Renee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to buck but Tom's weight held her down, and with fingers pumping in and our of her and his tongue flicking and licking her clit Renee suddenly felt her entire body convulse and a wave of euphoria sweep over her body, and only biting into the duvet cover muffled her screams and prevented the entire street from waking up. Tom did his best to lap up her juices but the sheer volume overwhelmed him, and a wet patch formed on the cream coloured bedsheets.

Renee felt her juices once again run down to her asshole, but this time Tom waited for them to lubricate her tiny hole before plunging his tongue into her. With fingers in her cunt and a tongue in her ass Renee's was all over the place, thrashing from side to side and pushing back deep into the mattress. Her hands furiously squeezed her breasts, mashing them together and pulling and twisting her nipples. She came again and her legs crossed around Tom's back, holding him in place. He didn't let up and continued to attack her pussy, making her cum for a third time. Finally he stopped and he pushed her legs out the way, and she sat up to greet his face. They held each other tight; two sweaty bodies pressed against each other whilst kissing madly. Tom's legs were tucked under his thighs so he was sat on his knees, and Renee pushed herself up onto his lap. His cock, now erect again, pressed into her stomach.

Renee was crying. Tom had just given her the most incredible, intense experience of her young life and she felt like she owed him more. Grabbing his dick she held it in place, before lifting herself up and impaling herself on her uncle's cock. She cried out as it entered her, this time into Tom's shoulder. He stroked her back, his hands were slippery against her sweaty skin, as she began to ride him.

Tom could feel his niece's cunt surrounding his engorged cock; she was tight and he knew it must have hurt when he entered her. She didn't stop, though, and he began to pump up and down in time with her. He could hear the bed squeaking and for a second hoped nobody would hear them, but then he realised that, right now, he didn't care.

"Ren, I'm gonna... shit... gonna cum."

Renee continued riding him. He wanted to continue, but knew he couldn't risk it. What if she wasn't on the pill? What if she got pregnant? That couldn't happen.

"C'mon, Ren, I..."

She silenced him with a kiss and then pulled away. He looked at her, tears streaming down her cheeks and her black hair sticking to her face.

"It's ok, Tom." She tried to assure him.

"Are you, you know, on the pill?"

She shook her head. Tom tried to push her off, but Renee clung on for dear life and, somehow, got even faster.

"Oh... god, no, we can't..."

"Yes, we can. I want you to cum in me, Uncle Tom."

She kissed him again, and Tom caved. His seed once again erupted from his penis, this time into his 18 year-old niece. She smiled and looked up to the ceiling, and Tom buried his head in her chest. Grunting and groaning they continued to pump, and Tom began to stroke Renee's engorged clit. She came quickly and finally stopped riding him, but his cock remained buried in her pussy. They sat, entangled in each others arms, for five minutes, both coming down from their highs. Finally Renee turned her head to him, kissed in on the cheek and hugged him tight.

"Remember when I said you were my favourite uncle?"

Tom nodded.

"I meant it. I've had a crush on you since I was a kid."

Tom kissed her neck.

"I love you Tom."

More tears fell down Renee's cheek, and Tom wiped them away with his thumb.

"I love you to," Tom replied, lifting her off his lap. "I can stay with you for a bit, if you want."

Renee nodded and Tom laid down next to her. She draped her body across him, and began to stroke his chest again with her fingers. Tom held her lower back and neck, and stared up at ceiling. He laughed.

"What?" Renee asked.

"Nothing. I'll wait until you go to sleep."

Renee nuzzled into chest and quickly drifted off to sleep. Tom dropped off soon after, with his young niece still pressed against him.