Remembering Becky Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's an interesting concept, the never-ending cum" Becky thought aloud. "People who have trouble orgasming would kill for the chance, I suppose, but what would happen if you started cumming and couldn't stop? Compare that to hiccups! Better yet, try calling in sick to work with that excuse, or trying to hold the phone as you do."

"That was close enough for me" I told Becky, while snuggling close to my semen-drenched amazon. "It was really an unbelievable experience honey. I really love my book so far, and besides, we've only gotten through the first part."

***

Thank you for reading and I appreciate greatly all the comments and support you have provided. Thanks also to the inspiration provided by Dr. Alex Comfort, whose wonderful book 'The Joy of Sex', was the impetus for that most incredible evening.

I hope you will rejoin me for the final chapter which will follow soon.

12