Reformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers

"Are you sure this is necessary? I just don't know if I'm ready for all this," Owen replied in a worried manner.

"You need a Slave, to prove to yourself once and for all that you are a good Master," Heather said in a compassionate tone of voice as she leaned in towards Owen. "Trust me," she added in an imploring tone of voice.

"Okay," Owen replied reluctantly, as he nodded his head.

"This is for the best," Heather said in a warm tone of voice before she leaned over to the intercom and pressed the button. "Send in the Sluts," she said directly into the intercom.

At that moment the door to The Floor opened up and in walked three women: Rebecca, Taryn, and Rosina. They were all dressed as "Sluts," each wearing a "Slut collar," wrist and ankle cuffs and nothing else. Owen was shocked to see his mother and sister parading around nude. Sure he had seen countless women dressed as they were dressed now and he had seen more nudity this past week than he had in his whole life up until now but to see HIS Red and HIS Cat dressed up as common "Sluts" enraged Owen.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!" Owen shouted in an outrage as he stood up and pointed at the women who walked towards the couch and sat down on it, without saying a word.

"I have arranged this because you need to deal with this situation. I have tried to encourage you to talk to them, but you have refused. This is for your own good, for all of you," Heather replied in an unapologetic manner.

"But why are they dressed as Sluts! This is degrading and an OUTRAGE!" Owen snapped as he pointed at Taryn and Rosina.

"You know very well that all 'Unbound Submissives' bear the label of 'Slut' in this place because they serve everyone and no one. If they were still bound to you they would bear the label of 'Slave' and wear your collar and tag proudly. You released them so therefore they have no Master and must bear the label of 'Slut'," Heather sternly replied as she glared at Owen. "Now sit down," Heather added in a commanding tone of voice.

"Fine," Owen said as he sat down hard in the chair and glared at Heather.

"Why don't you start by telling them why you don't want to be their Master any more," Heather said to Owen as she indicated Taryn and Rosina.

"I love you both very much and I admit that I do miss you and don't regret the times we have shared but I don't want to . . . damage you. I don't want to screw you up as I screwed up dad," Owen said in a compassionate tone of voice as he turned in his chair to face Taryn and Rosina.

Taryn looked at Heather and waited until Heather nodded approvingly before she turned to Owen in preparation to speak.

"We both love you very much . . . Owen . . . and we miss you terribly," Taryn said with a loving tone of voice as she leaned in towards Owen.

"I just don't know if going back to that life is the best thing for us," Owen replied in a worried tone of voice.

Taryn fell to her knees and grasped Owen's nearest hand and looked up into his eyes with a pleading look. Rosina immediately fell to her knees beside Taryn and grasped Owen's other hand and looked up to him in an equally desperate look.

"We need you to guide us and take care of us. We have spent so much time serving you that we don't know any other way to be, we are lost without you! We have only survived by pretending that you have been away on a trip. I have been looking after Cat, in the manner that you taught me but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up before I fall apart!" Taryn said in a shaky and desperate tone of voice.

"We need you, Master! I know that you released us but to me you are still my Master because I have remained faithful to you in my heart and with my body. I want to serve you again, please come home! I know that you were not responsible for what happened to Nick, and you could never hurt us in the same way! Mistress Red and I promise that if we were every unhappy we would tell you, just like we have always brought our problems and concerns to you for you to solve. You have never let us down before, and we know you never will. Mistress Red is right, we need you! We can't function without you!" Rosina added in a pleading and heartfelt manner that brought a tear to Owen's eye.

"As you can see, you have responsibilities to your Slaves that are not easily shirked. You claimed them, you broke them, you trained them to serve and rely on you. They have done everything you have asked of them. Now you expect them to go back to their old lives just because you don't feel like being their Master any more?" Heather spoke in the teacher-like manner once again.

"It's not like that! I don't want to be their Master because I don't want to hurt them," Owen replied fervently.

"But you are hurting them by your absence, perhaps more than what you fear your presence would hurt them. If they were just Submissives, or just submitting part time, then they could more easily adjust to life without you, but they are Slaves whose whole being is centred around serving a Master . . . you," Heather said in a calm yet confident tone of voice.

"We need you, Master," Rosina said in an urging tone of voice as she pressed her cheek against Owen's hand.

"Come back to us, everything will be fine," Taryn said as she also pressed her face against Owen's hand she was holding.

Owen looked at each tear-stained face before him and tried to think of a reason to refuse them. As he looked at the faces of the two women he loved more than anything else in the world, Owen's mind couldn't think of a single reason not to be with them. Owen sighed as he smiled at Taryn and Rosina, each in turn, and each women smiled back at him, finding hope in his smile.

"Everything will be fine, Owen. Clearly you all belong together, and should not deny yourselves the love you have found in each other's arms simply because of what other's might think, or what may or may not come to pass," Heather said with a warm and comforting tone of voice.

"Okay, I have missed you both very much, we can try this again," Owen said in a warm tone of voice, with the hint of nervousness entering his voice.

Both Taryn and Rosina rose up and hugged Owen tightly and pressed their nude forms against his clothed body as well as each other. Owen hugged both women tightly and the love they have for each other flowed freely between them all, and they gripped each other tighter and tears of joy begin to flow.

"Everything will be fine my dears, we are together once more," Owen said as he stroked the backs Taryn and Rosina.

"Reach under your chair and do things properly," Heather said warmly as she wiped the single tear from her cheek.

Taryn and Rosina sat back in the kneeling position as Owen reached under his chair and retrieved a wooden case a little smaller than a briefcase. Placing it on his lap he opened it up and inside he foud three "Slave collars." Each collar had a small metal tag attached to either side of the word "Slave" which read: "Property of Owen Thompson." Owen looked up at Heather and gave her a puzzled look.

"Three?" Owen asked Heather in a puzzled tone of voice.

"Yes, the three women in this room have served you well and each have expressed their desire to be bound to you," Heather said in a calm and matter-of-factly manner.

"I can't take Mouse on as my Slave!" Owen replied in shock.

Upon hearing this, Rebecca bowed her head and fought the urge to cry with all she had. She was conflicted and embarrassed for actually telling Heather that she wanted to become Owen's Slave. The dark urges that drove her to this place had called out to become closer to Owen and desired to have his collar more than anything else on earth. However, Rebecca knew that becoming Owen's Slave was not a path to ridding herself of these urges and becoming the good and wholesome woman that she once was. But to be refused by Owen was humiliating and she wanted to cry and wondered why she was not good enough for him but couldn't bring herself to ask him why, thankfully someone else asked that question for her.

"Why not? She has served you well this week and has functioned as if she was your Slave since you first met. She has not been with anyone else and has been treated as if she was your exclusive property since you first started training. Don't you agree that you have already formed a connection with her? Do you deny that she has served you well?" Heather said in a challenging tone of voice.

"It's not that, yes she has been great this past week and yes I care for her," Owen said in a frustrated tone of voice and took a deep sigh.

Taryn and Rosina looked at each other in mild shock and then over to Rebecca who still had her head bowed. Instead of jealousy, as they thought they should feel towards Rebecca, who had apparently taken their place this past week, they felt compassion. The sight of the troubled woman with her head bowed, trying not to cry forced them to put themselves in her place. They knew what it was like to be brushed aside by the one you wanted to serve and so had an understanding of the pain she was feeling.

"Then what is it? If anyone has ever earned their collar, your Mouse has earned yours," Heather said in a calm yet challenging tone of voice.

"I admit that she would make a great Slave but I can't Collar her for one very important reason . . . she is married," Owen said with a regrettable tone of voice as he finished with a deep sigh.

"So? That hasn't stopped you from letting me serve you this week? Why does it stop you from taking me on as your Slave? I promise I will serve you well and faithfully!" Rebecca urged in a wavering voice as she implored Owen with tear-filled eyes.

"Because, to us the Master-Slave relationship is very deep and intimate . . ." Owen started to explain but he stumbled over his words and fell silent, huffing in frustration in his inability to voice his thoughts.

"Being a Slave to a Master like Owen is much like being married to him. I feel a closer bond to Owen than I ever did to my husband. I know that is a terrible thing to say but it is true. I know you love your husband but you also care for Owen. Can you have two husbands? Would your husband let you serve Owen if he knew?" Taryn said in a compassionate tone of voice as she picked up where Owen left off and completed his thought.

"No, I would be torn between the two of them. I know that I cannot love more than one man, it is not within me. I care for Sir and love the things we do but I love my husband, he is a good man. Harold would be angry if he knew I was here or had anything to do with this place. He would probably leave me if he knew about Sir," Rebecca said with a sad and troubled tone of voice, still hanging her head.

"There's nothing saying we can't still be friends. I do care for you, Mouse, you are a very special woman and I know that you would make a great Slave of mine," Owen said in a warm and comforting manner.

"I agree that she would make a great addition to the family," Rosina said in a friendly manner with a nod of her head.

"Now you're just being too kind to cheer me up," Rebecca chuckled as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"No, she's right. I don't know what it is exactly, perhaps it is the fact that you are a good and decent person, but you would make a great addition to our family," Taryn said in an equally welcoming manner as she smiled at Rebecca.

"How can I be a decent woman when I do all the things I do in this place?" Rebecca said with a troubled tone of voice.

"Being a Submissive or Slave does not make you a bad person. In truth you should find strength and peace through it. Do you not feel yourself more confident and less troubled since you have been submitting?" Taryn said with a confident tone of voice.

"Not really, I hate coming here and I hate what I do in this place," Rebecca said in an embarrassed tone of voice as she hung her head and sobbed a few sobs.

Taryn got up and rushed to Rebecca's side and put her arm around her, pulling the troubled woman to her. Rebecca leaned into the embrace and cried harder as Taryn tried to comfort her. Rosina moved over to kneel in front of Rebecca and started to rub Rebecca's thighs in a soothing and comforting manner.

"I came here to get rid of these urges to serve and be dominated, but the more I come here, the stronger those feelings become! I had hoped that after a few times of being here and submitting, I would become shocked and horrified and be able to put these evil impulses behind me. Instead I can't seem to stop myself and I have been cheating on my husband for the past eighteen months with untold numbers of men in this place!" Rebecca said as she cried on Taryn's shoulder, clutching the women tight, seemingly oblivious to the fact that both women were nude. The hardening of Taryn's nipples silently attested that this fact was not lost on or unappreciated by her.

"I know that the urge to serve and be dominated is powerful and does not go away. Clearly you are a Submissive, and that is not a bad or evil thing, it is simply who you are! The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be at peace over it. If you don't like cheating on your husband, why not talk to him about this, perhaps he would like to dominate you? Perhaps this is something that you can explore together?" Rosina said as she continued to stroke Rebecca's thighs.

"Harold would never be interested in that!" Rebecca snorted in shock as she huffed in surprise.

"I'm sure he hasn't talked to you about it because he feels that you would never be interested in submitting to him. How do you know if you don't try? He may not even know if he is a Dominant," Taryn said with a comforting and reassuring tone of voice as she stroked Rebecca's hair.

"Just give it some thought, as involving your husband seems to be your best option. We can talk later if you like, as you still are very special to me, Mouse. However, there is some business we need to attend to." Owen said in a friendly manner and in response Rebecca smiled and nodded at Owen. "Red, Cat, kneel before me," he added in a commanding manner.

Taryn and Rosina quickly scurried to the floor and knelled before Owen like they had countless times before. Both Taryn and Rosina kept their eyes on the floor before them, knowing not to look up at Owen until directed to. Owen leaned forward and grasped a clump of Taryn's hair and pulled down so that she looked up into Owen's face.

"I Owen Thompson, with the power vested in me by the laws of nature, do hereby claim you Taryn Thompson and make you my Slave, to be owned by me and serve me in anyway I see fit, until I release you or death claims you. Do you submit?" Owen said in a stern and commanding tone of voice as he glared at Taryn.

"Yes, Sir, I happily submit to you and place myself in your care. I will gladly serve you faithfully as I am your possession to be used as you see fit," Taryn replied in a confident and loving manner.

Owen released Taryn's hair and removed one of the collars from the wooden box and placed it on his lap. After removing the "Slut Collar" from around Taryn's neck and putting it in the box he clasped the "Slave Collar" around her neck. Taryn reached up and touched it, running her fingers along the word and smiling up at Owen with a tear in her eye, she felt content to belong to him once again.

"You are now my Slave and are bound to me, you have earned the right to call me Master. I will give you the title of 'Mistress Red' to have power and authority over all my Slaves, to see that my will is done," Owen said as he stroked Taryn's hair and they shared a loving smile for a moment, silently expressing their love and commitment to each other.

Owen turned his attention to Rosina and without warning grasped a clump of her hair and pulled down hard on it, forcing her to look up into his eyes. Rosina looked up into Owen's eyes with wonder and devotion.

"I Owen Thompson, with the power vested in me by the laws of nature, do hereby claim you Rosina Thompson and make you my Slave, to be owned by me and serve me in anyway I see fit, until I release you or death claims you. Do you submit?" Owen said in a stern and commanding tone of voice as he glared at Rosina.

"Yes, Sir, I happily submit to you and place myself in your care. I will gladly serve you faithfully as I am your possession to be used as you see fit," Rosina replied in a dreamy and loving manner.

Owen released Rosina's hair and removed one of the collars from the wooden box and placed it on his lap. After removing the "Slut Collar" from around Rosina's neck and putting it in the box he clasped the "Slave Collar" around her neck. Rosina also reached up and touched it, running her fingers along the edge of her collar and smiled up at Owen with a tear in her eye, she felt content to belong to him once again.

"You are now my Slave and are bound to me, you have earned the right to call me Master," Owen said as he stroked Rosina's cheek and they too shared a moment where they looked lovingly at each other before Owen sat back in his chair.

"You are our Master and we are your Slaves, we humbly beg you to take your rightful place as the 'Master of the family.' Will you bless us with your leadership, Master?" Taryn and Rosina said in unison.

"I accept your request and hereby claim the title of 'Master of the family.' I pledge myself to uphold and defend the Reformation of this family," Owen said confidently.

"We pledge ourselves to upholding and defending the Reformation of this family. We look to you for guidance and wisdom, Master," Taryn and Rosina said in unison.

"As nice as it has been to have you around this week, Owen, I think it is time that you went home," Heather said with a warm smile to Owen, clearly conveying her feelings of friendship.

"I think you're right, but I would like to come back again," Owen said in a friendly manner as he smiled warmly back at Heather.

"Come back any time, all of you," Heather said as she reached into a drawer of the table next to her and pulled out a pass card. "I would hate for you to turn your back on me," she added as she stood up and walked towards Owen.

"I won't forget you or what you have done for me. We'll come back again, soon," Owen said as he walked towards Heather and embraced her in a hug that she returned after a brief moment of surprise.

"I'll hold you to that, but for now, you have a family to attend to," Heather said as she handed Owen the pass card for the complex.

The drive back to Karen's Spa was a quiet one as Owen, Taryn and Rosina all cuddled in the back and left a jealous and conflicted Rebecca in front to drive the car alone. As the trio got reacquainted in the back of her car, Rebecca's mind was swirling with the various thoughts and emotions that this day had stirred up within her. Could she really talk to her husband about Domination and Submission? What if he was disgusted? What if she talked to him about being her Master and he saw her as a twisted deviant? Would she really be willing to risk her marriage over this? How long could she keep going to Heather's before he found out anyway?

After dropping Owen, Taryn and Rosina of at the spa, Rebecca drove home to her husband and kids without finding a resolution to her troubles. As she kissed and hugged Harold hello, she was ashamed for betraying his trust all this time. As she looked into Harold's eyes she resolved that she would not be unfaithful to him again. Somehow she would resist the urge to go to Heather's. Somehow she would be strong and not betray her husband's trust until she decided what to do. Clearly, going to Heather's had not done what she had hoped, her urges to submit were stronger than ever. Her urges had grown exponentially this past week since she had been serving Owen. Rebecca knew that she needed to submit, but she resolved to do it in some honourable way. Somehow she would have to balance her family life and her submissive life, no longer would she betray the man she loved in order to feed this need to submit.

polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers