Rediscovering My Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim, on the other hand, needed a brief break and pulled me off. I reluctantly allowed him to. I stood and he kissed me, tasting himself.

"I love how I taste in your mouth."

"I love how you taste. Period," I said with a smile.

"Let's lay down," he suggested.

And so we cuddled on my bed for a short time to recharge. We kissed lightly, caressed bare skin and talked about how much we both wanted this and how glad we were that it was so good. And we talked of what we wanted to do. His bare skin against mine felt good, very good.

Soon we both started to become aroused again. Jim lay on top of me, his body pressing against me and our thickening cocks rubbing together as we resumed our passionate kissing.

Jim began to kiss his way down my torso, playing with my nipples and thrusting his tongue into my navel before he got to my rejuvenated cock. He took me into his mouth once again. His tongue literally bathed my shaft as he used his own saliva as a form of lube.

I pulled him around into a 69 but, instead of taking his cock in my mouth, I began to lick his asshole. We had discussed this before, both online and just a few minutes before when we were cuddling. The taboo aspect made it exciting to me and something I wanted to do.

Like myself, Jim had thoroughly washed himself and he was remarkably clean. I began to lick the skin just beyond the puckered flesh then lightly skimmed the rosebud itself. It seemed to wink at me. I slowly pushed the tip of my tongue inside, feeling the resistance lessen as his sphincter loosened to accommodate me. I don't know what I expected to taste but I mainly seemed to detect his salty sweat and a trace of soap. Fortunately the soapy taste was barely noticeable.

Jim moaned around my shaft as my tongue pushed into his ass. He moved his hips around, pressing back against my face. I could feel his leaking dick leave a trail of pre-cum on my chest as he moved.

I began to force my tongue in and out of his ass, tongue fucking his anus. Jim's reaction was to moan louder. I forced my own saliva into his hole as I felt his coating my dick. I also could feel another orgasm building in me. And we both wanted me to come in his ass.

Jim got up and my tongue started to follow his ass until he moved away. He straddled me and smiled down as he slid his ass over my hardness. The feeling was incredible! His hole was so tight! Tighter than any girl I'd ever been with, and I knew he had lovers before me. I could only imagine how tight I was.

But, clear thought faded quickly as his buttery heat enveloped my cock. He moved up and down on my shaft as well as rotating his hips. I moaned out his name. Jim leaned down, his hands resting on my chest, and smiled. His eyes were screwed shut.

The tip of my dick pressed against something deep inside and, from his reaction, it was Jim's prostate. He groaned and moved faster, up and down.

I reached out and stroked his hardness as he moved on mine. He was rock-hard and I could feel his pulse throbbing in his excitement. His balls, while tight up against his body, were still slapping my lower stomach lightly. My own testicles grew taut as my second orgasm neared. I tightened my grip on him at that point.

I yelled as my semen blew out of my cock into Jim's ass. He screamed as if he felt my near-molten seed spew inside of him.

Even as I experienced another mind-rocking orgasm, I clamped down on his dick. It was more a reaction to the ecstasy I was experiencing than remembering what we had planned minutes before.

I eventually opened my eyes to again see Jim's smiling face. "That was the best ass-fucking I've had in months!" he declared.

We both laughed as we knew neither of us had been with anyone in many months. He kissed me as we laughed. Ever try to kiss someone while laughing? Or someone who is laughing? We laughed all the harder.

Jim sitting on me with my shrinking dick up his ass was suddenly one of the funniest things in the world to me. I told Jim this and he laughed with me. Both of us had memories of the myriad times we had said "Fuck you!" to each other. Now, I actually had.

Jim pulled off me and lay on his side next to me. He leaned over and kissed me then asked, "You sure you wanna do this?"

I ran one hand into his hair and pulled him to me in another kiss before answering, "Yes. I want you to fuck me. I want you to come in my ass."

Jim turned me over and got me ready. He kissed my asshole, licking the tight little hole. I licked his fingers one by one to moisten them as he reamed me. Then, he slipped one finger into me.

It was tight and painful. But the pain let up soon. He pumped his finger in and out a few times before slipping another in me. Pain again but less and it faded even more quicker. After pumping those two in and out, he slipped a third finger in me. I moaned loudly then. It hurt like hell.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head against the pillow and muttered, "Don't you dare."

As I said that, the pain vanished again. I began to rotate my hips as he pumped his fingers. He flexed his fingers apart a couple of times to try and loosen me even further. There was little pain but the sensation was strange. In a good way, since I knew what was happening to me.

"Are you ready?" Jim asked.

