Resolution Loophole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have really nice boobs," she complimented. "Can I...can I kiss them?" Josie urged her to do anything she wanted. Meg eased the band down and touched her naked orbs reverently. Moments later her mouth descended, drawing Josie's pink nipple into her mouth. Toying with it. Nibbling and releasing. Turning to the other.

It was nice, but lighter than Josie preferred. She shifted, ready to demonstrate some of the tricks she'd learned. "Meg? Put your hands on the headboard behind me." Meg paused, reluctantly pulling away from her newfound obsession. "Like this?" she asked, awkwardly leaning forward, body stretched out diagonally above Josie.

"Exactly like that. Now Don't. Move." She hoped Meg liked being told what to do as much as she did. The excited whimper above her was a good indication she did.

Her pert little titties stood at rigid attention. They were so small and tender, appeared so lily white and innocent. A sexy spirit inside an unexpectedly demure body.

Josie felt a need to conquer this sweet damsel.

"Your nipples are like raspberries," she murmured, rising up to breathe on one. "Are they sweet like berries? I haven't tasted them yet." She breathed a misty cloud millimeters from the bud.

"Yes! Yes!" cried Meg, trying to urge her chest down to Josie's face.

"Ah, ah, keep your palms flat on the headboard," Josie admonished. She pressed open mouthed kisses along the underside of the small mounds. She teased a little longer before settling her mouth over the bundle of nerves and sucking. Biting. Letting the air cool one nipple as she moved to the other. Squeezing hard, flicking lightly. Driving Meg fucking wild. She was like a wild pony tethered to a fence. She jumped and quivered and huffed. Many times it seemed like she would bolt, but then she would catch herself and reapply her hands to the wall. Overwhelmed completely, in a way she probably never anticipated.

Josie hadn't either. Who would have thought kissing lady boobs would make her so horny. She sort of wished there was a man here to take care of her. Her vagina felt hallow and she wished for something to fill it while she continued her ministrations. But this night was about Meg. The naïve little girl who was brave enough to seek out excitement.

Josie let her hands wander to Meg's ass, rubbing in a friendly way before dipping in between her cheeks. She traced the center and decided that the nylons had to go, even if they were sexy. Starting at the waistband, she rolled them down and down. Soon they were around her legs, caught above the knee. Meg moved to lift her leg to get them off entirely, but Josie asked her to wait. "This is good. This is all I need right now." And she slipped her hands again onto Meg's behind, enjoying the abrasion of the ivory lace. They were kind of a bikini cut, modest. Josie pulled the sides up into her ass crack, making them into a G-string wedgie. She stroked the soft skin of her ass cheeks, never releasing the nipple she was attending.

Soon her fingers slipped down to the dripping faucet at Meg's center. She pressed, rubbed. Meg released a warbling yell. Josie released her breast to concentrate fully on the throbbing lady parts under her fingers. Despite her boldness, she felt shy about delving fully into the chamber of secrets. So instead she kept on top of the panties, moving her hand to the front. With her fingers she used the rough lace fabric on all of Meg's tender inner walls. Her thumb pressed lightly on the Meg's little ignition switch, rolling in circles. Until Meg screamed. In fact, she came like a tropical storm. She tossed her hair wildly, arching and collapsing in terms. Palms still against the headboard.

At the peak of her orgasm, Josie shimmied down her body and breathed a hot puff of breath against the center seam of her saturated underpants.

"Ye...ye...yessssss," shuttered Meg, going limp as a rag doll against her.

A few minutes went by. Meg seemed ridiculously replete. Boneless even. Josie shifted underneath the prone form.

"Oh, my gosh," Meg whispered. "That was...so much better...than what I was imagining."

Josie smiled, pleased. "Really? You're not just saying that?"

Meg shook her head. "I can't believe that was your first time. First time, really?"

"It was!" Josie proclaimed proudly. "And it was hot. You are hot. I had no idea."

Meg drew back, shoving her bangs back against her damp forehead. "But what about you? I want to make you come, too."

Josie had to smile. This was the difference between men and woman. A woman was a hostess, even while naked. "Are you sure you're up to conquering your fear of vagina?"

"I'm not only over it, it would be my pleasure. And look," she wagged her short, rounded nails in front of Josie's face, "No dragon lady nails."

"They look very clean. And nice cuticles." Josie said approvingly.

"Thanks. I brushed my teeth, too." Meg smiled toothily and then let her tongue chase out and contour her upper lip. "I want to go down on you. Lay back." Her voice was so sweet. It wasn't quite the drill sergeant command that Josie preferred, but she still settled back. And shifted uncomfortably. Truthfully, she hadn't been given oral pleasure in years. Many years, and without even realizing it. She remembered how exposed and vulnerable she used to feel as her high school boyfriend held her legs wide and jammed his tongue inside of her.

She knew instinctually Meg would have a different technique. She would be softer, probably all about the clit. If she could just relax and let it happen, it would probably be outstanding. Still, her body jumped as Meg removed her underwear and lightly brushed her pubic hair.

"Tie my hands!" Josie blurted. "Maybe you can use your panty hose. Tie me up." If Meg thought this request was strange, she didn't give any indication. Face in shadow, she searched the bed until she found the black nylons. She loomed above Josie again, catching her willing wrists and binding them lightly.

"Harder!" gasped Josie. "Make them secure, so I can relax." They were pulled firmly. There was no obvious place to tie them, so Meg deftly scooted them diagonally and guided her bound hands to the leg of the nightstand.

"Hold on," she whispered. Josie was rapidly warming up again. She closed her eyes and relaxed through the intimacy. Relaxed under the tentative lapping and later, bolder probing. Meg used her fingers to rub circles at the top of her labia, sliding her clit around inside a hot, wet pocket without touching it directly. Eventually her fingers joined her tongue down below, the two longest filling Josie in the way she longed for, as she tugged against the makeshift bindings. She came, long and soft. Her body shook from the aftershocks, which continued until after Meg had stolen back up her body to press more open mouthed kisses to her breasts.

"That was amazing," Josie praised a few minutes later as she rubbed circulation back into her wrists. "You are a natural. Sheila does not know what she missed tonight."

Meg, swathed in the upper sheet from the bed, blushed. "Well, I'm glad she didn't show. I thought I was bi-curious. I'll be lucky not to go full on lesbian after that initiation. In fact, if you want to meet again..."

Josie shook her head regretfully. "Not a good idea. This is a night out of time, if we tried to reproduce it we'd just be disappointed." At Meg's pout she leaned forward and tugged the sheet free. "But let's talk about it more in the shower..."

12