Redemption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy chewed the corner of her lip. "What would happen if you get caught?"

"One of the high priests will probably take a lash to his back," Amadashiel chimed in before Abdiel could answer.

"Or they'll make him strip down, bend over, and take a belt to his ass," Natanael sighed. "I got those allot for accepting candy from the visitors."

"We weren't supposed to take candy from the visitors?" Amadashiel gasped.

"Of course not," Abdiel said with a frown. "That's how you can get drugged and abducted and violated."

"I know," Natanael sighed with a pout. "That's how I fell from grace. They stuck something in my drink, though. Not candy."

Boy watched in fascination as Natanael stroked a wand through his thick Mohawk, turning the stark white strands a startling shade of green. Every day-cycle he had something different.

Abdiel walked to the back of the transport, to the dining area and fiddled with the food replicator.

"Hey," he called out, "no fair. You guys have actual food coming out here. Back on my transport all we have is Prinut." He finished with a grimace and a little shudder.

Natanael grinned at Amadashiel and Boy as he reclined his seat and crossed his booted feet at the ankles. "Well, thank all that's holy we didn't have Ash stock up our transport."

"Zak and Anniel were livid," Abdiel said around a mouthful of food.

Boy plopped down into a seat to watch the parade of alien creatures stroll by.

Boy jumped in alarm when Amadashiel gripped her hair from behind.

"Let me braid your hair, Boyra. Relax," she said.

Boy Rayne tried, but having a female near always put her on edge. "B-Boyra?" she stuttered, eyes wide as the girl reaper ran her long fingers through Boy's long locks.

"You look like a girl. It's weird calling you Boy."

"I say we give her a whole new name," Natanael suggested, rubbing his jaw with one finger. "Let's see...how about Sex Kitten?" he snickered

Amadashiel giggled behind Boy. "Or Sweet Baby?"

When the girl reaper's hands slid down Boy's chest to grip her breasts tightly, Boy shot out of the chair with a snarl. "I'm not a fucking baby, or a kitten."

To her horror, she felt her eyes well with tears. Angry and ashamed, she ran back into the only empty cabin, slamming the door behind her.

The room was so tiny, she couldn't pace. With a furious snarl, she pounced on the bed and unsheathed her claws. The pillows took the brunt of her rage, foamy stuffing floating in the air by the time she'd stopped. Her breath hammered in and out of her open lips as she finally settled herself on her haunches in the middle of the bed.

"Boy?"

She turned to look at Abdiel peering in through the open door.

"You okay?"

Her lip trembled, but she refused to give in to tears. She turned away instead and hung her head, feeing anger and confusion.

The bed dipped. Abdiel cleared his throat. "Don't pay attention to those two idiots. I think you should choose the name you like...and be whoever you want to be."

Boy wrapped her arms around herself. Who did she want to be? Her eyes dropped down to her breasts. "I don't know who I want to be..." or what. Was she really comfortable as a female? She was attracted to males, but terrified of females. Wouldn't it make sense to let her feminine side manifest. She looked at Abdiel—so sweet and cute.

"Do you prefer girls or boys, Abdiel?"

The blond reaper's cheeks went pink and he looked down with a shy grin. "Um. I'm undecided."

Boy pouted. "But do you prefer fucking or being fucked?"

Abdiel's clear grey eyes rose to gaze into boy's. "I've never done either. I'm still a virgin."

Boy felt shocked. "A virgin?"

Abdiel chuckled and nodded. "I want my first time to be special. I don't know. Maybe I want to be in love before I give my first time to someone, like Ashriel. He was in love with Anniel for more than three hundred siglons."

The concept baffled Boy. She'd never had a choice in the matter. Her first master had strapped her down on all fours and took his time plundering her female opening and her male opening. It had been awful, but the worst nightmare had been when master had pumped her full of Liquid X and had seven females mount her as a male. The delicate skin covering her cockhead had torn and it had taken days for the bloodied swollen tip to heal.

Abdiel leaning over and kissing her softly brought Boy Rayne out of her dark memories.

"Why did you kiss me?" she asked touching her lips.

"You just looked so sad," he replied in a soft tone. "Don't stay in here. Come on out again. I'll braid your hair, okay? Like Zak's. How about it?"

His smile was infectious, and she found herself accepting his proffered hand with a shy smile of her own.

Out in the lounge, Natanael turned when they approached. His eyes searched Boy's face, a little frown of concern wrinkling the area between his finely arched brows. "Hey...I'm sorry for being such an ass. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," he pleaded.

Boy looked down at her boots, digging the tip of one into the plush carpeting of the transport. "It's okay. I guess I over-reacted too."

Amadashiel snorted derisively. Boy just ignored her.

Abdiel patted a seat and began weaving her hair into a long braid down her back as they continued to wait in silence.

The hours ticked away slowly before Devon suddenly appeared at the entrance to the transport.

"Time to go," he said hurrying in. He kept looking over his shoulder out the exit hatch.

Boy felt a shiver of excitement and apprehension. Where was Lucien?

The second transport was parked so close to their transport, it blocked the view out.

Eriel stumbled down the corridor from the sleeping area, yawning. He'd pulled on a pair of pants and boots at least, though his pants were open and his dick was hanging out.

Amadashiel giggled and scampered over to him. Falling to her knees, she latched onto his cock and started sucking him off, her fingers gripping his thighs as she moaned and slurped happily.

Eriel hissed and buried his fingers in her hair with a throaty moan, "Ah, fuck. Why weren't we on the same transport? I haven't cum in more than twenty-four hours."

Devon cleared his throat and continued, "They'll try to separate us. I'm not sure we'll end up living in the same building once we're on Earth, but it doesn't matter. We'll convene in two day-cycles at our demon hunting headquarters. Seth gave all of you your new identities, right?"

Everyone mumbled affirmatively, except Amadashiel, who had her mouth full of angel cock.

"I don't have one," Boy said uncertainly.

Devon smiled at her, his eyes lit in blue fire as usual. "Don't worry, Boy. As far as we know, you're not a wanted criminal or anything we need to worry about."

In the blink of an eye, Devon began to change. His hair became white, like Boy's and his blue eyes turned grey, the glowing fire in them dimming. He peeled his blue flight suit shirt off and flexed his broad shoulders. Black wings emerged from his back. Boy could see the bones in his face move, his entire countenance changing. When done, Boy stood in front of a stranger.

She blinked over and over, but the white-haired reaper was still there were Devon had once stood. Sniffing deeply, Boy Rayne still picked up Devon's scent.

"Don't worry, Boy," he said with a grin, "it's still me."

He turned his head, his eyes twitching a bit. "Ashriel," the reaper called out with Devon's voice.

Eriel was groaning in completion when Ashriel's bulky form filled the doorway. He scowled at the spectacle Eriel and Amadashiel were making of themselves near the dining galley, but Boy barely registered the reapers sexual play. Her bewildered eyes looked down to Ashriel's right and a warning snarl erupted from her lips as she jumped up to crouch on her seat defensively.

Next to Ashriel was an enormous black wolf with luminous golden eyes. The beast bared white fangs at Boy in a parody of a smile, which only made Boy growl louder and climb warily onto the seat behind her.

"Easy," Devon said holding out a hand to Boy, even as his eyes grew smoldering blue again. "It's just Anniel. She shifted into her wolf form."

Anniel sat on her haunches, staring at Boy with those hypnotic eyes. A pink tongue lolled out to lick her chops as she gave a little sneeze, her tail thumping on the metal ramp leading out of the transport.

Boy wasn't convinced.

Outside, beyond where Ashriel, Anniel, and Devon stood, Boy saw Seth step up to the bottom of the ram. Seth peered up into the transport before turning his head to call to Lucien.

"Let's get moving," Ashriel said backing up a bit.

The black wolf remained sitting where she was. Devon's eyes dimmed and paled to grey again. Sliding dark glasses over his face, he reached out and gripped a handle attached to a harness on the wolf.

Finally, the black she-wolf rose and turned, leading Devon, the reaper, out of the transport.

Lucien darted into the transport just before the other reapers filed out.

Boy gaped when she realized Lucien also had wings, only his were snowy white.

Lucien hesitated a moment, flaring his new wings a bit. He had no shirt, just the typical three-point vest the reapers wore to accommodate their wings. His hair flowed, a thousand shades of gold, over his shoulders, down his chest, almost to his waist...heavenly beauty incarnate.

"We need to look different to keep from drawing attention," he explained. "Devon and I have Seraphian blood, so the wings were a necessity." He cocked his head to the side. "I know it's allot to take in. Are you going to be okay?"

Boy didn't know what to say. She'd watched the meandering aliens through the porthole and it hadn't occurred to her what her reaction would be the moment she had to walk out amongst the throngs of aliens. All her arena training came to the fore, making her feel edgy.

"I can tell Abdiel to take you back to Alpha—"

"No," Boy snapped. She didn't want to go back...not without him. "I-I'll be fine."

Lucien's ice-blue eyes bore into her a few heartbeats before his hand rose toward Boy.

Boy gulped, staring at those beautiful fingers. Even his hands were lovely, unlike Boy's, who had to remember to retract her claws before putting her hand into his.

He helped her down from the seat she'd jumped on, but the world swayed and dimmed making her knees buckle.

"Fuck, Rayne," Lucien hissed pulling her against his hard body. "What's wrong with you?"

Boy struggled to get her knees braced under her. She leaned her forehead against Lucien a few seconds before stepping away from him. He didn't let her go, though. His hands gripped her upper arms tightly, his eyes searching her face with a concerned frown.

"Rayne," he said again.

Boy frowned up at him. Rayne? A borrowed name from another.

She shook his hands off abruptly, not sure where the surge of hurt, anger, and jealousy sprouted from. She'd never felt these emotions...well maybe the anger.

"I'm fine," she mumbled looking down at her boots. "It was just..."

What? What could she say? She wasn't sure why she'd almost just swooned like an idiot.

"Lucien," Seth barked from outside the transport.

Lucien ignored him, his eyes staring intently at Boy. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Boy stood straighter and nodded. "I'm fine."

She moved to brush past him, but he snaked an arm around her waist and hauled her against him.

"Tonight we'll be sleeping all together, but tomorrow night..." Lucien swallowed. His hand suddenly gripped the back of her neck and jerked her face to his.

His mouth took hers, hot, hard, demanding, owning. He ground his hips against her, letting her feel his arousal. Feathers rustled and Boy opened her eyes to see his glorious white wings spread out behind him. Had he not held her tight against him, she would have fallen, a boneless heap to the floor.

Lucien didn't need to say anything more. His intention was clear. Tomorrow night she would share his bed...and most likely her body.

A shudder of anticipation shot through Boy. She couldn't help the possessive snarl that erupted from her throat. Lucien's grip tightened and he growled back, surprising her, making her cock throb heavy inside her clenching depths.

By the time he lifted his mouth, Boy was panting, her claws making dents in his vest.

"We need to leave now before Seth has an aneurysm," Lucien said huskily.

Boy just nodded stupidly.

*******

He shouldn't have kissed her. Lucien cursed inwardly. He shouldn't have made her think there would be more between them once they arrived on Earth. There shouldn't be.

He was being selfish and he knew it. Lucien couldn't offer Boy Rayne any type of security anymore than he could offer Girl. The sight of seeing her so terrified, unsure, and confused had aroused every protective instinct Lucien possessed. When she'd almost fainted, it was all he could do not to strap her into one of the seats and take off back to Alpha 7—to hell with the mission.

"Lucien," Seth said with an animalistic snarl this time.

"Come on," He said gesturing for her to go first.

He needed to keep an eye on her. Boy Rayne was an exotic beauty and anyone could try to abduct her. Abductions and slavery ran rampant in that sector of the galaxy.

She'd braided her iridescent white hair into a rope that fell to her ass...an ass that swayed seductively in her snug navy-blue flight suit.

His cock jumped in his own leather pants as they descended the ramp. Her steps hesitated before reaching the bottom where Seth stood.

Seth was half shifted, his skin furred over white with black tiger's stripes. His face still held some of its familiarity, but his nose had flattened a bit into its feline shape and his lush lips were curled back to reveal his fangs.

Boy stopped and growled at him viciously.

Lucien gripped her arm and turned her back to face him.

"Damn-it, Rayne. It's just Seth. Are you going to go feral on us?"

Her eyes were wide, and she was trembling.

"Breathe," he ordered, his thumbs stroking her upper arms.

She closed her eyes and took deep breaths trying to get herself under control.

Seth stepped up next to them, clearly agitated.

"This isn't going to work, Luke," Seth hissed.

Lucien kept his eyes on Boy Rayne. She bared her fangs, but didn't growl this time. He wasn't sure if that was still a good thing.

"Rayne, not only is everyone going to look a little different, but we're going to be surrounded by other creatures as well. Tell me now if you think that'll be too much for you, and we'll go back aboard the transport until you either think you can handle it or we go back home."

Her head snapped back up, the tips of her pointed ears and cheeks blushing. He could tell she didn't want to back down, and he admired her for trying, but too much was at risk. They couldn't draw attention to themselves. They needed to blend in unassumingly with the rest of the aliens around them. No one suspected the Alpha Angels were going to try to go back to Earth, but they were renowned throughout the galaxy, Devon, Ashriel, Zak, Remi, and Rowie being the most recognizable.

"You already saw Devon's change. Remi and Zak are in a half shift as well, their dragon forms. Rowie has blue eyes and deep red hair now. If you feel like it's too much for you, we can—"

"I'll be fine," she said on a gulping breath, her eyes darting to Seth's face and then back to his. "I promise I'll behave. I-I don't know what came over me, that's all."

She stepped away from him and looked up at Seth through her lashes.

Lucien's jaw dropped when she suddenly wrapped her arms around Seth's neck with a purr and hugged him. Seth looked shocked too. The expression was exceptionally comical on his furred kitty-cat face.

They joined the others near the processing area. Long disorganized lines piled up before the various counters processing immigrants heading off to various other worlds were admission was a little more restricted than usual.

Lucien flared his wings slightly to cocoon Boy as he crowded her from behind. His hands eventually found their way to her hips and he encouraged her to get closer into the circle of their reapers. Devon and Anniel were in their midst. They had to shield him despite his transformation because his cambion essence drew certain species of humanoid aliens—a little gift from their daddy. Lucien had it too, but more diluted than Devon.

Drawing his attention away from Boy, he looked around to verify that—yes—he was indeed garnering much attention.

A group of Gruesh gawked at him. One of the females grinned and parted her tunic to show him her four pierced breasts.

In front of him, Rayne snarled.

"Easy, baby," he murmured, wrapping an arm around her waist.

On cue, Zak and Remi stepped up behind him, their dragon wings covering him from view.

The reapers were attended in a group. The Ratitien official asked them if they were armed, where they were going and why.

A Hyganthian officer gestured Lucien forward. The Gyant was about ten feet tall, with arms like tree trunks and the body of an Edenian terra-tank. Ugly didn't begin to describe the male creature. He was bald, cross-eyed and had enormous square teeth that didn't fit completely inside his mouth.

Lucien cringed as he stepped around the big man, his sour smell burning the hairs in Lucien's nostrils. Even Boy rubbed at her nose in disgust.

Arm still around Boy, he moved forward to the counter next to the rat-like Ratitien. The Gyant from Hygantha crowded him from behind, his fetid breath fanning over Lucien's pseudo wings and head. The officer sitting at the counter, a Dreetle, waved his antennae at them.

At least the fucker wouldn't react to Lucien's cambion essence. He highly doubted a creature that looked like an overgrown roach would feel sexual attraction to him. At least he hoped it wouldn't.

A shudder ran through Lucien's body as he swallowed hard.

"What species are you?" the insect-like alien questioned.

Lucien stared into his fuzzy bulbous, black eyes, amazed that an actual voice emerged from the things pincer-like mouth, though it was extremely high pitched, like the buzz of a mosquito.

"I'm part Seraph, part Edenian."

The creature's antennae wiggled around some more and his little pincers twitched.

"Open your wings," the creature demanded.

Lucien's hold on Boy Rayne tightened. Slowly, he flared his wings. The weight was excruciating. Thank fuck he'd worked out with Zak.

The Dreetle made loud clicking sounds, ratcheting Lucien's nerves higher.

Boy began to growl low in her throat.

Lucien heard a laser gun activate behind him. Pressing his lips together in tight line, Lucien jerked his arm harder across Boy Rayne's abdomen. Her growling stopped with a grunt.

She glowered over her shoulder at him. He just raised one brow at her. Had the situation not been so dangerous, he might have found the whole thing hilarious.

"What is this thing in front of you?"

Lucien's gaze swung back to the Dreetle. Had the ugly fuck just referred to Boy as a thing?

"We travel together. Rayne is mine," he replied.

Rayne shuddered, and grew stiff in his embrace.

The Dreetle's antennae went wild and his clicking grew in intensity.

"What are you, creature?" it finally hissed.

Lucien heard Boy gulp.

"Rayne has many mixes, but she's mainly Merulian," Lucien blurted out.

"Merulian?" Loud clicking ensued. The bug rose from it's seat. "I smell more than Merulian. Kreeg, bring this thing to the examining room."

The Gyant seized Boy by an arm and tried to drag her away from Lucien.

The others, realizing what was happening, rushed over. More guards came running and in the blink of an eye, armed guards pointing laser rifles and plasma guns surrounded them.

Lucien froze. The Gyant had his gun pointed in Boys face.