Remembering When

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Several times as I was on my hands and knees with a cock filling my face, I felt a nice hard cock slide into my pussy from behind. Most of the time I never saw who it was that was fucking me, but my pussy was just filled with cum by the time I finished working my way around the room, ending up with Paula and her brother, John."

"I had John's cock buried in my throat when I felt yet another cock filling my gooey pussy. I was just getting into the rhythm of being double-teamed when the guy fucking me pulled his cock from my pussy and began pressing it against my ass. I would have totally freaked out if my face hadn't been impaled on 10" of cock. I couldn't move as I felt that cock splitting my ass in two as it slowly but surely worked its way into me. I was gasping around the shaft of John's cock as the cock in my ass began to slowly fuck me. Before too long both cocks were slamming in and out of me, one my mouth, the other my ass. I felt myself cumming uncontrollably as both cocks erupted at once, one filling my mouth, the other filling my ass."

"When I had finished sucking John's cock and he pulled it from my mouth, I looked back over my shoulder to see who it was who had taken my ass cherry, and there was Jimmy, a big grin on his face, his cock still buried in my ass."

"Well, for the next month I had to sit by the door every night from 7-9, ready to service whoever happened to come by, though to get in you had to be one of the family members. Jimmy and John were always there promptly at 7 and they would both fuck all three of my holes before they left."

"My next 3½ years were the best of my life. We had a wonderful family and there was all the sex you could possibly want. I graduated summa cum laude and married John after the graduation ceremony. Paula visits us from time to time, and Jimmy, and my life is still magic. And now we've met you."

"Jesus Christ!" Betty exclaimed. "That has to be the hottest story I've ever heard."

"Incredible!" Bob agreed, shaking his head. "Talk about remembering when."