Remi and Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your first time Remi?"

She nodded. Of course it was, but Anna already knew that.

"It won't be your last. I'm yours Remi, for as long as you want me."

Remi looked at her. Anna's hand slipped from hers and Remi pushed her finger deeper into her vagina. Slowly her finger started to move in and out as she felt the increasing wetness of Anna around it. One finger was joined by another as Remi increased the pace. They shifted positions slightly and Remi reached forward to kiss and suck her breasts. For Remi it felt so right, it felt like it's just what she needed... but not quite. Her fingers continued in their movement, increasing in pace and firmness. her other hand moved to Anna's clitoris and with both hands busy Anna's own reached and pulled and pinched her nipples. She came in a gasping moaning orgasm, her juices slippery on Remi's hands down to her wrists.

They kissed; intense and lust filled, Anna's tongue searching every part of Remi's mouth.

Remi pulled away. Her stomach growled. Anna smiled,

"You must be hungry Remi, it's getting late."

Remi looked at her and then with not the slightest hint of doubt or uncertainty spoke,'

"I want you to feed me Anna. Right now. I want you to be my first."

Anna reached for Remi and kissed her passionately. She gently bit her lower lip, dragging it in to her mouth and her nails scratched gently on Remi's lower back. She felt Remi shiver.

"Now?"

"Yes, right now."

"I don't know if I can Remi."

"Try."

"Where Remi?"

Remi looked around and mindful of the mess downstairs said,

'Get out the bath and put your bum over the edge. I'll stay in the bath... lets try that.'

'Are you sure.'

"Yes Anna. I am sure. You know I want this and you probably already know I do it to myself anyway, so lets do it together,"

Anna nodded and then spoke,

"I thought you might. You're not the only one,"

No surprise there Anna Remi thought. It felt that Anna was giving her self to her in as open a way as she could and that her honesty was her way of leveling the ground, clearing the hurt of earlier and for them to be who they were. Remi nodded. Remi struggled to read Anna's look. She thought that Anna was almost expecting her to shout at her, or call her some horrible name. But the way she stood, the ways she carried herself was supplicant and almost accepting of what ever Remi would throw at her.

But Remi had no desire to hurt her. No, in this moment her months of fantasies where coming together. Her pussy throbbed, her stomach felt knotted and once again Remi felt the sense of light-headedness that came with the all consuming desire she felt for Anna. No Anna, no hard words or actions from me. I want you too much for that. I want what you have too much. I want to consume you, feed from you, eat you. I want you to make you mine and bond with me and I want to carry you inside of me. At least for a few hours, you are going to be in me will I shit you out and smear you all over my nipples a second time.

"Come one, i'm hungry for you."

Anna stepped out of the bath and then positioning her self close to the edge and placed her bottom over the bath. Remi moved in to position behind her. She tried to kneel, but found it too hard on her knees. However, the advantage of being petite was that she was able to sit crossed legged. She made herself comfortable in the bath and then she leaned forwards,

"Come back a bit Anna,"

Anna slid her bottom further back over the bath.

Remi raised her hands up and held Anna's pale flesh cheeks apart. Her tongue went to Anna's ring and slowly, tentatively she took her first taste of another woman's sphincter. Anna moaned slightly, a reflex within her causing her to lift her bottom slightly. With a strained and almost croaking voice she spoke,

"yes that's it Remi, open me up. Push into me Remi, push your tongue in to me. Now Remi."

And Remi pushed. She felt Anna settle down, her legs pushed apart as her weight came down on to the bath rim. Her muscle opened and Remi got her first smell of freshly cleaned female derriere. Her tongue slipped inside, just reaching beyond the tightness of the outer muscle and her mouth moved closer to form a seal,

"That's it Remi, that's lovely. Oh that's it Remi, just life that."

Remi pushed her tongue in and out of her anus, gently probing and curling it slightly as she withdrew each time. There was a faint familiar bitter mucous taste that was so familiar to her. She felt Anna start to push. She pushed once, dilating her anus and then lifted herself up from her knees and settled down pushing all the time.

"Yes Remi, I feel it."

Remi forced her tongue in harder, feeling the escape of hot air from inside Anna. Anna grunted, slid sideways along the bath top slightly and then Remi touched the tip of something firm and mucous covered. She withdrew her tongue,

"I can touch it with my tongue Anna. Keep pushing, it's coming."

