Renata's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain and pleasure were intermingled for Mai, without a doubt, but what effect the whipping was having on me was another matter altogether. At first I thought the idea repugnant, but warmed to the task, and was horrified to find myself getting really excited before I had finished whipping her. When Sergio bent down to feel the girl's cunt, I wanted his cock inside of me, not her, and as soon as possible.

Soon I had finished, and Sergio sent Mai off to her room to shave herself thoroughly, and rang for one of the girls to go and help with her wounds, which were quite minor.

Then as if in answer to my prayer, he took me in his arms and kissed me. We sat together on a sofa. He said he wanted to watch as Mario deflowered Emma, and I suggested it would be a better idea if we all went to a bedroom.

'Good idea,' he said, and relayed the suggestion to the others.

As if by magic, there was a capacious bedroom next door to the room where we were, and we sat on one of the two double beds, while the other three occupied the other one.

Marta slipped Emma's dress over her head, and she was left completely naked, apart from a pair of needle-heeled, platform-soled sandals. Marta was stroking the girl's inner thighs, drawing moans from her lips which spoke of abundant sexuality. Mario meantime pulled and tweaked at her hardened nipples, which topped her generous breasts.

When Marta reached as far as Emma's slit, she writhed with pleasure, and parted her own lips with two fingers as if to invite access to her dripping cunt. Marta forced her legs wide apart, which had the effect of opening her cunthole, and Mario was unable to resist any longer.

As we watched, I felt Sergio as hard as a rock, and released his lovely cock from his trousers, stroking it gently with my hand, then taking him the way I knew he loved, deep into my mouth, sucking hard, right up and down his whole raging length.

Meanwhile Mario was positioned right at the portals of Emma's lovehole, his wife, still fully dressed, holding his cock in one slim hand to guide him home. She held him back a moment while she found a cushion to place under the young girl's arse, then returned to the fray.

Emma's eyes were hooded with pure passion as Mario quite gently entered her with his thick, engorged shaft, and she let out a wild cry of pain and animal lust as he took her virginity with one enormous thrust. Then he powered back and forth, her slim legs wrapped about his thighs, until he too shouted out, 'Arghhh.' Then he fell across her, having shot her full of his hot spunk.

The sight was too much for Sergio, who spurted deep into my throat, and I swallowed every drop, and licked him clean.

I glanced then at Marta, who was smoothing down her immaculate skirt. I couldn't be sure, but I thought she may well have had a hand up underneath it while everything was going on.

Marta summoned a girl to take Emma, gathering her dress about her, to her room, and held her hand out for her husband to accompany her out of the room. Sergio and I were left alone.

'What did you feel like, whipping Mai?' he asked me.

'Envious,' I replied, looking at him from under hooded eyelids.

'Oh?'

'Yes, I want you to whip me,' I said, and felt him grow hard again, at the mention of it.

'Come on, then, ' he said, and pulled me off the bed, leading me into the room next door.

'Take your dress off,' he said, and I unclasped it at the back of my neck, whereupon it fell down over my hips, and down my legs in a whisper, leaving me stood in a pool of black silk, in nothing more than a pair of stilettos.

In no hurry, he took a pair of silver nipple clamps he always seemed to carry from his pocket, and placed them almost tenderly on my long, hardened buds, then tightened them down until I cried out sharply, and my pussy filled with my juices.

He walked over to the shelf I now knew so well, and came back with the tray.

'What should I use, do you think?'

'What you like,' I replied.

'I think the switch, then,' he said, and took up a thin cane, then had me bend over the back of the sofa. To be truthful, I could think of nothing beyond the nipple-clamps, whose exquisite pain was filling my mind and body.

But then I heard the inevitable thin swish as the narrow cane tore through the air, then felt the fierce sting as it kissed my defenceless arse. I suppressed a shout of anguish, but after two more vicious blows, Sergio knew how much he had hurt me, when he brushed back my hair to see my face, the involuntary tears running down my cheeks.

'Can you take just another two?' he asked.

'Oh yes,' I replied, and braced myself as the wicked cane fell again across my delicate flesh. My pain merged with tremendous desire, and I felt an orgasm building within me, one of cataclysmic proportions. When Sergio threw aside the switch, I pulled him into my arms, and we rolled together onto the sofa. I opened my legs and dragged him into me with a strength I hardly knew I possessed, and his great, hard shaft penetrated me as easily as if it had been a finger. Having the heat of his huge erection within my body was the culmination of all my needs, and I abandoned myself to sheer joy as he pounded in and out of me, heightening my pleasure by thrusting two or three fingers – I couldn't have counted – hard up my still-tight arsehole.

He roared with lust as he drove one last time right up to my innermost limit, and shot his load of hot spunk deep within me, as I came to a shuddering, almighty climax.

He wouldn't let me move from the spot, until he had sent for one of the girls to wipe me down with a towel, and bring warm oil to ease into the wheals he had raised on my buttocks and upper thighs. Then he instructed the girl to take my dress to the laudry and fetch a nightdress from my room.

She was back in an instant, carrying a long silk nightgown he knew I loved, because the feel of it against my wounded flesh was so soothing. He slipped it on me, and carried me bodily out, down the rear corridor, and to my bedroom, where he laid me in my bed.

I implored him to stay and sleep with me, but he said, 'No, Pet, now you must sleep, I shall come and wake you in the morning.'

I did indeed sleep, and woke to find Sergio slipping into bed beside me, naked, as the sun streamed through the shutters. His hands found my nipples, and he was more gentle with them than was normal, but his mind was elsewhere, and a growing erection pushed at my buttocks through the thin silk of my nightdress. He pulled it quickly up, and felt my crack to test my morning readiness.

'Hmmm,' he said, 'you've slept well, then.'

'I'm always ready for your cock,' I said, and spread my arse cheeks as wide as I could, holding them apart with both hands, knowing exactly what he wanted.

He traced the lines of last night's whipping with his finger-tips, and asked me if I was hurting. I told him yes, but that it was nice, and he went on to explore my arsehole, trying first two fingers, then three, before positioning himself above me and slowly, ever so slowly, entering me, with inexorable thrusts of first just his knob-end, then more and more of his lovely length, until he was completely encased within me, as if a part of my own body. I wanted to keep him within me for all time, and when he started to thrust in and out, I came, again and again, until I thought I should die of sheer pleasure.

With a great heave, he came in one thick spurt, right into my bowels, and we stayed put, the two of us quite exhausted, for what seemed like half an hour.

As he was putting on his robe to leave my room, he turned and said, 'I've had breakfast sent up to the two girls, and yours will be here shortly too, of course. Later on Francisca will come and tell you what we have planned for them. I must go now, I'm already late.'

And he was gone.

I didn't have long to wait until one of the girls brought me a light breakfast of coffee, croissants and fresh orange juice, then I bathed in a very leisurely fashion, and took great care over my nails, hair, and so forth. About twelve, I was still pottering about in my robe, when a knock on my door announced Doña Francisca, demure in a short black velvet dress, her platinum blonde hair tied up in a tight bun, discreet pearl ear-rings matching an expensive looking ring on a beautifully-manicured finger. Her long slender nylon-clad legs were perched on black patent stilettos with metallic heels. I complimented her on her appearance, and she almost smiled. It was then I noticed the bag she had placed on my dresser, and raised an eyebrow.

'In the bag are some things for you to introduce to the new girls. Can you do so right away, dear, please?'

'Of course,' I said, 'but do they know?'

'Not yet,' she said, 'that's where you come in. Then, this afternoon, the blonde is to be whipped – I think you might tell her so; I find it heightens the pleasure a little, if there is anticipation.'

With that, she was about to leave, but turned to me at the door, and added, 'Oh, and I think they should be wearing corsets, don't you? You might even put one on yourself, dear, as an example, you know – I'll send one of the girls up to help, shall I?' It wasn't really a question.

When she had gone, I took a look at what the bag contained, and wasn't surprised to find two small butt-plugs, complete with their retaining chains, and a tube of lubricating cream. I smiled to myself, and waited for a minute or two until a knock on the door heralded one of the girls to help with my corset.

I chose a white satin one I liked, which pushed my breasts up prettily, and rode high in the back, leaving my buttocks nicely exposed. The girl laced it tight, so tight I gasped at the constriction of my narrow waist, but when I looked in the mirror, my upthrust breasts and rounded buttocks were so presented as to be worth the pain. I slipped on a white negligee, stepped into a pair of high-heeled mules, and, picking up the bag Doña Francisca had left, went next door to see Mai.

I found the little oriental beauty still in bed but awake, and asked her how she was after her whipping. She grinned and said it was not too bad, throwing back the covers so that I could have a look at the wheals I had inflicted. I traced the line of some of them with my finger, then pronounced them not serious.

I told her to kneel on all fours on the bed, and she looked at me with a slightly alarmed expression, but obeyed straight away. I ran my hands gently around her slender thighs and rounded buttocks, then down below to her freshly shaven mound, which felt smooth as a baby's bottom. I let my hand linger in her slit, which moistened as I did so, and I gently parted her legs until her knees were shoulder-width apart. I climbed onto the bed behind her, and started to massage her slit from behind, gradually working back from her now erect clit, through her wet furrow, past the gap to her arsehole, and then slowly, very slowly, introducing my forefinger into the puckered entrance.

'Oh,' she murmured, as I found my way just a little deeper, then, without warning, I plunged my finger deep into her rectum, as far as it would go, and she cried out. I wriggled my finger this way and that, then worked another finger in with it, as her pain was joined by a measure of excitement, which I could gauge by the moisture I caught on my other hand, which I ran through her cunt-lips.

'It's time for your plug, now, Mai,' I told her, and, withdrawing my fingers, smeared some lube around her anus, then pushed the wicked butt-plug home, ignoring her sobbed complaints. Next I threaded the little silver chain through the ring in the end, and fastened it to the waist chain, which I clipped around her pretty waist.

'There,' I said, deciding to leave the corset until after lunch, 'you'll do for now. You can dress for lunch. See you in the dining room.'

Next I went to Emma's room, and found her trying on clothes, standing in front of the mirror, in a long red dress.

'Hello,' I said, 'I can see you are rested. No ill-effects?'

'No,' she said, 'my pussy was a bit sore last night, but it seems OK now.'

'Well,' I said, 'you'll be pleased to hear that your pussy isn't the object of my attentions just now. But undress, please.'

She slid the dress off her truly magnificent young body, and looked a little mystified when I asked her to kneel down on the bed, as I had done with her friend. When she did so, I couldn't resist cupping hands under her gorgeous breasts, which scarcely trembled as she adjusted her position, so firm were they.

More knowing than Mai – or perhaps she had been listening through the wall - she sensed what I was about to do, and herself parted her thighs, then, resting her head on the headboard, she freed her hands, and pulled her buttocks wide apart with both hands, lewdly presenting her still-virgin anus to me. It was, in fact, quite hard to believe that she had never been taken there, and I decided to dispense with too many preliminaries, so I simply lubricated her, then jammed the butt-plug into her rectum.

'Ooargh,' she cried, and I regretted not taking it more gently, when I saw she was crying. She was not as hard as she seemed.

After I had dried her tears, though, she managed a wry smile, and I fixed her chain, and then said to her, before I left her, 'By the way, Emma, this afternoon, you are to be whipped.'

'Will it hurt?'

'Yes,' I replied.

'Very much?'

'Yes, I think so. You can refuse if you wish, and go, you know. Do you want to be whipped?'

'Yes. Yes, please.'

I went back to my room, reasonably satisfied with the way things had gone, and put on a black leather miniskirt, pulled on white stockings to attach to the garter straps on my corset, and slipped on a transparent organdie blouse. Completing my outfit with a pair of needle-heeled, platform-soled sandals, I went down to take lunch.

I sat with Doña Francisca, and lunched lightly, whilst the two new girls took their places at another table. Mai wore a tiny sundress, and was bare-legged, looking very fetching, whilst Emma had picked a tank-top and miniskirt, leaving her with a bare midriff. My boss looked at me disapprovingly. She pointed rather brusquely at the top of my corset with her fork.

'I see you got around to putting on your corset, but apparently it was too much trouble to do the same for her.' She pointed at Emma.

Considering for a moment, she said, suddenly, 'Sorry, but you will be punished too, in private, and by me.' Then, as if that was decided, and the end of the matter, she smiled, patted my knee, and asked me about the girls' butt-plugs. I told her all was well.

When lunch was over, she went over to the girls' table, and said, 'Wait in your rooms, now, you will be prepared and brought to the appropriate place.' She was being, I thought, deliberately stern.

She whispered instructions to me, and called for one of the silent young girls to appear from nowhere, complete with a large bag, which appeared to be ready-prepared for the occasion.

