Rescuing Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy that?" I whispered.

"Yes, Angela. No one has ever done that to me before." Rory whispered back.

"Nor has any man ever licked my pussy before."

"We can do it again, without help."

"Of course we can, Rory, and will."

"And now, our friends should be arriving soon."

"I hope so. I can't take much more of this without..."

We were interrupted by loud shouting from the other side of the locked door. All the women stopped pleasuring each other.

"What?" spluttered one as her face lifted from her friend's groin.

The door crashed open. A group of sweaty men piled through. Carl was struggling between two Rugby forwards, one from our team, and one from the opponents. Dawn was held by two others.

"Open this," one shouted in Carl's ear.

"There's a lever, back there," Carl spluttered.

The grille swung open. One of our team threw our clothes at us.

"Get dressed, you two! Quickly! The police are on the way!"

"The police!" Helen shrieked. "Why the police?"

"Stupid coach driver radioed for them as we grabbed this cunt."

"Watch out!" I shouted. "He's got a razor in his pocket!"

"This one?" one of the team replied, holding it out. "It's as blunt as wooden ruler."

He demonstrated by drawing it across his palm.

"Then Sophie was acting?" I asked Helen.

"No. We all thought the razor was sharp."

"Sorry," Carl said apologetically. "Dawn's scar was a motorcycle accident. We just used it..."

"Where's Sophie?" Rory shouted as he pulled his jeans on.

"She's coming. We had to break down the door of her room and provide her with clothes." Someone replied.

I turned to face the naked women.

"Any of you want to leave? You can. And all of you can get dressed."

There was a rush for their clothes. Carl was pulled back to make room for them. The rugby players watched the frantic dressing with interest. I doubt that any of them had seen so many naked young women before.

The rest was anticlimax. Sophie rushed into my arms and sobbed against my shoulder. We loaded everyone who wanted to go onto the coach. As we reached the main road we heard the police car's bell in the distance. We went back to the sports ground in Brighton where we left our opponents and half a dozen women. I don't know what happened to them. Presumably they went back home.

Mary and Sophie's parents were delighted to have her back. Sophie recovered enough to resume her university course on time but had nightmares for a few months. She too hadn't admitted that she was on the Pill so hadn't had to face penetrative sex. Carl had been getting impatient and had threatened to force her to take the Pill. He had given her an ultimatum of next Monday.

Rory and I had the best of it. Helen and friends had taught us how to enjoy each other. We practised often until I learned how to suck and swallow, and he learned just where and how to lick my pussy. We had to get married because we couldn't find enough places and times where I could scream with delight as he made me have orgasm after orgasm.

Carl and Dawn's Temple of Free Love vanished as if it had never been.

12