Resident Evil 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

Breaking the kiss as another crash hit the door, he moved his lips down her neck as he rubbed her back. Her sighing breath was hot in his ear as he bit gently at her soft skin. Without a word he slid hands up her side and pushed off her small red vest. The sound of it hitting the floor was lost to them as he kissed her again.

She gasped slightly when she felt him run his hands along her side and finally begin to gently message her breast. He leaned her back against the couch until she was sitting, still rubbing her chest and kissing her at the same time. As she ran her hands through his hair and sighed sweetly in his ear he again broke the kiss and looked at her with a soft expression as if silently asking for permission.

Claire smiled and touched his face. Her hands warm and shaky. Still looking directly into her eyes he slid his hand down the side of her body and back up to her belly. With a snap of his fingers he unbuttoned her shorts and lowered the zipper. He felt her stiffen as his hands slipped under the fabric and rest just above her most sensitive spot.

Pulling her against him with the arm he had under her back, he kissed her again as he lowered his hand further down her pants. She gasped, breaking the kiss as his fingers slid over her clit. She was already soaked with anticipation. She cried out softly as he slid two fingers inside her. Her body tensed as he began to push them in and out of her.

Leon kissed her again as he continued to pleasure her. Her gasps and moans fueling his abnormal behavior, he removed his hand form her pants and pulled her up. She stood shakily as he carefully pulled her pants down. She turned to face him, blushing madly and about to protest but before she had the chance, he spun her back around and backhanded the equipment off of the counter.

Photo processing chemicals and utensils clattered to the floor but the massive banging on the door drowned the sound out. Taking her hand he gently pushed her, leaning her over the counter as he unbuckled his pants. Standing behind her he touched her gently. She sighed deeply as his touch and gasped when she felt his rock hard cock rub against her leg.

Positioning himself behind her, he took her hand and pushed himself into her body. She cried out loudly as Leon withdrew and pushed himself in again, somewhat harder this time. As she clutched his hand tightly he began to move faster, keeping a steady rhythm. Each thrust of his body resulted in a sharp but sensual moan from Claire. Her ponytail bobbed with the momentum of her body as Leon began to move a little quicker.

Losing energy, he collapsed on top of her but kept moving. Breathing heavily he moaned deeply in her ear as she cried out. Every muscle in her body tightening preparing to hit its max, she cried out his name. He felt her tighten around his as he pumped harder into her. The pounding on the door becoming more frequent and ten times as loud. The room shook as he plowed into her, grunting and clawing with each thrust.

He could feel himself reaching his limit when he spun her around to face him. Lifting her legs around him, he continued. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she gasped between moans. Feeling his body reach its max he pulled her against him and kissed her deeply as he exploded into her tight pussy. She cried out with him, breaking the kiss as his hot fluid set her off again. She leaned heavily against him as she stumbled over to the couch, letting her down gently.

"L...Leon..." She gasped as he held her.

"Shhh.." He interrupted, placing his finger on her lips. " Claire... I promise.. I will stay with you until the end..." He kissed her forehead as another crash struck the door directly followed by another. The metal of the door bent inward and with the next strike, the door burst open with a thunderous crash. The file cabinet soaring across the room and crashing loudly into where the two had just been standing, papers and folders flying every where.

As Claire screamed and curled herself against him, Leon raised his gun and fired.

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers
12