Reese and Bianca Ch. 02

Story Info
Reese and Bianca go on a date & their feelings intensify.
2.1k words
4.5
10.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the love story of Reese and Bianca. If two women showing their love for one another is not your cup of tea, please find another story you'd like to read. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap All My Children, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's All My Children or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

*

Finally Bianca replied. "Sure, I'd love to go out with you. Where will we go?" Bianca asked.

"Would you like to go dancing with me?" Reese asked, cause she was just waiting for an excuse to have Bianca back in her arms.

"Dancing? That might be fun...." Bianca agreed. "And maybe dinner, too."

"Yes definitely," said Reese, still in awe that Bianca had agreed to go on a date with her.

"Tonight... let's go tonight," Bianca said eagerly.

"Okay," Reese said, nearly dropping the dish in her hands as she kept staring into Bianca's dark eyes.

Bianca suddenly laughed. "Reese, did you realize you just washed that same dish four times?" she said teasingly.

"I did not."

"Yes, you did...." Bianca giggled. She was smiling from ear to ear, to think that she had that sort of effect on this beautiful, amazing woman Reese.

"I can't wait for tonight," Reese admitted.

*~*

Bianca was getting ready for her date with Reese. She had tried on every single dress in her closet, and none of them had seemed right. She was now wearing a low-cut black one that seemed to hug all her curves in the right places. She stared at her reflection in the mirror as she sprayed on a sheen of perfume over her neck and breasts. That's when Miranda walked in. "Mommy, what are you doing?" asked the little girl, watching as Bianca gave her appearance another once-over.

"Ohhh, Mommy's just getting ready for her night out with Reese," Bianca said, giving Miranda a smile and little kiss on the nose.

"Mommy, you smell nice," Miranda said with a giggle as she gave her mother a hug.

"Off to bed with you, young lady... it's past your bedtime," said Bianca as she ushered her little girl off to the nursery.

"But Mommy, I wanna see Reese, I really like her," Miranda said in a pleading voice.

"You do?" Bianca asked as she settled little Miranda down in her pink and lavender princess bed with her stuffed white bunny.

"Yeah, she cooks...." Miranda said with a grin.

Bianca laughed, then gave Rachel a wink. "Don't wait up for me," she said. She then gave Miranda a quick good night kiss.

As she walked into the living room, the doorbell rang. She rushed to open it. She sucked in her breath, seeing Reese. "Oh my God, you look stunning," said Reese, her eyes about bulging out of her head when she saw Bianca in that sexy black dress. If it were any more low-cut, Bianca might have a nipple-slip.

"You too," said Bianca, trying not to be too obvious, but Reese looked amazingly hot. She was wearing a mini skirt that showed off her long sexy legs and a dazzling leather top that consisted of very little material. High black leather boots topped off the outfit. Bianca, who hadn't had a lover in well over a year's time, couldn't stop the burst of desire she felt when she looked at Reese.

"Are you going to invite me in... or just stand there staring at me?" Reese asked, snapping Bianca out of her trance.

"Sorry," Bianca said, moving aside so Reese could enter. "I'm all ready, shall we go?"

"Yes, dinner and dancing... this is going to be fun," said Reese as she and Bianca left on their date together.

*~*

After a nice romantic dinner, Reese took Bianca to a club. The music was throbbing as they entered the place, finding quite a crowd. They practically had to shout over the pounding music. Colored lights sent patterns over Bianca's flesh as Reese took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. A fast song played as they began to dance. Their eyes locked as the music flowed. No matter how she tried, Bianca couldn't tear her gaze from Reese. Something about this woman made her drown. She could barely breathe.

The song then turned to a slow romantic one. Reese pulled Bianca into her arms, staring down into her eyes. She bent forward and whispered into Bianca's ear, "Paris... it is the city of love." Bianca's heartbeat sped up, her body pressed to Reese's. Never had anyone made her feel this way before... and so very fast. Was it love at first site? Bianca didn't know, but there was definitely something going on between them.

After the song ended, they just held each other. Eventually, Reese pulled free, looking at Bianca. "You okay?" she asked, because Bianca wasn't saying anything, nor was she moving.

"Yeah, I just think I need a drink." Not only did Reese make her breathless; but Bianca was incredibly thirsty.

"Okay," said Reese with a smile, taking Bianca's hand in hers and leading her to the bar.

"Get the lady a drink... whatever she wants..." Reese said, smiling at the bartender.

"How about Sex on the Beach?" the bartender suggested, looking at the two amazingly stunning ladies.

"Yeah, how about it, Bianca? How about Sex on the Beach?" asked Reese, looking at Bianca with a gleam in her eye.

"Ohh wow, Sex on the Beach. I thought you'd never ask," Bianca said, looking at Reese. She then turned to the bartender and said, "Both me and my lady friend here would like Sex on the Beach."

"I bet you would," the bartender said under his breath, raising one eyebrow before going off to fix the drinks.

After the bartender walked away, Reese giggled. "You're so bad," Bianca said to her with a grin plastered on her face.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted Sex on the Beach," Reese pointed out.

"I can't help it... I happen to like Sex on the Beach," Bianca stated, smiling at Reese as they took seats at the bar.

The music blared as they looked into each other's eyes. "Bianca, I've had an amazing time with you tonight. The dancing was fun... just being with you is fun," Reese said.

