Rented Cottage

Story Info
One man spends time with two women.
4.3k words
3.65
56.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starlet rented a cottage, just like so many others. She just had to get away, from her everyday life, her loneliness, her body aching for that "feeling". Finally she just had to just go, she found her self here, on this beautiful beach, surrounded by beautiful everything. The flowers, the animals even the people.

Although, she felt out of sorts but she remained. Found herself doing all the things she enjoyed but never had time for, taking pictures, reading, writing her short stories, and just took in the beauty, until one night....

As the lovers became exhausted and rested together on the blanket, laughing and talking; somewhere off in the shadows, was a presence they hadn't even noticed during their lovemaking. Candy being too satisfied and glowing and Rob tracing his fingers over her glistening skin, remained relaxed and refined, so, neither even felt Starlet there.

Starlet watched them, Couldn't help herself. She tried to walk away the minute she saw the girl approach. But she could not, instead she just watched...He was magnificent so gentle and strong, yet willing and able. The woman seemed young and fragile but watching her open to him and feast with him, the whole thing was such an overpowering feeling she could not leave. So, she stayed in the shadows and watched. She felt that feeling build, the feeling she has had to satisfy for so long by herself, but took advantage on the scenario and joined the lovers as they orgasmed several times. Starlet had no idea how long she had watched them, how long they lasted. She had never experienced such a sexual appetite much less knew one could exist.....

Starlet watched as the two lovers, started laughing and walking away, naked in each others arms, just a blanket wrapped around them. Carrying their things back to their cottage, so full of satisfaction, so much lust she could almost smell it.

Embarrassed that she had, not only watched the two lovers in the shadows, but also got off to their passion, she turned and headed back to her own cabin. Where again, she would lay in the shadows alone.

When Starlet awoke the next morning, she busied herself with the satisfaction of developing the pictures, in her make shaft developing room. She loved watching her pictures come to life. The colors, the animals, the textures and the emotions on others face when they weren't aware of their picture being snapped. When she took pictures, like these, she always tried to locate the subject and give them a copy. Starlet had never encountered anyone that wasn't pleased with her work.

As, Starlet danced to her favorite son, The Wolf, by Heart, and continued to develop her film, a sudden heat entered he body and face as she realized in her hand was a picture of the man on the beach last night, the next one, of the woman. As Starlet developed, picture after picture, she could not believe her eyes; how? She had no remembrance of shooting these. There were three rolls of twenty four pictures each. She could not recall even sapping a single one of them. Starlet remembered each pose, touch, kiss, the passion is each of their eyes, in some pictures both of their eyes and the pictures of their bodies, you can see the sweat on them, the passion and heat rising. Embarrassed and shocked at herself, she had no idea how long she stood there looking at each and every one of the pictures. She plunged herself downward into her chair and sat there open mouthed and shocked. When she finally admitted, to herself, she obvious took them, it was at that time, and she started the inner dilemma of deciding what to do with them. She could throw them and there negatives away, no, being what they were and who she was, they were beautiful pictures. There was nothing "sick and perverted" about the couple. She could anonymously mail them or drop them off, but then maybe the couple would think, she was sick and perverted. Then she decided, she would just walk them over to the cottage she saw the two enter, explain (although she had no clue as to how), and give them the negatives and pictures, and hope that would be the end of it. Mustering up every ounce of nerve she had, she placed the pictures in an envelope, along with the negatives and headed to the cottage just a mile down the beach from her own. She walked and talked the whole way, trying to figure out exactly how to explain. The truth was simple enough, only how does she admit she doesn't remember taking one of them much less three rolls, and then her cheeks redden as she remembers what she did do while watching them. Starlet almost turned around right there. What was she doing? What was she going to say?

I was watching you two make love last night on the beach and was so into the passion that while I was moaning with delight and lust I was also, unknowingly snapping pictures?(She started shaking her head, lost in thought, Oh, this is not good)

Then from her left, she heard a deep husky voice, dripping with sensuality, ask, "Are you lost?"

When Starlet looked toward him, she dropped the envelope and stared open mouthed, motionless and felt the redness color her face. Before her stood the mystery man from last night, in all his wonder. She tried to talk but nothing came out of her mouth.

