Regina Ch. 02: The Cock Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
458 Followers

The competitors retired for a few moments to clean and regroup, and then it was Lorca's turn to be tied to the pole, his arms stretched out too far above and behind him. Before his eyes were covered, he was able to catch the eye of Regina, watching intently from the stands. He could not read her expression, and then the cloth brought darkness.

His cock was bathed and dried, and he appreciated the gentleness from the hands of the Birser, a tall flaxen-haired maiden, as his cock grew from dangling to stiff, and he felt it pointing out firmly in front of him. A slight breeze tickled his groin hairs.

He heard the Wensworth man settle on his knees in front of him, and then the Counter's signal to begin.

The hands were big, and not that gentle. Lorca felt his cockskin moved up and down, his balls kneaded.

He set his thoughts on his homeland, the pastures and forests he had explored as a boy in Fernwood, the streams he had forded, the horses he had ridden around the dusty paths of his family's farm, anything to remove his thoughts from the sensations in his loins.

He was aware when the counter passed a hundred, his cock hard and straining but not yet close to pleasure.

The hands had grown more frantic, their pressure was too great on his shaft, not careful enough around his cockhead to bring him yet close. He heard the great man spit on one hand, and then the wet feel of his palm and fingers, while his balls were roughly grasped and pulled.

His pleasure intensified, and it was no longer easy to keep his mind away from the sensations building at the root of his cock.

He heard the counter say "Two hundred!" and he tried to shift his position, willing his hips to keep from moving. The pole pressed into his haunches, pushing them apart. His cockskin was moving up and down over his shaft with increased energy. He could hear Ashran's breathing, now heavy and rapid.

At the count of "two hundred and seventy" he knew he was safe. The hands were now working frantically, one on his balls, one on his cock, but the big man had neither been gentle nor methodical enough.

At two hundred and eighty-seven, a murmur rippled through the crowd in acknowledgment of the victory, he was past the limit. Lorca then permitted himself to imagine Regina, what she might look like with her fine clothing removed, what her loins would be like when he was inside her, her haunches in his hands, her breasts pressed against him, when he could finally feel her entirely.

The stroking now was rapid and rough. As Lorca felt his balls tighten, his bum squeeze with an involuntary shudder and his seed spew forth, he had Regina's visage imprinted in his mind. He would have her for the month, a great pleasure and relief. A loud yell spread amongst the crowd, and then a collective gasp, as the stroking stopped as soon as the first spurt had been drawn from him.

The Counter repeated "Three hundred and nine!" so that everyone could hear, but the crowd continued to voice its displeasure. It was bad form to stop stroking an opponent until he was completely spent, all seed coaxed from his cock, even after a hard loss, yet Lorca's cock was left untouched, as his loins contracted rhythmically on their own and sent another half dozen spurts of seed out on to the ground, with no further contact made to relieve his seed pressure.

As the cloth was removed from his eyes, Lorca saw the big man from Wensworth stalking off alone out of the Market Place, to the hissings of the assembly, evading completely the post-challenge rituals. The townsfolk reluctantly parted to let him through the throng, yelling and casting disdainful looks in his direction.

Lorca turned to Regina, who matched his gaze with a smile. He was acutely conscious that his cock was limp, loose, exhausted.

According to custom, after he had been released from his ties, she descended to the level of the Market Square and greeted Lorca with a kiss. They would not see each other again until the next morning, when their month together would officially begin.

"Rest well, Lorca of Fernwood. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!" Her eyes sparkled.

Lorca was pleased to see Regina smile, happy also to be able to rest his body for the first time in weeks, and a chance to clean himself and recover. Their next morning would be a new beginning.

The Morrow: First Night, and the Month of Love

yowser
yowser
458 Followers
12