We went first to my room, where, following instructions, I took off my skirt and blouse, and replaced the skirt from the girl's bag, with a layered, completely transparent, flared miniskirt, trimmed with lace. It hid nothing at all, and my breasts were exposed for all to see, pushed proudly up by the platform-like top of the corset.

Next was Mai. My brief was to get her into a corset similar to mine, 'as tight as humanly possible,' and my helper assisted by pulling the laces with all her strength, until Mai almost passed out as her waist was cruelly constricted. Then she was dressed in a skirt just like the one I now wore, and helped on with a pair of white stockings, again like mine. We were identically attired.

Next stop was Emma's room. We found her still dressed in her miniskirt and top, so I told her to strip, and we all three sat on the bed while she complied, admiring her wonderful body. I took from the bag five straps of soft leather, one much longer than the rest, each with a metal ring set into it. The longest one, I placed around the blonde's neck, and buckled it snugly. The other four I placed on her wrists and ankles. I got the young girl to attend to Emma's hair, which she did expertly, pinning it up in a swirl on top of her head. We checked her make-up carefully, then had her slip into a long transparent, white, lace-edged negligee, with long sleeves, fastened by a lace cord. I clipped a leash, like a dog's lead, into the ring depending from her collar, and pronounced her ready. She was trembling. I held her for a moment, and kissed her on the lips, letting my tongue seek out hers. She relaxed just a little as I stroked her body gently under the thin negligee.

'Come on,' I said, 'they'll be waiting.'

Emma stepped into her high-heeled mules, and I thought of another detail. I took a short length of chain from the bag, and shackled her two ankle rings together, so that she could only walk with difficulty. Still suffering from the butt-plug, and with the height of her heels to add to her problem, she had an uncomfortable walk.

A few minutes later, however, Mai and I, identically-clad, walked through the red velvet curtain on to the stage of the theatre on the ground floor of the club, me leading the shackled Emma, on her leash, towards the two pieces of furniture the stage held.

They were a couch and a big, wooden, St Andrew's Cross, with stout metal rings, from which depended snap-links, at its extremities.

As we entered from one side, so, quite dramatically, entered Doña Francisca, from the other, resembling, I thought with a little secret smile, nobody so much as Zorro, in a black cape, with a wide sombrero. But the platinum blonde hair peeking out beneath was a giveaway.

She stood on the stage, in front of the cross, flicking a long riding crop against her leg.

Emma, beside me, muttered, 'Oh my God.'

Doña Francisca whirled about and threw her cape to the ground, revealing a remarkable costume. She wore a black leather cat-suit, with three large cut-outs. Two of them allowed her ample breasts to stand free, their nipples rouged for the occasion. The other one exposed her shaven pussy for all to see. The audience, whose numbers I could only guess at, in the semi-darkness of the auditorium, gave a collective gasp. Francisca sat gracefully on the couch and threw her legs wide apart, showing her gaping pink cunt to the gathering. I knew what to do, and led Emma to her on her leash, pushing her head down so that she could lap at the boss's glistening quim with her young tongue.

This she did for a few moments, until Doña Francisca, appearing to tire of the treatment, gave her a sharp slap across the cheek, bringing real tears to her eyes.

I tugged her up with the leash, unclipped it, and stripped off her negligee, and the audience murmured their approval. I glimpsed couples on the front row, and thought I could see one woman giving a blow-job to her partner already.

I clipped Emma to the cross, with Mai's help, so that her back was to the audience. Her butt-plug was all too evident, but I gave it a tweak, just to make sure they had seen it.

Emma was shaking, but Doña Francisca stepped up close to her and asked her if she was ready, feeling between her legs as she did so.

'Yes,' she replied.

'Yes, what?'

'Yes, please, mistress,' improved Emma.

'I am going to hurt you. You know that?'

'Yes, mistress. Please hurt me.'

'Say it louder. The audience want to hear you say it.'

'Please hurt me, mistress,' she said, audibly enough, and Doña Francisca stood back and measured her distance with the crop, then swung.

'Swish.' And Emma let out a sharp cry as the first stinging slash landed across the small of her back, raising a red welt on her delicate white flesh.

Another whistle through the air and the crop landed with precision just below its first destination, making the start of a pattern on the young girl's back. She cried out louder this time.