Reluctant Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndyS_uk
AndyS_uk
65 Followers

"You will count for each stroke please." The Mistresses' voice was commanding even in its gentle tone.

Suddenly Andrea felt Ms Hammond's hand come down forcefully on one ass cheek. She yelped as it stung but then, remembering she counted. "One!"

A pause. The girl felt the heat in her bottom and then her Mistress brought down her hand again, just as hard, on the other cheek. The girl gasped. "Two!"

After each stroke there was a pause and the maid felt the stinging and the heat as two separate sensations which blurred together and then were renewed as each new blow landed. At "Ten!" her voice began to crack. At "Twenty!" she was yelping each number as her Mistresses' hand fell. At "Thirty!" the tears were pouring from her eyes...and then the hand fell no more.

"Say 'Thank you Mistress', Andrea". The voice was still stern.

"Th-th-thank you Mistress" came the reply between sobs.

"Now girl," Ms Hammond went on in a softer tone. "you took that well for a first time. You will learn to be more disciplined and to take more discipline in the future but, for now, I am satisfied that the lesson has been learned. Now stay in that position and I shall use some cream to soothe the soreness."

Andrea's tears lessened as she felt soft hands smoothing lotion into her skin. The lotion cooled the heat in her ass cheeks and the tension in her began to subside knowing that the punishment was over. She relaxed and closed her eyes as the hands massaged the lotion gently into the soreness. After a few minutes she felt Ms Hammond's hands push her thighs apart a little and then massage the lotion down the newly exposed areas. She almost tensed as she felt her Mistress pull the thong to one side and then relaxed almost immediately, content to have Ms Hammond soothe and explore at will.

A finger. A soft, long finger gently slid between the folds of Andrea's pussy. She moaned quietly as the finger, joined by another slipped easily, slowly, into her. Then out again.

"Oh my!" breathed her Mistress. "You are SO wet, my Dear."

It was only then that Andrea realised the new and delicious feeling that she had felt as she was being spanked. Masked by the pain she hadn't been able to focus on the way she had pushed her pussy harder into Ms Hammond's lap. How each blow of her Mistresses' hand had sent a flurry of confused and erotic signals deep inside her.

Ms Hammond understood. Ms Hammond was aware. Ms Hammond was totally in control. Ms Hammond's fingers pushed ever more steadily into Andrea's pussy. Joined now by a third finger they slid deep, up to the knuckle, between the wet folds. Each time they withdrew Andrea would push back against them with the limited movement that she had, eager to have them penetrate her once more. Her Mistresses' hand pressed down on the small of her back, holding the girl a little more still but, now oblivious to all but the need for Ms Hammond's long fingers, the girl pushed up with her toes, raising her ass as far into the air as she could, spreading her legs wide, hoping that such an open invitation would not be ignored.

The Mistress continued to masturbate her maid, holding the girl tight against her lap and, putting aside all gentleness, her fingers ravaged the girl's pussy hard and fast, relishing the feel of the soft, wet pussy engulfing her fingers. She heard the moans, heard the begging as Andrea bucked against her. She felt the wetness of her own pussy and pushed herself against the young body squirming on her lap and then, releasing her hand from Andrea's back she reached down, pulling the girl's hair and forcing her head back and up as her maid' fingers stretched in order to keep her position on the floor. As her head was pulled up Andrea felt as though she were being forced backwards, even harder onto the fingers that drove in and out of her pussy. The wealth of feeling and the depth of penetration brought her climax hard through her body, the orgasm making each muscle tense and tremble, the moans in her throat coming in gasps in time with the spasms that wrenched her body in a fit of deep, uncontrollable climax.

As her Mistresses' fingers slowed, caressing her inside, allowing the after-shocks to ripple through her, Andrea lay, breathing heavily, over Ms Hammond's lap. "Thank you, Mistress." She gasped when she was able to catch her breath. Ms Hammond smiled to herself thinking that Andrea was learning quickly. After a while she pulled her fingers from her maid's wet slit and raised her fingers to her lips and, still with her maid positioned over her lap, she licked her fingers slowly, one by one, relishing the taste of the girl's cum and thinking of what more the day would bring.

AndyS_uk
AndyS_uk
65 Followers
12