Regime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Katherine as if to ask what was going on but she simply turned on her heel.

"Come through into the bedroom."

I felt my heart pounding as the pair of them led the way and I found it hard to frame a coherent thought. As I walked in Katherine was already undressing unmindful of Samms' presence and I finally found my voice.

"Katherine, I have an early start tomorrow..."

She stripped off the remainder of her clothing as if I had not even spoken and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs parted.

"Get yourself over here. I've been waiting for hours, ever since I watched you with Veronica."

My face must have expressed my disbelief as I tried to get a grip on the situation.

"Katherine, this has gone far enough. We'll talk about it in the morning. I'll make up the sofa and Dr. Sam..., Veronica, can have the spare room if she's staying."

Katherine looked at me as if I were an errant child.

"You still don't get this do you? Tomorrow morning there is guaranteed to be at least one tabloid journalist camped out on our front door step. I promise you that, not only will I appear without a wedding ring, I will kiss Veronica with a passion that is guaranteed to get the front page."

I looked for some sign that she was speaking in jest but she was in deadly earnest and knew the power of her threat. They were two stunningly attractive women and a picture with connotations would not remain confined to the UK press. It would go viral.

It was now blackmail, pure and simple, but I could see no immediate way out of my predicament. I wanted to strangle Samms for her part in it and the more so when she laughed as I reluctantly went to my knees.

She could see my anger but she gave another twist of the knife.

"He should be naked don't you think?

"You're absolutely right. Get yourself undressed."

I had changed into tee shirt and pair of cotton shorts after my shower and so it was the work of but a few seconds to do as they asked. I threw the discarded clothing at Samms' feet but she ignored the gesture.

"On your knees. You wife is waiting."

It took an effort of will to make myself do it but I abased myself and began to gently kiss her sex in the manner that she now customarily demanded.

I could smell her arousal and, in an unusual show of impatience, she had me begin licking almost immediately. The taste of her was markedly stronger than Samms bearing out her assertion that she had been excited for some hours.

As I applied myself to my task I was aware of Samms hovering around the bed. Not for the first time that evening I wondered if she was a lesbian set upon seducing my wife but she had certainly seemed eager enough to avail herself of my services.

I continued to labour for some minutes but then, at some unseen signal from Samms, Katherine had me stop. When I looked up it was to find that the pillows have been formed into a mound in the centre of the bed and Katherine lazily draped herself over them.

I was left staring at the perfection of her toned backside with her sex lewdly displayed. I felt a desperate urge to kneel behind her and take her by the hips but this thought reignited the pain in my groin and it was not what she wanted of me.

"Lick it."

I could feel my body almost shaking with anger but I fought it down and bent to my task. Positioned as she was her sex was opened to me but it made it difficult for me to access her clitoris suggesting that she was in no great hurry.

Carefully, I began to lick her labia knowing better than to try and gain entrance straight away but, as I did so, she relaxed more deeply into the pillows. My tongue slipped away from her sex and was drawn into the furrow of her parted cheeks.

Instinctively I pulled away but Samms put her hand on my head and pressed me forward.

"She wants you to lick it."

For a few seconds I struggled with a feeling of revulsion. I had always thought that when I met the right woman nothing would be taboo but this was one reservation I had never been able to come to terms with. Fortunately, until now, it had been an unspoken but mutual understanding between us.

I could feel a sweat of anxiety on my brow and I started to resist the pressure of Samms' hand but she spoke close to my ear.

"You will do it...or do I have to phone and leave a message with the Whip's office to stand by for bad news later this morning."

I could still not believe that Katherine would deliberately sabotage my career but in Samms' company she had become a total stranger to me and, for now, I simply did not know how to fight back. For the time being I took the line of least resistance and reluctantly licked along the well defined divide.

The taste was slightly musty but Katherine was already beginning to perspire and there was an underlying tang of salt. I was given no indication that I was to stop and so I licked again and the now cleaner taste made things just a little less unedifying.

She gave a murmur of approval as I fell into a lazy rhythm and tried to detach myself from the immediate reality but after a minute or two she stretched her body just a little more.

Now, as I licked, I could not avoid her darker opening with each pass of my tongue and I had to overcome the impulse to turn away.

It shaded from pink to a more dusky hue at the very heart and its subtly ribbed texture hinted at a latent strength.

"Don't tease her. Find the spot."

My hatred of Samms was increasing by the moment. I thought that I had done enough to satisfy but now Samms seemed intent on furthering my degradation. I began to lick in a tight circle, which seemed much to Katherine's liking, and noticed the taste of her leaked arousal.

The tight opening seemed totally forbidding, which I regarded as perfectly natural, but then I felt a slight flexing beneath my tongue. To my total dismay she was relaxing her muscles and it was almost like the throbbing of a pulse.

I was engulfed by an irrational, almost childlike, fear and as Samms began to coax her words had an almost comforting quality.

"Press gently but firmly..."

I did as she asked but, deep down, I assured myself that it could not be done. Katherine squirmed beneath me and raised her hips pressing herself against my mouth whilst I flexed my tongue meeting with seemingly stubborn resistance.

"Point your tongue and try harder"

I centred the tip of my tongue at the heart of her rosette and tried once more. Just when, with relief, I felt I could do no more there was a sudden and unexpected easing.

Katherine gave a groan of contentment and in the space of a couple of heartbeats my tongue was drawn deep within to be held fast. I was expecting heat but there was a surprising coolness and an earthy taste which was not as bad as I feared.

We remained locked together for a few seconds, neither of us moving, until Samms issued further instructions.

"Move your tongue a little. Try and get deeper"

I thought that I was already at full stretch but Katherine relaxed her hold and I found another millimetre or two. This small movement had a disproportional effect on her and she moaned as if I were licking at her clitoris.

We fell into a regular cadence as she alternatively squeezed and relaxed whilst I thrust with my tongue as best I could.

After a minute or two the strain became painful, and I felt stretched to the root, but I was reminded of Samms earlier remark about training my tongue. At the moment it was Katherine who was in need of tuition as she clearly did not understand the stress she was inflicting on me.

She was breathing quite hard and it was then that I grasped that she was close to orgasm. The notion that she could climax from this alone was quite startling but as she continued to bear down on my tongue it was not in doubt.

With a final series of painful squeezes she went into melt down and smothered her cries of ecstasy in the counterpane as her body hummed with waves of pleasure. It seemed interminable but as the final tremors subsided my tongue was curtly ejected.

As I worked my mouth and jaw, trying to restore some life, Samms took hold of my manhood from behind.

"See, what did I tell you?"

For some insane reason, which could not be denied, I was semi erect and crushed to the limits of my enclosure. The fact was, that for all the abuse that had been heaped upon me, I knew that I could come within seconds if only I were free. Was it just autonomic or, more worryingly, was there some merit in her assertion that I was a natural submissive?

Katherine rose from the bed and stretched languorously and I suffered a fresh burst of pain but at least this time I could put it down to the sheer beauty of the image she presented. In the space of seconds my earlier resolve evaporated and I knew that, in reality, I could not let her go.

She reached for her night gown but as she did so Samms spoke excitedly.

"Wait a moment."

She took hold of Katherine's tie belt and pulled it free from the loops of the gown before taking up station behind me.

"Put your arms behind your back and touch your fingertips to your elbows."

I looked to Katherine hoping that, now she was satisfied, she would bring an end to the game but she looked inquisitively amused. I was torn between leaving the room, and effectively calling her bluff, or staying and trying to win her favour. The single thing that finally tipped the balance was my reluctance to leave them alone in the bedroom together.

I did as she asked, finding that it was not as easy as it sounded, and she then proceeded to wrap the silky tie around my forearms. She worked quickly and dexterously to produce a seemingly loose binding but then she braced her knee against my arms and tugged.

All at once the web tightened, putting an immediate strain on my shoulders, and I quickly established that I was securely held.

