Remodeling Carla Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, my parents live next door. I guess you call it next door. Their lot isn't anything like this, just a normal house. They moved there about six months ago while I was still in school. I'm on summer break right now. I've been here for about a week and a half. I'm taking one class at the J.C. and the rest of the summer is just free time. I don't know anyone here, so a couple days ago, I just went exploring."

Pausing to take a breath, she looked around. "It's just so amazing here, with all the trees and everything. When I found this rock, I just sat here for a while and admired the view. I didn't see anyone around, so I thought it would be a good place to work on my tan."

"Yeah, "said Carla, "George says that this is favorite place on the property; he likes to come up here and just watch the sunset and watch all the city lights come on."

Kristin sighed, "Sounds pretty romantic."

Carla decided to test the waters a little. "Yeah, one of these evenings, I plan to make love to him here while we watch the sun go down."

She heard the young girl moan a little at the mention of their lovemaking and she shifted a bit on the mat. "Oh God, That sounds so nice!" Kristin lay back down, composing herself.

The two continued to talk as they lay in the hot sun. Carla told her a bit about her relationship with George and a little about the property.

"He sounds like quite a guy. I'd like to meet him sometime."

"I'm sure you will. Maybe we can have you and your folks over for dinner sometime. I'm sure George would like to meet his new neighbors."

"Actually, "said Kristin, "my folks are out of the country for a couple months. Dad just retired this year from the Navy and they decided to do a little traveling. I think they are in London as we speak."

"So you're alone in a new town, in a new house, and you don't know anyone? What a bummer."

"Well, I hope I've made one new friend, "Kristin implied.

Carla sat up and smile at her. "Yeah, I think we both have. Hey, it's time to turn over. How about you do me and I'll do you,"nodding toward the tanning lotion.

Without a moment's hesitation, Kristin snatched up the bottle and said, "Okay, you first."

Carla dutifully laid down on the towel, her head resting on her arm, eyes closed. A still naked Kristin leaned over her and started at her feet. The cool spray of the lotion sent shivers up her spine. Kristin's touch turned the shivers into waves. The young blonde slowly used both hands to rub the lotion up and down the backs of her legs, kneading her thighs just below her ass.

Skipping over her butt, Kristin sprayed some more lotion on Carla's back. Moving her hair out of the way, she began a slow sensual massage, giving extra attention her shoulders and neck. Finished there, Kristin turned her attention back to Carla's sweet cheeks, "best for last, "she heard Kristin whisper.

It's a good thing the lotion's coconut fragrance was so profound, because Carla was sure that Kristin would be able to smell her excitement otherwise.

Kristin liberally sprayed the oil-laden lotion on Carla's ass cheeks and proceeded to rub it in. Carla unconsciously spread her legs slightly as her naked masseuse gave her butt her full attention. Kristin's hands squeezed and rubbed the lotion along the crack, her fingers dipping below the surface, forcing the g-string deeper into the crevasse. Carla climaxed lightly as she felt fingers press against her anus. Those same fingers followed the string to Carla's saturated pussy and lingered at the entrance, politely waiting for an invitation to enter.

Disappointed in not being asked in, Kristin finished up, giving Carla a light slap on each cheek. "My turn, "she said, crawling over Carla's oil slick body and laying down on her mat.

Composure somewhat regained, Carla got up on her knees and addressed the nude vision before her. Replicating the path that Kristin had taken, Carla began at her feet and worked her way up. The young girl made the job a little more complicated by already spreading her legs a bit, forcing Carla to bend over more, bringing her that much closer to the blonde. Carla kneaded her soft skin, made slick by the lotion. Kristin's legs were taut, her muscles defined like those of a runner. As Carla worked toward the young vixen's ass, she spied a trickle of juices flowing from her pussy. Even with the pungent aroma of coconut, there was no mistaking the sweet smell of an excited woman.

Carla leaned in closer, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of another woman. Resisting the temptation to drive her face between the young girl's legs, Carla moved up to her lower back and continued to massage the young girl. Growing impatient, Carla returned to Kristin's ass, gazing at her bronzed butt as it glistened under the layer of oil. Taking a cheek in each hand, Carla lovingly caressed each one. Kristin outwardly expressed her appreciation for Carla's technique as she moaned almost continuously.

Carla grew bolder with each motion, letting her fingers trail into Kristin's cleft. The oil slickened blonde spread her legs wide, obscenely wide. The less than subtle invitation was not lost on Carla as her hands continued to run up and down Kristin's flexing ass, her fingers rubbing the puckered star that winked at Carla with each pass.

Kristin's hips began to rock up and down, searching for Carla's fingers, searching for release. Carla slid her fingers along each side of Kristin's swelled labia, her skin now slick with her own excretions. She brought her hands inward, squeezing her sex, her inner lips now puckering out. Carla heard a muttering coming from the undulating blonde. "Carla, Carla....."

Carla answered the call as she slid one and then two fingers between Kristin's swollen lips. Kristin's hips reared up and drove her pussy over Carla's fingers. Kristin groaned loudly as she pushed hard, grinding on Carla's hand. "Oh Fuck Me Please! "She shouted.

As though concerned that they may not be alone, Carla paused briefly to look around before moving behind Kristin, between her wide spread legs. Turning back to the writhing blonde, Carla began fucking her in earnest with two fingers, quickly adding a third. As she plunged her hand deep into her tight snatch, she ran her free hand over the young girls' ass, pulling her cheeks further apart until she could place her thumb on Kristin's pulsating anus.

Kristin was shaking now climaxing constantly as she drenched Carla's hand. Sensing a final crescendo, Carla pushed her thumb deep into Kristin's ass and the young girl literally exploded, her female juices squirting Carla, drenching her from the waist down.

Carla climaxed along with her; no physical contact needed, purely emotional. Kristin collapsed face down, completely spent, mumbling in an unknown language. Still kneeling between her legs, Carla could not resist leaning in and sampling the juices that Kristin had so abundantly expelled. The taste was sweet and warm as Carla lapped away at the inside of her thighs, careful to avoid contact with Kristin's still quivering pussy.

Satiated, Carla stretched up along Kristin's body, resting on her back and kissed the back of her neck. Carla rolled off to the side and Kristin turned and reached for her, hugging her and kissed her deeply. Their tongues played tag with each other while their hands moved up and down over each other's bodies.

Breaking their kiss, Kristin looked deep into Carla's eyes. Her look offered reciprocation, which Carla was more than happy to receive. No words were spoken as Carla reached back and untied her bikini top. Kristin marveled at the sight. "Oh, they're so beautiful, "she said as she took one in each hand, pinching each nipple between her thumb and index finger.

Carla held her breath as the sexy blonde leaned in and took a nipple gently between her teeth, tugging slightly. Carla put her hand on the back of Kristin's head and held her tight to her breast. Kristin suckled at one while her left hand fondled the other. This left her right hand with nothing to do but wander; and wander it did.

Carla was experiencing another form of heaven. When George made love to her, it was much more than physical, but the physical part was the best she had ever had and figured that she had reached the pinnacle. She could not have been more wrong. Kristin's touch was different, softer maybe. It was clear that a woman knows what a woman wants, and this woman certainly had Carla's number.

Kristin's hand found its way to Carla's belly button and her fingers danced around, flicking at the piercing, dipping into the little recess, in and out. Carla shuddered in climax as Kristin fucked her belly button with her little finger. Kristin grinned with her mouth still full of breast, her tongue flicking a strained nipple.

Carla was out of body now, instincts in control. Gently, she coaxed her young lover off her teat and guided her down toward her wanting sex. Willingly, Kristin scattered kisses along the path, pausing briefly to rim the bejeweled navel.

Kristin sat upright on her knees and faced her new friend and lover. Their eyes said all that needed saying. Carla lay down on her back, her arms at her side in submission. Kristin reached for the suntan lotion and sprayed each of Carla's tits. Rubbing it in, Kristin said, "We don't want to ruin your boyfriend's playthings now, do we?" Carla shuddered at the sensation.

At Carla's side, Kristin ran her hands down the brunette's torso, caressing along the way. Reaching her hips, she paused to glance at Carla as her fingers slid under the strings of her bottoms. Carla nodded her permission as she closed her eyes, giving herself to another woman.

Kristin slid the tiny bottom down her legs and over her feet, gently tickling the soles. Trying to escape the tickling, she spread her legs and as though part of a nefarious plan, Kristin dropped down between them, her face inches from Carla's pussy.

Having Carla where she wanted her, Kristin reached up and ran her finger around the outside of Carla's swollen lips. "Such a pretty pussy, "Kristin commented as her finger continued its exploration, spreading the juices along her outer lips, careful to skip over the little bump on top. Kristin could see Carla's clit pulse in time with her heartbeat, hiding below its little pink hood. "So nice and smooth, "Kristin continued as she spread the natural lubricant over Carla's mound.

"George shave's it for me, "Carla managed to utter under her breath. Kristin's own pussy pulsed as she thought about a man loving her that way.

"You are a lucky girl, "said the blonde as her head ducked below Carla's line of sight.

"Luckier by the minute, "Carla said to herself as she felt Kristin's tongue part her pussy lips and gently lick up until the tip of her tongue kissed the clit that had now come out of hiding. Carla climaxed again, her clit throbbing. Kristin backed off and let her tongue explore Carla's depths.

Carla's hips rocked as she tried to drive Kristin's tongue deeper. "Oh, fuck me with your tongue, "Carla cried as Kristin grazed Carla's clit with her dexterous tongue. "Oh fuck, "She uttered as another climax ripped through her sweat covered body.

Unrelenting, Kristin substituted first one, then two fingers for her tongue. Carla raised herself up on her elbows to watch the young blonde pleasure her. Feeling watched, Kristin raised her head to find Carla staring at her, a look so ravenous, Kristin's own pussy spasmed.

