Regina's Party Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack receives what he deserves, & more.
4.7k words
4.36
34.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Jack felt as if he were suffering from severe sensory overload. He could almost feel the synapses in his brain rapidly firing all the in-coming information from his body from brain cell to brain cell. He wondered if it were possible for his brain to short out! Trying to process all the physical and emotional sensations clamoring for attention within his mind and body made him feel as if he were going to pass out. Jack could still smell and taste Regina on his face, hell, he could practically feel her. He felt so high all he could do was lay there and grin like an idiot. But deep in his mind he was all fired up and would let this hot bitch do any damn thing she wanted, as long as he could fuck the meanness out of her once she had finished her antics. Forgetting his gag he tried to yell at her to come back, but to no avail.

As Regina stepped outside she could hear her little slut trying to scream around his gag but just smiled and ignored him. She gazed towards the hot tub and watched the two couples in their own sexual worlds. The steam gently drifted up from the water, swirling around their bodies like a moist caress. Mark was banging Sherry with such force Regina mused that his cock might split her in two. Sherry's back arched and the groan from deep in her throat sounded like the growl of a wild, tormented animal. Regina briefly wondered if there hadn't been some special aphrodisiac in the joints they had smoked.

She quietly approached the players and stopped next to Alice who was lying on her back on the wood deck. Her legs were folded in half, knees pointing up toward the stars, with her heels tucked against her ass so her cheeks were on the edge of the hot tub. David was kneeling in the bubbling water with his head between her legs, one hand tightly holding onto her hip. His other arm stretched along her squirming torso toward her breasts, his hand pinching and pulling her stiff, red nipples. David licked and sucked Alice's pussy as if it were his last meal. Alice moaned and rolled her hips up and down, pushing her cunt against his face. A frown of deep concentration creased her delicate eyebrows, framing her closed eyes.

"Oh God, Sherry, I'm coming now. I'm commmiinng!" Mark grunted with each spasm of his cock in Sherry's slick pussy. "Oh, baby," he sighed then slumped over her. Regina felt a mild amusement, watching their display.

Regina bent over and grabbed David by his hair, yanking him free of Alice's flush, swollen slit. He cried out in surprise, instinctively raising his hands and trying to grab the rude intrusion of hands pulling his hair. He lost his balance and she let go, letting him fall backwards and submerge under the water. Alice's eyes flew open and she screamed from being startled as much as sudden frustration.

"Well, little Alice. Looks as if my pet was helping you find your own, personal nirvana. Did you enjoy yourself?" Regina smiled down at the girl.

"I...I...oh, God. Regina, I..." Alice looked away as tears welled up in embarrassment.

"Don't worry. He was only doing what he was told to do. Did you come?"

"What?" Anger and humiliation flooded Alice and she whipped her face back up and glared at Regina. "What the hell do you mean by he was doing what he was told?" David resurfaced and crawled out of the tub. Regina noticed he'd lost his boxers and his cock was as stiff as a steel rod. He sat on his knees, near his Mistress' feet and looked at Alice. His eyes conveyed sympathy for her embarrassment. It had only been about pleasuring her. He had not thought Regina would come out and intercede in this way.

"Sweet, you didn't come, did you?" Regina watched him shake his head no. "Yet you didn't make our little friend come either. Why not? Have you lost your touch? Now, you've left Alice hanging, and I'm sure she was ripe and ready to come. Isn't that right?" Regina looked back at Alice.

"I don't understand what's going on." Alice's voice was shaky as she tried to hold back her tears. She stood up and grabbed a towel to wrap around her shivering body.

"I didn't mean to interrupt. I just thought he would have made you come, by now." Regina sighed and looked over at Mark and Sherry. They had gotten up and were standing across the hot tub from Regina. Mark looked as if he was ready to burst out laughing and Sherry looked just as shocked as Alice.

"God, Regina, you are cold, you know that?" Sherry said. Regina ignored her and stepped toward Alice and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"Honestly, Alice, neither one of us meant to embarrass or hurt you. David and I have a special relationship. He likes doing things for me, so to speak." Regina gave Alice's shoulders a gentle squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. "Come on, you're all right. What do you think we should do to my pet there, since he didn't bring you to orgasm?" Regina waved her hand in David's direction. He remained on his knees with his head bowed.

"It wasn't his fault, it's me." Alice looked down, strangely feeling as if she were disappointing Regina.

"That's ridiculous. Any woman can come as long as the stimulation is properly performed. That includes helping you to relax and let go, as well as the sexual act." Regina turned toward the house and guided Alice with her. "Come, pet!" she called behind her. David stood up and followed them.

"Do you believe that crap? We've known Regina and David for a couple of years, but what the hell was that all about?" Sherry reached for a towel and handed it to Mark, then grabbed one for herself.

"I believe we've just been given a little look into the world of female domination. Huh." Mark shook his head and smiled. "You know, I always thought there was something different about Regina..."

"I think you've had one puff too many, tonight." Sherry headed back to the house, with Mark close on her heels.

"Yeah, that's cool. That might be kinda fun," Mark giggled ignoring her remark, his mind buzzing with the possibilities.

Regina paused at the door and turned Alice to face her. She saw that Alice had stopped crying but looked a little dazed. Too much pot and beer. Regina sighed thinking how wasteful it was to succumb to the influence of anything other than raw, natural intimacy.

"Alice, when you go inside you're going to find Jack in a bit of a fix. He was trying to make an ass of himself so I had to take him down a notch. Actually, he rather enjoyed it. But he still needs to learn a lesson. So I told him I was going to open it up for suggestions from the rest of you on his punishment. Come on, this might be interesting," Regina stepped through the doorway and moved around the table to watch the others' expressions as they entered.

Jack had lain there waiting, his anxiety deepening. As the minuets drifted by it occurred to him that Regina really was rounding up the others to come have a look at him. In his arrogance he'd thought she would come right back and take care of him. He wrestled with the feeling of being incredibly turned on by her brutally teasing him and beating his ass and how that feeling affected him as a man. But then, she'd just left him there, tied up on the floor, with a raging hard-on, like a toy no longer of interest. His full balls ached and his throbbing dick was scarlet red.

He was dying to jerk-off, which brought his attention to his arms being crushed under his back and the cramping in his shoulders. At this point, pride be damned, and he would do anything if she would allow him release. He would kiss her feet and promise her the world if only he could come! He would do it for her little audience if that's what it took. Besides, he was a natural show off so let them be entertained by his sexual prowess. He suddenly realized he was whimpering as he felt the precum seeping from his ruddy cockhead and trickling down his shaft.

Upon entering the house Alice's and Sherry's eyes flew wide open and Alice started to giggle. The mixture of alcohol and chaotic emotions combined to throw her into a fit of laughter. After what had happened to her, to find this poor lout trussed and mounted on a chair, it was outrageous! David grinned and went around the table to stand with Regina. He loved to watch his Mistress take charge. His cock had softened when they came into the house, but this tantalizing scene was stirring it back up for him.

Sherry couldn't take her eyes off of Jack. He was totally vulnerable in the chair; face up, his ankles tied to the front, his tied hands underneath his back. His prick was surprisingly hard and curved towards his belly. She coughed when she realized a pair of panties served to squelch his weak moans of protest. What really surprised Sherry was seeing the beginnings of another erection of Mark's well-worked cock! He was grinning as if enjoying a comical play.

"Oh my God, Regina! Shouldn't we lift the poor bastard up? His arms must be killing him." Sherry said and moved toward Jack. Alice gained control over her laugh attack and moved to help Sherry up-end the chair holding Jack prisoner.

Regina shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head in ascent. The two women each grabbed a side of the chair and flipped him back up.

"Yes, everyone please return your seats to an upright position and keep your seatbelts on!" Mark laughed. "Jesus, Jack, you must have either been pretty wicked or stupid to end up in this spot. Or is this a regular habit of yours?" This prompted Alice to begin laughing again, along with David. Even Sherry couldn't help a guilty smile.

"Okay, Sherry. I'm not without compassion. Let's allow the 'poor bastard' some relief, then." Regina went to Jack and grabbed his straining cock in her fist. "You want that, don't you, you little fuck toy. No matter who might be watching, you want me to let you come," she whispered in his ear. Jack shivered as he empathically nodded his head. Any humiliation in the others watching him, bound, gagged, and desperate, was overcome with his burning need to come.

Jack felt shock waves zip through him at her touch. Regina's soft hand began to pump him and he was frantic with the crazed need to spew his cum. He had thought he would do anything to get off, and looking at their faces, realizing he was on display, drove him on to perform. He was so excited that it only took moments before his cum was jetting out in thick, creamy streams of satisfaction. His seed practically sizzled, spurting out of his cockhead. His whole body tensed and pulsated, though tied to that chair. He closed his eyes and moaned into his gag. Audience be damned...he had finally come!

"All right, here's the deal." Regina wiped her hand in Jack's hair ridding her skin of any trace of his semen. "This cad thinks he's a macho fucking machine. Isn't that right, slut?" Regina moved back to stand by David. "He was very offensive to me. Well, we've all known Jack for a few years and know he's a womanizer. It's just time that he's broken of this asinine behavior. I can think of some wicked ways to do this, but does anyone else have suggestions?" Regina looked everyone in the eyes. They all stared at Jack and contemplated his fate.

"You know, it's frustrating that men automatically think they can just jump any woman's bones. Sometimes I think the tables should be turned and men should be pawed over and drooled on, and treated to lewd looks at their bodies," Alice bravely offered.

Jack moaned loudly and tossed his head back and forth. This was going too far, or was it? He was surprised that arousal overrode his frustration and disgrace at the thought of being at everyone's mercy. He had been restrained and spanked, and licked Regina to orgasm, he'd shamelessly come in front of everyone! How much more would be demanded of him? Yet, the thought of being forced to more pleasure, his own or others, left him dizzy with a hungry delight. He'd read about servicing others, but had not imagined that would inflame excitement in him.

"Sweet, you're so quiet." Regina looked at David. "Maybe we should start with you. Jack could suck you off, then you'd be able to concentrate on other things." Regina smiled at him. "You seemed to enjoy it once before," she whispered in his ear as she reached down and petted his stiff dick.

"Now that's a bizarre image, Jack blowing David. But really, since Alice was so rudely interrupted I think Jack should finish the job." Mark gazed at Alice and she blushed. "Well, Alice, you seem so intent on turning the tables, as you said."

Sherry stood by Mark thinking how outlandish this seemed. It was surreal, listening to a discussion of ways to supposedly teach Jack a lesson. And for what? Being a typical, oversexed man who had the unfortunate luck of picking on Regina? She looked down at Mark's crotch and he had actually grown harder. She couldn't see David's cock but was curious if he was turned on as well. Then she chided herself, of course he was, he was in on this with Regina. She glanced at Alice who had now sat down at the table. Sherry gasped softly as she watched Alice stare at Jack while she idly caressed her tits. Geez, the whole bunch of them had gone crazy.

David thought of his previous encounter with Josh. Having a man give him a blow job had been a strange and exciting experience. And now, his cock was so sensitive it quivered from his Mistress's touch. He could smell her. He felt her heat radiating and engulfing him. He stole a glance at Jack who's face displayed his feelings, a mixture of anxiety and excitement. He knew that feeling so well. Wanting to please his Mistress, yet anxious about what she would command to occur. He briefly wondered what she had allowed Jack to enjoy. This fueled David's desire for his Mistress. He wanted her to lie before him and allow him lick her succulent pussy. The more he thought on it, he felt almost irritated at the idea of Jack giving her pleasure. Indeed, he suddenly wanted to cram his bulging cock down Jack's throat, force him to taste what belonged to his Mistress.

"All right Mistress, as you wish. Mark, help me a minute," David asked. He went to Jack and untied his ankles. Mark came along the other side and the helped Jack up and guided him to the living room and unceremoniously dumped him on the floor. The three women followed and sat down on the couch. David bent over Jack and ripped the panties from his mouth. "Are you thirsty?"

Jack coughed and looked up. David tauntingly stroked his own cock as he sat on the floor, leaning against the couch between his Mistress' legs. He beckoned Jack to come to him. Jack thought he'd be willing to do anything for the ultimate sexual thrill, but this was the furthest thing from his mind. He looked up at the three women on the couch. Regina looked indifferent, merely waiting to see what would happen. Sherry was looking past him, at Mark. Alice gazed at him, wondering if he would really go through with it. She was not sure it was something she wanted to see.

"This is too much for me." Sherry sighed and got up from the couch. "I'm going to bed." She looked pointedly at Mark then started down the hall to the bedroom. Mark seemed indecisive, and stood in the living room for a few moments waiting for someone to make a move. He heard the bedroom door shut. Though he was tempted to see how things played out, he thought better of it, knowing Sherry did not approve.

"Ok, you guys just make sure you lock up on your way out." Mark turned and went to join Sherry.

"Regina, I..." Alice looked at her then back at Jack. "I think Mark was right. I want Jack to make me come," she shyly smiled at Regina. "Please."

"Sure, Alice. I think that's a great idea. You need to learn how to handle a piece of ass like Jack." Regina smiled down at Jack.

Jack looked at Alice as she spread her soft, white thighs apart and pushed her hips forward, sliding her hips to the edge of the couch. His eyes followed her left hand to her breasts, pinching and pulling her perky nipples. Her other hand dipped down to her pussy and her fingers manipulated her clit. She displayed her swollen lips, letting Jack see her glistening, dark pink cunt.

"Alice, you have to tell the pathetic, little man what to do. He needs instruction." Regina reached over and fondled Alice's breast. She squeezed the nipple until Alice squirmed and looked at her. "Baby, don't invite him, tell him."

"Oh," Alice sighed and looked back at Jack who had righted himself and was crawling to her. "Get over here, you little man," Alice paused and looked at Regina for approval. Alice felt a surge of excitement when Regina smiled. Boldness bubbled forth, "Come and suck on my pussy," her voice husky with desire. This was new empowerment, one she had not thought was hers to own.

Jack looked at Regina for permission, relieved when she cast her steely gaze at him. He had a bizarre desire to please her, no matter who's cunt he sucked. She sat upright, her face serene, and traced her fingers along Alice's thighs. Alice gasped as Regina's fingers briefly disappeared into Alice's pussy then emerged to paint Jack's lips with the sweet nectar. He licked his lips and slowly moved his face between Alice's thighs, as a ship docking. His tongue reached out, searching for her clit.

Alice jerked back at the first touch of his tongue then settled on the edge of her ass. She reached out and filtered her fingers through Jack's hair and pulled him against her. Her pussy wept juices, dripping to her anus. The tip of Jack's tongue burned a trail from her clit to the mouth of her pussy causing Alice to rub hard against his lips and chin. He couldn't think which was better, the taste of timid Alice or Regina watching him!

Regina reached over and grabbed the belt that hung loosely around Jack's throat. She placed it in Alice's hand and leaned close, "Make the little slut know who's in charge, give it good tug!" Alice giggled and pulled, taking up the slack around his neck, gaining a grunt and a more energetic performance from Jack.

David sat and watched his Mistress teaching Alice. He loved to see a woman discover her power. His cock was thick and full and he relished the ache. Regina looked down at him and he recognized that lustful look in her eyes. Her control excited her and her arousal permeated every fiber in his body. He would give her anything she desired. David touched her knee, asking for her attention.

Regina nodded at her little man. She loved him. He was so sweet in his desperate need. She got down on the floor and spread her legs to tease him with her fingertips playing along the outer lips of her pussy to show him what he could have with her permission.

"Stroke yourself, slut, show me if you're hard enough for me. Is your little cock harder than Jack's?" Regina smiled and pushed her hips up toward David. "You couldn't get Alice off, I don't know if I should even bother with you. Come on then, see if you can make me want a lazy little slut like you," she purred. David could see how wet she was, her pussy shiny from her sweet nectar. He masturbated over her, straining to make his cock even bigger. "That's not good enough, pump that little prick harder!" her purr turning into a growl as she kicked his hand.

David's cock dribbled precum as he furiously stroked his thick shaft. He wanted so badly to slam it deep into his Mistress' cunt. He could not take his eyes off her fingers as they dipped into her succulent hole and spread her honey up and down her swollen slit. His full balls ached. The skin on the purple crown of his dick was taut and slick. David's breath became ragged as his lungs sucked and heaved for air. He could feel his orgasm rushing to the surface and he closed his eyes, concentrating on holding back. Suddenly he felt her foot ripping his hand away from his cock and he gasped in surprise.

"Your puny cock will never be hard enough. You're not fit to fuck my pussy with it. Just get your face down here and make me come now. Clean my pussy with that greedy little thing you call a tongue. Maybe I'll reward you and come all over your pretty face." Regina leaned back and spread her legs wide to accommodate him. As he lowered his lips to hers she grabbed his hair and pushed him hard against her pussy. The harder she yanked his hair the faster and more rigorously he licked and sucked.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12