Removing Barriers to Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needn't have bothered.

His cock was still like a rock – that hadn't happened in a long time! Liz wanted it and she wanted it now! Without waiting for him she raised herself on all fours and presented her ass and pussy to him and said, "Ok stud – still got any ammo left in the clip? If you do – fuck me and fuck me NOW!"

They were equals now – both wanting the same thing. He moved in behind her and rubbed his cock all over her pussy lips and clit – getting it wet. With one swift movement he gunned his hips forward and impaled her on his turgid cock. Liz barely muffled a scream, but was nonetheless anything but quiet as her husband rammed his throbbing member deep inside of her. Not to be outdone, she matched him stroke for stroke and pushed her hips back onto his cock every time he thrust into her.

"Come on – fuck me!!" she hissed. She was loving every second of his cock but wanted more. "Harder! Yesss that's it! Yes lover – just like that – give me all you have." Liam redoubled his efforts and started ramming Liz's pussy with all he had – their bodies slapping loudly together with each stroke.

They then found the perfect rhythm – fucking steadily, relentlessly – neither saying a word. Both were fucking for themselves, but each was giving the other exactly what they wanted. With the pressure off his loins from his earlier blowjob, Liam was in completely control over his body. He would alternate long, slow deep strokes with quick, shorts thrusts which would elicit an appreciative gasp or moan from Liz. The humid night made it completely comfortable and they fucked with abandon. The time went by very quickly – neither knew how long they had been fucking but it had to be close to 15 minutes non-stop. Sweat was dripping off Liam's chin and he could see that his wife's back was slick with perspiration as well. They fucked...and fucked...and fucked some more until Liz could no longer hold herself up with her hands and buried her face into the cushion, surrendering herself to the pleasure. She had experienced several small climaxes during their coitus but could feel one more massive orgasm building up inside of her.

Finally, inevitably, Liam felt that rusty tingle behind his balls and he was approaching his final release. Liz noticed the change in his breathing – a change that she had heard for twenty-two years and pleaded with him, "Oh god – hold off for just a bit longer – I'm sooo fucking close". Liam tried to divert his thoughts from the pleasure he was feeling – work, his golf game, even his wicked mother-in-law, but it was only slightly delaying the inevitable. However, it was just enough as he felt Liz's legs begin to quiver and he heard her begin to moan – softly at first, but with an ever-increasing urgency.

"Now baby, Now," she hissed as her orgasm began to wash over her. This was all the encouragement Liam needed and as his second bucket load of cum filled his wife's abused snatch he yelled out, "Fuck Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and collapsed on Liz's back momentarily before rolling over onto the cushion beside her. Their exertions being too much for them, they almost immediately fell asleep in a tangled mess of arms, legs and cum!!

When Liam awoke, he had three distinct and completely (or so he believed) unrelated thoughts. First, he didn't know what time it was, but guessed about 9 am judging by how bright it was. Second he had a sensation of wonderful pleasure which was mixed, curiously by a sensation of drowning. Taking stock of his body, he soon realized that the pleasure was coming from his cock as Liz had her nose buried in his pubic hair and his cock buried down her throat. Then, upon opening his eyes he discovered the drowning sensation could be attributed to the fact that Liz's legs were on either side of his head and her beautiful, bald pussy was sliding up and down his nose. Instinctively, he lifted his arms and took hold of her nice, big, juicy ass.

"It's about time you came around," he heard Liz say, momentarily taking his cock from her mouth. "You better, get to it, you've got some catching up to do – first one that cums cooks breakfast!"

An hour and a half later as Liam was flipping eggs, Liz looked over at her lover and said, "I don't know why I have to help, clearly you came before I did!"

"Just you keep on buttering that toast lovergirl – it was clearly a tie!"

As he finished his sentence they heard a key in the front door – it was Emma home from her school trip! After the perfunctory hugs and kisses and some detail about the trip, Emma looked at her mom and said, "Mom, you look exhausted – did you have trouble sleeping while I was gone?"

Liz looked at Liam and smiled, "No honey – I slept fine – it's just that your dad and I worked really late in the backyard last night and I think we both might have over done it!"

12