Starlet watched as he came over to her, bent down picking up the envelope and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Who are you talking to, Rob?" and out of the fence, to stand next to him was the woman, also, from last night.

"I'm not sure, Candy." Rob said, "She seems to be in some kind of shock."

I just stood there dumbfounded, looking from 'Rob' to 'Candy'; unable to say a word.

"Let's get her something to drink and some shade," Candy replies, "pick her up, and bring her in."

"I can walk." Starlet whispered

Rob must not have heard her gentle whisper because he wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and lifted her into his arms with ease. Starlet didn't protest, she just stared at him and melted into the touch, the heat that radiated off him was unbelievable. When he sat her in a lounge chair, Candy appeared with a tall glass of tea and handed it to Starlet.

"Thank you", Starlet mumbled

"Are you okay?" from Candy

"Um, yes, I am sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Oh, it's fine," Candy replied in a sing song voice "the heat can do strange things."

From somewhere behind her, she heard that sexy voice, but this time it had a hint of, (what's the word Starlet was looking for), amusement in it. When she turned to look at him, she knew where the amusement came from. In his hand were the pictures she had brought with her. Flustered again, she tried to explain.

"It's not what you think!" she all but screamed out

"Ah, but I think it's exactly what I think." There was no madness in his voice, quite to contraire, his eyes of a golden sunset almost twinkled with playfulness.

"Candy, what do you think about these?"

" I swear I wasn't prying, I didn't meant to, you know, watch, much less take pictures...." sputtered Starlet

To her amazement, I don't think they heard a word she was saying. Starlet stared as they just crooned over them.

"I like this one, no this one." Replied Rob "Well, I think, this one is the best." Candy said "Look at the way your eyes, your body...on and on." Rob said

For the third time that day, Starlet was shell shocked, they weren't mad, they were thrilled. After what seemed like an eternity, they seemed to have suddenly remembered her presence.

"Did you take these?" Candy asked

"Well...." Starlet stammered

"Are you a professional photographer?" Rob asked, "Can we purchase these?"

"See, well, you want to buy them?", Starlet's shockingly asked

Rob replied, "Well, definitely! How much do you want for them?"

"Hum, you don't understand," Starlet tried to explain, "I came to give them to you, along with the negatives and apologize for invading your privacy."

"She's kidding right?" Rob asked Candy, in laughing voice "This is some kind of joke or, wait, Candy did you set this up?"

"I did no such thing." Candy grinned

"Then your for real?" astonished Rob, "You came to apologize?"

"Well, yes. I mean I was just sitting on the beach and I noticed you, then um, Candy, isn't it?" a shake from Candy's head, got her a confirmation, "and well, I guess I got caught up in things and didn't realize, then my amateur photo desire took over."

"Wow, I'm surprised after what we went through last night, that's not the only part that took over!" Candy giggled.

I on the other hand blushed fiercely.

A giant smile slide across Robs face, and I knew at that moment he knew. The smile spread to Candy and then I knew she acknowledged the untold.

It was Rob that broke the awkward silence. "Do you have your camera with you?

"No, it's in my cottage about a mile down the beach."

Rob's eyes were piercing her, Starlet's body was filling with desire and she had no idea why he was looking at her like an appetizer. His wife stood there, in all her beauty and although Starlet didn't consider herself "ugly" she was over weight, older than Candy, probably Rob too and she was definitely NOT built like them. Standing there in her size 10 sweating and turning several different shades of red under his glare.

"Candy, want some company for dinner?"

"I'd love some, would you like to come over for dinner later?" Candy asked Starlet

"Your on vacation, honeymoon maybe, I don't want to intrude."

Simultaneously they laughed. Gut busting laughter.

Again Starlet looked from one to the other, back and forth, waiting to be let in on the joke. No explanation, just a simple question instead.

When the laughing subsided, Candy said, "Nonsense, we would love to spend some time with you."

"Okay, then if you are sure." Starlet said.

As Scarlet was walking away she heard Rob, gently raise his voice, and "Don't forget the camera and lots of film."

The rest of the day, Starlet went around the island, doing her errands, sharing pictures with people she unknowingly/knowingly shot with her camera. As usual, everyone seemed thrilled and at each compliment, her mind would wonder back to Rob and Candy's expressions and thrill. She went back to her cottage, dressed in a long cotton dress, with multi colored flowers and slits up the sides, her white sandals, pulled her hair up, and headed out the door. She stopped and returned inside grabbing her camera bag. Starlet wasn't sure how this will play out, but one never knows.

Starlet arrived at their cottage and Rob met her at the gate. He was more handsome in his white cotton pants, white button up shirt, unbuttoned most the way, showing off his tanned chest, he was bare foot and his deep brown hair was tossed some.

He held the gate, took my camera bag and bent down and kissed Starlet, just a soft kiss, friendly, barley brushing her lips. When he stood, he wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her to him. Walking with him to where Candy was.

Candy, like Rob, was dressed in cotton white, but she wore a short flaring dress, low cut in the front and nothing else. Her hair lay just past her shoulders a golden brown of lose curls. Treating Starlet like she was an old friend, Candy rose from the table bringing Starlet a glass of red wine and wrapped Starlet in her arms with a big hug. When she released Starlet, starlet began to look at the surroundings. The table was covered in a white table cover, table set for three, white candles, a mellow music in the back ground, she could smell steak grilling and smell lavender and roses in the air.

"This is beautiful" I said

Eyes twinkling, "Seduction is a wonderful thing." Rob commented

"Stop, silly, your going to scare her off" Candy laughingly said, "Let's eat and talk, to me, don't listen to him, he's been in a state since he saw your pictures."

"Oh." The only word Starlet could find.

Starlet has never seen fire in someone's eyes before, but that is the only way she can describe the way Rob's eyes burned through her, all the way through dinner. Starlet felt awkward, she really was enjoying herself and she didn't want to cause any problems with these two but her pussy stayed wet all the way through dinner, with his teasing hot eyes watching her. Candy never said a word but how could she not notice? We talked about everything, anything and Starlet was calming some. These two were incredible and she was really enjoying being with them.

We were sitting at the table, drinking red wine and talking, when Rob rose, came over to her, leaned down, mouth inches from Starlet's, burning embers staring into her dark eyes, his free hand rested on her thigh and he grazed her mouth with his.

"Show me how your camera works"

"Sure" Starlet looked at Candy, there was nothing but amusement in her eyes.

Rob grabbed Starlet's hand, rose her to him, bodies so close, his heat was radiating into her flesh, he wrapped his arm around her and turned so I could walk with him. Starlet turned and found Candy was following them, wine bottle in one hand, her glass in the other.

"I have a wonderful idea; you can take our picture here by the pool and then when I get the hang of it I can take some of my girls." replied Rob

Ringing in her mind was, 'His girls?' All she said was "Sure"

They were beautiful together that's all Starlet could think. Both in white, a clear blue pool behind them, Her golden brown hair flowing and eyes of deep blue, his brown hair so dark, it seemed as close to black as you could get without actually being black and those golden eyes that would set anyone on fire. Starlet didn't know how many pictures she took, some they were laughing, dancing, kissing and the most alluring was when Rob took her into his arms, ran his hands up her thigh, revealing her long tanned leg, laid her into a dip, her hair fell behind her and they both smiled but with so much heat. When he brought her back up to him, they kissed, deeply. It was very stimulating.

"Okay, that's enough." Rob said, "Come here and let me try it out"

Starlet walked over to him, handed him the camera and went to sit down.

"Where are you going?" He asked, "Get back over here."

"Rob, watch how you talk to our friend, unless you're going to explain the way we do things."

"She will catch on fast enough." He said, "Come here, right here!" and he pointed to the spot in front of him.

Starlet walked to him and looked into his eyes, however she said nothing.

"That's my girl." his smile was in his voice, although he never showed it on his face.

Starlet wasn't sure what was happening. Why all the sudden she felt she was about to change but there was no shock or dismay, just wonder.

"Here is what we are going to do, I am going to take pictures of you and Candy, together and separate. You are going to follow my every instruction and if you are very good and listen to me, you will have a great time. If, for any reason, you back talk me or can not follow instructions, you will be told to go home. Do you understand the rules, so far?"

Starlet stared at him, first with dismay. She looked at Candy and she smiled and then rolled her eyes. Could I do this? I turned back to Rob, looked up into his sexy eyes.

"Yes"

"Yes, Rob, I completely understand" he said firmly

"Yes, Rob, I completely understand." Starlet repeated his words

He bent down, kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "No matter what happens, you are safe and if there is anything, I mean anything that makes you uncomfortable or something that you just won't do, you say "Pelican". That is your safe word. Are we clear? This is just fun and excitement, you need that, I can tell. So, now you know all the rules are you ready?"

Starlet looked into his eyes, and understood. Could she? She has a safe word. Is that good or bad? Pelican.

"Yes, Rob, I completely understand."

He cupped her chin in his big hand and starred into her eyes. He kissed her hard and she could see the pleasure in his eyes.

"Go stand by my girl, now!" Rob ordered

I went and stood by Candy. He took a picture, then another. He had us stand back to back, front to front, close, far apart, laughing, smiling, holding hands and when he told Starlet to lick Candy's neck, it seemed almost natural.

"Candy, lean your head to the right, Starlet come and stand behind her, there, now bring your mouth to her neck, breathe, now lick, tongue out." When she hesitated, he pulled her hair back and said "Do it now."

"Good girl." And he took the picture

"Candy remove Starlet's dress"

"Oh nice, black lace panties and bra that matched, you should wear sexier clothes." Rob said

"I am not sexy."

"What?" Candy asked "who told you that?"

"Look at you, Candy; your thin, beautiful and sexy. I am overweight, I carry scars from my children births and no matter how I diet, I could never look like you."

"Look at you, Starlet, I mean really look. There's fire in your eyes, passion in your heart and desire in your blood, you are EXACTLY like me."

Rob walked over, "You are sexy to me, Ill show you, just have patience." He turned to walk back to where he was taking picture, turned and said, Starlet, I don't allow my girls to talk badly about them selves. Straighten up and lose the self pity crap, okay?"

Starlet was astonished, she raised her head and looked at him and knew, the kindness in his eyes, said he thought she was beautiful and sexy.

"Starlet, remove Candy's dress."

"Starlet, I am going to have my way with you and Candy is going to not only going to watch, take pictures but she will participate as well, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Rob, I understand."

"Good obedient girl."

Candy took the camera and Rob took Starlet's hand and led her over to the lounge chair, told her to lay down and close her eyes.

"Don't open them, Starlet. If you do I will stop and ask you to go."

"Yes. Rob."

Starlet, lay there, then she felt his hands massaging her feet, then her calves and the heat of his mouth touch her calves, lick and kiss. His hands were caressing her and his mouth felt like a massage. Her skin was heating and her passion was building. It was something that she had never felt before. Intense, sexy, raw yet tender and sweet. Rob took both her feet and placed them both feet flat and spread her before him. Then he traced her inner claves to her thighs where they met her sweet spot in the middle. He placed his palms down and traced her clitoris gently through her panties. Starlet, let out a small moan and started to move.

"Don't move" Rob demanded, "Stay completely still. This is only the beginning."

"But the way it feels..." Starlet purred

"Its only the beginning, my sweet Starlet."

Rob pulled her downward, had her lay flat and moved her to where her ass was at the end of the lounge chair. Starlet, felt his hands come under her and start to remove her black lace panties. Starlet reached to stop him and he slapped her hand. Removing her panties as he said:

"Starlet, keep your hands at your sides until I tell you to move them. I am claiming you and this is the way it is done. You will know pleasure, you have never known before and you will accept it my way."

"Rob, Sir, Can I?" from Candy

Starlet had forgotten about her. She almost rose and looked at her, when she recalled Rob's commands and promises of it all ending. Starlet relaxed and lay completely still.

"Oh, Candy, my first, are feeling a little left out?"

"No, Sir, I am feeling a little horny." She chuckled

"Come here, Candy" he cooed "And Starlet, you almost made a big mistake, don't come that close again."

"I won't, Rob, Sir, I am sorry, Sir."

"Very well then, are you ready?"

Starlet could hear laughter and lust in his voice. She had no idea what was in store but her whole body was heated.

"Yes, Rob."

No warning, he just pushed two fingers inside and his other palm covered her clitoris. She watched as Rob pulled aside her bra and his tender mouth began nibbling, sucking on her breasts, first one then the other. Starlet rose gently to the mouth, his hand, she was building close to an orgasm. She'd never in her life felt like this. Then it was gone. Both the mouth and hands were gone.

12