Reflections: The Odd Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding!

Hiram left and Agnes closed her door after him.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

That weekend Agnes was called down to the ground floor. She opened her door, and the building superintendent entered to lock her doors open in the open position. There were a lot of people standing around, and a man carrying a bible entered to stand at the back of cab. Mr. Hardwick and Miss Smythe entered following the man into the Agnes's cab. Luann was dressed all in white and Hiram looked quite handsome dressed in black. They took up positions just in front of the man with the bible. Our odd couple had decided to be married where Agnes and I had first brought them together. Dear Agnes cried all the way through the ceremony; she said that she always cried at weddings-don't ask me how she manages to attend the things, because I don't have a clue.

Ding!