Regina Discovers Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Damn, Simmons,” she breathed, “You really have some great titties. I wish mine looked like that!”

“Well, O’Brian, I happen to think yours are much prettier,” but my nipples were definitely getting harder the way she was looking at them, “I really loved it when you touched my breast last night. Do it again, please.”

Hesitantly, Patty touched my breasts, both of them with both hands. She ran her fingers and her palms over them, hefted their weight, pinched ever so softly at my nipples, and finally she murmured. “No, I’m no expert, but I’m sure most breasts are lovely, but yours are lovely and so big!”

Her hands may have been idly exploring my breasts, but that says nothing to describe the way it felt to me. It was driving me crazy, making thrill after thrill shoot through me. Obviously I was still as sensitive to this as last night, and finally I couldn’t stand it any longer. I just pulled her head to my breasts and rubbed her face with them. I don’t know whether she really wanted to, or sensed that I wanted her to, but she started kissing them and sucking at my nipples, making them much thicker and longer. And sucking my nipples gave me shooting pains of pleasure that seemed to be aimed at my clit and setting my nerves on fire.

I used my legs to pull our blue jean clad crotches together and began rubbing my pussy against hers. I started making little moans and groans, trying hard to keep them soft enough so my sister wouldn’t hear them, then I came. It wasn’t a granddaddy of a come, but it was a good strong orgasm, and I was now butting my pussy at Patty’s like some kind of ram in battle. I may have groaned too loud but hopefully my sister was still in the shower.

“Damn, Regina!” said Patty softly, “Did you…?”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, kissing her face and hair. Her red hair smelled so good to me. Finally, after a couple of minutes of just holding her, I asked, “Did you like that?”

She made a brief hee-hee giggle noise but nodded, and then she asked hesitantly, “Could you take your pants off, Regina?”

“Sure!” I assured her, and then unwrapped myself from around her, stood by the side of the bed, dropped my cutoffs and kicked them away. I stood there naked a few seconds, just letting her look at me – she spent most of her time looking at my dark haired pussy. At the top right of my dark brown delta is a mole, just an ordinary dark brown mole, nothing but a small, flat, dark brown almost black discoloration, but now, looking at it through Patty’s eyes, it looked for the first time like a beauty mark to me. She must of thought so too because she lightly touched it with one fingertip and sighed.

“You are so beautiful, Regina. I think you are the sexiest girl on earth.”

I stretched out on the bed, propping my head on a pillow and looked at her while her eyes roamed all over my body. She couldn’t stop herself from rubbing my legs, and I liked that. After a few minutes of this, I spoke to her last remark, “I’m not even the sexiest girl in this room.”

She giggled nervously, disbelievingly, but she either took the hint, or else she was getting warm inside the sweatshirt and jeans. After all I had the central heat cranked to 72 degrees. Anyway, she peeled off her sweatshirt and jeans and then her bra and panties. She was blushing, not sure she wanted to do this, but she also knew I would feel self-conscious if she didn’t strip. I know I described her earlier but I will do it again – she was just that beautiful to look upon.

Patty had a lovely face, like an angel in a painting, and it was a kind face, with dimple and laugh lines so cheerful that one was tempted to laugh along with her before you even knew the joke. She had shoulder length dark red hair with a little curl to it, green eyes, a cupid’s-bow mouth and freckles everywhere but on her fading bikini marks from last summer, which left creamy unfreckled areas on her breasts and around her waist in the shape of her bikini.

Her nipples and areolas were the palest shade of pink I’d ever seen on a human body. Where my medium brown nipples were rounded on the tops, hers were flat-topped cylinders, like pegs. They were also large for her breast size, which I’d guess was about a 34C, about the same as my sister’s, and in my opinion about as large as breasts ought to get – although mom’s breasts are slightly larger, and pretty wonderful, come to think of it. Patty’s flat-topped nipples seemed to almost hypnotically invite sucking.

Her legs would be remarkable by any standards; they were long, freckled, muscular with graceful curves, and narrow at knee and ankle. But her pubic hair color was perhaps her most astounding feature. It was sparse, but a combination of pink, gold and orange, almost a fluorescent color that defied definition and seemed to shift in the spectrum even while you looked at it. Her pussy lips were plump surrounding an inviting slit easily seen through her colorful pubic hair.

