Regina Discovers Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

She grinned, "Oh yes, I am! Crystal isn't the only one who has whipped it while watching you in the backyard. I must have done it a hundred times."

Somehow this wasn't as surprising as Crystal. After all, Mom was a powder keg who has been lusting for women for many years without any relief. She might even need this more than I did, and I felt somehow that it was very proper to help each other out. To my shock, I realized I had just said all that out loud. Mom, giggled and hugged me, then whispered in my ear, "Let's just start out slow with kissing. Then when we want to do more, we will. And we will just stop, immediately anytime one of us wants, okay? And call me Christine unless you just think it is sexy to call me mom."

I was filled with tenderness for her, because we both knew she wouldn't be the one to say stop. She was just being sweet to me again. Somehow I knew just what to say to her, so I whispered into her ear, "Then let's kiss, Christine, because I want you to fuck me, Mother." And I kissed her ear. I felt a shiver run through her at my words, and she straightened out our heads and kissed me. It wasn't motherly at all, but it was soft and warm, and her lips quickly opened, and I felt her tongue slide across my lips.

I had the feeling that I needed a lot more practice kissing, but I opened my lips too, and our tongues touched. The kiss went on for quite a while, and I felt my mom embracing me, so I turned toward her and hugged her back and we held each other while the kiss went on. My breathing was getting gradually heavier, but mom was starting to gasp between kisses, practically panting. I myself was getting so turned on that I felt myself slipping away from any sort of control.

I felt like I was flying but it was mainly my mom moving us around because suddenly I realized we had gone from sitting side by side to me laying on my back with my mom on top of me. She had maneuvered herself between my legs too, because I was spread and she was lying against me pressing her pussy into mine, and rubbing it against me with a slow steady rhythm. I spread my legs wider and raised my knees, and mama spread her own legs as much as she could, and now I could feel our wet slits pressed together rubbing each other.

It was a little clumsy, and it was a little rough, but mom was juicing so much on me that most the friction got lubed away. It was a heavenly feeling and I thought I might come soon without doing anything else. Mom stopped kissing me and raised herself on her arms, rubbing harder, grinding her pussy into mine, and raising her own knees to spread our pussies more into each other. It was magical watching her breasts sway with the pumps of her hips, and mom's face was turning red, her eyes looking up as they got all slitty and now I could only see the whites.

Mom groaned and I felt it, felt mom fucking me, felt my mom coming like right into my pussy, and I was coming too. It was even better than the last time and just went on as long as mom pounded that blond pussy into mine. Her face twisted, like with pain, and I heard myself yelling, "Mother! Yes, Mother! Maaamaaa!" And things were all dreamy melted awhile while she slowed down and sank back to me, her face buried in my hair, our breasts pressed together again. Like from far away, I could hear her panting into my ear. At some point I had wrapped my legs around her back, and we were still pretty awkwardly tangled but she just felt so wonderful against me, I didn't want to change a thing.

"That was so wonderful, Christine. What you did. I didn't think women could do that." I mumbled, still trying to catch my breath.

I heard the tiniest snicker before she whispered back, still close to my ear, "You told me to fuck you, baby, so I did the best I could without a hard dick."

I just said, "God, mama, you did just fine. That was the first time anyone ever made me come, unless you count me looking at you naked. That was the first time I ever came, you know."

"Do you mind if I kind of talk dirty to you when we're like this?" my mom asked politely, raising her head up to look me in the face.

"Gee, Christine, I asked you to fuck me, and you did, and I'm grateful, so say anything you want." I really couldn't imagine what she wanted to say.

"Darling, I have thought so often about this a thousand different ways..." She was looking at me so seriously, but lovingly, "and my favorites are when you tell me what to do, like when you said for me to fuck you. And you didn't have to take a shower, sugar. If you had told me to stick my tongue up your stinking dirty ass, I'd have done it and loved every second." She looked even more earnest, even wistful, "Do you understand what I'm saying, Baby? I mean, not all the time, just when we are like this and alone."

I admit it was surprising coming from the forest goddess, but that was an image in my own head, not my mom's, and then I realized that this was the same woman that took her husband's abuse, and probably liked some of it. She wanted to be used, maybe even abused a little but by someone she could trust, by someone she could love. The idea was foreign to me, but if she wanted me to order her around, I could do that. "Like what are some of these things you fantasize about me telling you to do, Christine. You have to realize this is all kind of new to me."

"Of course, Regina, my sweet baby," she insisted, "And don't do them if you feel funny about it, but..." she actually blushed, "you could order me to eat your pussy, and you could tell me that you want to pee on me, and you can tell me to suck your toes, and so on like that, and honey, I really do want you to tell me to lick your bottom, too. Is any of that too dirty for you, dear? And please, feel free to use dirty words, like cunt and asshole and tits and so forth."

"I don't know about ordering you, mama, would it be ok if I just asked and acted like I expected you to do what I want?" I didn't think I could really abuse my mother; she would have to find her own woman for that.

She didn't look disappointed though, in fact, she beamed, "That would just be wonderful, dear, now tell me what you want next."

Come to think of it, this could really be fun, but first I had a couple more questions, "Why do you want to play with my bottom, Christine?"

She looked a little startled at that, but she said, "Because it feels really nice when someone does it right! Honestly!"

I filed that fascinating fact away and asked, "And why would you want me to pee on you?"

She raised an eyebrow again, "Um, to get a really good look at where it comes out, because it is warm and wet and out of your body, and sometimes..." she shrugged as if trying to explain the ineffable, "it just feels good to debase yourself before your god or goddess, I guess."

This made me catch my breath, when she said goddess, but it wasn't so much debasement for me as worship, but I could see how it could mean the same thing, depending on one's view. "Then I guess I want to do all the things you want, and maybe we can swap turns doing the goddess thing. Would that be okay, mom? I guess I want you to teach me everything." I was really hoping that would be okay with her.

And I wasn't disappointed, "Yes!" she giggled, seeming really excited, "That would be so wonderful!" she was so tickled that she squirmed her hips into me, and my hips automatically bumped back. Then she sobered a bit, "But that will take time, and we still have to pick and choose for now, because I think we have maybe an hour and a half left, then your sister comes home, and I'll have to go to work." My mom worked at a factory, but she was a shift foreman, and made pretty good money. I knew she never missed work.

I was learning to really appreciate this sex thing, and I already had vague plans about getting closer to my sister, so I decided to go for educational at the moment. "Then Christine, I want you to lick my pussy to make me come so that I will know how to do it, and if you don't mind," I had to blush to say it, but I did, "suck my titties and lick my ass, but before my pussy please, and make sure you lick every area in between."

My mom never looked happier as she began to lick me. She sucked hard on my tits and made me come. I'm not sure how that happened, maybe partly because it felt so good, or maybe because she was putting some pressure on my pussy with her body as she lay between my legs, or just maybe because she was such a sexy picture to me, her pretty face happily sucking on my nipples with an air of devotion and worship. I was really glad that I hadn't had time to apply deodorant to my armpits after my shower because she licked me there, too.

It was hard to fight the tickle sensation, but oddly, it became so pleasurable with repetition that I came again while she was licking and kissing under my arms. And she really did lick me all over the front and sides of my body, bypassing only my pussy. Who would have thought that my armpits, lower abdomen, the backs of my knees and portions of my feet could be erogenous zones? But wow, were they ever! I came again while she was doing my feet. These weren't huge, walloping orgasms, but they were steady and strong enough, and there just didn't seem to be any limit to how many I could have.

After she finished kissing and licking my thighs, she raised her head to look at me, her face glowing with joy, "Darling? I can do your ass really well if you raise your knees to your chest, but I can do it even better if you lie on your tummy."

I was blushing as I rolled over on my belly and spread my legs for my mother. Remember, a week ago, I reacted in horror and anger if I thought someone was so much as looking at my breasts. Now I could feel my mom's fingers spreading open the cheeks of my butt and looking at my most secret place. And I had never even imagined anyone licking it! But she did. Her tongue traced down my crack like wet fire, and Lord, she was right about how good it felt, too!

Even still, I wasn't ready for it when she actually eased her tongue up my asshole, and not just once or twice, mama actually fucked my ass with her tongue. I loved this! Just loved it! Like it had a mind of its own, my ass raised and pushed against her face, like it wanted her deeper inside. I found that if I squeezed like I was trying to shit when she pushed her tongue in, it would go in deeper, and then if I released my squeeze, her tongue would just pop out, so I started doing this over and over, until I felt like she was filling my hips with a warm sexy feeling, which I was surprised to find was the beginning of another orgasm, the strongest one since she had fucked me.

And then my mom played with a part of me that I didn't even know I had. I looked it up on the Internet later. It is called the perineum, and it is a small area of flesh between one's asshole and the start of one's pussy.

And it is an area alive with nerve endings. She sucked it, licked it, kissed it, and did it all, over and over, until I had another orgasm, and this one strong enough that I worried I would poop or pee, or both. I was still grunting my pleasure into my pillow when I felt mom's voice vibrate between my legs, "Time to turn over for the piece de la resistance, dear."

I thought that had something to do with food, but I was willing to do anything she said now. I was as loose as a noodle, and not so much horny any more as, I don't know, I just felt wonderful and happier than I ever had before in my entire life. I looked down and saw my mother's beautiful young face settle between my legs and begin kissing my dark, thick triangle of pubic hair. She slipped her tongue inside me, and from that moment on, I was no longer relaxed and happy. It was like electricity, and I was instantly a coiled spring.

My mom's mouth entering my pussy was beyond anything sexual I had experienced so far. It felt too good. I had hoped to analyze this as she did it, but I was hopeless. I wasn't even fully aware of what she was doing, I just started having orgasm after orgasm, or maybe it was one long one. I just have no words for it. It was like floating in the ocean as part of the ocean and dissolving into sparks at the same time. I'm not sure how long it was or when it ended. I just blacked out at some point.

I woke up to find my mom's face filling my vision with an expression of intense concern. "Hi," I squeaked.

"Honey, one minute you were all over the bed, screaming and kicking, like you were having the biggest orgasm ever, and that went on and on, and then you suddenly just sighed and got all quiet and still. I was afraid I'd killed you!"

I managed a weak grin, "I think I'm kind of sensitive, Christine, but what I remember of it seemed super-wonderful."

Mother was still frowning, "I guess it is more of your transition phase, hopefully it will mellow out a little with time and repetition. Your fainting scared me."

"Not now!" I half sat up, "I don't think I could take another yet. Could I, you know, go down on you now, Christine?"

She stopped frowning and smiled, "That would be lovely, Regina, but I have to say, I love licking your sweet pussy. It's so pretty, smells so good and..." I stopped her with a kiss. Her talking about my pussy had aroused me again, and I was anxious to make her feel good too. Then it hit me.

I had kissed my mom quite a bit since she stepped out of that shower, but she hadn't smelled like this! I was breathing the scent, trying to recognize it, and then it dawned on me that I smelled my pussy. Like the hick idiot that I am, I said it out loud, "Mama, I smell my pussy on your face."

Her eyes twinkled, then she had to giggle, and then we were both giggling. It had never occurred to me that my pussy had a smell, really. I mean, I had identified dirty panties that way, but that was just body odor, at least, that is how I thought of it. She asked, "Do you like it?"

I sniffed her face, which made her giggle some more, but she let me. Finally, I said, "I don't know. It's sort of like a raunchy perfume, but I guess it'll grow on me." That caused us both to break out in more giggles. I felt very silly, but very good again.

Then my mom stretched out on her back and spread her legs as I settled between them. I wanted to suck her pretty pink nipples and lick her under the arms the way she'd done to me, but I was looking at that blond pussy, and my curiosity was just eating away at me. I lowered my head close and sniffed her, which made my mom giggle again. It smelled so much like mine, but so subtly different that I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

This in a way was the scariest part. My mom didn't have a strong smell, but I still couldn't say I liked the smell. I didn't dislike it, but it seemed like a warning that I shouldn't be here. On the other hand, the aroma was like a lure, and something about it excited me and made my pussy tingle like in sympathy or harmony or something. I suddenly intuited that whether or not I liked pussy smell now, I was soon going to love it more than any other smell in the world. After just a few seconds I was growing fonder of it, and the scent seemed more and more like an exotic perfume filling my head and tugging gently at my hair.

I thought her blond hair down there was really pretty, and as she spread her legs wider, the slit in the center opened like a clam, and I could see she was all pink inside. And she was wet, like every surface glistened. She had these thick outer lips and inside she had another pair of flaps or lips, but these were thin and delicate like the petals of a pink rose. Then there was the little hood, and this little nubbin like it was peeking out – that was the clit, I knew that.

I had never felt my vagina much except while washing it, but I had thought it was just a smooth hole. That's not what mom's looked like, though. It looked kind of jagged when I spread it a little. My mom moaned, reminding me that my fingertips and breathing were affecting her. And there was the perineum, although I still didn't know at the time what to call it. It seemed just a featureless space of skin that ran from the bottom of her pussy to her asshole. Mom must have been watching where I was looking, because now she raised her knees so I could get a good look at her asshole.

It was pink with little lines like a camera shutter. I could remember how much my mom had pleasured me there, and I thought it was a pretty little thing, so I cautiously extended my tongue and licked it. Mom responded immediately with a little lurch in her hips and another moan, this one louder, and I could hear her panting. The poor dear must be getting anxious, so I licked it again and again. Then I started poking it with my tongue like mom had done me. There was no particular smell to it, and only a very faint metallic taste, but mom sure reacted to those pokes.

She was grunting and flexing her sphincter like I had done, and was obviously enjoying it very much. Her bottom shifted and wriggled while I was tongue-fucking her asshole, and I realized I was really enjoying this, enjoying penetrating my mom's most secret, intimate place. And I just loved the feeling that it gave me inside myself to know that she liked me to do this so much. I knew she liked it because she was gasping and moaning now, and even her toes were clenching and spreading in a rhythm.

Finally, when my tongue started to get tired, so I started kissing that little space between her asshole and pussy. I sucked on it, kissed it and licked it over and over like she had done to me. I'm not sure if she had an orgasm, but she sure made a lot of noise, and she was grabbing her ankles and waving her knees around like she couldn't sit still. Her calves were especially pretty like that, flattened out wide against the bottom side of her thighs. Then I became aware that there was more fluid there than my spit seemed to account for, and it was velvety and slick like an oil with no taste I could detect.

Pausing, I could see the juice was oozing out of her vagina, so I stuck my tongue in there and licked around. The texture didn't feel jagged at all, but really smooth, slick and warm, almost hot. I decided that I liked this too, and the smell that seemed strong at first was practically unnoticeable now, and what I did notice, I began to really like. In fact, I think I was actually feeling affection for her pussy smell and silky texture of her deep hole, and somehow that made my pussy feel excited too.

By now, my mom was going crazy, her hips were just thrashing around, and she was starting to cry out my name. So I stuck my tongue as deep in her vagina as I could and tried to cup as much of the slick fluid as I could with my tongue, then used my tongue to smear it around her upper pussy, particularly coating her clit with it. I was doing this so that I could enjoy the slickness when I licked her little hood and little pink nubbin, but the affect on my mom was instant and powerful.

Her thighs clenched around my head pretty hard, and I could feel the tiny almost invisible blond hairs on her thighs rubbing my cheeks as her hips bounced around. Her fingers grabbed my wavy hair, and she pulled me into her so hard, I was afraid she was going to pull my hair out, or if the hair held, I would smother in her pussy. Which would have been half okay with me at that point, because I was sharing her excitement, and felt that I really, really loved doing this to my mother, to a woman. It was like I had been a wanderer all my life, and now I was home.

In a way that was true of course, even then while wrestling to breath while my mom's orgasm when on and on, I realized I had once lived in there, and now I kind of wanted to go back in. It was wetter now that she was coming, too. Her jumping pussy was smearing vagina juice all over my face, and I was loving it, and trying to catch as much as I could with my tongue to taste and swallow it.

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers