Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Billy and then at Kathy I noticed Kathy looked comfortable with her top off in front of her brother then I said. "Hi my name is Jack."

I really didn't know how this was going to turn out. So I thought the best way was to be up front. I looked at Kathy and saw that she did not put her top back on and I said, "I called your house earlier to see if you left and I talked to your mom. She said you and your brother would like to talk to me about something. Is that true."

Kathy's facial expression changed from happy to worried and she asked, "What exactly did my mother say?"

Softly I said in to Kathy's ear, "Your mother said you were surprised I never did any thing with a guy. Then she said you and your brother wanted to talk to me about sucking his dick. She said you and her thought it would be a safe first time for me." While I was saying this in Kathy's ear I reached down her back and put my hands in her shorts rubbing her large ass cheeks.

Kathy looked up at me and asked, "You want to do that now?"

I pulled her shorts down and replied in her ear, "Is Billy willing?"

Kathy looked at Billy and asked, "Would you like it if Jacked sucked your cock?"

Billy said, "What?"

Kathy walked over to Billy and pulled his shorts and underwear down and looked at me and said, "C'mon Jack lets see if you like it. Try sucking Billy's cock." Kathy then started to stroke Bily's cock and it started to grow from three and a half inches soft till it was rock hard at five to six inches in length. Then Kathy said, "What are you waiting for Jack now is as good an opportunity as any. If your scared some one will find out it is just the three of us."

I looked at Kathy then I looked at Billy I then took my tee shirt off and then I pulled my shorts down and stepped out of them. I then stepped towards Billy and got on my knees and looked up at Kathy who was still stroking Billy. Kathy then said, "Yeah that's right baby lets see if you can do it. It's no big deal all you have to do is open your mouth and stick it in the rest will come naturally."

I then opened my mouth and stuck Billy's cock in and started to suck him. With in a few seconds he started to moan and Kathy said, "Oh yeah that is the way to do it. Now work your tongue on his cock and suck him at the same time."

I started to do that at Kathy's urging then Billy started to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth and Kathy said, "Yeah Billy fuck his mouth give it to him, make his first time something to remember."

Billy then stiffened up and let out a low groan and his cock swelled up in my mouth and started to spurt in my mouth filling it up with come. I sucked on him some more with my mouth full of his cock and come then he went soft and I let it slip out of my mouth. I then looked up at Kathy and smiled and swallowed her brother's come. I then got up off the floor and put my shirt and shorts back on and Kathy got dressed along with her brother.

We then went over to my room and we had lunch with the food mom sent along with me. Her bother went home shortly after that and Kathy asked, "How did you like sucking Billy? Is this something you would like to do again?"

I thought for a few seconds and replied, "I liked it a lot it was nothing like I expected."

"Wow," Kathy said then she continued, "You liked it right off from the beginning that doesn't happen very often the first time a person sucks"

"It wasn't exactly my first time," I replied.

Kathy looked at me and said, "I thought you told me Friday night that you have never done it before?"

I replied, "I did say that but I really didn't tell you the whole story as to why I called Friday night." I then continued, "My parent's weren't expecting me home this weekend. When I got home I noticed another car in the driveway it belonged to one of my dad's long time friends. I put my stuff away when I got in to the house and went down in to the laundry room to drop off my laundry. When I got to our TV room I saw my mom, dad and my dads friend all-naked with my dad on his knees sucking off his friend. Talk about a situation to walk in to. I must have watched too long because they discovered I was watching them. I was confused I didn't know what to do or what to say. So I went directly to my room. When I got there I realized I was so turned on so much I did what came naturally to me. I read some porn and started to jack off. While I was doing that I thought what the hell my might as well see what it would taste like so I raised my legs over my head and jacked off into my mouth. Right after I came my mom walked in to the room and we talked about what I saw in the basement. She then went down to talk to dad and his friend. That is when I called and talked to you after I finished talking to you mom came back up stairs and talked to me some more later she arranged for me to suck my first cock and on Saturday she arranged for me to get fucked for the first time by a guy. I know I discovered a lot about my self this weekend to be honest I don't know what it all means."

Then I thought to my self for a couple of seconds and Kathy just looked at me concerned and then I said, "The one thing I know is that I'm not ready to give you up, you mean too much for me and now I'm scared your going to leave me because you have found out I like to have sex with guys."

Kathy then stood up and came over to the bed and she got on it next to me and wrapped her arms around me and asked, "You really feel that way about me Jack?"

I kissed her and replied, "Yes I do, and when I'm with you I no longer feel empty and alone."

Kathy then kissed me back and said softly in my ear, "I feel the same way Jack." Her voice trembling she then said, "I love you Jack I will never leave you unless you want me to."

I pull Kathy's body tightly in to mine and said, "I love you to," then I passionately kissed her.

That was 28 years ago Kathy and I are still together, still in love. I lost contact with Donny 10 years after graduating from college he met up with a woman who did not like Kathy or I so we just decided it was best to go our separate ways. To this day I still miss his company and I wish I knew how to get in touch with him to see how things are going for him. Every once in awhile I still get to suck a guy off. Once in awhile Kathy will watch sometimes she doesn't.