Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw dropped open as I watched and listened. I could feel myself blushing a deep crimson, embarrassed from being an unseen voyeur like this. Her hips pumped up and down a couple times and there was a sharp intake of breath before the showerhead was dropped and she slumped to the floor.

I backed out of the room quietly and then knocked at the door.

"Chou?"

"Just a minute!"

I heard her put the showerhead back in the holder as she stood.

"I just wanted to bring you some towels," I called out.

"OK, thanks!" she called back, "Just put it on the counter. I'll be out in a moment!

Five minutes later, she came out of the shower, dressed in my wife's terrycloth robe that we had stolen from a resort we'd visited on our honeymoon. A towel was wrapped around her hair.

I laughed. "Did you leave me any hot water?"

She snickered, "Would I be a proper woman if I did?"

"I guess not. So, I suppose I'll just transfer some of the staples from the refrigerator to the outside cooler so that we don't let out too much of the cold air when we open it.

"OK, I'll help"

Finishing that, I went and took my shower and then went downstairs to turn off the generator and bring up some oil and camping lamps. I had a full tank of propane in the back, so I wasn't worried about cooking or light and I'd hooked up fixtures in the house just for this purpose. My main problem was that I only had three lanterns.

Chou had taken the towel off her head and displayed what I consider to be my personal wet-dream fetish. Her thick, brown hair hung down almost to her waist! I immediately offered to brush out the knots and she let me.

"You are such a nice and considerate man! I can't believe you're not married again!" she commented, "Your wife must have loved you! Did you brush her hair too?"

"Many times, Chou, and my daughters hair as well. They loved having me do that almost as much as a massage!"

"You do massage? I have learned that as well! Perhaps later we could trade… " she let her voice trail off.

I nodded and said, "Sure, that would be great!

We had cooked, we had cleaned; we were housebound! I got out a jigsaw puzzle and she sat next to me on the couch as we laid it out on my coffee table. She changed into one of my flannel shirts this time, but said it was warm enough now with the fire going to be out of the sweatpants. I told her again about not being able to get into her trunk, but she didn't seem to care.

She would lean against me as we contemplated pieces and I was acutely aware of her femaleness. She held onto my arm as she bent forward, or would place her hand on my thigh to reach for a piece on the opposite end of the table. Twice she brushed against the obvious hard-on in my pants, dragging her hand back over it as she leaned back. I'd steal glances at her as she did this, but she never gave any indication that she was teasing me in any way, nor did she apologize for her touching me. Whenever we would find several key pieces and begin to fit large chunks of the puzzle together, she would hug me, pressing her soft breasts into my arm and her cheek into my shoulder. At one point, I found the key piece to a particularly complicated section and she got very excited. She hugged me hard, bouncing up and down like a little kid and then went to kiss my cheek just as I turned to say something. Our lips met briefly and she jumped back suddenly.

"I'm sorry," I began.

"No, that was my fault," she said, blushing and putting some space between us. I shrugged. Maybe she was more traditional Chinese than I had thought. Whatever it was, it dissipated any sexual tension there may have been in the room. The touching stopped after that.

I cooked a couple cod fillets for dinner, along with some curried rice and veggies. I opened a bottle of wine and poured some for both of us. Chou commented that she had never indulged in drink, but wanted to see what all the wine fuss was about. She enjoyed my selection and we drank the entire first bottle and half of the second. I had to go out to get more wood for the fireplace, so Chou snuggled up on the couch to read. When I came back in, she was asleep again.

I stoked her fire to keep her warm and then brought some wood into my room and began to heat the wood stove. When I had it going, I banked the fire, finished my own reading and blew out my candle.

Later that night, I got up to pee. When I got done, I couldn't flush because there wasn't any water pressure, so there wasn't any noise. Going back to my room, I looked in on Chou. She wasn't on the couch. Looking around, I saw that the fire was down, so I reached for some logs when I heard a noise from upstairs. I looked up at my loft. There was a full moon this night and it illuminated her form. She sat at my desk, her legs up on top of it, masturbating herself as she looked out the windows. She groaned again.

"Yes! Yesssss! Fuck me with that hard cock! Goddamn, I need to be fucked! Yesssss! Hurt me! Fuck me hard! Rape meeeeeeee!"

Her hand moved more frantically and her back arched, mouth open in a silent scream as she came. I watched and found I had my cock in my hand, stroking my shaft furiously. She sat, panting for a few moments, looked out the window again and renewed her masturbating.

"Yes, that's it… Bite me, you bastard! Take me from behind. Fuck me like the bitch I am! OOH FUCK… YES! Pound into me… Yes! Do it Ray! Do it! OOOH GAAAAAWD… SHIT FUCK PISS! OHmyFUCKING GOD!!!! YES you BAStard! Oh YES! Stick that cock into my pussy! Oh shit! Yes! Stick that thick thing in me and hurt me with it! I need it! YESS! YESSS! YEEEEEESSSSSS!"

She continued on this stream for a few more sentences and then lapsed into Chinese as her hand flew against her cunt and her back arched yet again. She screamed a high, keening sound that I thought might shatter glass! I saw her go limp just as I begin to spurt all over the carpet. I stood there, weak-kneed until I saw Chou begin to stir. I quickly made my way to the bedroom and quietly shut the door. My cock was still hard as hell and I had to masturbate again. I closed my eyes and imagined that Chou had come into my room, her shoulders shrugging as she dropped the robe and revealed her naked magnificence to me.

I imagined I could see her, standing next to my bed in the soft glow of a candle, watching me masturbate and shoving a candle into her own pussy as she encouraged me.

"Yes, that's it Ray, rub your cock for me! My pussy is dripping!! Come on, get it good and hard for me and then spew your seed so that I can lick it up! Come on Ray, squirt for me! Oh, God Ray… do it! Look at me! I'm twisting my nipples Ray! I want you to hurt me like this! Do it! Spurt all over my tits!"

With a groan, I called out something and began to cum like a fountain. I groaned again as I spurt the second time, then again twice more. I collapsed onto the bed, my breath ragged as I struggled to raise my arm and gather up my discarded t-shirt to wipe away the mess. As I did, I heard a noise. I looked up, thinking that it might be a cat at the door, but I found nothing there. I came out and found Chou asleep on the couch. Shrugging, I went back to bed, my last thought being "Did she mention my name when she was masturbating or did I imagine that?"

The next day, I dug out a path to the garage to get at more gasoline, draining it from her tank and mine, then taking it downstairs. Now we would be able to run the generator a bit longer.

Chou let me take a shower first, since I smelled like a fuel tank had burst over me. She then asked if I could make lunch while she showered. I made chili dogs and chips, putting them on the table just as she stepped from the shower, again wearing that white dress shirt of mine. We ate and she asked me if I'd like to brush her hair out again as it dried. I loved fondling it and holding it, so we went by the fire and I brushed it while she used the heat to dry it. Soon it was hanging in a shiny black cascade down her back. I kept fondling and brushing it long after I was dry.

"You like long hair, don't you?" she whispered, almost sensually.

"That I do," I replied.

There was a long silence.

"Braid it for me?" she asked. I nodded and began to braid. I have to admit, I'm not very good at it and it took me several tries, but I finally got it done. Now it merely hung to the middle of her back.

When I finished that, Chou laid on the floor and sighed.

"Massage my back?" she asked.

"Sure!"

I began at her shoulders, digging in with my thumbs at the few knots I found back there. She moaned softly as my hands moved down. She still wasn't wearing a bra, but when I got to the tail of the shirt, I found she had put on the panties she was wearing when I found her. I moved my hands up inside the shirt and began to massage her bare skin.

"OOOH, that feels good!" she cooed. I took that as a sign I could continue, so I pushed the shirt further up her body.

"MMMMMMM! I could really get used to being pampered like this!" she moaned. I laughed. I worked on her back for another five minutes or so and then moved down to her glutes. When I squeezed them, she tensed up. I took my hands away, waiting for her to relax again.

"Roll over."

She complied and I moved up toward her head. I sat on my heels and laid her head on me as I massaged her temples and face. She smiled blissfully and told me how wonderful it felt. I kept going, feeling my cock harden as my fingers moved to her jaw line and then to her neck. She looked serenely relaxed as I caressed her like this. I watched as her chest rose and fell. I could see that her dark nipples had hardened to two points and were attempting to push their way through the material of the shirt. The bottom flap of the front tail had fallen aside and I could see the outline of her cleft through the thin black mesh panties. I moved from her neck to her arms, gently sliding down each one, talking to her soothingly, describing what I was doing by directing the negative energies down and telling her to imagine it flowing out her fingers. She smiled and moaned softly as I did so.

