Remembering the Good Old Days

Story Info
25-year-old babe helps 60-year-old man relive his past.
1.3k words
4.29
79.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 25 years old and had just moved into my first home on my own. It was only a studio flat with room for a single bed, but I was independent and it meant I could get as much sex as I wanted.

I soon began to tire of that and when one of my neighbours started talking to me it made a change to relate to a mature man. Tom was coming up to 60 years old and I didn't fancy him at all, but he was so friendly and gentlemanly. I loved spending time with him.

He would come over and do bits of DIY that I needed and I'd help him clean his place up.

One day when I was vacuuming his bedroom, I noticed an old suitcase at the bottom of his wardrobe. Tom was out getting some takeaway, so my curiosity got the better of me and I opened the case. It was full of porn magazines, but not today's versions with women with silicone implants and no pubic hair, explicitly displaying their inner labia and leaving nothing to the imagination. No, these girls had naturally pert breasts and neat triangles of pubic hair. They were usually sitting or standing with their legs closed and left so much more to think about. None of the books were dated after 1979 and I realised that this was what turned Tom on. I started to feel aroused myself and it gave me an idea.

I started talking to Tom more openly and begun bringing the subject of sex into the conversation, quite discreetly at first. But eventually getting him to admit that he hadn't "made love" for about 10 years because his wife had left him and he hadn't bothered to find somebody else. He said that women today were too blatant about sex and he hated it when they dressed to tease.

It was Tom's birthday 1 month later and I dressed for the occasion, I decided to go for an early 70's look and was wearing a mini dress, a waist slip, a padded bra (instead of my usual transparent type) and black see-through nylon bikini knickers. I hadn't shaved my pubic area for the whole of that month and my black pubes were visible through the nylon and they also strayed out of the sides of the legs. Over the top I wore tights.

I went across to Tom's door and knocked. When he opened the door he was visibly pleased with my look and told me how nice I looked. I now had to be discreetly seductive, so I walked into the living room and instead of sitting on the sofa I chose a higher dining room chair. I let the hemline of my dress rise as Tom handed me a drink and then as he stood in front of me, I uncrossed my legs. I knew that he would get an eyeful of my crotch and see my bush underneath the nylon. He couldn't help smiling and I knew I had to make a move.

I went to the toilet and removed the tights and then went and sat next to Tom on the sofa. He immediately noticed my bare legs and asked me why I'd taken them off and I told him that I felt suffocated by them. I moved closer and started stroking his knee, he smiled at me and at last I knew I could leave it to him. He started kissing my neck and then run his hands across my breasts, he could only feel the padding of the bra, but I noticed a bulge started to form in his trousers. He moved his hand down to my thighs and ran it up inside my dress to my knickers, where he plunged his hand into the hair that I hated, but as his fingers caressed the lips of my wet cunt, I quivered as the liquid that was oozing from it ran down the hair and started to soak the nylon between my legs. Then Tom started undressing me, unzipping the dress and pulling the slip down from my waist. His hand slid into my bra and he lifted one of my breasts out of the cup, then the same with the other and he stood behind me massaging and pulling my nipples. He unhooked my bra and moved to my front as I lay on the sofa he started gently chewing and sucking my now hard nipples. He stood up and removed all of his own clothes. His cock was standing proud and I had to take it in my mouth. As I let my lips wrap around it he gasped and then I started sucking. He was groaning and I gently played with his balls as my mouth worked up and down his shaft and tip. When he let his creamy juice go in my mouth I swallowed hard and licked hungrily at his cock as it went limp.

After few minutes, he started to lick my nipples again, but this time his head moved down my stomach and he tugged at my knickers with his teeth. I laughed and he quickly pulled them down and threw them across the room. Now his head was between my legs and his tongue was inside me. Now, I was groaning as he worked across my clitoris and labia, my juices flowing into his mouth. Then he pulled back and inserted 2 fingers deep into my cunt and rubbed my Gspot until I screamed. He stood back and I could see that his cock was hard again and as I put my hand down to guide it into my cunt, he pushed my legs right up as far as he could and thrust his cock right into my cunt harder than I'd ever felt before. I gasped again and now he was pumping me hard and I felt my cervix being hit each time. Now as he pumped harder and harder, one of his thumbs was suddenly inside my arsehole and the orgasm was so intense, I thought I would pass out. But before I could, he withdrew and gently turned me over onto my stomach. He lifted my arse up and started rubbing my clit hard from behind with his fingers, making me cum. Now I felt fingers being forced into my rectum and stretched, I groaned and then he started to gently push his cock into the same hole. He pulled out his fingers and kept pushing with his cock until he was all the way in. This time his pumping started gently and I began to feel orgasms like never before. They built up and got faster and again his hands worked on my clitoris and Gspot. I screamed with every orgasm and after what seemed like forever, I felt him shoot his load and he shouted out, but didn't pull out. Instead, we collapsed in a heap with his cock still in my arse. Tom kissed me hard and our tongues played with each other.

After that, I visited Tom more often and we enjoyed fantastic sex and then one day, I phoned him and he said he had a surprise for me. When we went into the bedroom, there was a large bowl of warm water, shaving soap and a razor by the bed. He just told me to strip and lie on my back and open my legs. He stripped too, but instead of having sex, he proceeded to shave all of my pubic hair off. He was quick, but very careful and thorough; I could see that he was getting turned on, but not as much as me. When I was completely smooth and hairless he patted me dry and stroked talc into my tingling skin. We went on to have the best sex ever and Tom finally moved into the 21st century.