assume a horizontal position, legs apart, and have him satisfy their obvious lust. They thought she didn't see through them, but they were so, so wrong!

By now, Janet was getting rather tingly underneath her teensy skirt, as she thought about what Joey was about to do to her, and for the first time without a condom! She took her battery powered toothbrush, which must have become rather lonely of late, as it had only been used for the purpose it was engineered for; and, removing the head, switched it on and pressed it against the top of her puffy pussy lips, so the vibrations would stimulate her clitoris. It wasn't very long at all before she reached a decent climax, hopefully just a temporary reprieve before a much better main event! As she cleaned up afterwards, she knew that Joey would be able to smell her arousal, especially with no underwear, but so what!

When Joey arrived only a short while later, at her conveniently empty house, she pulled him into the living room, kissing him; while at the same time unzipping his fly so she could attack his manhood. Kneeling down, she sucked on him for a bit, not something she necessarily enjoyed, but it was his day after all! Once he was suitably hard, she stood up, and took one of his hands and led it under her skirt, so he could find out for himself just how ready she was. She began to kiss him again as he kneaded her drenched pussy, making little sloshing sounds as he worked a finger in and out of her vagina. Whispering in his ear, she told him how she wanted to be taken, and that he didn't need a condom. She then leaned forward over the arm of the sofa, which she had previously covered with an old afghan, and then spread her legs, knowing that the brief skirt was hiding nothing from his gaze! Confronted with her very immodestly displayed, and very defenseless, femininity; he quickly got the idea, and rammed his erection deeply into her sopping wet vagina in a very un-Joey like fashion. Her little plan was clearly working, as he felt gigantic as he stroked in and out of her willing passage, making little sounds under his breath, and giving her a very hard fucking indeed. He was also using his hands to move her hips in time with his powerful thrusts, some of which bottomed out at her cervix.

But Janet was determined to make this last encounter something to remember, so she wiggled one of her hands between the afghan and her body until she got a finger inside her engorged labia, so she could play with her clitoris while he stroked away. As she skilfully massaged around the swollen button, already sensitive from her previous orgasm, she felt the beginnings of a major climax, perhaps accentuated by the submissive position she had taken, or the heat of his bare penis.

And then she felt a complete surprise, Joey was trying to get one of his fingers inside her anus! That shameless and daring intrusion pretty much did it ... she began to thrash about, aroused past anything, even as she tried to hold back to make the inevitable orgasm even stronger. But it was no use, and she almost immediately came on his penis, and his finger, with a series of contractions of incredible strength, while she practically passed out from the sensations, even as she was dimly aware of the white hot spurts of semen that he was ejaculating inside her.

When he was finished, he withdrew both his finger and his penis, using some tissues from the Kleenex box on the coffee table to wipe himself, and then, considerate as always, gently lifted her limp form onto his lap, as he sat down on the afghan so he could hold her. When they had both recovered enough, she teasingly suggested that he had better take her out and feed her, because she needed to keep her strength up! Before getting up, she stuffed a tissue partly into her vagina, trying to staunch the major flow he had deposited there. Retreating to her bedroom, she retrieved a pair of panties from a drawer, along with a feminine liner; otherwise there would surely be an embarrassing wet spot on her skirt after sitting in the restaurant.

Over their meal, and finding the right opportunity in the conversation, she raised the topic of each of them meeting other people. While his voice said disappointed, his face said relieved, which told Janet he was ready to move on as well. Using some carefully rehearsed lines, she managed to steer the conversation in such a way that let both of them admit they were only in it for the sex. Over dessert, she jokingly made him promise to drop by to service her, if she got desperate enough, and couldn't find a suitable male on short notice. He cheerfully agreed, but on the condition that they do it over the arm of the sofa again, which confirmed to a blushing Janet that he had enjoyed the afternoon's sex as much as she had intended him to.

But it was over, and he drove her home in silence. Even at the end of things he was still the polite, considerate Joey; escorting her to the door and giving her a chaste little kiss goodbye. Later, as she thought about it, she felt that it was a good decision. Always practical, Janet was planning to have a few affairs before she settled on one guy. She didn't want to get 10 years into a marriage, and then become one of those women who spread their legs every time an attractive guy looked sideways at them, because they hadn't gotten any experience when they were single. But she would always remember Joey ... her very first!

Later, after changing out of the slut outfit; and hiding it away from her mother's prying eyes, she called a few girlfriends and told them the news. She was pretty certain from the way they rushed through the rest of the telephone call that they couldn't wait to hang up, so they could tell some of the other girls that had made their interest in Joey so obvious, that he was "on the market". Janet's intuition told her that she had made it pretty certain that Joey would get laid by one or the other of them ... and soon! Still and all, she thought to herself with a soft smile, it was really the very last thing she could do for him!

* * *

Sarah, sat by the backyard pool; enjoying the warm late June Friday afternoon by sunbathing in her bikini. She would have preferred to be nude, so she could get an "all over" tan, but there were too many prying eyes in the neighbouring houses, even though most people were at work or school. Not that there was really much to see, she thought to herself ruefully, glancing at her modest breasts, and slim hips. She was certainly no Michelle, or even Janet for that matter, not that Roman seemed to mind!

At least that part is working properly now, she giggled to herself, as she stared at the mound between her legs, just barely covered by the tiny triangle of shimmery tangerine fabric. Noticing that a few wisps of light brown hair were showing around the crotch of the bikini bottom, she made a mental note to trim herself a little before wearing the swimsuit in public.

Stretching like a contented cat, she rolled over to get some sun on her back, even as she shivered a little with anticipation of the get together at Janet's house, and the possibility that she and Roman would have sex afterwards.

The whole situation with him was so wonderful! She had dated quite a few guys in high school, but never let anyone go beyond kissing, although a few had tried to feel her breasts through her clothes. As beautiful as she was, she tended to attract only those guys whose self-image said "cool"; other boys seemed intimidated by her looks. And these self-styled high-status guys were so full of themselves, no doubt because they had lots of girls chasing them! When they discovered she wasn't prepared to engage in much in the way of sexual activity beyond kissing, they quickly moved along to more willing girls. And then Michelle told her about Roman, who she was only vaguely aware of, even though he was in several of her classes.

Apparently, if Michelle was to be believed, he was both smart and serious, but in a good way. It had never been necessary for Sarah to make a play for a guy; there was always plenty of male interest. But that interest always turned out to be not from the right sort of boy, so recently she hadn't accepted offers for any kind of date.

With Michelle pushing her somewhat relentlessly, she made a point of taking notice of Roman during math class; he wasn't any sort of movie star, but certainly reasonably attractive, and looked a little bit athletic. And, she had to admit, he did have very nice brown eyes, which he quickly averted when he discovered her looking at him.

Math period was the last one of the day, and it certainly wasn't one of Sarah's favourites, as she struggled with the subject; but she had to have a calculus credit for university. As the students rose to leave when the bell rang, she approached Roman, and asked, in the sweetest possible way, if he could go with her to the library ... and help with her problem sets for a few minutes. The look of disbelief, and then confusion on his face, was rather amusing ... clearly he wasn't used to getting requests from girls like Sarah. But one thing Sarah also knew, and it wasn't false modesty, was that suggestions from her were the equivalent of Royal Commands when given to adolescent males; and Roman quickly stammered through his agreement to provide some help.

Once they were settled in the library, and Roman had recovered his composure after nearly falling over a chair; a sure sign of his nervousness, they began to study together. But Roman was quite a different person when talking about math ... and gave off a quiet confidence as he explained one problem after another to her in a way that made things crystal clear to Sarah.

"He should be giving this course," she thought to herself, "not taking it."

About 45 minutes later, both problem sets were completed, and ready to turn in, and even better, Sarah thought, probably perfect! Sarah thanked him in a very sincere fashion, and he responded by saying that any time he could help, he would be glad to. Sarah was a bit hopeful that he might ask her to go for a cold drink or coffee, or something, so she could find out a little more about him; but that was probably too tall an order for this first encounter. As she left the library in his company, she got a knowing smirk from Michelle, who was also there doing homework. But Sarah didn't care, Roman was really very nice, she thought to herself, in an earnest sort of way, and very different from the kinds of boys who usually chased after her.

That night, Michelle ruthlessly grilled Sarah on the telephone about Roman; and what she thought of him.

"So?" Michelle asked, in a tone that would have done justice to the Spanish Inquisition.

"So what?" Sarah answered, feigning innocence.

"Don't try to be cute with me, missy, spill the beans ... what did you think!"

"OK, OK," Sarah answered laughing, "He is very nice ... a little lacking in confidence about girls maybe ... but just as smart as you said. He certainly knows calculus stone cold."

"You should see his English paper ... he let me read it ... mine looks pathetic in comparison!"

"Why are you trying to set me up with him, anyway?"

"I just think you would make a nice couple ... he needs a girlfriend ... and you've put yourself on the shelf."

"What about you?"

"I thought about it ... but I think we'll just be friends ... I enjoy talking to him. With every other boy I know, it's always about sex ... not that I'm complaining, but it's nice to have a guy you can just hang out with. And he's interesting ... I've actually learned quite a bit about how boys see things ... especially girls!"

"Do you think ...?"

"I doubt it ... at least from a few remarks he's made."

"He's certainly different from every other boy I've gone out with. I specialize in conceited jerks mostly."

"So do you want me to make it happen?"

"How would you do that ... he seems a bit shy?"

"Trust me!"

Apparently Michelle had the situation totally in hand, because a day later Roman was on the phone asking for a date.

"Did he call," Michelle asked the following morning as they walked to school.

"Yes."

"And?"

"Do you have to know everything?" Sarah said, slightly annoyed.

"Of course ... everything ... where you go; what you do; when you first kiss; how many dates before he tries something ... how fast you give in ... everything!"

"Michelle!" Sarah protested, flushing ... and flustered, "I'm just going on a date ... and you already have me sleeping with him!"

"Of course," Michelle said with a laugh, obviously enormously enjoying the situation, "I set this up; and I expect a blow by blow account, right up to, and including, the big event!"

"Well some things are private," Sarah said hotly, "and besides I'm still a virgin ... something like that would be a big decision for me."

"But you're already considering having sex with him," Michelle said in a knowing way, her blue eyes dancing with delight.

"I am not ... I barely know him!" a furious Sarah retorted.

"If you say so missy," Michelle said smugly, "tsk, tsk ... not even 18 yet ... if your mother knew what you were thinking!"

"That's enough!" Sarah said even more furiously, as she stomped off down the road by herself, with Michelle's silvery laughter following behind her.

But later on, a contrite Michelle caught up to Sarah at lunchtime, and apologized for the teasing; which allowed Sarah to admit to her that the suspicions about the potential chemistry between her and Roman were not misplaced.

The first date with Roman was a total success, and she had even given him a small kiss goodnight ... something she normally wouldn't do right away! Unlike other boys she had gone out with, Roman didn't spend the entire evening talking about himself; to the exclusion of all other subjects. And his comments about the movie were not only clever, but amusing as well.

As the dates, and "accidental" meetings, piled up, Sarah found herself walking on a pink cloud. How much was first love, and how much was first lust, was about the only thing left to figure out. Roman had arranged a party to celebrate her 18th birthday, and she rather expected him to try to get past first base with her after he drove her home; but even after some very serious necking ... for a supposedly shy inexperienced guy, he certainly knew how to kiss ... he kept his hands to himself. She had had a couple of alcoholic drinks at the party to celebrate her birthday, and ruefully admitted to Michelle the next day that she had been fully prepared to be taken advantage of.

"Does he know you're on the pill?" Michelle had asked.

Sarah had been taking birth control pills for about a year and a half in order to regulate the problematic swings in her monthly cycle.

"Of course not," Sarah replied, "that's not something you bring up, unless you want a guy to think you're just asking for it."

"He probably doesn't want to seem like a typical guy," Michelle suggested, "you know the type, all hands, and not much else."

"But this is ridiculous!" Sarah said with a sigh, "it's nice to be respected and all, but there is a limit ... what is he waiting for, a message from the Angel Gabriel?"

"But he kisses you, doesn't he?"

"Ohmigod yes ... if you want your toes curled, he's the guy ... believe me!"

"That good?"

"That good!"

"Well maybe you're just going to have to get things started. When you're kissing, try putting his hand somewhere he might find interesting."

"But I don't want him to think I'm some sort of slut!"

"Don't be silly! You've been seeing him for quite a while. Besides, he won't have much time for thinking when he's going to be so very, very busy getting acquainted with what's underneath your clothes."

"Michelle ... really!"

"Well ... it's up to you ... if you want him to make a move, you're obviously going to have to encourage him. Have you considered not wearing a bra; that usually gets their attention!"

"Isn't that a little obvious?"

"Who cares; as long as it works! Besides, it's almost warm enough for a sun dress. Don't you have one that's backless?"

"Yes, but I would never consider wearing it this early in the season."

"Well you know the old saying about desperate times calling for desperate measures!"

"Maybe you're right ... as usual!"

Sarah hadn't hesitated to ask Michelle about her love life, and how to encourage Roman to go farther, because Michelle had already shared the story of her own first sexual experience with Sarah. She remembered the conversation well. Michelle had gone to Montreal for Easter with her family, and shared the momentous details with a wide-eyed Sarah as they walked to school the first morning after she got back.

"Who was it? Did it hurt? Did you like it? Did he use a condom?" a surprised Sarah had blurted out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa ... one question at a time; you've met my cousin Sylvie, haven't you?"