Regina's Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Dustin started pistoning in and out at a medium tempo. Regina was thouroughly enoying it. His cock was sliding across her G-spot, hitting her just right. Dusitn could feel her getting more excited. As soon as he could tell she was getting close to cumming he slowed down a minute. He left his cock inside her and leaned over her back.

"Do you trust me?" he whispered?

Regina thought for a second, then nodded.

"Relax, and enjoy." Dustin replied, pulling his cock slowly out of her pussy and sliding it back in. He grabbed the lube bottle from the nightstand and poured a little bit in the cleft of her buttocks. He let it drift down over her anus, then applied his finger to it. Slowly massaging it in he stroked back and forth over the little wrinkled hole.

"Ohhh, God. What are you gonna do? Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"Sshhh, enjoy." He continued massaging her ass, edging inside slightly, every so often. As he progressed he would put more and more of his finger inside her. He also went back to playing with her pussy with his other hand. Her moans increased in intensity and duration, so much that Dustin could tell she was again at the threshold of a massive orgasm. By now his finger had been stroking steadily in and out of her bum. He slowly pulled out and got into position behind her. He stuck his cock in her pussy for a minute, rapidly thrusting back and forth., then pulled out and slowly pushe dhis dick against her anus.

"No, please. It's too big." Regina protested, even as she pushed back against his dick.

"Just relax, Reggie. You'll like it." Dustin grabbed the lube and poured some more on her asshole and stroked it onto his cock. Again putting the head of his dick against her, he slowly pushed so the head started to penetrate. Once the head popped in he slid it in a fraction of an inch and held it there. Reggie laid there, moaning.

"How you doing, Reg?"

"Fine."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little. But it's good, too."

Dustin encouraged her, "Well, when you're comfortable, push back on it." He knelt there, lightly running his fingers along her sides and back as he felt her moving back and forth a bit. Then she stopped dithering and pushed back. Slowly and steadily she pushed until he was buried inside her, her sphincter pulsing around his cock. Dustin took hold of her hips and started slowly moving back and forth.

"How's that feel, babe."

"Oh, Dusty. Your cock is perfect for anal. Not so big that it hurts, and long enough to feel it."

"So you're saying it's too small?" Dustin said with a chuckle as he started to speed up is thrusting

"No! No, not at all. It's perfect. It's.... Ungh. It's perfect..... Oomph. Oh God, just shut up and fuck."

"Yes, ma'am." Dustin acceded and applied more lube as he started pounding into her. He hunched over her back and reached under her to tickle her clitoris.

Regina's head was tossing back and forth as her passion mounted. Her ass felt like it was burning, but it was sooo good. Dustin's fingers strumming her clit were taking her to heights she hadn't been to in ages, if ever. As her orgasm raced over her she screamed out loud. "Aaayyyyagghh! Oh! God! Oh, Christ, don't stop. Please don't stop! Ooohhhh."

Dustin was beginning to grunt himself, "Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck. Unngh, I'm gonna... gonna cum soon. Oooo, you're so tight. You feel sooo good around my cock." His thrusts were getting erratic, the tension on his cock almost too much.

"Oh yessss. Cum in my ass. Ohhh, your cock is so hard. Fuck my ass with your hard young cock. Ungh, Oh! Oh, I'm cumming again! Fuuuuck meeee!" with that Regina exploded again. Her head was buried in the pillow, one of her fingers buried in her pussy while Dustin's opposite finger was swirling around her clit. His cock had stopped thrusting but his hips where hunching as he shot his jism into her. She could feel his cock spasming as it worked to expell it's load.

"Oh yes, Dustin. Fill my ass with your cum. Ooohhhh, God. It feels sooo good." Reggie's orgasm was winding down but she was still wracked with spasms. Feeling Dustin's cock pulsing in her ass was keeping her on the edge.

Dustin found it very endearing the way she moaned as he filled her. He had never imagined he could make someone feel this good. He settled over her back, when he was done, and she allowed her legs to collapse. As they fell onto the bed he rolled them onto their side and they lay there with his cock still in her ass, his arm wrapped around her. Eventually her sphincter expelled his softened penis and he got up and went to the washroom to wash off. He brought back a warmclothe and lifted her cheek as he washed up some of the residue. When he was done her rejoined her in bed and pulled the blankets over them.

"Oh boy." Reggie thought to herself. "That was just what I needed. Now I have someone I can call on if I need some extra company."

They woke up several hours later as they heard the front door open.

"Mom! I'm home! Dustin?"

Dustin and Reggie joined Jen and William in the front room as they brought in their luggage.

"You guys have fun while we were gone?" Jen asked.

"It was OK. No problems at all." Reggie said. She gave Dustin a wink as he helped William with his luggage.

Dustin looked at his sister to see if she saw the wink. She gave no sign, at first, but as she headed upstairs to check on the sleeping baby she also gave him a wink.

Dustin was glad his sister wasn't gonna have a problem with Regina. It was promising to be a fun summer.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers
12