Reformation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think of your children! They will be horribly scared and deranged, if you raise them in this environment!" Rebecca rebutted as she glance between Taryn and Karen.

"That's not true! How can children be anything but wonderful if they are raised in an environment which is built on an, and surrounded by love! Dee-Dee and I are not 'scared and deranged!' Sure, we love and care for blood relatives in a way that most people consider 'Not Normal' but we still know what is right and wrong and we are not twisted! We are loved, and have a very firm family bond now. This is a tighter and more loving family than I have ever known and I would love to raise children in our family," Rosina said with a passionate tone of voice as she looked at Rebecca with an unwavering gaze.

"That's all well and good for you, but I don't know if I could handle it. I have nowhere to go. I belong here until I am healed," Rebecca said with a subdued tone of voice, as she looked down.

"You belong at home with us! You are having Master's child, let us take care of you!" Taryn said in a warm and imploring tone of voice.

"No, I couldn't!" Rebecca replied with a waver in her voice and a tear in her eye.

"Do you really want to have your child, alone in this cold place, or at home, surrounded by family?" Karen asked in an urging tone of voice.

"I have no family," Rebecca said sadly.

"Yes you do . . . if you want one," Taryn said and all four women hugged Rebecca tighter and moved their heads in so she couldn't put her head down.

"I just don't know. What you say sounds wonderful, I just don't know it's for me," Rebecca said with a worried tone of voice before she sighed, "But I really don't like it here and I must admit that the urges haven't diminished since I have gotten here," Rebecca admits with a troubled tone of voice with a slight smile on her face.

"You don't have to decide anything right now, just come home with us and let us take care of you. It's the least I can do," Owen said and five pairs of eyes snapped to look at him closing the door behind him.

"I . . . I really don't know," Rebecca says with wet eyes of fear and trepidation as she looked at Owen.

"Your future is still yours to decide. Come and stay with us with no strings or expectations. You will be a guest in our home. You can stay as long as briefly as you want . . . it is up to you," Owen said in a confident and loving tone of voice as he smiled a charming smile at Rebecca.

"Really? You won't make me d . . . do things for you?" Rebecca asked with a dubious tone of voice.

"I promise. It is time for me to take care of you. Trust me, Mouse. Come home," Owen said as he opened up his arms to Rebecca and her heart fluttered.

For the first time in quite some time, she felt loved, wanted and accepted. Owen didn't want her to change or expected anything from her; he just wanted to take care of her. Rebecca started to struggle to her feet but this time it was remarkably easy, with the help of four women who surrounded her. Rebecca walked towards Owen and once his arms surrounded her, all her worries drifted away. She was in her Sir's arms once more and she couldn't help but feel anything but loved and cared for.

"Thank you, Sir," Rebecca said with a relieved tone of voice as a tear left her cheek and disappeared into Owen's shirt.