Redemption Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy jumping down from the window ledge startled him.

Boy stripped down and joined Girl in the tiny bathing area.

Girl just stared at him a moment before letting her gaze dart to Lucien.

Lucien crossed his arms over his chest and glared back. She wanted to seduce him, but he wasn't going to make it easy for her. He wasn't easy.

Boy splashed himself and scrubbed his skin with soap. Slowly, Girl resumed washing herself as well, but she did so more slowly and decidedly provocatively.

Boy's cock began to stiffen as he noticed. Lucien bit the insides of his cheeks to keep from grinning at the spectacle they presented.

They looked fuckably hot, and he was in pain south of his belly button.

Lucien began to sweat. He desperately wanted to strip and join them, pull their soapy bodies against his...make them stand facing the wall as he took a flogger to their squirming bottoms. That's what those two little brats deserved.

Girl Rayne dipped her naughty fingers between her spread thighs and rubbed. The idea was she was supposedly washing her sweet little cunt, but in reality, she was blatantly masturbating, rolling her hips as she pressed her digits between her soapy folds. Lucien had to admit, it was hot as fuck.

Boy dipped the green pitcher they used to rinse and doused girl.

"I think you're done," he announced.

Lucien had to bite his lips now to contain his laughter. Boy would make a great switch.

She sputtered and frowned and looked like she was about to argue, but just huffed and stood.

Lucien turned away when she approached him, blue eyes hopeful.

He stood and flicked off the holographic replicator when she grabbed her towel and began to roughly dry herself.

She was mad. Good. He was mad too. They were driving him crazy putting themselves in danger every day they went out looking for new nests of devils to eradicate.

Lucien stood and began to strip. From the corner of his eye, he saw girl gape. He strode forward and covered the glowstone that lit the apartment. Now the only light that illuminated their tiny home was the flickering red light of the hotel across their street.

Boy began to douse himself, signaling he was finishing up. He rose from his crouched position by the small round tub. The soapy suds at his feet coasted slowly toward the drain in the corner as Lucien padded closer. He kicked off his pants as he walked up beside Boy. Boy's eyes slid helplessly down the length of his body, making Lucien's cock rise higher. He still hadn't had sex with Boy since they'd stepped on Earth and Lucien was aching every second of the time apart.

Lucien's eyes also took in Boy's form, water running in rivulets down his delicate sinews. Lucien wanted to take him against the wall and press into him, but the memory of his declared celibacy held him at bay.

As if sensing the direction of his thoughts, Boy gulped and took a step back. Grabbing a towel, he retreated toward the bed.

Lucien turned and bent, filling the tub some more for his own bath. Dousing himself with water first, he began to slowly soap up his body. If they wanted to tease him, he could do the same.

He doused himself again, wetting his hair and began to scrub his locks. He spread the suds to his face and chest before rinsing. Standing up straight now, he soaped his legs and calves before honing in on his buttocks and stiff dick. He closed his eyes so they wouldn't see him roll them back in ecstasy when he gripped his shaft with soapy hands. His hips jerked as he ran his fist from root to tip and back down. He bit his lip and smoothed both hands over his tight balls. He looked down at himself and continued to lather that area well, feeling their hungry stares on him. Biting the insides of his cheeks to keep from grinning, he knelt again and began to rinse.

After about three pitchers of water he stood, wringing out the excess moisture from his waist-length hair. Amadashiel had helped him trim it a bit the night before when he was looking for an excuse to stall coming back to the apartment. She'd also offered to let him fuck her but he'd declined, much to her annoyance.

Grabbing a towel, he started drying his body before bending over to rub at his hair. He longed to crawl into bed and join his Raynes. It had been a long and lonely two nights. His body had grown accustomed to their warmth in his arms.

He could hear them talking to each other in low tones. Lucien closed his eyes as he towel dried his hair. He wanted them. He loved Boy and felt fiercely protective of Girl ever since he'd kissed her awake in that tower room on Arboria. She'd been his since then.

Hooking his towel on the peg to his right, he walked back into the sleeping area on the other side of the three-foot-wide wall sectioning off the bathing area from the foot of the bed. He froze when he saw Girl straddling Boy. They were kissing quite breathlessly, humping each other like Tibits in heat.

Boy was arching his hips, his engorged cock notched between Girl's spread legs. Had they not been wearing clothes they would have been fucking. As it was, they were dry humping each other to the brink of orgasm.

Lucien couldn't resist. His Seraphian genes would see him fuck Girl unconscious before taking every one of Boy's holes as well. His mouth watered as he approached them. Not wanting to startle them apart, Lucien levitated over them and then let himself drape Girl's back.

They both froze.

Lucien rolled his hips, his engorged cock invading the sweet crack of Girl's ass. "Isn't this against the rules?" he growled.

No one moved.

"Well," Boy began, "it's not our fault you were there giving us a fucking peep show."

Beneath him, he felt Girl stiffen. She hadn't realized Boy had some pep to him once in a while. It always kept Lucien on his toes, probably why Lucien felt so smitten with the bratty battle pet.

"Peep show?" Lucien asked in amusement.

So, his little display in the bathing area hadn't gone unnoticed.

He felt Girl twitch, like she was preparing to get out of the sensual sandwich Boy and he had her trapped in. Lucien gripped her wrists tighter, letting her know who was in command now by pressing his cock tighter against her ass. He didn't miss the shiver that coursed through her or the way passion flared in Boy's eyes as her pussy rubbed harder against him because of Lucien.

Boy gulped, but forged on, one brow raised, his eyes glinting defiantly. ""Yeah, you were polishing that pole so long for a minute there I thought you were going to start spouting poetry to it."

Lucien stifled a chuckle. "And that turned you both on?"

Of course it did. He pressed against Girl, pushing her farther into Boy.

Boy Rayne whimpered, arched, and rolled his hips too.

"Did daddy get his two brats horny?" Lucien growled.

He rolled his hips, felt Boy do the same. Lucien's fingers gripped Girl harder and he felt when she widened her legs. The thought to just teleport her tiny pajama bottoms off took root in his mind. He wanted to fuck her. Maybe he could use a bit of his power to dull the ache when he took her. She was so small though. He was terrified of tearing her. He'd never fucked such a tiny female. She was just a mere five-foot-five, maybe, to his six-foot-ten.

Rayne sucked in a harsh breath and moaned, lighting his blood on fire. He had to have her...and Boy.

Boy leaned forward to nip and lick at her neck, at the same time Lucien dipped his head and stuck his tongue in her ear.

Rayne whimpered and Lucien decided it was time. If he didn't take both of them now, he'd implode.

Concentrating briefly on the scant clothing she wore to teleport them off, he slid his hand across her mouth and nose instead, his eyes fixed on the window just behind the bed.

Damn him for not securing it after Boy had come in. It was closed, but the metal shutter that protected it at night had not been engaged.

"Don't scream," he whispered in her ear, his eyes on the four-horned devil with a grinning mouth full of needle-like blackened teeth.

It peered at them through the glass. The siren had never gone off, but it was too late to wonder why.

Devon—Lucien called out telepathically.

The devil hissed, its foul breath fogging up the glass.

Lucien concentrated his power, feeling Devon's crackle as well and teleported himself out on the balcony.

He and his bother flanked the devil. It screeched in outrage when Devon and he withdrew their swords.

The creature swooped up with a single flap of its wings and darted toward the hotel across the street.

"Fuck," Lucien snarled when it disappeared within a broken window on one of the top floors.

Two of the letters on the hotel's neon sign had been shattered, leaving the sign to read HOTEL HELL. When had that happened? He'd been so distracted lately, he hadn't noticed.

The entire building across the street was dark, not a single shutter closed, nor flicker of a glowstone within.

"Devon," Lucien began.

"Let's go see if anyone has survived," Devon said dismally.

Lucien turned and closed the metal shutter over the window. Whispering ancient words, he spelled the front doors and window locked. If anything were to happen to him, both Seth and Amaranth would be able to reverse what he'd done and set his brats free.

"It's time," Devon sighed.

Lucien looked at his brother and nodded. They'd agreed to this before landing on Earth. The others were already prepared as well.

Lucien let his fangs lengthen and approached Devon. His brother extended his forearm and Lucien hesitated.

"Don't think about it. Just do it," Devon snapped.

Lucien gripped his brother's arm and sank his teeth deep. Bitter blood filled his mouth and he swallowed, gulped it down, and felt the change begin.

*******

Devon's face laced over as he allowed his darker side to manifest.

Lucien's fingernails lengthened and he glanced up to see the horrified stares of their Dominatio's. The little Cherubs shook their heads in dismay.

"We need to do this," Devon explained. "We need to deceive them."

Lucien's Dominatio's never spoke, but Devon's nodded and said, "So be it. But we cannot protect you very well this way."

Devon nodded. "I know. We'll be careful."

They stood on the railing of the balcony, looking across the street at the darkened hotel before them.

Lucien lifted his arms at the same time Devon did. They both sprang off the railing and levitated over to the building, landing on the windowsill the devil had scrambled into.

The stench of rotted flesh made Lucien want to gag.

Devon stepped into the room first with Lucien close behind. He could feel his brother's power rippling out. His own power was leashed tight, ready for release should problems arise.

His eyes grew accustomed to the darkness and he immediately saw when something moved to his left.

Both he and Devon turned to see the shambling zombies struggle to rise from the king-sized bed against the far wall.

They might have been a young man and woman at some point, but now they were nothing more than a putrid collection of rotting body parts, hissing and growling at the snack Devon and he presented.

The man's head was cocked to the side, hanging by a thread, or rather an artery. His eyes were a milky mess and his tongue kept wiggling out of his mouth as if scenting Devon and him like a snake. He reached for them with the only arm he had left. The girl's breasts had been eaten right off and maggots spilled from the rotted black holes on her chest. The lower half of her jaw was also gone as well as the lower half of her belly, her entrails hanging to the floor, tripping her feet. She fell face first, most of her body bursting in a spray of blackened coagulated blood and maggots.

Lucien snarled in disgust and raised his hand. Fire streamed from his clawed fingertips lighting the couple into a screeching, writhing ball on the floor. The fire began eating away at the rug beneath them.

Devon walked over to the two screaming corpses and lifted one boot. He squashed the head of the girl first, putting her out of her misery. The male gripped his boot, screaming in fury and latching on to Devon's ankle with his teeth.

Devon glanced at the corpse with bored indifference and raised his hand. He slowly closed his fingers into a fist. At his feet, the male corpse's head imploded, fried brain matter spattering everywhere.

Lucien pursed his lips and blew softly. The flames died down.

Devon's glowing blue eyes met Lucien's.

They strode out into the corridor. More shambling corpses waited. Some of the Devils were torturing a few of them. They hissed when they saw Devon and Lucien.

Lucien stood by his brother. At the end of the hall was a large ornate mirror reflecting his and Devon's image back at them. Lucien's eyes glowed as bright as Devon's. The white surrounding the blue irises had turned as black as the veins marking every inch of exposed skin. Their demon blood was at full power.

Now they truly were the twins from Hell.

Lucien curled his lips back from his sharpened teeth and roared.

Some of the devils leapt forward to attack. As if they'd practiced a million times, both brothers released their powers at the same moment. The wave rippled out from them, washing over the advancing devils who stopped in their tracks instantaneously. Flesh turned chalky white, like grotesque statues from some Satanic temple. Devon hissed as Lucien laughed softly. The creatures before them crumbled to the ground, nothing more than ash.

Lucien was aware of more power stirring around them. Like a telekinetic web, they'd just tripped a mega alarm to every Master Guardian in the vicinity of the solar system. The countdown had begun.

The few devils left bowed down in terror. Lucien wasn't fool though. They'd look for any opportunity to try to kill either of them. That's the way it was with these creatures. They were evil incarnate.

The mirror at the end of the hall wavered, the surface rippling. A red-haired angel emerged, snowy white wings spreading to caress the blood-spattered walls of the hallway as he or she approached Devon and Lucien.

"We've had just about enough of you," the angel spat. "What do you want? Why are you back? We have no need for either of you anymore."

Lucien felt shock zip through him.

"We've come to take our rightful place," Devon hissed. "It's our right as Davariel's successors."

The angel scoffed. "Really? And you families?"

"Are not to be touched. They are ours and will serve us."

One tawny brow rose as the angel observed them with bored indifference. "Well, that sounds very nice, but we don't need you."

"Why?" Lucien snapped.

The angel grinned and turned to the side to point to the mirror.

Devon and Lucien drew closer, mindful of the treacherous devils around them.

The mirror rippled again. Lucien's eyes widened when he saw his father lying on his back in a cell. His black wings were spread beneath his back and his golden hair splayed around his head and body like the rays of the sun.

Lucien sucked in a breath, but Devon gripped his wrist and muttered, "that's not our father."

Lucien narrowed his eyes. The reaper's limbs were thin, no muscle tone in them at all. He rolled his head to the side and opened his eyes. It was just a boy, a child maybe twelve years old. His body suddenly contorted and limbs stretched. The reaper arched his neck and opened his mouth on a pained wail. As he screamed in agony, his voice deepened. The sound of bones crunching and skin pulling made Lucien's stomach roil.

Both Devon and he rushed the mirror, but it was too late. The image faded and the angel standing before withdrew a sword and faced them with an enraged hiss.

"You won't ever get your hands on Ozzy. He was made for us and is being bred to take Davariel's place."

*******

Boy had never known such impotent rage and frustration. His ardor had taken a rude dousing when Lucien had disappeared from over them and onto the balcony beside a hideous devil.

His first thought had been to protect Girl. Using his superior strength, he'd flipped her over and restrained her hands.

"We have to help him," she'd pleaded.

"Stay here," he tried to say in a normal voice, but it had come out in a savage snarl.

Her brows had pinched tight over her pert nose and she bared her pearly white teeth at him. "Fuck you. I want to save him."

She'd bucked, trying to get him off her. He was at a loss as to what to do. The sound of the metal shutter slamming and locking over the window spurred him to release her at last.

Somehow, Girl beat him to the window. She grappled with the lock as Boy grabbed some weapons from under the bed.

He rushed to the front doors instead and palmed the pad next to the doors. Nothing happened. Boy frowned, his hearts racing in terror over what Lucien could be facing all by himself outside.

When hitting the pad next to the door did nothing, he began to manually open the locking mechanisms. The metal bar sealing the doors would not budge though.

Backing up, he flicked the control lever on his pulse rifle and aimed, ready to fire through the metal doors.

Pain gripped his insides, making him cry out and double over. Whatever was inside him twisted and lashed out at his guts.

Boy screamed, clutching his belly and collapsing into a tight ball.

Girl was there holding him, crying and asking him what was wrong.

Boy panted, sweat beading on his forehead as he wondered why his baby was attacking him, because without a doubt, that was what it had done. He felt sick and struggled to stand again. Lucien needed their help and he intended to give it no matter what.

Another twist to his guts had him collapsing again with a horse shriek. The world winked away in a haze of black agony.

*******

Rayne clutched Boy to her. His face was devoid of color and his lips had turned grey. He looked dead, his lavender eyes staring unseeing.

This couldn't be happening. Lucien outside, probably being dismembered by a horde of devils and Boy...What was the matter with Boy?

"Boy, please," she begged shaking him in her arms. "Don't do this. Not now. Please," she wailed.

Light emanated inside the room and Rayne gasped, looking over her shoulder.

Samael sat hunched over the glowstone. He'd removed the shirt Lucien had draped over it.

The devil lifted the shirt to his nose and took a deep breath, his eyes rolling shut in pleasure.

"Lucien," he hissed and Rayne stared horrified as the creature's cock began to lift.

Rayne released Boy and lifted the pulse rifle he'd dropped.

Aiming it at the disgusting devil, she squeezed the trigger and watch the blue fire engulf Samael.

Instead of incinerating him, it made him glow blue and his eyes white.

Samael began to laugh, his voice growing deeper and his body growing larger.

Horrified at what she'd done, Rayne ceased fire, but it was too late.

Samael looked like an adult male now. Muscles rippled on his body that had grown at least seven feet tall. He slipped from his perch on the shelf, and Rayne gaped at the size of his balls, hanging heavy between his legs. His cock had also lengthened as well as the horns buried within the riot of curls that now reached his waist.

"Thank you," he hissed with narrowed eyes. "Too bad you stopped, but it doesn't matter now."

"Where's Lucien?" she demanded. "What have you done with him?"

Samael grinned. "I haven't done a thing. He and Devon are trying to play hero of the universe."

Boy groaned and Rayne dropped the weapon again to gather him close. "Boy is sick," she choked on a sob.

Samael sighed, shaking his head. "He's not sick. He's possessed."

That had Rayne turning to gape at Samael.

The devil pointed an elongated claw at Boy. "Look at his tummy."

Rayne loosened her hold on Boy to look at his abdomen. Just below his bellybutton, she could see a snake-like black shadow slithering beneath his skin. The sight of it horrified her.