Smiling, Kristin began to slide her fingers back and forth into Carla's drenched pussy. The sucking sound was loud as her pussy lips grabbed at her lover's fingers, her inner walls squeezing with each inward thrust. Kristin hooked her fingers upward, searching for that elusive magical spot. Carla sucked in her breath as Kristin's fingernails gently scraped across her g-spot. Having found Carla's hidden treasure, Kristin went in for the kill.

Putting pressure on the g-spot, Kristin ran her thumb over Carla's cum soaked lips before moving up to her distended clit. Now fucking her with her hand, Kristin nearly lifted Carl's butt off the pad. On her knees, Kristin continued to pleasure Carla's pussy with one hand while her other made its way over her stomach until it reached her left tit. Momentarily squeezing it, she took the nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched, pulling outward.

This was the trigger Kristin had been looking for. Carla's eyes opened wide as she felt the tsunami-like climax descending upon her. As she began to scream in release, Kristin kissed her, muffling her passion and taking her remaining breath away. Carla passed out briefly as her body shook trying to break free of her blonde conqueror's hold.

It took a few minutes for Carla to rejoin the living. Her body was limp, beyond relaxed, as she slowly opened her eyes. Looking down at her, Kristin smiled, "welcome back. I hope that was alright." Smiling back, Carla summoned enough strength to pull Kristin to her, kissing her lightly.

Holding her young lover tight, she confessed, "I have never felt anything like that in my life." Carla's hand ran slowly up and down the young girls back, her fingers tracing the crack of her tight ass.

Content to just lie there and caress one another, Carla continued, "That's the first time I've ever made love to another woman."

Looking for a response, Carla tilted her head up to look at Kristin. A small tear traveled down the young girl's cheek as she answered, "I hope it's not the last."

Carla's heart lurched as she pulled Kristin tighter yet, kissing her to seal their bond.

Feeling the need to fully consummate their new relationship, Carla guided her new lover onto her back. Now on her knees, Carla playfully sprayed more lotion onto the tantalizing blonde. Setting the bottle down, Carla began exploring Kristin's body, running both hands lightly over her skin. Her fingers lingered long enough at the young girl's breasts to tweak her distended nipples, eliciting a low groan. Continuing southward, she paused to play with Kristin's belly button, repeating the faux fucking that Carla had received earlier.

Kristin's squirming intensified with anticipation as Carla's travels drew her closer to her final destination. Kristin anticipated her new friend's next move by spreading her legs wide. Smiling at her, Carla accepted the invitation and situated herself on her knees between the long, tanned, spread legs. Kristin's pussy shined in the sunlight, her juices free-flowing from within.

It took every bit of inner strength that Carla could muster to keep from burying her face in the young girl's cunt. But she resisted, taking a page from George's playbook. Starting with one leg, she lifted it up, running her hands up and down, from her thigh to the tips of her toes and back again, like jacking off a giant prick. Repeating the process with the other leg, she had Kristin in near convulsions, as the blonde tried to put her aching pussy in contact with Carla's leg, striving to hump her like a wanton dog.

Carla too had had enough of the foreplay. Holding Kristin's legs together at the knees, she pushed her legs back over her torso, lifting her butt off the mat. The sight of Kristin's slit and juice covered ass was one of the most beautiful things Carla had ever seen and she told her so as her tongue sampled her first pussy.

That single swipe of the tongue over her anus and pussy caused Kristin's body to tighten and convulse, her juices bubbling to the surface. Carla feasted on her, her tongue delving deep between her lips, scouring the inner walls of her pulsating pussy.

Kristin propped herself up on her elbows and tried to focus. Her legs were over the brunette's shoulders, her pussy being ravished by the seemingly sex-starved woman. Kristin's orgasms stacked one upon the other as she tried to breath, waiting for Carla to deliver the coup de grace that she knew was coming.

Just when she thought she could take no more, Kristin sensed a change of purpose in her lover's tact. Moving up slightly, Carla took Kristin's throbbing clit between her lips and sucked on it, as though it was a smaller version of her other lover's cock. Simultaneously, her thumb slipped through the tight portal of Kristin's ass.

Not given a choice, Kristin screamed "FUUUCCKK!!!, " as tears rolled down her cheeks and the mother of all orgasms took control of her body. Juices flowed from within, seemingly trying to flush the intruder from her body. Carla slowed her sucking, savoring the taste while her thumb unconsciously continued a gentle probing.

Kristin's body continued to quake and she shivered as Carla laid her back down and wrapped her in her arms, kissing away the tears. Sensing that her heart was no longer in danger of exploding and catching her breath, Kristin looked at Carla through the remaining tears. "Thank you, "she said, as she gave Carla a light kiss on the lips.

"You're welcome, "Carla responded, returning the kiss. "I hope I did okay for my first time."

Kristin's eyes got a little bigger, "You weren't kidding? That was your first time?"

"Yup, "said Carla, all proud of herself, "first time with a woman"

"God," Kristin responded, "I hope my first time with a man is that good."

It was Carla's turn to be surprised. "You mean, you've never....?" unable to finish the sentence.

"Nope, "came the reply.

Carla's mind began to spin with the possibilities.