Reese and David: Proposal Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh David, please!" I meekly protested.

He slipped those two, very long fingers into me and without hesitating I bore down on them, loving the feel of something finally inside of me. I thrust my hips forward, sliding down on his fingers, grinding my sex into David's loving hand.

Then rational thought entered my brain.

"David, stop." I protested, trying to push his hand away. But he began kissing up the side of my neck. "We can't...your parents...wait...ohhh..."

But then his thumb found my clitty and made circles around it. That made my muscles tense, my stomach taut, both my feet point with their toes curled. I gasped for air and clawed back at David's hair, pulling him tighter into my neck. I felt suspended for a moment, holding my breath, and then the orgasm burst through me, washing over me, letting me drown in its exquisite feeling.

It had come as suddenly as I'd ever felt an orgasm come. I also realized I was moaning out loud at that point.

David reached his hand up and slid it across my mouth as he bent forward kissing even more feverishly on my neck as I felt him pull my skirt up in back.

I shook my head and tried to call out 'no' but his hand was still over my mouth.

"Shhhh," he abruptly turned me around so now our lips were barely a breath apart and said as huskily as I've heard him, "I don't care, I want you right now." Then his lips pressed to mine nearly pushing my whole body back against the sink, his hand already spreading my legs. When he gave me a squeeze down there I let my head fall back and bit my lip to keep the loud moan in this time. When his finger stabbed back into my damp panties, my hips bucked and my head rocked forward. He had reached my moist sex and I growled into his shoulder.

One orgasm was not enough, I sensed, the fire inside me was not quenched.

He fingered me almost roughly now, but I could not resist...

"Touch me, yes, touch me!" I rasped, my hands cupping his face.

"Oh, I will do more than that," he growled before kissing down my chest, his lips grazing across my fully erect nipple through my blouse.

I couldn't wait any longer. My hands reached down and helped him release his already hardening cock from his pants. We didn't even take the time to remove my underwear. I just held the one leg opening to the side and he pointed his fully erect, fully ready manhood right at my wet and waiting sex.

He received his reward for my fist delicious climax as he threw his head back and entered me in one swiftly smooth thrust, "Oh Reeeessssse..." His groaning seemed to echo within the small room as he pushed himself fully inside me, feeling how wet I truly was.

It was my turn to put a hand over his mouth. He called my name in a muffled deep voice over and over again as he pumped in and out of me. I grinned at him realizing again it was his parent's bathroom we were in. It was the naughtiest thing I felt I had ever done. Then it struck me, wondering if he had jacked off in this same bathroom growing up.

That thought, and picturing him do it, just about set me off again!

"Oh, yes, baby," he grunted in my ear as I lovingly squeezed my cunty around his thrusting cock each time he entered me. I ended up wrapping one leg up around his waist and ran my fingers up through his hair. My butt was being pounded back against the sink so hard, I knew it was going to leave a mark, but not for a second did I care as the long hard cock up inside me was too good a feeling to let anything else bother me.

"Give it to me stud. Give me all you got." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm...almost...there..." David said in staccato fashion as he pumped me even faster.

I reached down and gave his huge balls a gentle squeeze and with one more hard thrust I felt that wonderful sensation of his cock swelling that last amount before his sweet intense release.

"Ohhh, yesssss!" I felt his cock throb within my clenching cunty before the first hot stream of his man cum shot out and mixed with my equally hot female juices. Again and again he let loose with all the cum he had stored up for me in those wonderful balls of his. After another couple deep thrusts I felt our mingled moisture start seeping out and running down my thigh. David's head fell back with his eyes shut and his mouth open in a wide 'O'.

I reached up and caressed his cheek as he huffed and puffed until his head fell forward, his body relaxing against me. I held him there, his warm lips on my forehead, as the last waves of his climax washed over him.

"Mmmm, yes, that was so good," I muttered as the deliciously intense sensations slowed and he slipped from my sopping wet sex.

For a moment we caught our breath. Then we both started laughing. I naturally laugh loud anyway and forgot until he clamped his hand over my mouth once again. Even with his big hand to my mouth I couldn't stop laughing through it. He was more restrained at first but finally even he had to bury his face in my shoulder to keep from laughing out loud.

We finally got ourselves put back together and by the time we had made it back to the dining room, the table had been cleared and a scrumptious looking cake was sitting there in the middle. David's parents weren't in the room.

"Crap!" I exclaimed and turned to beat my fists on David's big hard chest. "I knew it. They know exactly what we did. I am going to be so embarrassed when they come back in here."

"Ree, settle down." David held me by the shoulders then with one hand lifted my face to his gaze. "Relax. They know how much I love. Besides, I'm sure they didn't hear a thing way out here."

"Maybe not, but I'm sure they..." I tried to continue my protest, but my lover cut me off with a kiss.

It was right then that his parents came in from the kitchen.

"Oh my mother, the lovebirds are at it again." Jason bellowed out to his wife as she came up behind him.

I pushed David away and tried to straighten myself up again. "I'm sorry, really sorry."

"Tsk, tsk, Reese. Never you mind. Father and I had time to rinse the dishes while you two were otherwise occupied." Jill came on around the table and picked up the cake knife. "Let's all sit down and have some dessert."

"Hmm, mother I think the lovebirds probably already had their special dessert back in the bathroom." Jason commented as he pulled out his chair and sat down. Just the slightest smirk was on his face.

I turned to David and hit him in the arm this time. "See I told you they knew."

"What? So if they do." David put up his hands to deflect my second blow. "Mom, Dad, okay we admit we made out in the bathroom. Just more practice for the honeymoon."

I'm not sure my eyes could have opened any wider, my jawed dropped any further or the red in face could have been any brighter. I wanted to say something. I wanted to slap David square in the face. But I couldn't do either one. Neither could I look back at his parents.

His mother spoke for me thankfully. "Now David, you should keep things like that private. It's not nice to embarrass your bride in front of her future in-laws. Reese, I apologize for my son's regression back to his immature state."

I turned my head slowly to make eye contact with Jill, but she was already focused on cutting another slice of the cake.

"Yes, David, I'm sure you are more of a romantic than that." Jason spoke this time. "But I will tell you one thing; you are one lucky man to be getting a woman like Reese. And you sure as hell better take care of her."

"Well thank you, Mom. Dad" My naughty lover grinned at me knowingly. "I am so lucky, so very, very lucky," I grinned back at him and even gave him a little wink of my own.

"Okay, let's eat cake." Jill said offering up a plate to me.