"I've had a wonderful time, too," Bianca said, wishing that loud music, the crowd, and everything would just go away, so she could be all alone with Reese.

"Hey, I got an idea. After our drinks, why don't we go back to my place? It's nice and quiet there," Reese suggested. Bianca smiled as it seemed Reese had been reading her mind.

Their drinks arrived then, and Bianca reached for hers, taking a long sip. "Sure, I'd love to see your place," Bianca agreed.

*~*

"So did you design this place yourself?" Bianca asked Reese as she showed her around her cozy little cottage on the lakeshore.

"Nope, but I'd be happy to show you some of the blueprints of the homes I have designed," said Reese as she lead Bianca inside to the sunk-in living room.

Reese then picked up some blueprints off her art table, showing them to Bianca. "Wow, amazing," said Bianca as she looked them over. "You're so talented. I can't believe you design all these places. I'd love it if someone made a house for me."

Reese couldn't help but grin at that comment. "I could picture you in a very large home... something Victorian... with lots of antiques. Definitely somewhere near the water," said Reese.

"Exactly. And lots of bedrooms. Space for Miranda to play," said Bianca dreamily.

"That's a wonderful thought," Reese agreed. "Have you ever thought about... in the future, if you meet the right lady, having another child? A little sister or brother for Miranda?"

"Actually, I've thought about it a lot. Things didn't go so well with Miranda. I had a really hard time... I nearly miscarried. And it wasn't just the fact that I almost lost her, it's all the emotions that were involved, because that pregnancy had been forced upon me.... It wasn't exactly a happy time," Bianca explained. "How I wish I could have another chance... another baby, this time with someone amazing, someone I love."

"Yeah, I long for that, too. I always wanted a bunch of kids. A whole house full of kids. Suppose I'll never have that now," Reese said a little sadly.

"Are you saying that just because you want to be another woman that you will never be a mother?" Bianca asked Reese. "You can't think that way... if two people love each other, and they long to become parents, they will find a way. This is the modern world... and there are ways to get around that, Reese. I've actually been thinking of artificial insemination."

"You have?" Reese asked with surprise.

"Yeah I don't want Miranda to have to grow up an only child. I have a wonderful sister, and I love her so much. I want Miranda to have that sort of connection with a sibling, like Kendall and I have."

"So are you... going to get inseminated?" Reese asked.

Bianca shook her head. "No, not now anyway," Bianca said with a sigh. "It's not really the way I like it, being a single mom. I'd rather meet someone special first... someone who wants to share their life with me."

"I can't blame you for that. I think that's what everyone really wants, that special someone in their life. That person who makes their heart jump at the slightest touch," said Reese, her voice soft and husky. Tenderly, her fingertips brushed along the curve of Bianca's cheek.

Bianca stared into Reese's eyes. "That's what I mean exactly...." she whispered. "Like what I am feeling now..."

Reese's heart skipped a beat, hearing Bianca's words. Very slowly, her lips descended, brushing against Bianca's. Bianca leaned into the kiss, becoming breathless. Her lips parted under Reese's as the kiss became even more steamy. Feeling Bianca's response, Reese deepened the kiss, her tongue lightly tracing Bianca's lower lip. Suddenly then, Bianca pulled back slightly, looking at Reese.

"Wow, that was some kiss," she said softly, lightly touching her lips which were moist from Reese's mouth.

"Bianca, I'm sorry... it's just that I'm so attracted to you... and I couldn't---." Reese began.

"No, don't apologize. I wanted that kiss... it's just that, well, we just met ya know, and I feel I am getting swept away so fast. It scares me a little," Bianca explained as she looked into those gorgeous amber eyes of Reese's.

"Yeah, I know. It's like that for me, too. I never... This is the first time I have shared something like this with a woman... and it's both very exciting and yes, a little bit scary too," Reese admitted.

"You mean... that was... your first kiss?" asked Bianca.

"Yeah, with a woman," said Reese with a small laugh and a grin.

"Well, you're pretty good at it..."

"Thanks..." laughed Reese.

"Actually, you were damn good at it, but I better get going... " Bianca said, quickly gathering her things and heading off toward the door.

Reese rushed after her, looking concerned. "Bianca, don't go like this...." Reese pleaded, gently turning Bianca around to face her.

"I'm not running from this, Reese... I'm not running from us. I just need some time to process everything," Bianca said softly. "I need time to deal with what it is I am feeling."

"And what is it you are feeling?"

"I--- I am not sure... Desire... Attraction... and Love. Maybe, I don't know. How can I feel this so soon? I just met you."

Reese slightly raised an eyebrow, looking at Bianca. "I don't know, but I'm feeling it, too.... and it's scary... so damn scary."

Bianca swallowed, greatly relieved that she wasn't the only one experiencing these feelings. "Right now we both need a little time to discover what it is we are truly feeling, and once we do... we know where to find each other," Bianca said to Reese. "I gotta go now... I have had some really bad relationships in the past, and I won't make that mistake again. I'm not rushing into anything until I'm sure it's right. It isn't just me anymore... I gotta think of what is right for Miranda, too."

"I understand," Reese said with a nod.

"Good, thank you," spoke Bianca. "And thanks so much for a beautiful night. I will never forget it."

"Neither will I," said Reese as Bianca walked out the door.