I gently took her head from my lap and then continued caressing her arms. From there, I moved to her legs and then down to her delicate little feet. I lifted one foot and began to massage it. When I did, her mouth opened slightly and her breathing changed. I saw her flex her fingers a bit before she relaxed. I massaged up her legs about ¾ of the way before moving over to the other side. This time, when I lifted the leg, there was a bit of a gasp and I looked to see a wet spot forming in the middle of her panties.

I massaged a little higher this time, but saw a frown on her face when I went above the point from the other side. When I took my hands away, she pushed herself up slowly.

"You're good," she told me in an almost dreamy voice, "Now it's my turn to give you one!" She had me pull the cushions from the couch and I laid on them.

Take your shirt and pants off, silly!" she chided. I complied, hurrying to press my hard-on into the cushions before she could see it.

She was very good, starting at my neck and shoulders, pressing into me and asking each time if she should go harder. I mumbled that I liked deep tissue massage and she began to probe with fingers, palm and elbows, then stood to "walk" on my back. It felt deliciously good and relaxing.

"OK, Ray. Time to turn over!"

I was in a panic. I was still hard as a rock and I didn't want to embarrass her by showing her how much this had turned me on, so I pretended to be almost asleep.

"Ray, turn over so I can do your face"

"I can't," I said lazily, drawling into the cushion, "I'm too relaxed."

She laughed and began to work on my legs and then down to my feet. I moaned softly and just let myself drift. I must have fallen asleep because I was suddenly cumming and didn't know why. Then I felt her mouth on my big toe again. My cock twitched in response, pumping more of my seed into the towel underneath. I let a soft sigh escape and heard Chou giggle.

"Ray?" she called softly. I feigned sleep again. "Ray?" This time the voice was right next to my ear. I didn't stir

I could hear Chou move around me. She called my name softly twice more. I figured if she did it again, I'd respond. She didn't call again, but slowly snaked her hand under my hips! She grasped my cock through my wet shorts and then chuckled softly to herself.

"It works!" she said, with just a little awe in her voice. She giggled again and got up. A few moments later, I feigned waking up, quickly standing and pulling my pants over my wet underwear.

"Hey sleepyhead," she called out from the kitchen where she was pouring herself a glass of wine.

"Hey," I said back, putting on my shirt.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out to the garage to see if I can get your trunk open so that you have some clothes to wear."

"You really don't need to!" she said. "I'm fine the way I am!"

"I know, but I thought you might like to wear your own clothing"

"No, really, I'm fine! I like wearing your clothes!"

"You do?" I shrugged the coat back off and hung it up. "OK, suit yourself!"

That night, we laid on the couch, with her between my legs, her back against me as we read and with a blanket pulled up over us. We had downed another bottle of wine with some chicken breasts and were finishing up the second when I started nodding off and decided it was time for bed. I waited for her to get up.

"Let me finish this chapter," she said.

I nodded and put my book down. That was a mistake. Reading had been a distraction, keeping me from fantasizing about the gorgeous woman I had laying against me. I tried to concentrate on the soft music playing from the portable radio on the table but it did no good. My cock began to harden rapidly as fantasies of taking her, watching as her lips wrapped around my cock and her plunging those delicate doll-lips down my shaft flooded my head. Movement from her broke the spell of my thoughts.

"OK, I'm done!" she announced and attempted to get up. Chou tried to turn over and began to fall back and reached down to brace herself against my leg, firmly grasping my hardening cock. She gasped and went to move her hand, but slipped and began to fall. I caught her, grabbing a handful of her left breast. She gasped again and pulled back, blushing furiously. I apologized and got up, trying to hide my erection, but her eyes were firmly glued on my obviously aroused state.

Embarrassed beyond belief, I walked rapidly to my room. Once inside, I began to berate myself for not being able to hold back my wanton desires. I rapidly rehearsed a dozen apologies, trying to will flaccidity into the steel shaft that stood out from my loins.

After about 10 minutes, my hard-on finally dissipated and I opened the door to my room. As I walked out into the darkness of the living room, I heard Chou softly crying and berating herself as well.

"Why do I get embarrassed?" she sobbed. "I want it! I fantasize about it! But every time I get close to a man I find desirable and think of having him take me, I freeze up. Why? WHY?!!"

I listened to her for a moment, marveling at what she was revealing about herself. Surely she couldn't be having problems with men. She was stunning! She could probably have her pick of young studs!

"God, I want him so badly!" she continued. "He's handsome, kind, gentle and experienced! Why am I blowing it by being so shy, damn it! I want him! Instead, I'm making a fool of myself. Now he probably thinks I'm just a stupid little schoolgirl!"

I cleared my throat.

"I don't think that at all," I said, seeing her jump. She looked at me with frightened, tear-filled eyes. "In fact, I think quite the opposite. I find you beautiful, sensual, attractive and sexy."

Her eyes went wide at this.

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Very"

"But I'm skinny and I have no tits."

"That's not a bad thing in my book."

"It's-, it's not?"

I shook my head.

"I am not like American girls!"

"That's another plus, actually."

"You… you honestly think I'm attractive? Really?"

I nodded before saying, "I think you're fucking gorgeous (excuse my French)! But I also realize that I'm much older than you. You could get any guy you wanted. What would you want with an old has-been like me?"

"I don't think you are old, nor are you a has-been," she said softly. "I think you're quite handsome."

"You do?"

I know I'd been out of the running for quite some time. Living out here in the middle of nowhere had not endeared me to the local female population whose main goal in life seemed to be "getting the hell outta here." Anyone that stayed beyond the age of 30 was either married to a farmer or so embittered by their feelings of being trapped that I couldn't stand being around them. I liked it here and wanted to stay, so I was not exactly the prize catch in their eyes.

Chou nodded and rose from the couch. "I think you're probably the most handsome, considerate and loving man I've ever met, Ray." She walked toward me.

She had unbuttoned the shirt and stood in the firelight. I could see the two delicate mounds that formed the sides of her breasts peeking out from the opening in her shirt. My gaze followed down her smooth belly and settled on the little tuft of coarse black hair right above her shaved slit. Her pussylips hung down, inviting and glistening with her desire. I could feel myself hardening very quickly.

"Chou, I'm old enough to be your father," I told her.

"But you're not my father, you're a kind, gentle, loving man who has helped me."

"If you knew what I've been thinking, you wouldn't say I was kind and gentle, you'd say I was a horny old lech!" We both laughed before I let my face grow serious, "You really don't have to do this, Chou. You don't owe-,"

She shushed me by putting her fingertips to my lips and then took my hands and placed them inside the shirt and on her breasts. They weren't big, about like two half oranges that poked out from her chest, but they were soft, her nipples were hard and her skin was warm. She moved in to me and we kissed.

My thumbs brushed across those nubs and I swore I could feel them swell under my touch. I pinched them lightly between my thumbs and forefingers. Her eyes closed and she moaned sensuously. I pinched harder and she bowed her back, hissing "YESSSSS!"

Letting go of her nipples, my hands then moved around to the smooth skin of my back and pulled her against me. Our mouths were locked passionately as my tongue teased and played tag with hers.

"I want you, Ray."

"I want you, Chou, but…,"

"But what?"

"But… "

I hesitated for a moment, the vision of the fun my wife and I had came flooding back into my memory. Sarah had been an exception to the ladies in town. She'd moved here in her freshman year in high school and loved it as well. She was a free soul though, and without inhibitions. She was wild and passionate in bed and had brought that out in me. The gentle huggy-kissy stuff that most girls wanted was fine, but it did nothing to stir me. Sarah looked at sex as a challenge in animal passion. We had fucked everywhere. One night I chased her into the hills, both of us buck-naked as we rutted on top of a rock, her screaming like a banshee in orgasm and me growling with mine, just like the wild animals of the night.

I didn't know if Chou would be up to it, but I had to be honest with her.

I held her close and told her of my relationship with Sarah and how we enjoyed sex.

"Were you like that before you met her?"

I laughed. "No, actually, I was quite shy. I'd only been out with two other girls prior to her and was still a virgin at 19. She was 16 and had a "reputation" around school as being a wild girl, but one who would go through guys like she changed underwear. She told me she was looking for someone who wasn't a "dead fuck" in bed. She wanted someone bright, uninhibited and open-minded. One day, she brought her car into the garage I worked at and asked me to check it out. She checked me out while I did it and then she was the forward one, asking me out on a date. I was the perfect gentleman towards her for the first five nights. Then she took me to a party where an ex-boyfriend insulted her. I beat the crap out of him for what he'd said. When I took her home, she wanted to reward me. I was nervous, but I knew what she wanted to do, so I told her about my grandpa's farm and how I used to sit in this cave and watch the animals fuck or read my stash of girlie magazines while beating off. I'd never told a girl about that before. She practically demanded that I take her there. We did it in the cave that is now my garage. I don't know what got into me, but once I got over my nervousness, she said I fucked like a madman."