Reformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

"I don't understand," Owen said with a perplexed look on his face. "He clearly loved you and was devoted to you, why was that a problem?" he added with a shrug of his shoulders.

"My business is to dominate both men and women! I have a number of Sluts and Slaves at my disposal at any given time. If I allow myself to become attached to any one in particular, that will hamper my ability to be objective and neutral when dealing with my Slaves. Jealousy would creep in and destroy anything we might have had." Heather said as she looked up at Owen with tear-stained cheeks.

"If my father knew you had other Slaves and still stuck with you for ten years, it seems to me that he could handle sharing you and what you do for a living. I'm sorry to be so blunt but what has this got to do with me?" Owen asked with a shrug of his shoulders, frustrated and exasperated.

"Even though I never told him and you may not agree with what I did, I did love him, you must understand that. I need to know what happened to him. I overhead you talking with your Mother and your Sister, so I know that you are involved with them like I was involved with Richard, what I don't know is why. Did Richard know? Was he somehow involved in all this? And most importantly, why did you say that you killed him?" Heather asked in a subdued tone of voice as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I don't owe you an explanation for any of this! Despite your past with my father, you have no business poking your nose in my personal life!" Owen said indignantly and abruptly stood up.

Rebecca's mouth made a popping sound as Owen's cock was unexpectedly removed from it. Rebecca scurried to the side and just managed to get out of the way as Owen pulled up his pants. Owen pulled up his pants began to do them up, still wearing the indignant expression on his face.

"SIT DOWN!" Heather ordered, but Owen sipped up his pants defiantly as he glared at Heather.

"No, I don't owe you any explanation," Owen huffed and turned to leave, leaving Heather stunned, sitting blinking in her chair.

He had just taken a step to leave when Heather moved and did something she never did. Heather got off of her chair and dashed to Owen's feet and knelt down as she grasped his nearest hand and clutched it tight. Rebecca looked in shock as her Mistress was on her knees before a man! Rebecca didn't know what the proper thing to do was, so she chose to get lower than Heather and laid her head on the ground.

"PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW!" Heather sobbed out in amongst the tears, as she looked up at Owen with the pleading eyes of a desperate woman, and not the scowl of a demanding one.

It was the display of real emotion that got to him and made him give in to her request. It was more the fact that it was a request and not a demand that got to him. Heather had lowered her guard and showed him her real emotions and not the cool façade that she showed most people. Owen knew that this was hard for her to do, it was hard for her to beg anyone to do anything and that too was not lost on Owen. He suspected it was the emotion of Richard's funeral that had put her emotions off-kilter that day.

"Okay," Owen said after a long moment of silence.

"Thank you," Heather said with a grateful smile before she got up and sat back down in her chair.

Owen sat down in his chair and looked down at Rebecca who looked up at him in a timid yet hopeful look. With a sigh Owen pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and motioned to Rebecca to come closer. Rebecca beamed at Owen and took her place between his legs and resumed her oral pleasing efforts on his cock.

Owen then told Heather the tale of how his family had changed and reformed into what it had become. He told her how her leaving Richard deeply affected him and how lost he felt without her. Owen told Heather, how things had started with his mother, how they found each other and discovered that they needed something from each other. He then told her how Rosina found out and how she joined the fold. Finally Richard's story was told on how he became part of the family. Owen told Heather how much the family felt loved and accepted by each other but also what Richard was going through. He told Heather about how Richard had disposed of his assets and killed himself. Owen explained how he had broken things off with his Mother and Sister because he didn't want them to suffer the same fate.

"Did he ever tell you that he was unhappy?" Heather asked with a sceptical eye.

"No, none of us ever had a clue that he was anything but happy," Owen said with a tone of deep regret.

"What would you have done if he had told you he was not happy?" Heather asked curiously, with a raised eyebrow.

"I would have talked to him, tried to work things out but in the end, I would have let him go with no trouble. I wouldn't have blackmailed him, or extorted money from him," Owen said with a frustrated sigh, regretting not being able to have done just that.

"Even if it meant you would be in the situation you are now? Even if it meant being poor?" Heather asked with the raised eyebrow of a knowing expression.

"I never wanted him as a Slave in the first place. I only did so as a favour to Red . . .er . . . Mom, and I thought it was what he wanted! The money was just a means to take care of the family. That's why I never took any of it, everything was used to take care of the family and the rest was left in the account, HIS account," Owen said with a sigh and shook his head at Heather.

"He made his own choices. He thought, for whatever reason, that you were a tyrant, so he decided to end his life. You didn't end it for him, you are not responsible for what happened to him, he is," Heather said in a compassionate and understanding tone of voice.

"No, you don't understand!" Owen said as he shifted forward but realized that Rebecca was still there, sucking on his cock. "Move, please . . . Mouse," Owen said calmly as he tapped Rebecca on the shoulder. The pet name of "Mouse" seemed to fit her, she was a timid little mousey woman, not that it was a bad thing, it was just who she was.

"Yes, Sir," Rebecca said as she backed up slightly, giggling a bit at her new nickname.

Owen fished around in his pants and found Richard's suicide note and handed it to Rebecca. "Mouse, take this to her," Owen said to Rebecca as he pointed at Heather.

"Yes, Sir," Rebecca replied and scurried on her knees over to Heather and respectfully handed her the folded up piece of paper. Rebecca returned to Owen's feet and looked at his cock and up at him expectantly.

"You may continue, Mouse," Owen said with a smile and nod as Heather started to read Richard's suicide note.

"Yes, Sir," Rebecca replied with a warm tone as she smiled briefly at Owen before resuming her oral pleasuring of his cock.

On the inside Rebecca was shocked and in turmoil as a result of the troubling and disgusting tale of domination and incest involving a whole family she had just heard! Rebecca knew enough to keep focussed on her task, sucking his cock in a relaxing manner. She knew he had recognized her, she saw the spark of recognition in his eyes as well as the chuckle that followed. She certainly had recognized him, even before his troubling tale. Part of her wanted to hate him for what he had done with his family, yet she couldn't. The largest blockade to her righteous hatred of Owen was the fact that he knew who she was and what she was doing in this place, yet he had not judged her or shown her contempt.

Quite the opposite, he was kind and gentle, a first for her in all the time she had spent in this place. Even in the limited interaction they had shared so far, she felt a strange connection to him. He was a little out of place here, just like she was. To the world he was a decent, respectable young man, but in private he had a terrible secret. Likewise, to the world she was a loving wife and mother, pious woman and pillar of the church, yet she had these dark urges that drove her to this place.

No amount of prayer could rid her of her darkest and most shameful secret, the fact that she came to Heather's on a weekly basis and lived a secret life as a Slut. Every week she would tell her husband that she was going to a ladies bible-study and instead go to Heather's. She was used to pleasure whoever wanted her to whenever and however they wanted her to, without the slightest thought or consideration given to her. Rebecca had no control over her life once she walked in these doors and part of her liked being treated with abject disdain. For Rebecca it was a way of doing penance for daring to explore these dark feelings, though in truth she was trying to get rid of them. She had come to Heather's in the desperate hope that by giving in to these dark impulses, she could tire of them and finally be rid of them. So far it had not worked and only produced the opposite effect. Now a little more than a year and a half later she found she was hooked, unable to rid herself of these dark feelings yet unable stop herself from coming to Heather's either.

Rebecca hated the lying to the good man who was her husband a man she loved. The fact that she was cheating on him was not lessened in any way by the fact that she had done so only within the confines of this building. Rebecca had simply justified her scandalous behaviour by telling herself that once she was inside this building, it was the dark urges that were doing these things, not her. Owen's tender and caring manner threatened to smash that, and that was what she feared.

Despite what Owen had done with his family, Rebecca liked him, and that was the problem. As long as she held everyone and everything in this building with disdain she could look down on what happened here and distance herself from it. Owen, treating her gently, as well as showing consideration and compassion to her, made her want to serve him, she liked taking care of him. Rebecca liked doing things for him, even as simple as fetching him a drink or yes, sucking his cock. As she looked back on the brief encounters they had shared outside of this place, he had always been kind and polite, she liked him even then.

That was the real problem: Rebecca was exploring the dark urges with someone she liked. Owen was not a nameless participant or cruel Mistress degrading her, he saw her as Rebecca and not as a "Slut." He knew who she was and why she was here and yet still he treated her kindly. For that she was grateful and saw him as a good man and not the bastard she felt she should see him as, due to his involvement with his family. If she liked him and still did these shameful things with him than Rebecca would have to admit that it was she and not her dark urges that were in control. That didn't feel like a road to getting rid of them, but rather getting used to them, Rebecca was troubled but returned her focus to the task at hand: pleasing Sir's cock.

"The fact that you carry this around in your pocket is troubling enough," Heather said as she held up Richard's suicide note and wore a worried look on her face. "This is the mad ramblings of a man who is unhappy with his life and looking to blame others rather than do something about it," Heather said with a sad tone of voice as she put the note down on the table beside her.

"Yeah, but . . ." Owen tried to argue back but Heather cut him off.

"LOOK! He lied to you, he lied to his family and he lied to himself. Sure, he was not happy. Sure all the submission he was comfortable with was our once a week sessions, but once he realized that, what did he do about it?" Heather asked and looked at Owen expectantly.

"Well, nothing," Owen added calmly and looked at Heather with an uneasy expression.

"Exactly! He had choices. From what you've told me you were and are a kind and loving Master. You genuinely look after your Slaves and take the responsibility for their care and well-being to heart. If you didn't take the responsibility as Master seriously, you wouldn't have been so affected by what happened. You are blaming yourself because you feel you failed him as his Master," Heather said in a reassuring and compassionate tone of voice.

"EXACTLY!" Owen emphatically agreed.

"He failed you as a Slave by not telling you what he was feeling. How can you fix a problem that is hidden from you?" Heather asked confidently and waited for Owen to respond.

"I guess," Owen relented, looking down.

"You need to let this go, you need to stop blaming yourself for something that was not your fault . . . You need to burn this," Heather said as she held up Richard's suicide note.

"I don't know," Owen replied uneasily.

"If he had come to you with this and you had brushed him aside, then I would agree that you would be to blame for what had happened to him. I loved Richard and I am sorry that I didn't have the courage to let him know how much I cared. I wish I could have my Richard back, the man I knew when we parted ways. But the man we buried today was not that man. He let regret and shame eat away at him until all that was left was hatred. He screwed over his wife and family because he wasn't happy with his life. You shouldn't feel sorry for him, you should hate him. What he did was cruel and unnecessary. He went out of his way to hurt you for something you weren't responsible for. That was not my Richard. That was not your father." Heather said as she held the note out to Owen.

"Yeah, you're right . . . I am sorry for what happened, though," Owen said with a sad and regrettable tone of voice.

"As am I, but we must put it behind us and move on," Heather said as she waved the note back and forth.

"True," Owen nodded before he looked down to Rebecca who was sucking his cock with her eyes closed. "You can stop now, Mouse," he said and smiled down at her as she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Yes, Sir," Rebecca said after letting his cock slip from her mouth and shifting to the side.

Owen stood up, pulled up his pants and took the note from Heather. Standing before the fireplace Owen looked at Richard's suicide note and then at the fire crackling before him. He knew that Heather was right, he knew that his father had choices that he did not exercise and that he never once told him that he was not happy. This did little to diminish the feeling of the senseless and preventable loss of life this event filled Owen with. With a flick of the wrist, Owen tossed Richard's suicide note onto the fire and watched it burn until noting was left but ashes. Owen turned to Heather and smiled a warm smile, one which she returned.

"Thank you," Owen said to Heather warmly as he sat back down in his chair. Rebecca moved to resume her oral pleasuring of Owen's cock but Owen stopped her with a gentle hand. "No, Mouse, not now," he said with a smile to Rebecca.

"Yes, Sir," Rebecca said as she sat back on her haunches, bowed her head, folded her hands and waited for his next command.

"Do you feel better?" Heather asked Owen with a friendly smile on her face.

"Yes, actually," Owen said with a relieved smile.

"Good. Do you want to go home to Red and Cat yet?" Heather asked curiously as she watched Owen for a reaction.

"I still don't know if I should . . . I . . . I just know," Owen said as he hung his head, running his fingers through his hair.

His tension and stress had gotten the better of him when he thought of Taryn and Rosina. He was still not sure if it was a good idea to resume his relationship with them. As he wrestled with his thoughts and emotions of the moment Owen felt a light touch on his right hand. He glanced over to it and saw that Rebecca had placed her small hand on his in a comforting gesture. He looked into her eyes and saw the genuine concern she held for him, and he was touched, he squeezed her hand and smiled warmly at her. Rebecca smiled up at him, happy she could comfort him in his time of need.

"You are without a doubt the most natural Master I have seen; which is why you have done so well with no training. You have your heart and mind in the right place and certainly have a way with submissive women, but you lack some basic skills," Heather said in a considered and confident manner.

"Basic skills?" Owen asked curiously, with mild confusion.

"Yes, there are many things about the BDSM lifestyle that you don't understand. I can teach you these things and help you become a better and more effective Master than you are now by adding to and honing your skills," Heather said in a confident manner as she looked at Owen with a self-assured look on her face.

"That sounds great, but it sounds like a sales pitch and I'm pretty sure I can't afford it," Owen said as he started to get up, but stopped when he heard Heather's laughter.

"No, I don't personally train Dom's and I don't need your money." Heather said in amongst her chuckling as Owen sat back down. "I see potential in you and I want to help develop that potential," she added with a serious tone of voice, a slight smirk on her face.

"Okay, thank you, but I need to find a place to stay first," Owen replied with a sceptical expression.

"While we are training, you can stay here," Heather said with a calming look of certainty.

"Thank you, but I still have College, I . . ." Owen started out but stammered at the end and Heather cut him off before he could ramble too much.

"I understand about school, that is important, while you are here you will go to college during the day and we will train in the evening," Heather said with a plain tone of voice, a slight smile on her face.

"I appreciate all you are willing to do for me, but if you don't usually do this, why me?" Owen asked with a grateful tone of voice as he looked at Heather with an expression of wonder on his face.

"As I said, I want to help develop your potential as well as give you the space you need to decide your next move. As well, Richard didn't give all his money to charity, a fair amount he gave to me. We will simply consider that he paid me to train you." Heather said with a conspiratorial grin and wink at Owen.

"Thank you," Owen said with a grateful smile and nod.

"Before we begin your training, you must understand some basic Protocols. First, when we are out there on 'The Floor' you must address me as 'Mistress' at all times and I will address you as 'Trainer.' I know this may be hard for you, but just think of it in the 'Teacher' sense of the word. Secondly, when we are on The Floor, I am always in charge and you must treat me with respect and be subservient to me. Again this is hard for a Dom to do but I must maintain the upper hand, this is important to maintain order amongst the Sluts and Slaves. This will all be easier if you consider our relationship in the 'Teacher/Student' light. Do you understand and agree?" Heather spoke in a calm and controlled manner, to convey that she was serious yet not overly demanding.

"Yes, Mistress," Owen replied, the last word feeling wrong to say, somehow.

"I like you and I feel like I can be myself around you, Owen. When we are in private, we can relax and just be ourselves, like we are now, we can drop the Mistress/Trainer, act, understand?" Heather asked with a genuine smile.

"Absolutely, Heather," Owen replied with a genuine smile of his own.

"Good, let's begin, I'll see you on The Floor in a bit," Heather said to Owen calmly as she stood up, "Slut, get him a Trainer's uniform, help him get ready and make sure he finds his way to The Floor," she said to Rebecca with a commanding tone of voice.

"Yes, Mistress," Rebecca replied respectfully with a nod of her head.

Heather turned and exited the room through the door that was to the right of the fireplace. Rebecca led Owen back through the door that they entered through and back into the hallway. The large black man was still standing beside the opposite door and just nodded to Owen and Rebecca when he saw them. Owen nodded in reply and watched as Rebecca opened up a door between the men's and women's change rooms.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers