Remembrance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembers their first meal together was at McDonald's and that she was famished and had two breakfast sandwiches, a large fries, two coffees and two apple pies, while the girl simply buried her face in a Big Mac and Filet o' Fish and two coffees with cream and sugar, and how, while watching her stuff some fallen out lettuce into her mouth, she realized she loved the girl more than anyone she had ever known.

She remembers how they strolled slowly together across the deserted campus so early in the morning and how the breeze came up under her skirt and made her realize she had a wet spot in her panties from some of the things she'd been thinking and remembering about the girl. She remembers wanting to take her right then and there in the middle of the walkway, just lifting her skirt and licking her, but that she somehow knew there was no need to rush.

She remembers how they made love in her dorm room for almost ten hours that Sunday morning, and how their passion for each other never seemed to fade even after hours and days and weeks and months of being together.

She remembers all these things in the moment the girl, now 47 years old, steps out of the shower all fresh and sweet-smelling and beautiful, and drops her towel. She remembers all the old things and knows they are the same things, even after all these years.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

The girl/girl sex was really great- 100% for that. I am looking forward to you re-wrting the story just doing the girl/girl in the present tense- it would bow my mind and other parts of my body, Please!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mid-Life in Crisis Surviving his mid life crisis, she gets closer to her friend.in Lesbian Sex
Allison Ch. 01 A secret fantasy comes true.in Lesbian Sex
The Girl Next Door Pam discovers the truth about her neighbours.in Lesbian Sex
A Broken Woman Can Still Heal An abused woman overcomes her demons and tries to find love.in Lesbian Sex
Manipulated Destiny Even time could not erase the love that existed.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories