Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

"Don't touch me," Amethyst immediately demanded, as she realized Damien had deliberately closeted them in. She began stepping back, but could only go so far before she came against the glass.

"You didn't satisfy me last night Amethyst, and I'll be damned if I let it happen a second time," he whispered silkily, stepping closer to her.

"I can hardly help it if you weren't satisfied last night. I tried to give you what you wanted, and you seemed satisfied to me. I washed your seed from between my legs when I got home last night," Amethyst recklessly threw at him.

It was the last thing she should have said. Damien's eyes darkened with pure desire as she made him recall that she had made him loose control. If she had had any hope of getting out of the elevator without having sex with Damien, then it was gone now.

Damien put his hands on either side of Amethyst's face and covered her mouth with his own. Amethyst tried to back away from the kiss, but Damien secured his hands on her waist preventing any movement. As Amethyst got locked into the kiss, dueling with his tongue, moaning into his mouth, Damien allowed his hands to push her skirt up.

Damien moaned deep in his throat. So she was a whore on the inside. No pantyhose beneath her prim suit as he had suspected, but black silk thigh highs with little black bows at the top connected to a black garter. God, she was sexy. Twisting that sexy body against him just the way he loved.

Damien released the fastenings on her garters allowing his hand to roam at will under her skirt. Amethyst moaned in protest, trying to twist away from the pleasure of Damien's hands. Fighting her own cravings and Damien's demands. Damien managed to slip a finger under her panties despite her twisting, and found that she was dripping wet. She must have been getting excited while he was talking to her in his office. She must have been fantasizing about him doing just as he was doing.

Damien tore her panties from her waist and proceeded to thrust two of his fingers into her hot moist channel. Amethyst stopped fighting him and started moving against him, unable to help herself. Damien moved down her body spreading her legs and inserting his shoulders between her thighs, propping one of her legs on his shoulder. Damien looked up into Amethyst's lush folds spread wide open before him and groaned in pure bliss. He spread the lips of her pussy wide open so he could view the treasure he had uncovered.

Amethyst heated even further under his hot gaze and watched as he circled the hood around her clitoris until he had coaxed it from its safe house. Damien fastened his mouth directly on it as soon as it put in an appearance, sucking furiously on it. The strong pull of his mouth directly on her clitoris made Amethyst's orgasm a foregone conclusion, but she managed to hold out for a good three or four minutes before she lost all control of herself, tugging at his hair and yelling his name. It was her cries of pleasure that brought Damien back to himself. His PA would be able to hear her through the elevator and think only God knows what.

Damien pulled back from Amethyst and began to adjust her clothes even while she was still shaking with the after affects of the pleasure he had given her. He released the emergency stop even while she tried to catch her breath. Damien grabbed up her panties and tucked them into his pocket.

Amethyst just stood with her back to the wall staring at him with half closed. Her thoughts were more than obvious. She hated him, for what he made her feel and for what he'd made her do.

"You will not quit," Damien issued.

"You can't stop me," Amethyst refused him. "And I will not stay here and be your on/off sex toy. Despite what you think, I am not some sex starved bimbo."

"That you are not," Damien agreed. "But you will still stay, and you will quit that job at the strip joint."

"I can't," Amethyst argued. The lift doors dinged signaling her floor. Amethyst stepped out. "I just can't," she said before turning to walk away.

There was little Damien could do with his staff swarming the floors, but this was not over, he promised.

Damien pressed the button to go back up to the executive suite so he could practice some damage control on his PA. His PA was normally discreet, but Damien had never had sex in the elevator before, and news was news.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12