Renaissance of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers

As I was about to descend on the second last step I noticed something in the corner of my right eye. I froze, slightly started, and turned. My eyes widened and my cock was as hard as a coal chisel in seconds.

Crouched over the chest freezer was Aunt Lisa. Spread out on the freezer was the copy of Playboy that I'd discovered years previously. My aunt was wearing a light blue tank top and denim shorts. As I slowly approached her I noticed that her shorts were undone and her right hand was inside them. That was when she jerked upright and whipped around to face me. Her jaw went limp and eyes wide as she shot me an aghast expression.

"I... I thought you were going to Brian's," she said, her voice thick and shaky.

"He wasn't home." As I spoke I stared at my aunt's unzipped shorts. They were open wide enough for me to see that she was wearing silky red panties. They looked very sexy and her hand was still inside them. Then my eyes shifted to the open magazine. "Where did you find that?" I asked her. "Equally surprised and curious."

Aunt Lisa's eyes shifted to her right, then back to me as she gave me a mortified look. Slowly she slipped her hand from her panties. I noticed that a couple of her fingers were wet and glistening. "Can you keep another big secret, Doug?" she asked, sounding almost as though she was frightened.

"Of course," I said as I stepped closer. It was then that I noticed her nipples. They looked harder and thicker than I'd ever seen them before. Now I was less than yard from her, leaning against the freezer, the magazine between us.

Aunt Lisa drew in a deep breath, then sighed, sounding weary. "The magazine is mine," she said, then bit the corner of her lower lip.

"Yours?" I spat out in disbelief.

She nodded. "Yeah... I bought it years ago because I was... curious. Sometimes I like to look at it," she confessed. "Please don't tell Wayne -- he'd freak out."

"Of course not. Don't worry -- he'll never know," I promised her, then took a quick look at the Playboy. It was open to a photo of a woman with auburn hair and breasts that probably cost her what could have been the down-payment on a car.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" my aunt remarked when she saw me viewing the picture.

I shrugged. "I guess," I said. "But no prettier than you. I don't know why you'd want to look at her when you can see much better by just standing in front of a mirror."

My aunt laughed and sidled closer to look over my shoulder. I could feel her breast on my back and I wanted to turn around and feel her. I could also smell a musky, intoxicating scent that was still unfamiliar to me, but not for much longer.

"She has such nice breasts," my aunt said in a soft, husky voice.

"I like yours better," I told her, turning my head to take a look at them.

Aunt Lisa smiled and gave my cheek a soft kiss, then ran her hand over my back. My cock throbbed and my eyes returned to the photo again briefly before I turned towards my aunt. "Can I ask you something? It's kind of personal though," I said, nervously.

"Sure... it can't be any more embarrassing than what you just caught me doing," she said with a rueful laugh.

"Do you shave down there... like the girl in that photo?" I asked, then waited for an indignant response.

Instead of being offended or angered, my aunt grinned. "You wanna see for yourself? she asked in a sultry voice.

My heart began beating so hard I was afraid that it might explode. "Uh, yeah... of course," I said, hardly able to believe she was serious.

My aunt spread her unzipped shorts open even wider, then gave me a shy smile. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them and her shorts down over her hips to her thighs. I felt my jaw slacken again and my cock ache for release when I ran my eyes down over the strip of dark hair to the place where I was sure I would never get to see, yet longed to -- and more.

"Damn, you're beautiful," I said in a husky, breathy voice.

I thought that I could not have been any more horny than I was at that moment, but when my aunt slid her right hand down over her shiny, pink lips I thought I might cum in my pants. My eyes were riveted to her folds as she moved her fingers over them. She was stroking herself up and down, then began moving a fingertip in a tight circle as her breathing increased and her eyes narrowed.

"Was that what you were doing when I came down?" I asked.

My aunt nodded, giving me a wanton smile. Her cheeks were as red as summer roses as her fingertips continued moving in a circle down there. Then she raised her glistening fingers, examining them. Her eyes focused on them, then on me. She took a step closer and reached out with her hand, bringing her wet fingers to my mouth. I eagerly sucked them in to taste her nectar. It was my first taste ever, and I was instantly addicted.

"Mmmm... you taste so good," I moaned, licking my lips.

Aunt Lisa smiled, seeming pleased and maybe even a little relieved by my comment. "How would you like to do something for me, Doug?" she asked. Her eyes were half-closed and her voice was husky.

"Sure... anything," I said.

"Well... since you interrupted my fun," she began slowly with a foxy grin. "Maybe you could make it up to me by helping me finish what I was doing..."

I gave her a look of disbelief, almost unable to believe what she was implying.

"Have you ever touched a girl down there?" she asked.

I gave my head a regretful shake, feeling embarrassed by my lack of experience. "No," I muttered.

"It's okay," she said, sounding reassuring. "I'll show you what I like... it'll be fun."

My aunt let out a sexy giggle as she reached for my right hand. It trembled some as she brought it down between her thighs. When my fingertips met her silky, wet lips we both inhaled sharply. She felt so soft, and much wetter than I expected.

"Yeah... just like that," my aunt said as she let out a breath.

Aunt Lisa pressed down harder on my hand and I felt my middle finger slip between her wet lips. Then she eased my fingers up until I felt the tip of one move over her swollen nub. She gasped and her body tensed. I looked up, afraid that I'd been too rough and hurt her, but she began moving my finger up and down over her little button.

"Yeah... right there, Doug... touch me there... that feels wonderful. Rub it... harder."

I wasn't quite sure if I was doing what she wanted properly, but when I saw the look of pleasure on my aunt's face I was encouraged, and even more horny. I pressed down harder and began rubbing her a little faster. Her moans grew louder and her juice began to trickle down my fingers. The musky scent excited me and I wanted to taste it, but I didn't want to remove my hand from her either. She leaned into me, clutching my shoulders and pressing her breasts to me.

"Push your finger in," she panted in my ear.

I fumbled around a bit, feeling inept, and worried that I would hurt Aunt Lisa. But when I felt my finger slide between her slick petals and being gripped inside her I felt relieved. She let out a reassuring moan and gripped my shoulders tighter. I wiggled my finger around a little, surprised by how tight and hot she felt. When I felt her begin to move her hips I matched her rhythm with my finger, pushing it in deeper until my palm was pressed to her.

"Yeah, just like that," she said. "Fuck my pussy, Doug."

Hearing my aunt use such raunchy language spurred me on. I gripped her hip with my left hand and began working my finger in and out of her faster. Slapping my palm against her juicy lips occasionally. My hard shaft was rubbing against her and I wanted to take it out and stroke it while I finished her off. I moved my hips, grinding against her as her moans grew louder.

A minute or so later she let out another gasp and a loud moan. She said something through clenched teeth that I couldn't make out as she squeezed my finger harder. Her body grew still as she clung to me and I stopped moving my hand, leaving my finger buried deep within her. After another minute she loosened her hold on me and eased away.

"That was wonderful," she said, breathing hard. "You're going to be such a wonderful lover, Doug." She pressed her moist lips to my cheek and kissed me, then looked down between us at the bulge in my jeans. "I think it's your turn for some relief though," she said.

Before I could fathom her meaning, Aunt Lisa was on her knees in front of me, her panties and shorts still around her thighs. She unzipped my jeans, then slid them and my underwear down to my knees.

Once it was free, my rigid cock stood out from the thick curly tangle of dark hair at it's base. The veins bulged and it twitched a little. A bead of precum shone at the slit. I breathed heavily.

Aunt Lisa slid her hands up my stomach, pushing my t-shirt up past my navel. She ran her eyes down the trail of hair leading to my rigid cock. A soft moan welled in her throat and left her parted lips.

"Mmmmm... you've got a nice cock, Doug," she said, almost moaning as she stared at it.

I don't know if I was more surprised by my aunt's compliment or her choice of words. Either way, my cock twitched when I heard her speak. I shifted, pushing my hips and shaft closer to her. "Thanks," I said in a throaty voice.

When my aunt curled her fingers around the base of my twitching shaft I heard myself moan. I clenched my fists and stared wide-eyed. A second later I saw the top of her head. Her hair hung down and tickled my bare thighs. When her hot breath washed over the head of my cock I drew in a sharp breath. She wrapped her soft lips around my cock, an inch or so below the head and began sucking. She squeezed the base harder and slid her wet mouth down my shaft, sucking as she engulfed it. Her head began moving up and down and she held my meat tighter between her soft lips.

My breathing was heavy as I watched my aunt suck and work her mouth up and down over my shaft. It glistened as she moved her mouth up towards the head, then back down so the head moved to the back of her throat. I took a look into her cleavage, then back to her full lips wrapped tightly around my shaft and her fingers gripping the base.

I wish I could say that that fabulous experience with Aunt Lisa lasted much longer than it did. But the honest truth is that it was just a few brief minutes before I could not hold back my passion any more. I felt my orgasm build and roil within me. As if if their own volition, my hands went to her head. My fingers raked through her thick black hair. I grabbed fistfuls of it as I thrust my hips upwards. I let out a loud, deep groan as my body spasmed and I shot streams of cum over my aunt's tongue and down her throat. I heard her cough a bit, but she kept sucking hard until my cock began to soften.

My aunt slid her tight lips from my cock. She wiped her lips and chin, looking up at the look of satisfaction on my face. She smiled and ran her hands down my thighs and leaned closer to my wilting cock, now slowly sinking down towards my spent balls.

"How was that?" she asked, sounding pleased with her accomplishment. She ran her right hand over my hip and under my t-shirt a ways.

"Wow..." I gasped, searching for words to express my total bliss, but found none.

Aunt Lisa straightened her back and slid her hands up towards my hips until her chest was pressed against my soft cock and the triangle of hair above it. She smiled up at me, her dark hair stroking my thighs.

"You better get dressed," she said. She stood up and tugged at her panties and shorts, watching me pull my underwear and jeans up.

Once we had finished getting dressed my aunt lead me by the hand back up to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" she asked as she poked her head in the fridge.

"Yeah, a little," I said.

"I'm always hungry after I cum hard like that -- although it's been a while. Thanks, Doug," she said.

I gave her a look of surprise, wondering what she had to thank me for. What we'd just done had been marvelous, and incomparable to anything I'd ever even imagined. "Geez, don't thank me," I said. "You're amazing, Aunt Lisa. Thank you."

My aunt was making us ham and cheese sandwiches on the opposite end of the table. She looked up at me, smiling, and said "Well, something tells me that in a short time I'll be the one who's begging you for more."

I laughed at the thought if that, thinking it unimaginable.

Once we finished eating my aunt said that she was going to take a nap and to wake her later. I went up to my room while she laid down on the couch in the living room. By the time four o'clock approached I went down to wake her.

I helped my aunt get supper ready, then we sat at the kitchen table while the chicken cooked. We talked about all sorts of things, except our tryst earlier. Once Uncle Wayne returned home we ate. I did my best to avoid either of their eyes during supper. I ate quickly, eager to go in the living room and watch television where I wouldn't have to face either of them and possibly raise my uncle's suspicions with my grins or leers at my aunt.

Later that night when Uncle Wayne decided to go to bed early, and my aunt said she was joining him, I felt a sense of relief. I had found it nerve wracking to not betray any emotions that evening. Besides, I was eager to get in bed so I could jerk off.

###

Uncle Wayne belonged to an amateur baseball team in town. He played shortstop most of the time. His team was sponsored by Wilson's Lumber. They wore white uniforms with green trim, with Wilson's Lumber on the back, above each player's number. The other team in town was sponsored by Jacobson's Auto Supply. Ashton and other surrounding communities also had teams that were sponsored by local businesses.

Every spring and summer these teams would play each Saturday and Sunday, often traveling to neighbouring towns for games. At the end of the season there was a tournament. The winning team would receive a trophy and earn bragging rights till the next season. My uncle hadn't played in the game the day before though because he'd been at Randy's. I'd actually even forgotten about there being a game that Sunday at first.

When I walked in the kitchen that morning and saw my uncle having breakfast dressed in his baseball uniform I had to suppress a wide smile. I said "Good morning" to him and my aunt as I walked to the fridge to get some juice. I poured myself a glass, then got myself a bowl of cereal.

I sat at the table between my aunt and uncle, head down as I scooped spoonfuls of cereal in my mouth, imagining having fun with Aunt Lisa while Uncle Wayne was rounding third and sliding into home. I had a difficult time keeping my eyes off of my aunt though. She was sitting to my left and wearing a knee-length light blue skirt with tiny white flowers on it. But it was her top that really caught my attention. It was a pale orange short sleeved t-shirt with a scooped neck and a row of six or eight white buttons down the middle that stopped just below her breasts. Her top was especially tight on her, compared to the others that she regularly wore, and I couldn't wait for my uncle to leave us alone.

"When will you be back?" my aunt asked, looking across the table at Uncle Wayne.

He thought for a moment, then said "The game's in Ashton, so I should be back in time for supper. But I can get something when I get in if I'm late. Just leave me some leftovers."

My aunt nodded and resumed eating her oatmeal. But I was sure I noticed her eyes move my way for a moment and I wondered if her question was as much for my benefit as hers. I pretended to be disinterested as I finished my Rice Crispies.

Uncle Wayne finished his eggs, sausage and hash browns, then got up from the table. He went over to Aunt Lisa and kissed her cheek. "Have a good day," he told her. "Wish me luck!"

My aunt smiled up at him. "Yeah... break a leg, or a bat -- whatever is good luck for you guys," she said and laughed.

I wished my uncle good luck too, then watched him go to the door. I listened for the sound of his truck leaving the yard, then turned towards my aunt, trying to not appear overly eager,or horny -- although I was both by that point.

"What's that smile for?" she asked, seeming to enjoy teasing me.

"Can't I smile at you for no reason?" I replied.

Aunt Lisa laughed. "Of course, but it would be a first," she said. Then she got up and brought her empty bowl and the pot from the stove to the sink. She cleared the spot where my uncle had been sitting next.

I got up and brought my dirty dishes to the sink, standing to her left. I ran my eyes up and down her, the stared into her pretty eyes. She turned the water off, then looked at me.

"I have some laundry to do, so you behave yourself," she said with a laugh.

"I didn't do anything," I replied, acting offended.

Aunt Lisa smiled incredulously as she dried her hands on a towel. She hung it back up on the holder on the inside of the cupboard door beside my left knee, then looked at me again. "No, you didn't do anything," she agreed. "But I know what that look on your face means." Then she left the kitchen.

I heard my aunt climbing the stairs, then listened to the sound of her footfalls upstairs in her and my uncle's bedroom. My cock throbbed again and I felt a devious smile creep over my face. I left the kitchen and ascended the stairs quietly.

When I looked in the bedroom my aunt had her back to me. She was stripping their bed. On the floor beside her was a sheet and comforter in a pile. I ran my eyes down to her hips and ass as I slowly approached. When I was less than a yard from her she heard me and turned around. She let out a startled gasp and stumbled slightly. I caught her by her waist and pulled her to me.

"Something tells me you didn't come up to help me gather laundry," she said with a wily grin as she looked down at the bulge in my jeans.

"No," I said. "I came up to gather you."

She laughed, bracing her hands on my shoulders. I looked down at the inch or two of cleavage showing above the neckline of her t-shirt. I pulled her closer, pressing my hard shaft to her stomach. I felt her relax against me.

"I'm wearing your favourite bra today," she told me. "You know, the white one with the lace."

I nodded, ogling her full breasts again. "Show me," I demanded, not bothering to be polite.

Aunt Lisa gave me a surprised look, but didn't seem bothered by me telling her what do do, rather than asking. She actually seemed to like it because without further prompting she took a step back and began unbuttoning her top.

I ran my hands down to her hips as I watched her unbutton her top. She seemed a little nervous and glanced up at me a couple of times. She undid all the buttons, then pulled it open. Her firm breasts were large mounds, rising from the bra. I smiled, looking down at them taken by their size. Then though the lace I noticed a bit of her left areola showing. About an inch below, her nipple jutted out at the fabric.

"God, you're beautiful," I said as I raised my eyes and smiled at her.

My aunt's cheeks had turned pinkish and I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or arousal. She did seem rather bashful standing there, showing herself to me, but it made her look even more sexy. The open neckline of her top was covering the undersides of her breasts and I hooked my fingers in it and tugged it down. Now her heavy breasts hung down over her t-shirt slightly, supported by the thin bra.

"There... that's better," I said.

My aunt looked down at herself, then raised her eyes. "It seems like the student has finally become the teacher," she said in a thick voice with a bewitching smile.

The glint in her eye told me that she was excited by the prospect of that, and I gripped her hips harder. I eased her backwards until she was against the bed. Then I gave her a harder push. Aunt Lisa fell back on to the bed with a throaty laugh, looking up at me.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers