Reformation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit of 'togetherness training', and 'family bonding,' if you will," Owen said with a chuckle that Heather quickly joined in on.

"I know just the thing," Heather said as she approached Owen, and whispered a few things in his ear.

With a wicked smile on his face, Owen left for a moment but quickly returned with four sets of nipple-clamps and three hair ties. Walking up to Taryn first he smiled a wicked smile at her as he brought the first nipple-clamp up to her left nipple and clamped it on. Taryn cursed in pain and her knees buckled. As Owen brought the second nipple-clamp up, Taryn straightened up and she watched as he clamped the second nipple-clamp on her right nipple. Taryn whimpered as she watched the chain swinging between the nipple-clamps clamped to both of her nipples. Owen didn't stop to appreciate his handiwork, he moved on to Karen. First Owen attached a hair tie to the Tarn's hair and positioned it the same height as Karen's nipples. Taking the second set of nipple-clamps he ran the first one through the hair tie and then brought the nipple-clamps up towards Karen's nipples. Karen shook in fear as she knew what was going to happen next. Karen never moved yet squealed in pain, though she tried to suppress her pain as Owen clamped both nipple-clamps onto her nipples. Repeating the process until he had each woman's nipples clamped and attached to the hair of the woman in front of her he had made a chain of his Slaves.

"Keep your hands at your sides," Owen said as he picked up a leash hanging on a nearby wall.

Owen clipped this leash to the dangling chain between Taryn's nipple-clamps. Turning on the spot Owen started walking, forcing the wincing, squealing chain of women to follow him. Life on The Floor paused as people stopped what they were doing to watch the parade of Slaves. Owen led the women once around the perimeter of The Floor. During the parade, surprisingly only one nipple-clamp came loose, it was Veronica's right nipple-clamp.

"Stop!" Owen said as he abruptly stopped and the whole procession came to a halt.

Handing the leash to Taryn, Owen walked to the back of the line of Slaves and looked at the dangling nipple-clamp and the free nipple. Owen then glanced up into Veronica's eyes with a disapproving look.

"Put it back on," Owen said in a commanding tone of voice.

Veronica looked up at Owen with a shocked expression and Owen just continued to stare at her, expectantly. With shaky hands Veronica picked up the dangling nipple-clamp and reattached it to her own right nipple. She whimpered in pain and looked at Owen, silently begging for mercy, yet Owen turned and walked away. Taking the leash from Taryn he led the ladies to one of the more spacious corner areas of The Floor.

Upon arriving there the ladies could see what looked to be four workout benches, set waist high, arranged in a "+" configuration. In the centre were four very short elbow pipes with a nylon strap with a clip at the end coming out each one. Each elbow pipe was aimed towards each of the benches in question. As the ladies saw the various paddles, whips and riding crops hanging on the walls of this area they all started to get a little worried.

Owen unclipped the leash from Taryn's nipple-clamps and hung it up on a nearby hook. Walking to the back he unclipped Veronica and despite the spike of pain, once blood started to flow back into her tortured nipples, she was relieved to have the devices removed. Grasping Veronica by the hair he roughly positioned her so that she was bent over one end of one of the benches with her arms stretched out in front of her almost reaching the elbow pipes. One by one Owen unclipped his Slaves and arranged them on the benches until each woman was bent over a bench. One final thing he did was to affix a blindfold onto each woman, once he had them all in place.

"You may have noticed that I have not bound you in place. This is because you are here by choice and may leave at any time, yet you are not to move and keep quiet! You are blindfolded so you will not know what is coming, pleasure or pain, whether you will receive it or someone else." Owen said with a chuckle as he picked up a riding crop and chuckled.

Owen walked over to Taryn, who was the nearest and kissed her shoulder-blade before kissing his way down her back. At the same time he reached over to Rosina at the next bench and ran his finger down her side, causing her to shudder. Unexpectedly, Owen brought the crop down sharply on Taryn's ass, causing the woman to squeal in shock and pain. Again and again Owen varied between pleasure and pain from woman to woman, never letting them detect any pattern to what he was doing.

The tension rose amongst the women yet they all did their best not to shout out or move. The tension got a little too much for one of the women and she was trying her best not to cry. The stifled whimpering of Veronica touched the heart of Taryn and without thinking of it she reached out and touched Veronica's arm. Quickly Veronica searched until she found Taryn's hand and held it, once they were holding hands she didn't feel alone, rather she felt at peace. Reaching out with her other hand Veronica touched her mother's arm and quickly she too knew what her daughter wanted. So it went until all four women were holding the hands of the woman on either side of her.

Owen stared in disbelief as he saw the silent and unplanned show of unity and mutual support. The joy of the moment was only equalled by the anticipated pain of Veronica's eventual departure. He didn't want to go through that pain again so he intensified his efforts to test the commitment of each of his Slaves. He was happy with his family and loved them too much to lose them, yet he could not believe or trust in Veronica's desire to be his Slave. Surly this was just a show or short time thing and if she was going to leave he was going to drive her away sooner rather than later. Yet he didn't want her to go, he didn't want her to leave, she had proven over the past three weeks how well she fit into the family, yet it was almost too surreal to believe that the same woman who earlier had begged him to help her dominate her own mother would now happily be his Slave.

Owen had an idea that he felt for sure would make Veronica crack. Rushing to the wall, Owen grasped the leash from where he had hung it. Returning to Veronica Owen clipped the leash onto her collar and tugged on it, forcing the blindfolded woman to get up. Still not removing her blindfold or pausing to let her get her footing, Owen continued to lead the stumbling woman by her collar to the center of The Floor.

"Kneel!" Owen commanded as he reached the center of The Floor.

"Yes, Master," Veronica replied as she knelt, as ordered.

"What are you? Shout it out with pride!" Owen said with a stern tone of voice, a sneer on his face as he pulled the blindfold off of Veronica's face.

"I AM YOUR SLAVE, MASTER!" Veronica shouted out, without hesitation, as loud as she could.

It took a moment for Owen to find his voice as he couldn't believe that Veronica would do such a thing, knowing she was in a pseudo-public place.

"Worship me!" Owen said in a cocky and daring tone of voice, knowing that would get a rise out of her pride.

"Yes, Master!" Veronica replied respectfully, with a nod of her head.

Shifting forward Veronica positioned herself right at Owen's feet and reached up to unfasten his pants as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She looked up at Owen and smiled as she unzipped his fly and folded back the flaps of his black pants. Pulling out his thick cock she licked her lips before wrapping them around her Master's cock. As she knelt before Owen she swallowed his cock and was finally able to get his thick cockhead to enter her throat, a skill she had only just mastered. With hard suction she pulled her mouth back until she had just kissed the head of Owen's cock before she descended on it again. Owen groaned as he let his head flop back while Veronica swallowed his other head . . . literally! After a few minutes of hard and fast cocksucking, Owen was ready to blow, yet blowing down her throat was not what he had in mind.

"Get on all fours and beg your Master to fuck you! Shout it out!" Owen said with a cocky attitude as he looked down at the woman who was still pistoning her mouth on his cock.

Without missing a beat, or pausing at all Veronica lifted her mouth off of Owen's cock and spun around, dropping to her hands and knees as soon as it were possible.

"FUCK ME MASTER! FUCK YOUR SLAVE WITH YOUR BIG, FAT COCK! SPLIT THIS HUMBLE SLAVE IN TWO, MY MASTER!" Veronica shouted out as she waited for Owen to mount her.

Veronica didn't have to wait long for her Master's cock to slide into her and even though she was on her hands and knees in the middle of The Floor at Heather's, she didn't care. Veronica was being fucked by her Master and bringing him pleasure. As well this was just another way to prove her loyalty to him, her desire to be his personal property. Owen didn't wait or be gentle at all with this fuck, he grasped Veronica by the hair and hammered away at her pussy with all he was worth. Veronica just growled a guttural growl as she was helpless under the powerful assault on her pussy by her Master.

Owen was sure that this would make Veronica get upset and walk away form him, yet she just sat there and let him fuck her in the most public place that he had ever had sex. He had made her humiliate herself and yet she didn't bat an eye and just accepted it, doing whatever he told her, as soon as he told her! Before he could think anything else the heat of the moment overtook Owen and he blew his load into Veronica's pussy.

When his orgasm was over he pulled out of Veronica and recomposed himself, pulling up his pants. With a tug of her leash, Owen led Veronica back to the other resting women none of them had moved, all were still holding hands. Pointing at the vacant bench, Owen unclipped Veronica as she repositioned herself and grasped Taryn and Karen's hands.

Owen was frustrated that he had not made Veronica crack, as he had thought the public display would. Owen was angered that he was not able to prove to the women that he was right, that not all were completely committed to him. Owen gripped the riding crop tighter and began to randomly letting his frustration out on the four women before him. Each woman would shout out in pain yet not ask for mercy. While they all knew about safe words, none of them used them. Owen switched to a cat-and-nine-tails whip and continued his whipping of his Slaves, yet none of them complained.

This whipping continued for some time yet, and then the chanting started. Taryn was the first to start it, but soon after each woman joined in and by the fourth time through, they all were speaking in union. The chant they repeated over and over was:

"We are a family. You are our Master. We are your Slaves. We serve out of love. We stay by choice."

Owen paused momentarily as he listened to the chanting of his Slaves. His eyes started to water and his tension rose as their words were starting to get to him. Intent on forcing one of them to break and prove that they would leave him sooner or later Owen whipped them harder. Yet the harder he whipped, the louder the chanting, this continued for only a minute or two more before the breakthrough happened and the situation came to a head . . . one of them cracked.

Finally it dawned on Owen that the words his Slaves were chanting were true and they were each of them sincere. Even thought Karen and Veronica had only been bound to him for three short weeks, there had been the beginnings of friendship, family and love before then. Owen was forced to face that they were truly committed and the emotions of the moment overwhelmed him.

The tears came slowly and stilted at first as Owen tried to hold them in, yet they would not be denied or hemmed in. Not exactly sure why he was crying, yet crying anyways Owen sank to his knees and dropped the whip. At that exact moment Owen was humbled by the love and devotion of the four women he had just whipped and awed at their strength and determination to demonstrate their love for him by taking it.

What the four women did next was purely instinct for Slaves . . . they came to the aid and comfort of their Master. Removing their blindfolds they all sank to their knees and surrounded Owen with a group hug, holding him in their collective arms and letting him release his emotions and soon enough he had composed himself enough to talk.

"None of you left," Owen said with wide eyes of amazement as he glanced around at his four Slaves. "No matter what I did to you, you all stayed," he added with a look of wonder and humility.

"We love you, we love serving you, Master," Veronica said in a manner of pure love.

"Really? Even you?" Owen asked in amazement.

"Even me," Veronica said with loving sincerity as she brushed her hand across Owen's cheek.

"What about being a Mistress?" Owen asked curiously.

"I still want that . . . a child may leave their parent's home but never their parent's family. We can work the details out later, but know that I will always be your Slave and I will always love you, Master," Veronica said as she hugged Owen tighter.

"We all will, Master," Taryn, Karen, and Rosina asserted as they squeezed Owen tighter.

"I believe you," Owen said with a sincere and touched tone of voice as he smiled at each woman surrounding him, in turn.

"Took you long enough!" Taryn said with a lovingly sarcastic manner and at that everyone shared a laugh, even Owen.

* * *

The lush evergreen trees outside gave a tranquil feel to the otherwise strict and utilitarian institution complex. Rebecca stood at the window and traced the lines of the old stone and concrete structure and watched it contrast with the lush and abundant beauty of the nature that surrounded the old facility. Rebecca smiled as she took in the picturesque beauty that filled her vision, momentarily forgetting where she was.

"You need help," Harold said in an urging tone of voice from behind her snapping Rebecca out of her thoughts.

"But I've put all that behind me! I don't do those things anymore!" Rebecca urged as she turned to face Harold.

Harold was seated in a chair in front of a large desk in a spacious office. Seated behind the desk was an old nun who looked Rebecca over with a constant condescending gaze. The office they were in was paneled in rich wood and was as old as the institution itself, which was getting close to being one hundred years old. It had been an institution for the mentally deranged that had been run by the church when it was originally built. Over the years it had changed focus but had always been run by the church. Now it was a home for all manner of people who needed intensive counselling and emotional support provided by the Nuns in a safe and serene environment.

"But they're still a part of you!" Harold urged strenuously as his face echoed the pain in his heart.

"Not anymore!" Rebecca stressed as she took a step towards her husband.

"Those demons are still inside of you! I can't imagine the woman I married doing such despicable things!" Harold said in a shocked manner. "I can't look at you," Harold added with a pained expression as he turned in his chair.

"DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!" Rebecca cried out as she rushed to kneel before her husband and put her hand on his knee.

"If you don't accept their help . . . the help you need . . . then I will give up on you," Harold said with a cold and dispassionate tone of voice as he stood up and briskly walked a few paces away from Rebecca.

Rebecca hung her head and cried as the emotions of losing her husband and children overwhelmed her. It took a moment of tears before she realized that Harold was serious and if she wasn't careful, her marriage might end before her eyes. Knowing that he was right, that she needed their help to rid herself of the deep-seeded desires that still plagued her, Rebecca resolved to do something about them. Pulling herself up into the chair that Harold had vacated, Rebecca then leaned over the desk and pulled the commitment papers towards her. Desperate to rid herself of her submissive desires and her longing for her Sir, as well as wanting to prove her love and commitment to her husband, Rebecca picked up the pen. As a few final tears burst forth from within her, Rebecca signed the papers and committed herself to the church and this old institution.

12