Redemption Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Boy exclaimed.

Lucien reared up and clasped him around the waist. Instead of taking his ass, Rayne saw when Lucien slid into Boy's female opening. Boy's thick lips swallowed that massive hard-on in one quick thrust. Rayne gripped Boy's cock, pulled up and flattened her tongue so that every time Lucien pulled out, she'd lick the copious amounts of sexual fluids dripping from their copulation. By now her empty pussy throbbed painfully. No one filled her. She remained empty as the two men in her life enjoyed each other over her. Well, her man and her sheman.

Lucien gripped Boy around the waist with one hand and his cock with the other.

"Rayne," he barked tersely.

Obediently she opened her mouth as he slid Boy's cock back in her mouth. Lucien fucked him harder, making his cock pound into Girl's open lips. The end of Boy's cock began invading her throat, making her choke and gag. Her fingers flew to his hips, her nails digging into his soft flesh. It seemed like it was all he needed to flip him over the deep end. Boy screamed...literally screamed as his sweet cream flowed down her convulsing throat. When he would have collapsed on top of her, probably smothering her, Lucien gently helped him roll onto his side. Boy rolled away, panting, completely spent.

"Light weight," Lucien teased with a grin before turning his smoldering gaze to girl.

She was panting too, because for a moment there she hadn't been able to breathe.

With a trembling hand, she reached up to wipe a bit of Boy's pretty pink candy-flavored cum from her lips. Lucien gripped her finger and sucked them into his mouth. Rayne gulped. Feeling herself clench inside. He was so beautiful. His up-slanted ice-blue eyes sparkled. Streams of blond hair stuck to his sweaty neck and his chiseled chest gleamed with a fine sheen. Rayne's eyes stared hungrily at his shaft. By now her mouth was sore from taking Boy. Her eyes welled up anyway knowing he'd deny his own pleasure because he was going to deny her hers.

Lucien leaned down and surprised her by licking her. She gasped and arched to him. He growled and fisted himself. The sight of him pleasuring himself ratcheted up her arousal until she was sure she was going to combust.

His tongue shot into her making her scream. Just when she thought she'd shatter, he rose over her and began rubbing his cock between the spread folds of her pussy.

"Show me how much you want me, baby," he rasped.

Rayne began to arch against him, rubbing herself all over that thick erection. It felt hot and hard and the friction was delicious.

"Wrap your pretty little legs around my waist," he hissed, moving harder.

Rayne locked her thighs around him, her fingers clawing at his back and shoulders, fisting his soft hair. Feeling the muscles ripple all over her. He was so hard, so big, all hers.

Her back finally bowed and she rode out the most massive orgasm she'd ever had.

Lucien cried out and lifted, fisting his erection so that the head was almost buried inside her.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? My cum inside you." He hissed.

She could feel it, filling her, warming her womb even as the last of her spasms made her twitch.

Rayne panted, completely boneless as Lucien lowered himself gently over her. Their sweaty bodies slicked and slipped against one another.

Lucien kissed her, possessively, biting at her lips before gentling to nuzzle her nose.

"Why won't you let Boy cum inside you too?'

The question took her by surprise.

She didn't want to lie to him, but she couldn't tell him all the truth either. Terrified Samael might do something to either of them.

She bit her lips and stared up at him from beneath sooty lashes. "I want to have a baby with you like the other women. All the other couples have babies."

Lucien stiffened and his eyes became shuttered. He kissed the tip of her nose and rolled over to lie between her and Boy.

"Lights," he said and the lights dimmed. "Rest now, sweetness."

Rayne could hear Boy snoring softly. "Master? Do you love me as much as you love Boy?"

His arm came around her, locking her to him, his heat engulfed her as he leaned over again and took her lips in the sweetest kiss. It reminded her of the first time he'd ever kissed her on the planet of Arboria. Her sweet Prince Charming.

"Sweetness, you and Boy are the most precious thing that has ever happened to me. I love you both. I don't know what would have happened to me if I didn't have either of you."

"You saved me," she said on a choked sob.

"And you saved me," Boy suddenly said from Lucien's other side.

She felt Lucien shift and a moment later, Boy's arms was sliding over her too.

"Seems like we saved each other," Lucien said pulling them tighter against his body.

Girl threw her leg over his hips and squeaked in surprise when her knee hit the rigid length of him.

"A-again? So soon?"

Lucien chuckled. "Seraphian genetics."

Epilogue

"They're getting ready to shoot him down."

Amaranth wanted to not give a damn, but that was the third time one of the fledgling reapers had come to tell her that an Alpha Angel's Viper had been spotted orbiting Seraphia. Their Master Guardians were under strict orders to vaporize any of them were they to come near their planet. It didn't matter that now there was plenty of doubt as to whether or not they'd been involved in the war. They were still considered a threat to all creation.

Pain made her chest ache. She hadn't believed any of it, searched desperately to prove all the rumors false, but...

Taking a deep breath, she stomped out of her rooms in the reapers fortress and headed to where her Fire chariot was stationed.

In mere minutes she was appraoaching the black Viper floating out in space near one of Seraphia's moons.

There were no marking, identifying the occupant, but she knew who was inside.

Alright, Romeo, what gives? This is extreme even for you—she projected her thoughts.

Only silence greeted her.

Giving a disdainful snort, she used her tracking beam and began hauling the viper along with her.

The high priests and priestesses were going to be livid with her but at this point she was beyond caring. She wasn't leaving Seth out here to be shot down...Not that she thought they'd actually be able to land a shot.

He was so quiet, though. Her fear began to rise as she lowered her craft on the dark side of the planet, near her childhood home.

The stars above glittered as she exited her transport and headed toward Seth's.

Using a bit of her magic, knowing that he'd never blocked her access to him, she made the top of the Viper open for her.

Her breath caught in her throat.

He lay on his back, eyes closed...asleep.

His uniform hugged his lean muscled body like a glove. Everything within the craft was black, making the shock of white hair all the more noticeable.

Unable to help herself, she reached out and stroked his silky hair. Unlike the other male Alpha Angles, Seth preferred to wear his locks short. It was cut in long layers, though, that fell into his eyes and draped his neck. Only once had she seen him with it waist length. The first time she'd seen him, it was cropped so short, it was almost non-existent.

He'd been so different then, so shy, so sweet...so innocent. A virgin.

Memories of seeing him tied to a stone alter, a vampires riding his loins, taking from Amaranth the privilege of being his first lover.

It hadn't been his fault, of course. He was about to be sacrificed as a virginal offering and the vampire had decided to ruin the plan for the fallen angels in charge of opening Hell's gate.

She'd been ready to forgive him after thinking about it for some time. When she'd finally been able to approach Seth, to talk and apologize for calling him a two bit man whore, his aura...his once pristine aura had been smeared and dirty with even more lovers taint. When she looked upon him in horror, he'd sneered at her, opening his arms and...

Seth gripped her hand and rolled her beneath him. Amaranth already held a dagger at the ready at his throat.

"Now is that any way to greet the man of your life?" he purred.

That sound. She hated it. It made her belly quiver and her toes curl. "Don't you wish you were," she scoffed and then wrinkled her nose. "Ew. Get off. You smell of liquor."

He ignored the knife poised at his jugular and nuzzled her neck, his purrs growing louder—God.

"I thought you liked it when I drank myself stupid for you."

Amaranth tossed her knife away and pushed at his thick shoulders. The brute was hard as steel. "You don't need to drink to be stupid."

Seth chuckled and snuggled closer.

Amaranth squealed in indignation. "Gah—get that thing off me."

He pressed the thing she was talking about harder into her hip before releasing her.

Amaranth scrambled out of his Viper, glaring at him as he sat up grinning at her.

He was grinning. Seth rarely ever smiled. But even as she gaped at the rare sight, it frayed around the edges before he finally sighed and raked a hand through that baby-fine hair. His eyes looked haunted.

"Reject me now, Ama. One day, you'll regret it. One day you might find yourself wishing I'd kissed you one last time."

She snorted. "Seth, you're drunk. Go home. Do you want me to let Rem or Zak know?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Fuck no. What is with you?"

He pursed his lips. "Come-on, Ama. Just sleep. Or are you afraid of what you might do to me?"

"Ha," she laughed humorlessly. "As if I'd actually want to jump your bones." Yes she did. Very much, but she wasn't about to volunteer that info.

"I promise not to do anything other than sleep with you."

Amaranth scratched her chin. If he sent him away, she wouldn't be able to rest, wondering if he got back to A7 okay. "Fine, but no funny stuff, and as soon as the sun comes up, you're out of here before we both get arrested and executed."

"Promise," he answered another hint of a smile playing at his kissable lips.

"Come on," she said turning to head toward the house.

"No. Right here," he told her, making her turn again. "Under the stars."

"Why are you acting so weird?"

He shrugged, hopping out of his Viper.

He crouched down in the soft grass and patted the spot next to him.

The moonlight made his hair glow and turned his eyes silver. He looked so angelic. Hard to believe he was such a man-whore...but he was.

Amaranth stretched out, careful to arrange her wings just right so that the feathers wouldn't tangle. Seth immediately folded his hands behind his head and stared up at the night sky. "Pretty, isn't it?"

Amaranth looked up also. "Yes."

There were so many things she wanted to ask him. Why did he go crazy after leaving Vildminoria a few years ago. He'd been so pure before and then...

"Don't think so much," he murmured.

She stiffened and checked her mental shields, lest the bastard hear her thoughts. Everything was locked down tight. She slid him a suspicious glance, but he'd closed his eyes. Unlike the hair on is head, Seth lashes and brows had grown dark. When he was younger they were as white as the rest of his hair, but now they were dark. It made him even more beautiful.

The ache in her chest began again. She'd once thought him incapable of being evil, but...

Her memory returned to the sight of him speaking with Grei aliens a few weeks back in Haddasha, and, to make matters worse, she saw him dancing with Glory, the heiress to the throne on Utudou. They were the ones responsible for their three hundred year captivity in suspended animation orbs. How could Seth fraternize with their sworn enemies? What was going on?

Unable to stand holding in her doubts, she turned, ready to drill him with her questions...to find him snoring softly next to her.

He looked so peaceful--damn him.

Amaranth just stared at his profile, her entire being burning to touch him again, kiss him, beg him to reassure her that it was all a mistake, that he wanted no one but her.

As her tears dripped down her cheeks she berated herself for her foolishness. Seth was young and virile. He would want to taste everything he'd never sampled before, just like any other man...everyone she'd ever met...like Dava, her first crush, her first heartbreak.

Her eyes fluttered closed wearily, memories of Davariel's blood bath coloring her dreams into nightmares. Even fallen, he'd shed light, like some out of control sun burning her lids, her face, her lips.

"Ama, You're just a child," he'd said the day she tried to kiss him.

Amaranth turned her face from the bright light before sitting up abruptly.

It was morning. Seth was gone.

As she began to get up something shiny caught her eye. Reaching out, she picked up the shiny silver wings. Seth insignia from his uniform. He must've dropped it.

Grinning to herself she marched to her craft and took off. Having an excuse to see him again was always welcome. Besides, she was definitely going to corner him into answering all of her questions.

Alpha 7 loomed into view, but all was quite when she landed in their hangar.

Stepping out of her Fire Chariot, she spotted Amadashiel, Reiven, and Abdiel standing near one of the exits.

They eyed her grimly as she approached.

"What's going on?" Amaranth asked trying to tame her wild hair. Belatedly, she realized she should have taken a little time to shower and do something with her mop.

"You don't know?" Amadashiel said.

Amaranth raised a brow at her, "Uh, no, but I got a feeling you're about to tell me."

Amadashiel looked at the other reapers before turning to tell her, "Seth. We think he was abducted. He never came home last night."

Amaranth's heart clenched. She shook her head. "No. He spent the night with me."

At Reiven snort of disbelief, she snapped, "we slept together, nothing more, but he said he would come home after sleep cycle. Maybe he detoured somewhere else. Where is Devon?"

"They're one. They're all gone. We think they're out looking for him."

Amaranth shook her head, unable to believe what she was hearing.

Seth's words came back to haunt her, you're going to wish you'd kissed me one last time.

She turned and stomped back to her transport.

"Where are you going?" Abdiel called out.

"To find him," Amaranth answered. "I'm going to find him, and when I do, I'm going to kick his tiger-striped ass for scaring the shit out of me."