Anna pushed more gently now and as her anus opened. Remi slipped her tongue back in and touched around the tip and sides of the now closer solid mass. Anna slowed her breathing, now letting her body relax and do it's own thing. Remi pulled her cheeks apart harder and then just as Remi thought it would not come out, she felt the tip of Anna's yesterday's meal slide the final inch into her mouth. Anna reached behind and grabbed her cheeks, stretching them wider, holding them tight with nails biting in deep. First one, then two and then three slender inches slipped out of her. Remi withdrew her mouth and watched the protruding stool. It was dark brown, crinkled and firm. She closed her eyes and inhaled the strong aroma and then closed her mouth over the end of it. Anna closed her muscle and the firm log fell into Remi's mouth.

Remi held her breath and let her mouth become accustomed to the shape, heat and texture. Then, after a moment, she bit in to it. It was hot and bitter and it made her want to gag - but it always did that. She stopped a moment. The gag died down and then she started chewing. The waste coated the inside of her mouth, her teeth and her palate. Remi chewed and then slowly, piece by piece she swallowed Anna's meal. She looked up to see her peering over her back looking back at her, her face a picture of lust and wonderment,

"Is it good Remi?

Remi nodded, her face a mask of concentration and part sated lust. She had just begun and her hunger for Anna, now given in to, was taking over from any sense of self sense of control that she normally possessed. She needed more. She opened her mouth to speak. Her mouth was thick coated in sticky brown effluent and Anna looked back, her own emotional state one of complete voyeuristic lust. Remi spoke,

"More?"

Anna nodded.

Slowly Remi put her mouth back to Anna's once again dilating sphincter. Anna started pushing and this times a thick slippery coli of shit crackled, curled and slid right to the back of Remi's mouth. It kept coming. Remi pulled away from Anna's anus and held her hands out to catch the rest. About six inches lay in her hands and her mouth was full before Anna closed her rear muscle and slid forwards to stand of the bath rim to stand, turn and face her.

Remi could barely close her mouth it was so completely full. Brown stains trailed down from her jaw to her nipples and small pieces had broken off and now lay at the top of her dense pubic thatch. Anna kneeled down in front of her so they faced each other at eye level.

The look on her face was one of utter lust filled carnal desire. Her heart beat quickly, her vagina was aching to be touched and sopping with her wetness.

"I want to watch you eat me Remi,"

Anna moved closer so that no more than two feet separated them with her knees touching the bath. Remi, mouth full and hands full could no speak, but instead nodded. Slowly she started chewing. More brown saliva leaked down her chin. Remi chewed and the fast dissolving mass slid down her throat as a watery lumpy mash. She swallowed once, then twice and then took a gasp of air. Anna could not take her eyes off of her.

"Let me feed you Remi,"

Remi held out her hand and Anna picked up the last thick log with her hands and tore it in half. She lifted one half to Remi's mouth. She opened, her tongue came out and Anna gently placed the length on her brown stained and shit covered tongue. Her tongue withdrew taking the new waste deep within and slowly she starting chewing. Her mouth opened and she showed Anna the sticky paste.

"Beautiful Remi, oh that's so damned horny to watch. Watching this is making me soaking wet."

Remi chewed some more and then took one last swallow. She opened her mouth, licked her lips and then nodded for the last piece.

"No Remi, this one is mine."

And with that, Remi watched as Anna slowly opened her own mouth and placed the mass on to her tongue. She did not close her mouth and Remi watched as the two inch log was first broken up and then swallowed in one large gulp. Only then did she close it, licked her lips and opened again at the same time leaning forwards towards Remi. The kiss they shared was laced with bitter waste. Their mouths filled with saliva and the small remaining pieces of waste were swirled around between tongues and teeth as each passionately swallowed. It became an act of cleaning each other's mouths; the concluding chapter of an intensely intimate, shared and bound depravity and throughout it they held each other tight. After several minutes they broke their kiss, moved apart slightly and then Remi spoke first,

"At least once a week I want you to feed me."

Anna nodded.

"Yes and the same for me to."

Remi shook her head.

"No. three times a week at least Anna,"

Anna sank back on to her knees,

"Oh Remi, I never imagined this would ever happen. I dreamed, most definitively I dreamed, but this is beyond my wildest dreams."

Remi smiled and nodded,

"Me to. I've fantasised over you so many times Anna. I've touched myself stupid over the things I've imagined we'd do together."

Anna reached forwards. With a small smile she spoke quietly,

"Well Remi, we have all the time in the world to make those fantasies come true. All you have to do it tell me what they are."

Remi leaned forwards. She knew this was right, that Anna was right for her, that this was the right thing for her to be doing. This was going to be more than sex, this was so much more than just sex. They had a bond, an understanding and a deeper need to satisfy each other and make each other happy and full. Not just in the bedroom, not just in sex, but in life to. So what the age difference? Remi knew Anna was for keeps... but Anna anal fisting her... that Remi thought would have to wait for another day.