Red Wine On Her Yellow Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers

"It doesn't matter any longer and he wasn't anything special so I don't remember."

I stared at her and said, "It really matters for the court. You have to testify with the truth or commit perjury, which would be sentenced with something from six month to four years in jail. Marianne said that your husband did forgive you after your confession. I'm going to see him now and hopefully you confessed some details to him and his memory is better than yours."

Now Johanna had turned ashen gray and shouted, "For heavens sake, keep my husband and me out of Marianne's damn shit. I have neither cheated my husband nor know any Robin. You better ask Marianne, she asked me to pretend to have done it if you called me. A damn silly joke but she is my sister and I agreed to do that for her.

Before I left Johanna she was threatened with a visit to her husband if she called Marianne and told her that I was in town searching for the truth.

Sitting in the car, my hands were shaking and I had to calm down for a long time before I was able to drive. Now, when it was one hundred percent sure that Robin was innocent, I felt terrible remorse for how he must have suffered by my accusations and my nasty humiliation of him on the island.

The worst thing in my mind now was how easy it would have been for me to find out the truth the day after Marianne's visit. Several times I asked myself, "Why in the hell did I believe Marianne more than Robin?"

I was ashamed, humiliated, and angry when going to Marianne's work at a small ladies fashion shop where she was dealing with a middle-aged customer. Marianne was taken by total surprise and turned pale when she saw the rage in my face and heard me shouting, "You damn stupid whore, why in the hell did you come to me and lie about my husband? I've been to a lawyer and he wants to sue you, because we have everything on tape both your crap talk in my home and Johanna's confession about your dirty game."

The customer had enough of that shop and left us without any comments. I shook Marianne and shouted, "Why in the hell did you do that to me?"

She began to cry and sobbed, "I had serious problems and needed the money, please forgive me, I sold my honor and have been ashamed as hell since then."

"Who paid you?"

"Your mother did. She wanted you to divorce Robin and marry your ex. He is single now."

"Is that really true."

"Yes it is. I'm ashamed but it is the truth."

I didn't care about any further details, but took all the coins in my purse and threw them in her face and shouted, "Her are your thirty coins."

I heard Marianne's crying loudly when I left the shop.

I expected my parents to be at their jobs, so I went to see my ex at his work. I was convinced that he told me the truth when he said that he knew nothing about Marianne's and my mother's silly games. He told me that in two weeks time from now he would leave for a one year job in China working with a joint venture project between his job and a Chinese company and he had no interest at all in a divorced ex with two children.

No doubt that he told the truth.

Back home when Robin came from his work I couldn't help crying loudly while confessing how wrong and stupid I'd been against him and got almost a shock when he didn't say "yes I do" to my begging him to forgive me.

Robin saw the fearful look in my eyes, gave me a hug and said, "Calm down, we are working on that problem, aren't we?"

"Yes we are and we have to fix it."

Then both of us went back to my hometown again to talk with my parents. It wasn't a happy trip, and probably would have been impossible for me to do without the support from Robin.

My father didn't know anything and got angry as a bee when he heard what my mother had done and accused her of being insane. After some screaming and shouting I told my mother that I would never speak to her again, nobody in my family would ever visit her house again, and she wasn't welcome in our home. Before we left I told my father that he would always be welcome to see his grandchildren and us.

Back in our car my mind was still boiling in anger and I realized that my strength wasn't strong enough for continuing this conflict any longer with anybody so I began to cry and shouted to Robin, "I'm a silly damn bitch who might have terminated our love and our marriage. But I can't take any more crap. Everything is my fault and it is up to you Robin, love me or dump me? I want to know that at this very moment. Did you understand my question?"

Robin did and stopped the car, gave me a hug, kissed me, and said, "I love you Emmelie and our love will survive this problem and grow stronger than ever."

That evening I went straight to bed but the next morning I decided that my family had suffered enough and though I was still in a mess, it would be better to work forward than to think about all the crap I had found out about my mother and my old friends.

The family dinner Robin and I cooked that evening was great in a very positive atmosphere. When our children were sleeping in their beds I told Robin that now it would be time for his "holy night" when he was allowed to have all kind of sex with me if he had any secret dreams about kinky things. Robin looked at me and asked with smile in his face, "Everything?"

I got a chilly feeling when I replied, "Yes everything but only between you and me, no others will be allowed."

He took a close look at me, caressed my bottom and I began to fear I would be punished with a hard spanking when he asked, "We are two in that game, are you looking forward to anything new or want me to me to do something special we never done before?"

"No."

"In that case it's high time for us to make real good love again. That's what I want most of all."

Now when I was sure that Robin wouldn't demand any rough revenge fucking or use me as a cheap whore I felt a great relief and we went to our bedroom and began to undress each other.

I suspected that he wouldn't be able to last very long at the first time, so I gave him a tender sucking, which got him wriggling like a worm when it was close for him. But, I went on with my sucking the whole way, swallowed his load for the first time in my life, and continued sucking until he was hard again.

Now it was his turn to show some action. His hot kisses all over my body got me so hot that I had to interrupt him by spreading my legs and begging him make love to me. He did it and now he was able to have his tender lovemaking lasting long enough to give me an intense orgasm. We did it one more time during the night and once again early in the morning.

I was very happy for my saved marriage but still very sad about how close it had been for me acting stupid enough to loose everything for no reason at all. Sometimes my memories from the Gran Canaria caused me terrible thoughts about what could have happened if Pierre had been straight and wanted to seduce me. What would Robin have done to Pierre? I convinced myself that I would have been able to resist his attempts and never let him go so far. But would I?

It was a total and unexpected surprise both for Robin and me to find out how fragile even a strong love as ours could be when one of us acted in anger. Robin, our children and I have a good life now again. Of course, we can't avoid all problems, but now we will talk with each other and do our best to solve them together.

My parents still have a rather chilly relation, which is slowly beginning to be better after my mother agreed to go for therapy and began to see how stupid and nasty she has been.

I have read and accepted Robin's story and he read and accepted mine. We thank you for reading about how we saved our marriage.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers