Reformation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly! A new town, where nobody knows us. Nobody knows that you are Master's mother or that Cat is Master's sister. Nobody will think anything of it if either of you walk up to him in the street and kiss him. Wouldn't you like that?" Veronica asked and all three women looked back at Veronica with a shocked and stunned manner as the possibilities sank into their shocked minds.

"And what does the name change have to with all that?" Karen asked Veronica because Taryn and Rosina were still stunned silent at the thought of openly expressing their love for Master in Public!

"I thought that if we're going through this monumental change that our last names should reflect the fact that we have indeed become one family," Veronica said proudly and stood up straight as she looked around the table.

"You mean, that we all change our names to 'Stronge'?" Taryn asked in a shocked whisper, the powers of speech only just returning to her.

"Why Stronge?" Karen asked curiously.

"Because of the 'Strong' bond of love we have for each other," Veronica said confidently, with a sweet smile on her face.

"Does it have anything to do with the fact that the previous owner of the firm was 'George Stronge'?" Rosina asked as she held up one of the papers spread out on the table.

"We figured it would be easier to settle into the town if we told everyone that I was a distant relative of the previous owner of the law firm," Owen said with a confident tone of voice as he looked around at the table. "I know this is all a bit sudden and I really would have liked to talk to you all about it but . . ." Owen said in an appeasing tone of voice as he paused to shrug his shoulders. "Now that you know, what do you all think?" he added as he glanced around him, waiting for a response.

"Even if it's a shack in the middle of a wheat field, it will still be worth it as long as I don't have to hide how much I love you, anymore," Taryn said with tears in her eyes as she stared deeply into Owen's eyes and before she knew it kissed him on the lips.

"I'm with Mistress Red! Sign me up!" Rosina said with a bright smile on her face as she leaned over and kissed Owen on the lips with a three second kiss.

"I guess we have a Spa to sell!" Karen said with a chuckle before she leaned across the table and kissed Owen as well.

"I can hardly wait, Master," Veronica added before she kissed Owen as well.

A perplexed yet pretty waitress arrived not much longer and started to dish out the families dinner. The group gathered up the papers, put them away and prepared to eat the much belated dinner. Taryn felt a little self-conscious at being caught kissing Owen in public and searched her mind for something to say, the smirk on the waitress's face warranted it.

"We're celebrating, tonight," Taryn said to the waitress as she put Taryn's dinner down in front of her.

"Great! What are you celebrating?" the waitress said as she looked around the table while standing up straight.

"We've just inherited a business and a home," Owen said as he tried not to look at the delightful cleavage of the pretty waitress.

"Congratulations!" the waitress said with enthusiasm as she placed her hand on Owen's shoulder. "Sorry about your loss though," she added with genuine concern.

"I never knew him," Owen replied in an uneasy tone, not sure what to say.

"It's across the country, so we'll be moving soon," Taryn added with a nervous smile.

"That's not good, I'll miss you. You guys are always such a loving and friendly bunch, but I wish you well," she added as she started to walk away.

"Exactly how are we celebrating, Master?" Karen asked with a giggle.

"Dancing after dinner then back home for some 'quality time'" Owen replied with a smirk on his face.

"Can we start the 'quality time' here?" Rosina added with a mischievous sparkle in her eye.

"That might get someone's attention," Taryn added with a raised eyebrow and a chuckle.

"If we get the attention of that cute waitress, I'm okay with that!" Rosina added with a giggle.

"Yeah, did you see the tight little ass on her!" Veronica added in a conspiratorial tone to Rosina as both women turned to look at the departing waitress, admiring the swaying of her hips. "I wouldn't mind spending some 'quality time' with her," she added with a giggle as she glanced around the room.

"Stop it, you're being disrespectful," Taryn said to Veronica and Rosina in a borderline motherly tone.

"Let's eat up before it gets cold," Owen said before he picked up his fork and started eating his dinner.

After dinner, Veronica ran the parcel of papers to the car parked outside as the rest of the family moved over to the nightclub side of the establishment to begin the dancing and celebrating. Once again, Rosina continued ordering non-alcoholic drinks while the rest of the family celebrated with alcoholic drinks as they all danced.

The evening progressed and the magic combination of: alcohol, pounding music, flashing lights, and gyrating people really helped loosen everyone up, and by the time the evening was over everyone was more than a little drunk. The only exception to this was Rosina, who was completely sober, not daring to touch a single drop of alcohol as to not harm her unborn child. With that in mind Rosina drove the car home as the rest of the group started to walk home.

The drunken group made their way home and the sexual tension continued to rise, with everyone anticipating a wild night. Once the door to the downstairs apartment opened up everyone got a shock, but not an unpleasant one.

There Rosina was sitting in the middle of the hid-a-bed couch which had been folded out, and the only thing she was wearing was her Slave-Collar. The coffee table had been moved to the side of the room and on it was neatly displayed an assortment of the family's sex toys.

"Welcome home," Rosina said in a chipper tone of voice.

Picking up on the shock and sexual tension in the room Rosina spread her legs and began to lightly caress her own pussy, cooing and moaning as a show to further entice the family. Rosina looked Taryn dead in the eyes while she licked her own finger in a slow and sensual manner.

"Anyone wanna play?" Rosina asked in a husky tone of voice.

"I do, Cat!" Taryn called out as she walked on wobbly legs towards the bed, removing her dress as she did so.

Rosina reached out from behind her and handed Taryn her Slave-Collar as she got close enough. Taryn put her own Slave-Collar on while she moved closer to Rosina. She had just finished fastening it up when the two women kissed in an explosion of pent up passion. Their hands roamed and explored each other's body as they kissed, their tongues dancing. After a moment Taryn rolled on top of Rosina, their bodies still pressed tightly together. The two well-established lovers continued to make love, their world shrunk down to just the two of them.

Veronica and Karen didn't move from their spot as they embraced and began kissing with intense passion, unable to hold themselves back anymore. They twisted as they kissed and made their way towards the bed. When Karen's thighs bumped against the bed she grasped the sides of Veronica's dress and pulled up, disrobing her daughter/lover. Veronica lifted her arms and let herself be stripped before she swiftly removed Karen's dress. By the time the two of them sat down on the bed, still kissing they felt something hit each of them respectively. Looking down they saw that their Slave-Collars were lying near them on the bed.

Karen and Veronica glanced over to see that Taryn had begun to suck on Rosina's breasts and she winked at them as they put their Slave-Collars on. As soon as their Slave-Collars were on, Karen and Veronica kissed with wild passion as they fell onto the bed. Somehow they rolled around so that they were beside Taryn and Rosina with Karen on top of Veronica.

Owen stood there and pondered getting the camera, but this was not exactly an uncommon sight; the only question was, which pussy first? With a hard look back and forth, it was a tough choice, either Taryn or Karen were the easy options. Strangely enough the question was almost answered for him when Karen began licking her way down her daughter's body. Karen was licking her way down Veronica's body to the young woman's pussy, and in so doing she displayed her rump in a delightful way.

Owen smiled to himself as he removed his clothes and walked towards the bed, being nude before he put his knee on the bed. Karen was eagerly lapping at her daughter's wet slit and Veronica was delirious with the pleasure her mother was giving her, so that neither woman noticed Owen entering the bed.

Owen liked the squeal of shock that shot out of Karen's mouth as his cock entered her pussy. That squeal turned into a moan as the waves of pleasure washed away the initial shock of his unexpected but not unwanted entry. By the time Owen was fully imbedded in Karen's pussy she momentarily paused in her rug-munching, to revel in the sensations of being joined with Master. Owen withdrew from Karen and swiftly shoved his cock back into her pussy and began the swift fucking. Owen didn't let up nor did he take it easy on Karen, he simply stroked her pussy with hard and fast strokes. The sensations were too much for Karen to be able to focus on her pussy eating, yet she still tried, yet Veronica was quickly getting frustrated by the poor job Karen was doing.

Veronica shot Owen a dirty look for distracting her mother and diminishing pleasure she was receiving from the pussy-licking. Owen smiled a mischievous smile at Veronica while he looked over at the coffee table at the strap-on dildo and then over at Taryn's ass stuck up in the air. Taryn was now eating Rosina's pussy and Rosina had her legs over Taryn's shoulders and lost in the sensations of the slit-licking she was receiving.

Veronica's eyes went wide at the obvious suggestion but quickly smiled a naughty smile back at Owen before she began to leave the bed. Karen looked around, a little confused and disappointed when her tasty treat was taken away from her but the continual pounding her pussy was receiving quickly washed her mind of any concerns. Veronica gave Owen a passionate kiss as she exited the bed before walking over to the coffee table. Veronica swiftly put the strap-on dildo the ladies had nicknamed "Fred" on making sure it was in place before she modelled it for Owen, who gave her an approving look.

When Veronica climbed on the bed behind Taryn, the shifting in weight caught Rosina's attention and she opened her eyes to see the approaching Veronica. With a big smile on her face she watched as Veronica lined Fred up and in one swift motion sank him all the way into Taryn before the older woman knew what was going on.

"Holy fuck!" Taryn shouted out in shock as she glanced back around to look Veronica in the eye as the younger woman withdrew her plastic cock and began the eager fucking. "What are you doing?" Taryn asked as her eyelids fluttered while she looked Veronica in the eyes.

"That's a silly question," Rosina said with a laugh as she winked at Veronica who was still fucking Taryn.

"I've wanted to take your ass for a ride for some time now!" Veronica said in a commanding tone of voice before she grasped a handful of Taryn's hair and pulled, using it for leverage as she fucked. "Your ass is mine tonight, Bitch!" she added with a cocky laugh as she intensified her assault on Red's pussy.

Veronica looked over at Owen as she commandingly fucked Taryn and all Taryn could do was moan like a whore. Those moans were muffled by Rosina's pussy as she shoved her pussy into her mother's face. Taryn eagerly liked her daughter's pussy as she surrendered herself to Veronica. For the first time, in all the times they had been together Taryn was not in charge and she could not help herself but submit to the powerful woman savagely fucking her doggie-style. Veronica and Owen shared a kiss while they fucked each other's mothers and when the kiss was over they held hands while they drove the older women to orgasm. It was the beginnings of another wild night, which left everyone exhausted but happy, by morning.

12