"Yes. As ready as I'll ever be...for my first time."

He pulled my hips up so I lay there with my head resting on my pillow and my butt waving in the air. Jim leaned in and French kissed my ass, shoving his tongue deep into me. He was taking his time since he was smearing his pre-cum along his dickhead and shaft.

Then came the moment of truth. The spongy head of his cock pressed against my sphincter. Jim pressed and it began to slide into me. As the flared head pushed further, the pain returned in force. I buried my face in the pillow, my eyes watering at the burning sensation. But once the head popped in, Jim stopped. My body adjusted to the welcome invader and the pain faded.

I looked back over my shoulder and smiled, nodding that he should continue. He gripped my hips and began to slide more of his cock inside me. As the shaft moved in, the pain disappeared. And when the head hit my prostate, I almost swooned.

Jim started a steady rhythm within my ass. In and out, in and out. I was finally getting fucked in the ass! And I was loving it! The full sensation, the prodding of my prostate, and the knowledge that my oldest and best friend was the one who had taken my anal cherry. All that combined to make it an event I would never, ever forget.

Somehow, my cock started to harden as my prostate was massaged by Jim's meat. I couldn't believe it. I had already had two mammoth orgasms. Could I possibly have another?

Jim picked up the pace as he neared his second climax and I helped him by flexing my ass muscle as best I could. He groaned loudly and pushed hard into me one last time as he blasted his seed deep into my body. And I could swear I felt the hot cum splattering in my anus and over my prostate.

I fell forward and Jim, his cock still in my ass, followed. We lay there, Jim's sweaty body pressed against my sweaty back and his softening dick inside me.

When he slipped out, Jim moved off me to lay beside me. I rolled over and lay my head on his still-heaving chest. I looked up at him and waited for his eyes to open.

Finally, he looked at me and smiled. "God! You are the tightest ass I ever had! And the best!"

I smiled and ran my hand over his chest, caressing him lightly. "Your cock is the most beautiful thing I've ever felt," I replied.

We lay there for some time before we walked, hand in hand, to my shower. Inside, we kissed and soaped and kissed and scrubbed and kissed each other. I knelt at his feet and gently took him into my mouth. I didn't expect him to orgasm again, I just wanted to feel him in my mouth.

We dried each other off, kissing and caressing the whole time, before returning to my bed. We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms, sleeping the sleep of well-fucked and extremely satisfied lovers.

* * * * * *

The next morning, I woke but didn't open my eyes right away. What had happened seemed like a dream - a wonderful, erotic dream - and I was a bit afraid to look and see the bed empty. Then, as the rest of me woke up, I felt Jim's limp cock pressed against my hip and his arm over my chest. I opened my eyes to see his head resting on my chest, a look of contentment on his face as he slept.

Much as I wanted to enjoy that sight, I had to pee like a racehorse. Gently, so I wouldn't wake him, I slid out from under Jim and headed to the bathroom.

After flushing, I looked at myself in the mirror. After what I had experienced the night before, I half-expected some visual change. Instead, all I had was sleep-mussed hair.

Jim stumbled in behind me and muttered, "Good morning."

After replying, I left him to his personal business, returning to the bedroom. I stood looking out at the bright morning thinking of what we could do on such a beautiful day.

The decision was made when Jim's arms came around me and he pressed up against my back. He kissed my neck then whispered in my ear, "I had a great time last night. Better than great."

One hand slid down and gently held me. I started to harden and turned in his arms. I kissed him lightly then replied, "Me too. I feel fantastic! Last night was just...incredible."

"So, you wanna do it again?" he asked with a sexy smile I defy anyone to ignore.

I nodded and kissed my best friend and new lover.

The next four days went by all too quickly. The only cloth that came in contact with our naked flesh were the sheets on the bed and the towels in the bathroom. Even after he headed to his parents' home on Tuesday for the rest of the week, we managed to get together for some fun.

That was over two years ago. He returned to Long Island after an incredible week of exploration and discovery. But, fortunately, he got a job in St. Louis and moved in with me. As far as anyone else knew, he and I were just roommates.

In reality, we have become lovers in every sense of the word. And I have absolutely no regrets. No one has ever made me feel so loved and wanted. I do everything I can to reciprocate those feelings with Jim.

And we finally came out to my parents. (Jim's parents were told shortly after Jim returned to the area.) Mom and Dad were incredible but they did come of age in the '60s. They admitted they were hoping for grandkids from me as well as my two brothers but they were happy that I had found such love and joy.

Who would’ve thought such a seemingly straight guy could be so happy with gay love?

12