Reese and David: Last Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are little sisters for?" she commented and gave David a huge, full bodied hug.

He squeezed back and I did get a little jealous at this point wondering if he actually enjoyed the feel of her body, especially those full breasts of hers pressing back against him. Something he would never get from me.

They finally broke the embrace, but just as I was calming down to the real situation, I looked at my sister. Vi got that mischievous look on her face, one I had seen so many times over the years. As I was about to give her a look that she better not do something ridiculous, she fell backwards back onto the bed. She immediately started humping her hips up and down over and over again. "Uh, mmm, ugh, uh."

"What are you doing?" I asked, again with my arms crossed back across my chest. My nearly flat chest compared to hers.

"Mmm. Mmm. Ugh." She kept gyrating on the bed. The mattress gave and the frame began to creak.

David blushed, "What the..."

She kept it up, making what he and I knew were familiar noises.

"Stop it!" I almost yelled.

Vi finally stopped. "I just wanted to test the new position of the bed and see if it may be any noisier over here on this side of the room."

"You're an obnoxious little sister you know that don't you?"

Then out of the clear blue Vi grabbed David by the hand and pulled him down to the bed next to her. She twisted her body around until she was straddling him.

"Vi, what do you think you're doing?" I did yell this time.

"I want to test it with the body weight of two to see if it's any louder." She answered looking down at David, pinned to the bare mattress between her legs. "I bet you can get this bed to rocking with my wild cat of a sister on top of you. Can't you big stud?"

"You really are crazy," David responded, and lifted her up of his body with ease with those strong arms of his. He put her back on her feet and stood up beside the bed himself.

"You are such a spoil-sport," Vi said and slapped at his chest.

Again, I couldn't help but laugh. I realized the other thing my sister could never help, and that was being the biggest flirt.

"I'll get going then." Vi said. "I'll just leave you two to make some noise now that I got your boy here all horny for you, sis."

She reached up and wrapped her arms around David once again and held him long enough to give him a good kiss on the lips. "You're so cute." She said in a soft voice to him. "Now go on, put on a good show for your lover. You'll both thank me later."

David's face was red with pure embarrassment, as Vi walked by me smiling and on out the door.

"Well, have fun, you two." She yelled back from down the hall.

David and I just stood looking at one another

As soon as we heard the door close behind Violet, not even knowing whether she had really left or not, we were out of our clothes.

I didn't care and obviously David didn't either. He wrapped his arms around me, picked me up and this time laid me in the middle of the bed.

I looked into his gorgeous eyes and then down at his full erection. "So, did Vi get you all horny?"

He sat up next to me, "What? No. Your sister is a sexy woman, but not in a million years do I want her. I'm all yours. You are the sister I want." Then he came back to me and nuzzled my neck.

"I appreciate you thinking I'm the one you want. I know Vi has never cheated on her husband and I don't expect her to cheat with you. Not that I would blame her any. She's seen you naked more than once now. She's knows how endowed you are." I stroked his cheek then reached down to stroke something much bigger and harder.

He grunted at my touch and hunched his hips toward my hand. "Yea, but the first time was during a show. The second was from outside my SUV. That will be the last time if I have anything to say about it. I only want you to see it all from now on." He reached down and we both stroked him.

I bit my lip as I thought about another time he had no idea about. Vi had gotten that good look at his backside pumping away as he buried himself in me on this same bed. But I didn't have the nerve to tell him even now.

"I guess you've masturbated for years haven't you?" I deflected the subject as I pulled on his manhood.

"Yea, I suppose." He said as we both watched me stroke his full length with my comparatively small hand. "I think the first year I did was the year I was in your class. It may have been a year before I'm not sure."

"Masturbating is nice. I still do it. Well, not as much now that I have you around." I settled back into the pillows at the head of my bed and stared at his big rod between his legs. "It really is much more enjoyable knowing your intimate experience is shared with someone else. I think it's incredibly sexy to masturbate in front of a lover."

"That's what I was, well..." he laughed nervously, "well, I've tried with a couple of girlfriends in the past, when they asked about how and how often I masturbate, but both times it ended in nothing but laughter, and not so great sex."

"Well, we could watch each other for awhile, see what works best for either of us when we masturbate and learn to do that for one another."

"Okay." He took over and very slowly began to move his hand up and down his shaft. He began to masturbate himself with full, slow strokes. For a few moments I felt a little self-conscious seeing him fully stroke himself although he had done it for me more than a couple of times in the last few weeks. But now it was because I asked him to. I wanted him to do himself for me as I watched, but I also wanted the experience of knowing how David liked to be stroked so I would be able to do him the way he likes next time.

I whispered, "Are you stroking the way you usually do? Is that the way you like to be held?" I watched his hand arrange the grip on his shaft so that his fingertips were on the ridge on the underside of his thick head.

He resumed his slow pumping, "Now I am." In the reflected light I could see his fingers were slick with pre-come already. What made the sight even more exciting was that he looked up at me staring at him as he pumped a little faster.

I leaned back and cupped my breast as I watched. Then I spread my legs and turned slightly in my seat to give him a better angle to watch me. I wanted David to watch me. I wanted David to encourage me to finger myself for the both of us. I knew I was going to be cumming on my fingers like I'd done before but now it would be for the both of us.

David seemed to take it all in stride once he started watching my own movements intently as I ran a finger over my cunty. I opened my legs wider and gave him an unobstructed look at my fingers and my sex and my fingers in my sex.

"You know, I truly realize how being well trimmed as you are brings out the real eroticism of your womanhood. Your lips, already wet and nicely puffed up only add to where your fingers manipulate them so sensuously." David spoke as if he were the professor of a biology or anatomy class. He didn't miss a beat or a stroke though on his healthy manhood though.

I blushed and began to evaluate my own movements as I looked down to watch a finger, then two slip inside, watching my nether lips puff up even more and swell around my fingers. It was almost as if they were being...

"Your fingers look as if they are being swallowed." David interjected. I smiled at him realizing we were both thinking exactly the same thing.

I drug my fingers upward, stretching the pink lips with them and easing them to let them fall slowly and softly back into place. I did this for a few strokes and at the last my wet fingers took a long run up against my clit. My legs seemed to involuntarily stretch still wider, my hips pushed my sex out into my hand and I hummed a soft tattoo, "Mmmmmmm."

I looked over and caught David on a slow down stroke. He stared intently between my thighs and I looked back down to watch where my lips were parted with two fingers and the glistening pink of my inside sex was before us both. I glanced back up and swore his sex swelled in his hand, his legs did open wider. He kept his eyes on my hand and my cunty as he pleasured his big tool with very long and slow strokes. I just knew he watched me as intently as I was watching him, wanting the same thing, but I could not avert my gaze for fear of missing one second of this incredibly erotic scene. I found him sliding his hand up and down a little faster as he must have enjoyed the pure exposure and eroticism of the moment as I.

"You really have a wonderful penis," I finally had to say, not losing focus on what my own fingers were doing as I pulled my cunty lips open even wider, "I like the way you play with it. It's very sexy, manly and cute all at the same time."

"Mmmmhmmm," he mustered and bit his lip. "And you look lovely down there too."

I crooked my middle finger carefully between my lips and slid it slowly inside. As I flattened my other hand I spread my fingers over my sex. Now my extended finger went just as deep as it could. The sight and sensation of his hardness and my wet cunty were totally connected as I felt my finger become that manhood of his as I watched him pump himself.

He thrust up into his fist mimicking my movements.

I finally looked up into his face and caught him looking at my face this time, a wide grin on his lips, "This is so hot..." he whispered.

I had to provide for an ultimate tease now. I just had to. And I knew just what to do.

I withdrew my finger and as if in slow motion he watched me bring it up to my lips. I knew I had his undivided attention as he stopped stroking and I pushed my wet middle finger into my mouth ever so slowly and pulled it back out still more slowly. I could feel my own heart beating wildly. I could feel see his pulse through his throbbing steel rod of a manhood.

"You are indeed the sexiest woman I have ever met." He said just before he licked his lips.

"Finish yourself for me. You go first." I instructed.

David circled his cock with both hands and began to pump faster. "Can you see me okay?" He asked.

I moaned, "Yes. Yes, and it's so sexy." I said as I put my two fingers up my cunty and began to rub my clit with my other hand.

He adjusted the grip on his sex and began the climb to climax. He was in an earnest effort now. More pre-come leaked from his cock as he groaned from deep within.

"Watch me cum for you, Reese." His hand was a blur as it flew up and down his cock. My fingers were going deep inside my cunty and out again, and in, and out, and in, as I slouched further on the bed to give my fingers better access. David cupped his balls and began to pull harder on his shaft. My eyes were glued to him cock as I knew he was about to shoot. He was going to shoot for me.

Suddenly my young lover hissed between clenched teeth as the first explosion of his cum flew from the swollen almost purple end of that manly cannon. I watched as thick spurt after thick spurt of hot cum shot from the tip of his beautifully tall sex. The nearly milky white ropes flowed up like a geyser four or five times, each flow falling back to his taut stomach or hard muscular thighs. The last few smaller ejaculations spurted then oozed out over that gorgeous head atop the lusty tower of manhood. Cum was everywhere. He had literally covered himself with his cum.

I was jealous it was not all over my skin.

So nonchalant, so casual, he sat there not more than five feet from me his cum all over. But now it was my turn to moan as David's actions had had their effect on me. I began fingering myself faster.

"Show me how you like to play with yourself, Reese." He instructed me now.

I reclined further back, spread my legs and began to work on my clit with my right hand. David's eyes flashed between the sight of me rubbing myself and his lap where his hand was pumping his cum covered penis amazingly still standing tall.

"You're really into masturbation, aren't you?" I asked.

"I'm really into you." He smiled and rubbed his cum all over his big sex. I'd never known a time that I thought cum all over a man could be so erotic. The sight of David's body drenched in his own cum was sending me beyond eroticism.

"Do you like watching me masturbate?" I asked breathily.

"Yes, very, very much," he said as he checked my fingers out and did not look me in the eye anymore.

I spread my legs wide open and shoved my fingers in as far as they would go. As I looked down at my cunt I was excited by how lewd the scene was. Here I was slouched down, my legs spread, fingering myself as my young lover watched and encouraged me to cum for him.

"Mmmm, yes, I think I'm getting close." My voice was no more than a whisper as I pushed in and out more furiously. The middle finger of one hand moved over my clit and I started to tap in an ever increasing tempo. His fist had begun pumping furiously up and down over his astoundingly hard penis once again. I watched and wanted to feel what he was feeling, seeing it in his face, hearing it in the throaty sound of his voice.

"I'm almost there," I said as I began to push my fingers in deeper and faster.

"Please cum for me now," he whispered.

"David, David," I was softly repeating his name, my head moving from side to side, eyes closed, lost in my pleasure. My thighs clamped shut around my hands and my mouth fell open in a silent utterance as my climax hit. It came from outside my body. The lights in my eyes and the tingling on my skin seemed to be starting from the outside in. The feeling in my cunt intensified and rolled over my body in a crashing wave and then another and still another. In seconds my breath caught in my throat starting with a low moan until I built to a screaming crescendo...

"Oh, ...yes, oh...Dav...yes!"

My world went black.

I heard a voice, but it sounded as if it were down a tunnel. The pinpoint of stars grew to a bright light in front of me as the roar in my ears subsided.

"...beautiful. Wow, that was, uh, that was amazing!" I finally made out David stammering in front of me.

"What? Yes it was," I panted, "I wasn't expecting that big a release. But it was amazing."

"And beautiful." He stared at me.

I looked down and saw he was still as hard as before, his cum from earlier still all over his body. "And you are beautiful." I licked my lips and swallowed hard before I went to him. I reached out and grabbed his manhood. It was so hard and so wet and sticky with his man-cum. I loved it! I began stroking him, feeling the excess of that cum squish between my fingers. "It was so hot seeing you do this as I did it to myself. But, as good as that was it still wasn't enough to put out the fire I have for you. I need this. Give it to me, David. Give me this. Give me your love." I said tugging hard until he rose up and pushed me back on the bed.

He gave it to me...him and his love.

12