Patty crawled onto the bed and sat with her knees tucked under and looking at my hips asked, “Could I…”

“Yes,” I interrupted.

She giggled, “But you don’t know what I was going to ask!”

I gave her a loving smile, “Doesn’t matter. You can pose me however you like. You can do anything to me that you want to, Patty. Anything at all.” But I knew what she wanted, at least right now. I slid my feet toward me so my heels were pressed to my butt and spread my legs, thus spreading my pussy wide. I knew she wanted to examine me, and that this wasn’t so much sexual as curiosity. Well, it was sexual, too. I knew all this because I was dying to do it to her. At least I had the opportunity to look at mom’s pussy, but this was Patty’s first chance to get a good gander at what a woman looked like between her nether lips.

“Wow,” she breathed, leaning forward then finally lying down between my legs to get a really good close-up of my inner pussy. “So that’s what girls look like. It’s just not the same with a hand mirror.”

I stretched my legs out around her, still spread wide but not quite as revealing. “Are you bothered by the smell?” I asked, remembering my thoughts about my mom’s aroma.

Patty blushed again. “No, I like the way you smell, Regina.” I could tell she was being truthful, it was just hard to put blushing and Patty together in the same sentence. It just seemed out of character for my brash redheaded friend. She crawled up my body, eased her body against mine and kissed me. Feeling her pussy against mine, her tummy against mine, and her nipples pressing into my breasts – I was quickly getting aroused to a fever pitch again and her passionate kisses with her wicked, teasing tongue weren’t helping. I was getting dizzy with lust.

I turned my mouth aside so I could pant and she carried on her kisses on my face and neck. Then she whispered in my ear, “You want me to eat your pussy.” It was a statement, and she punctuated it with a nip on my ear lobe with her teeth. Then she bit me again on the neck, tender, stinging little bites interspersed with licks and kisses. I was panting harder now and trying to press my pussy against hers. I didn’t know whether she wanted me to answer her or not. I didn’t know for sure that she wanted to go down on me.

She tried to kiss my mouth again, but again, I turned my face and whispered back, “Not until your mouth smells like my pussy.”

She raised her face and grinned, “Don’t worry, I was going to do it, but I have to have a kiss to help me work up my nerve.” She was torturing me, but I kissed her then urgently moaned, “Do it now, Patty, lick my pussy, please!”

She giggled but then kissed between my breasts, sliding down my body, a brief tongue in my navel, and then she was there, spreading my nether lips with her fingers. It wasn’t quite as overwhelming as when my mom had done it, but she had only gotten in two licks up and down my slit before the instant that her tongue touched my clit for the third time, I began to orgasm big time. I tried to stifle my groans, but I’m not sure how well I succeeded. As the wave of pleasure washing through me seemed to be slowing down, I propped myself on my elbows, and looked down at her face between my legs. Dimly, I remembered I had screamed once during the orgasm.

Patty was still sucking on my clit, and the instant her green eyes met mine, the orgasm roared up again, like some kind of loop effect. I dropped my head back and put my hands around her head and hugged her to my hips, fucking her face with my pussy, as the waves of pleasure just went on and on and on. After what seemed like hours, but was probably just a few minutes, I pushed her face away, trying to stop the orgasmic loops before I blacked out again. Even with her face gone, my hips still pumped my pussy into the air a few more times. Ever so slowly, I regained control of my body.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Patty’s grinning face looming over me. She was lying beside me but had leaned over to look at me. “Wow, Regina, you come like Christmas!”

A giggle managed to bubble out of me, “What the hell does that mean?”

“I don’t know, but it was sure spectacular to watch. It made me feel powerful that I could do that to someone!” Patty was beaming, but I could also sense her own pent up sexual pressure, and she had to take a breath every three or four words.

I couldn’t tell her that I was so over sensitive that I could probably bump into a doorknob and have an orgasm, so I just asked, “So it wasn’t so scary?”

“Not at all. But you’re a pushover really; I barely got started.”

“But did you like it?” I persisted.

She gave a sigh of mock exasperation, “Okay, okay! I liked it; no, I loved it. Is that what you wanted to hear? That I loved eating your pussy?” She gave me her mischievous look, “Want me to do it again?”

I giggled, satisfied, “No, not just yet. Besides, it’s your turn now. Let me suck your tits.”

