Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

Everyone was happy with that. We owned a piano and one of the kids ended up purchasing it among other things. All the family bought different items for keep sakes or stuff they needed.

The house was also auctioned off. It sold for Two hundred seventy five thousand dollars and with the furnishings we grossed over three hundred thousand dollars. I gave each family of my kids fifty thousand dollars minus their purchases. I paid Betty's company out of my share. Everyone did well. I told my kids that was their inheritance from their mother. I expected to live on my half.

I had to start looking for a place to live after I sold the house and Paula said she would help me. She took me to a nice condo. We walked in and it was beautiful. Nicely decorated and I saw her picture on the mantle. "This is your place, isn't it, Paula?"

"Yes, Eddie, and there is room for you here also, only there is one catch."

"What might that be Paula? Before you answer I have another question for you." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring. Before I could even say anything Paula was crying. I asked her if she could stop crying for a moment so I could get this out as I had tears in my eyes also.

"Paula, we're not getting any younger and I don't want to be alone anymore. I know we have both lost loved ones who could never be replaced. I'm not here to replace your husband nor for you to replace Mary. I believe I have enough room and love in my heart for both of you. I'm not a perfect man and never will be but I promise you if you marry me I will do everything in my power to make you happy. So with all that said, 'Paula, will you be my wife for the rest of our lives?"

Paula was in full-fledged tears by then as she told me yes, she would marry me. I then asked her what the one catch was she spoke of and she slapped me.

Conclusion:

We contacted Betty and Ryan and told them the good news. They were really happy for Paula. She had been through so much loneliness the last couple of years. My kids were happy as well. As my oldest son said, I wasn't getting any younger and it was nice to know I found someone to spend my final years with.

Paula gave full control of the agency to Betty. She did draw a salary from it. Actually she was selling the business to Betty and was being paid for the business in monthly payments. I moved my stuff, what I had left into Paula's condo. Now it was our condo, our home.

Paula and I were married within a month and had a small party at the restaurant with all our family members present. We told them that we decided to travel. We would go for about a week at a time and always be back to see them and the grandkids. Our families meant a lot to both of us.

I told Paula that we needed a heart to heart talk about our previous spouses. We didn't want to be comparing our former spouses because it was me and her starting over. Paula told me she did have to ask one question about Mary. Something she really needed to know.

"Okay, Paula, I'll answer it as best I can."

"Eddie, was Mary a good cook?"

"She was a great cook, Paula. There was nothing she couldn't broil, boil, bake, fry, or grill. Why did you ask me that?"

"Because it looks like we will be eating out a lot."

I smiled and told her that Mary wasn't much on making love to me in the last few years.

She smiled at me and said, "I promise you I will do my very best in that department."

I told Paula, "I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was." As we headed for the bedroom.

I was going to tell you all about our love making and how great it was, but Paula said the readers don't care about two old people fucking their brains out. She is probably right but to us it was fantastic. We may have not done it as often but we sure made love longer. Paula was right, she never held anything back.

Paula smiled at me and asked about our first time together. Do I remember what she had said?

I told her I did She said, "I'm doing this because I love you, Eddie. I need you to know this. I want my first time to be with you. I wish we could be together forever until death do us part but only time will tell."

She smiled at me and said, "My wish came true. Life is good!"

Hope you enjoyed my story.

Comments always welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers