Red Satin Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers

"No he never..." Kyle said and then he cried out, his body lurching forward as the old man pressed the tip of his tongue into the ring, and as Roger rammed his tongue into the lad's anus while gripping Kyle's hips the lad cried out loudly.

"Omigod! Daddy! Your tongue is going into my ass!" Kyle announced to whomever was in the adjoining rooms.

"You like that son?" said the red-faced senior before plunging back in. "You like Daddy fucking your boy pussy with his tongue?"

"Yes!" Kyle announced as he ground his face back so more of the serpent like tongue was probing his rectum until he blurted out, "Oh damn - I'm cumming Daddy!"

It wasn't until Kyle's untouched cock has already sent out several ropes of his seed onto the bedding that the old man managed to reach under and grab the boy's spurting prong, roughly milking his manhood until it went limp in his hand.

"Daddy told you he would make you feel good," didn't he?" Roger said as he struggled to his feet and went over to his bag, licking the boy sap off of his hand before extracting the tube of lube while Kyle looked at him with a dazed expression, still on all fours.

"You're really going to try and put your dick in my bottom?" Kyle asked, his eyes focused on the monolith that bobbed in front of the old man as Roger's weathered hand generously coated it with gel.

"Yes son, and Daddy will make sure not to hurt you," Roger explained, looking into the bag and deciding he didn't need the band he often put around the base of his cock to keep him stiff, because he was as hard as he could remember getting in recent years. "You just need to relax, okay?"

"I'll try daddy," Kyle sniffed as Roger brought the tube with him and he went behind the lad to apply more gel to Kyle's anus.

The cool gel made Kyle shiver as the old man slipped his greased finger into his snug orifice, and as Roger spun and probed the steamy cauldron he looked up and saw their reflection in the dresser mirror.

Not bad for an old man, Roger mused to himself, only making a face when he saw the hint of love handles that had appeared on his otherwise slim body. They looked so good there in the mirror that Roger was tempted to lift Kyle's head up so he could see but decided against it because he thought that the sight of his glistening weapon was unsettling to the lad before when he thought about where it was going.

"Here we go honey," Roger declared as he extracted his finger and looked at the tiny gap his finger had momentarily created, chuckling when he pondered what that little opening would look like when he was through with it.

Roger brought the tip of his cock to the slightly relaxed ring, and as he pushed in the senior pondered whether it was wrong of him to be enjoying the cry that Kyle - and all the boys for that matter - let out when he first penetrated their tender rings, but then again by the end they were seldom still crying and soon begged for more.

"Oh geez - Mr. Wilbur!" Kyle yelped. "It hurts."

"You're doing so good honey. Daddy is real proud of you. Now relax that little boy pussy while I..."

"Ow!" Kyle cried out when the ridge of the bulbous head popped into his anus, and Roger's hands gently caressed the boy's back as he paused for a second.

"There honey. The worst is over."

"Is it all in?" Kyle asked, trying to look over his shoulder in a vain attempt to see.

"Almost honey," Roger said, stifling a chuckle when he looked down and saw that there was at least 6" waiting outside the stretched out hole, and while it wouldn't all get in Kyle was definitely going to get some more of it. "Tell me how it feels."

"It feels huge Daddy," Kyle said, groaning a little when the old man began to slowly rock back and forth, slipping a little more of himself in ever so gradually as he did while his hands gripped the lad's hips and kept him spread wide open.

Mustn't do that, the senior mused when he happened to glance at their image in the mirror. The sight of that old prevert humping the sweet innocent boy like a dog was too much - not to his conscience but to his self-control because it was hard enough not cumming as it was.

"But you're liking it, aren't you honey? Starting to feel good?" Roger asked as he reached over and squirted some more lotion into the crack over his cock as he pulled it almost all the way out before plunging back in.

"I guess," Kyle gasped as the old man kept thrusting.

"Let's see," Roger said as he leaned over Kyle, his moist hairy chest against the lad's back, and after reaching around a groping for a while finally found what he was looking for.

"You are liking it!" Roger exclaiming, cackling when his searching hand found the boy's cock curved up towards his belly, just as hard as it had seemed to be virtually all evening. "Your prick is hard again! What a virile young lad you are! Does this feel good?"

"Yes Daddy," Kyle responded as the long wrinkle fingers slid up and down his arching plum. "It all feels good - your big dick in my bottom and your hand jerking me off."

"You won't be able to cum again, will you son?" Roger asked. "Certainly not again so fast!"

"I think so Daddy."

"You're an amazing boy and Daddy's very proud of you." Roger said as he kissed Kyle's shoulders while continuing to probe the lad's bowels, and the senior didn't need to look to know how much of his cock was impaled in the boy. "Can you tell me when you're going to cum? Daddy wants to cum with you."

"Okay," Kyle said. "Jerk my dick harder Daddy. Rub the tip. That's it. Almost there..."

"You going to cum honey?" Roger grunted as his thrusts got brisker and shorter. "Tell Daddy."

"Almost," Kyle squealed. "Harder... faster... jerk it... almost... COMING DADDY!!"

As the lad screamed Roger looked up at the mirror at the red-faced old man whose eyes were bulging out of his skull, and just as he felt the lad's prick pulsate in his grasp he came as well, filling Kyle's ravaged bowels with what felt like an absurd amount of his seed.

"Ooh!" Kyle mooed as the warm sap coated his insides while his dick went limp in the senior citizen's hand, and only then did the lad let his head drop down to the bedding.

Roger felt light-headed and his back protested when he finally straightened up, and after his deflated cock slipped out of Kyle he glanced down, shuddering at the gaping hole which had been such a tiny pink ring not long ago.

Roger kept looking as the ring slowly contracted back to what it once was, and only then did the old timer fall down on the bed next to Kyle.

"Daddy that was so good," Kyle gushed, obviously none the worse for wear, and as the boy snuggled up to Roger and rested his head on the old man's chest he said, "Can we do that some more?"

"Not tonight honey," Roger said as he shook his head. "Maybe tomorrow."

It was then that Roger told the boy for the first time that he would be driving the lad all the way to his destination instead of just dropping him off near an interstate exit.

"Really? You mean I won't have to hitchhike anymore?"

"No son, that is if you don't mind being with me for a couple more days - and nights."

"Wow, are you kidding Daddy? This was great," Kyle declared."

"What this? Is your prick hard again?" Roger exclaimed when he felt something getting hard against his hip.

"I can't help it," Kyle said as he nibbled on the old man's nipple while raking his hand through his chest hair. "You get me so excited."

"Well, I'll take care of that for you - maybe in the shower. How about if we take one together?" Roger suggested.

"Cool," Kyle said, and the odd couple crawled off of the messy bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Gotta pee," Kyle said as he lifted the seat while Roger adjusted the water temperature.

"Wait son!" Roger said as he looked over at Kyle holding his semi-turgid dick and preparing to let loose. "Don't go in the toilet - go in here."

"Huh?" Kyle said, but did as he was told, climbing into the tub with the old man.

"Now just pee," Roger said as he strained to kneel in front of the boy. "Go ahead."

"On you?" Kyle asked, and after Roger nodded he scrunched up his face.

"Just pee on my chest. It's okay honey. Daddy likes it and besides the shower will clean it off," Roger explained as he took the dick from the lad, pulling and wiggling the pale tube.

"Can't."

"Just close your eyes and relax," Roger said, and as Kyle did what he was told and looked up to the shower head the old man leaned forward just in time to catch the first blast of the hot amber in his face.

Roger savored the torrent of salty brine, and when the flow became a trickle he looked up and saw that the boy had looked down at some point, but Kyle looked more confused than anything else, and after Roger wiggled the lad's dick he started to get up.

"How does that feel?" Kyle asked as he helped the senior to his feet.

"It's an acquired taste, but I adore it and I'm so happy you did that for me," Roger said as the shower washed over them, and seeing the lad's prick rising again he reached down and grabbed it, pulling it over to his limp cock and slipping the pink cone into his long foreskin to rub the tips together for a second.

"You looked happy," Kyle said, giggling when he saw his boner get swallowed up into the brown cocoon. "Maybe tomorrow night you can pee on me - not my face but maybe my belly or my dick?"

"I would love to," Roger said as Kyle grabbed the soap and started to lather up the old man's chest and bushy armpits, and as the old man enjoyed the attention he was already thinking about how slow he would have to drive to make this journey last an extra day.

***

Thank you for reading.

timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers
12