Satisfied with her work she began to undress and, much as I wanted to look away, she knew that I was a slave to my latent desires. She was slimmer than Katherine, with less pronounced curves and smaller breasts, but that only reinforced the impression that she looked much younger than her years.

When she was completely undressed she settled on the bed with her back propped by the pillows. Slowly and deliberately she raised her knees and opened her legs removing any last lingering doubt about what was required of me.

I was tired and enraged but her provocative pose got to me nevertheless. I stared at her distended sex only to be the victim of a sympathetic but anguished swelling.

"I am too tired for this."

She seemed unfazed by my complaint and simply smiled.

"I was so hoping you would say that."

She looked towards Katherine who immediately opened the wardrobe and then produced her riding crop prompting a chain of frantic thoughts. She normally kept her riding accoutrements in the garage and so how had Samms known that it was in the room?

It was clear that this whole scenario was premeditated which made me fearful that they were equally determined to carry out their threat if it became necessary. I guessed that arguing was going to avail me nothing and so I resigned myself and began to consider ways of exacting revenge on this she-wolf who was having such an evil influence on our already strained marriage.

For the second time in as many hours I sealed myself to her aroused sex and pressed my tired tongue back into service. It was quickly apparent that watching my performance with Katherine had excited her. My face was soon wet and every breath I took was imbued with her scent.

She settled more comfortably and sighed prompting Katherine to ask.

"How's he doing?"

"I think he could show a little more enthusiasm."

With that Katherine lashed me playfully across the buttocks producing a muted howl of anguish.

"Don't be such a child. I hardly touched you."

She reinforced the comment with a second stoke a little heavier than the first and I exhaled sharply eliciting a similar response from Samms. The sharp pain passed to be replaced by a warmth that spread from my buttocks to my groin where I felt a distinct tingling.

I licked at Samms absently as I came to terms with this new sensation. It almost felt as if I could achieve ejaculation despite my cruel imprisonment. Katherine noted my lack of effort and hit me twice more in quick succession each time with a greater measure of venom.

Again I gasped, exciting Samms, and over the next few minutes I felt like a human conduit. Katherine struck me at intervals, and each stroke took Samms nearer to the brink, but the ever increasing warmth caused by the crop brought me tantalizingly closer too

At the finish she was striking me with the full sweep of her arm and, God forbid, I was actually welcoming it. Samms was issuing a stifled scream as she reached the zenith and I was tonguing her furiously as if the effort would afford my own release.

As the tension eased from her body I almost cried out in frustration. Katherine stilled her arm and I was left poised at the brink of an uncertain, but desperately needed, climax.

Katherine cast the crop aside and moved to sit on the edge of the bed putting her arm around Samms' waist who, in turn, stared into her eyes.

"Didn't I tell you it would be fun?"

Chapter Eight

Later that morning, as I left the house, the bedroom door was still closed and I felt ill at the thought of what was going on behind it. I spent the night in the spare room and, more than once, considered decamping to a hotel.

I arrived at the office early, even by my own usual standards, and threw myself into reviewing the final draft of the bill which was to be set before parliament. It was difficult to clear my mind but, once I did so, I managed to focus and began to feel quite exultant about the prospects for its success.

I should not have tempted fate. My hubris was found out when I received a call to attend Jennifer's office at my earliest convenience.

I had barely taken a seat in her office before she began to speak.

"Aruna Banerjee is going to oppose the bill."

I did not know how to reply. Our majority was large enough to weather some opposition from within our own party and Banerjee might argue that she had good reason to dissent. Her constituency was home to two of the largest military bases in the country as well as an aerospace factory which could lose out in the cuts.

"Has she galvanized some support?"

Jennifer looked down at a list of names on her desk.

"Not enough, but more than we would have wanted."

I was now at a loss. I could not see what she expected of me. Jennifer sighed and began to lay it out.

"Some opposition is no bad thing, it gives the impression that this is a policy that hasn't simply been hammered through, but we can't afford to have it coalescing around Banerjee. "

That I understood. If I was the party's poster boy then she was its poster girl; a beautiful Cambridge graduate who sent the party's approval ratings soaring every time she appeared on TV.

"Surely she's been promised something?"

"She's been promised a great deal and, if the bill was anyone but yours, she would hold the party line."

"I don't see how that..."

She cut me off mid sentence.

"Don't be dense! She thinks she is more qualified than you and can't understand why you've progressed so quickly, a question I ask myself. It also doesn't help that you turned down the offer of going to bed with her at the party conference."

I looked at Jennifer in amazement. The depth of knowledge to which seemed privy was almost terrifying.

"How the hell...?"

"Because some reporter got hold of the CCTV imagery of her propositioning you in a corridor. There was nothing conclusive but he had to be bought off anyway. I suppose it's to your credit that you refused her."

I took all this in still wondering what I was supposed to do when Jennifer made it clear.

"I want you to arrange a meeting. Go through the bill with her and defuse the arguments. You might also want to try a bit of flattery. I trust you can do that?"

I said yes but as I made my way back to the office I was unsure exactly what I could achieve. When I got to my desk I picked up my phone almost without thinking and put a call through to Katherine.

For a moment she was very distant but when I explained my dilemma she was brisk and businesslike. Fortunately, I had told her about Aruna's drunken approach at the time and she had laughed it off. When I put down the phone I took comfort from her obvious willingness to help out and hoped that, perhaps, things were not as black as I had painted them.

Jennifer wanted matters sorted out as quickly as possible and Aruna was primed to receive my call. Mindful of the instruction to massage her ego, and knowing that her London flat was not too far from my own, I invited her around for drinks that same evening.

Katherine got home early and prepared some finger food and Aruna arrived promptly at eight o'clock. She and Katherine greeted one another effusively but I could sense each of them carefully weighing up the other.

After a first drink, and a little small talk, I invited Aruna to sit at the dinner table so that I could spread out my paperwork. She sat with her legs crossed allowing her formal skirt to ride up a little and I was reminded of the brouhaha that attended a recent television interview when the producers were deemed to have lingered just a little too long on her exposed thighs.

Another of her little artifices was to be seen wearing a cross on her necklace which confirmed her Christian credentials but also drew attention to her delightful cleavage. Like the cameras I had difficulty in keeping my eyes front.

For the next ninety minutes we went through her objections to the bill but they were hard to rebut. I could not tell her outright but at least one of the bases in her constituency was almost certain to be mothballed. My reticence told its own story and when she went onto the attack with reference to the possible closure of the arms factory I was glad that Katherine looked in on us.

Aruna stopped mid rant but then Katherine surprised me altogether.

"The factory is a secure facility is it not? If it becomes surplus to requirements would it not be the kind of site that Bofors might be interested in for production of the new 40mm cannon?

I was in the Department and I had not even considered this option. Bofors had won the contract to produce armaments for the Army Air Corp and implicit in the contract terms was the understanding that jobs would be created in the UK.

I saw Aruna looking at Katherine with grudging admiration both for the confirmation that her fears were well grounded and for showing a possible way out. By contrast she looked at me as if I had confirmed her opinion that I was a deceitful apparatchik.

"Your wife makes a better politician than you do."

Katherine smiled and touched me on the shoulder.

"You'd be surprised at his talents. Shall we cut to the chase? I'm guessing that Jennifer has guaranteed to parachute you into a safe seat if yours goes at the election. I would also surmise that you've been offered Junior Minister. There's an opening coming up at the Home Office I believe."

Aruna's expression told me that Katherine was on the mark and I was stunned by her insight. If she ever chose to enter politics she would prove formidable. I was still coming to terms with it as she continued.

"It seems to me that it would be in your best interest to vote with the party which suggests that you are toying with my husband...perhaps to avenge a personal slight?"

Aruna raised an eyebrow but otherwise gave no hint that she may have been found out. She simply waited for Katherine carry on.

"Would it make you feel better if I told him to go down on you?"