She giggled, but didn’t hesitate, resting herself on her arms while she lowered her left breast to my mouth. The moment my lips closed around her pale pink peg, it swelled and grew a little. Like with my mom, sucking on nipples seemed to give me an erotic sense of peace and bliss. Almost too soon, she was moving across me to lower her right nipple to my mouth.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as I sucked it hard. And that is when my mom walked in.

“I thought I heard you cry out, Regina, Oh!” my mom said.

Patty cried out an eeekkk sound, and straightened suddenly, putting her hands across her breasts. I now had a clear view of the door and sure enough, there was mom, her mouth ‘O’ shaped. Christine was dressed only in a bra and panties, so I imagine she must have been changing out of her work clothes when she heard me cry out from my orgasm. Meanwhile she was just standing there, frozen and looking us over. I glanced at Patty, and she may have been blushing with horror, but she was still checking my mom out, too.

“Maybe you should just come in, Christine,” I said casually as I could, “But shut the door before Crystal wanders in.”

Mom smiled and closed the door behind her, “Crystal was just leaving as I came home. A date, I guess.”

“Home a little early?” I asked.

“Yes, a machine broke down on the assembly line. I sent everyone home but the people working on it. It won’t be fixed until tomorrow afternoon at the soonest.” While she was saying this, my mom took the chair from my dresser and sat it beside the bed and eased herself into it. I took another glance at Patty who had gone from looking like she might freak out any second, to an appearance of some resignation or something.

There was a long awkward silence, and surprisingly, Patty broke it, “Did you want me to leave, Mrs. Simmons? Or would you like to stay and watch us? Regina told me that you might like to watch us.”

“Call me Christine,” said my mom, licking her lips as her eyes settled on Patty’s lovely pink-orange-gold snatch. “And yes, darling, I would love to watch the two of you gorgeous creatures.”

“Well then, that’s settled,” smiled Patty, “Only there has to be some rules.” This is one of the reasons I love Patty, she would take an outrageous situation and decide she would try to control it. That was okay with me. “First,” she began her list, “There are no clothes allowed, so you are a little overdressed, Christine.”

Mom started unfastening her bra as she chuckled, “That’s only sensible, Patty! So what’s next?”

“Second, after you take your panties off, Christine, you need to kiss us. That’s for bonding as much as for fun.” We all had a giggle at that. Me, I was loving this.

“Third,” Patty paused as mom pulled her panties off and revealed her blond thatched pussy. After her brain recovered from the hiccup, Patty still stared at it but continued, “Third, anyone may be the watcher at any time, and any watcher may participate at any time.”

For an answer, my mom just crawled onto the bed with feline grace, like a lioness approaching hypnotized prey. She began kissing Patty, who she eased over on her back. I lay there inches away, watching my mom’s body settle on the redhead, my mom french-kissing my best friend. It was a beautiful sight. It was a matter of moments before mom had eased herself between Patty’s legs. They were still kissing passionately, and I could see their nipples touching and my mom’s hips beginning to pump and grind into Patty’s. Then Patty raised her knees, her freckled calves easing around the back of mom’s white thighs, embracing my mom and drawing their pussies into more direct contact.

I knew from experience how good my mom was at fucking a girl, and she was definitely fucking Patty now. And of course, mom moved to spread her legs more to make their spread pussies kiss even better, and I knew this was something I wanted to see up close. I scrambled down the bed and lowered my head between their legs. It was such a beautiful sight! Their clits were pressed together out of my sight, but I could see both of their pink vaginas and the pink puckers of their assholes. I began to lick them both in long sweeping licks from Patty’s pretty little asshole, up across her vagina with a brief dip inside, then up and into my mom’s vagina, a dip inside, then up to lick at my mom’s darker pink asshole, then back down again.

Both of them were getting so much wetter that my face was soon coated with their mixed pussy juices, and I was now stopping at each asshole to shove my tongue in hard. This was getting more and more difficult the more violent their thrusts and grinds became, and the air was thick with the smell of pussy sex. I used both hands to put fingers in their pussies as they started coming, and used my mouth to kiss and lick Becky’s freckled shins and flattened calves. I was definitely developing a fetish for Becky’s freckled legs, and the sight of them wrapped around my mom’s pale bottom was just too erotic for words.

As their bodies slowed and relaxed I moved back up the bed to lie beside them, and I heard Becky giggle and murmur, “You really know how to kiss a girl, Mrs. Simmons.” Then her face turned sideways and she looked at me, “And I can’t believe what you did to my butt, Regina!” Her voice scolded but her eyes looked at me lovingly and happy.

“And to mine!” Mom said, giving me a grin.

I shrugged, “Hey, it was a party. I wish you two could have seen what I saw!”

They both made humming sounds to answer me, their words erased by the kissing that had resumed. It was so hot to watch! But then my mom broke the kiss and said to Patty, “I think Regina deserves a special treat, are you game?” Patty assured her that she was, and then mom turned to me and said, “Regina, you just lay on the middle of the bed on your side, and Patty is going to eat your pussy while I lick your ass. Won’t that be nice?”

I said, “Could I just go down on Patty first, mom,” I stroked her shoulder, “It’s what I was getting ready to do when you came in – please!”

“Sure, baby!” mom replied and rolled off Patty and traded places with me.

Patty eagerly spread her legs for me as I lied down between them. I looked inside her pussy, and it was so beautiful. My friend was almost a fluorescent pink inside with a small hooded clit, inner petals even more delicate than my mom’s, and what appeared to be a small vagina. But I knew her vagina stretched just fine because I had already had two fingers in it, but it was also strong because I remember how hard she had gripped my fingers. Her aroma was a little lighter than mom’s or mine, but it shared the same earthy musk, and just the tiniest hint of pee. It was already very wet and slick, at least partly from my mom’s juices and my finger fucking.

I explored her texturally very thoroughly with my tongue and fingertips before settling in to nibble, lick, and suck on her clit. Meanwhile I was getting an interesting eyeful as Patty and my mom kissed some more, and then mom went to work sucking on Patty’s tits. Patty’s hips started moving as she came, and it was so sexy for me to ride her heaving pussy, mercilessly continuing my oral massage of her clitoris. She had a much longer orgasm than she’d had while mom was fucking her. I guess she was really getting into what we were doing to her. After she gently pushed my face away from her pussy, I kissed her lovely freckled legs some more.

By then, Patty was sucking on my mom’s tits, but they stopped when I crawled up the bed between them. “My turn,” I grinned. I lay on my left side with my mom behind me, and Patty in front of me. I cocked my right knee, and they took it from there. Patty positioned herself at my waist and I felt my mom trailing kisses down my back. What happened next was so wonderful that I quickly started one of my multiple orgasm loops, so my impressions from that point on got hazy and then even hazier.

Basically, it was Patty licking my pussy while my mom licked and tongue-fucked my ass. But the sensations were just overwhelming. At one point, both of them had their tongues in my vagina, and I knew that their tongues had to be caressing each other as well, which was just such a sexy image that it still makes me a little nuts to think about it. Most of the time though, Patty was licking on and around my clit, my mom was licking around and in my ass, and one or both of them had fingers up my vagina. I don’t think the gender combinations are that important, like two men could have done it to me, but all I can say is, I highly recommend that every woman find some way to experience this at least once in your life. I swear; it is an amazing experience!

My orgasm, or orgasms, whichever is true, and I still don’t know, went on long enough that I was semi-conscious and limp as a dishrag when it was over, effectively reducing my role to that of spectator. But that was still very pleasant. I watched my mom and Patty make love in all kinds of positions, and it was a beautiful thing to witness. Bottom line was my mom eventually wore Patty out and left her snoozing. My mom whispered to me that she needed to go to the bathroom, and asked me if I needed to go. I nodded and she led me by the hand to the bathroom.

Once there, she ran some warm water into the bottom of the tub, stretched out in the two inches deep, warm water and asked me to pee on her. I asked how she wanted me to do this and she positioned me so that I was squatting over her chest. “Just pee on my breasts, honey, and don’t worry if it splashes around.” She instructed, “But wait until I tell you to start.” Whereupon, she began working her pussy with her fingers while I squatted over her. She was looking at my naked squat and obviously enjoying it very much.

Her face started to have a pink, flushed look, and she told me to pee, so I did. This has to be easier for guys, what with them having a hose to point and aim, because my pee went everywhere. At least I managed to get most of it on my mom’s breasts, but I pretty much splashed everywhere, including on my own lower legs, but that was mostly splash-back. My mom had a nice orgasm during this that was fun to watch, and then she asked if I wanted her to pee on me. Realizing that I would have to take a shower anyway after splashing so much pee on myself, I might as well go for the experience.