Restarted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delia pushed the vibrator in deep, simultaneously brushing the control that increased its speed. Ann gasped and moaned for a second, but then her hands both grasped at the device, pushing Delia aside. She curled up around it, whimpering as she moved it inside herself, and then squealed in what was unmistakeably an orgasm. Then she threw herself back on the bed, arms wide.

"Yes" she said. "Yes, that is good."

"Actually, it's just a start" said Delia, putting the vibrator aside. "You're good and stretched now, so Edgar? I think this is your part of the job. You seem to be ready again."

Edgar needed little prompting, and clambered between Ann's thighs. Ann and Delia guided him a little, and Ann moaned briefly as his cock drove through the last remnants of her renewed hymen, but the careful slow approach had prepared her well. The couple kissed, hard, and then Edgar raised himself above her as Delia ran a casual hand down his back.

Edgar thrust steadily into Ann, maintaining a regular rhythm now as she stared up at his face with a happy smile. Then, she frowned a little. "Do you know" she said, "I do believe that I remember you from somewhere?"

There was a pause, and then Delia giggled uncontrollably as Edgar frowned too, then smiled at Ann. "Perhaps you do" he said.

Ann shrugged, and reached down to clasp his ass. "Anyway, this is good... Oh god yes, that is right..."

Edgar resumed thrusting, and Delia kissed his shoulder and nibbled his ear. "Slow," she whispered, "careful. You're doing this for her, remember."

But Ann didn't need much more; a ruddy flush was spreading across the pale skin of her face and breasts, and her breaths grew shorted and louder, turning to gasps. Her second orgasm of her new life continued for longer than the first, although she didn't moan as much this time; still, her reaction clearly had an effect on Edgar, who thrust and gasped his way to his own climax.

Edgar lay on top of Ann, but he was still inside her. God, thought Delia, he does have stamina. Now, he began to move rhythmically again. As he did so, Ann looked at Delia.

"What's -- ahh -- this all -- ahh -- called?" she asked.

Delia frowned. "What, sex?" she replied.

"Well that's -- ahh -- the word for -- ahh -- the whole business -- aaaaahh -- but I'm sure that there are -- ahh -- words for the specific act."

"Can't you remember them?" Delia asked.

"Not -- ahh -- really. And the hospital -- ahh -- control what -- ahh -- we read and see -- ahh. I think that -- ahh -- they're worried -- ahh -- that we'll go -- ahh -- crazy..."

"Well" Delia said, "there's intercourse, or copulation, or penetration..."

"Those sound -- ahh -- a bit -- ahh -- medical..."

"Oh well, I guess that you can call it fucking. Or screwing. Or shagging, if you want to sound like a teenager."

"Fuck-ing." Ann rolled the word round her mouth. "I think -- ahh -- I like -- ahh -- fucking."

I think that you do, reflected Delia. Then, she realized that Ann would have other embarrassing gaps in her vocabulary, and began tracing her hand over the other woman's body, talking as she did so. "These -- your breasts -- people have all sorts of words for them, men especially, but 'tits' will usually do. And Edgar's cock -- call it his prick if you prefer -- that's inside your pussy, your cunt..."

Having one woman talking dirty while another fucked him with wild but innocent enthusiasm had an effect on Edgar, who began to thrust harder. Delia placed a hand on his chest in a gesture of restraint.

"Easy, boy," she said, "she's still learning."

She slipped off the bed and stood beside it. "Now," she said, "roll over, the pair of you -- yes, that's it..." The move took a moment, but both Edgar and Ann were limber and responsive. "Now, Ann, lift yourself -- yes, kneel like that. Now, rotate your hips gently. Edgar -- like what you're seeing?"

By way of reply, Edgar reached up to fondle Ann with both hands. "Yes," he said, "and they're lovely tits."

Ann giggled, then looked down at her pussy, and touched it tentatively with one finger. "Oh, yes," she said, "that's the center of it all, isn't it?"

Ann got back onto the bed, straddling Edgar's legs behind Ann, and reached round. With one hand, she caressed and supported Ann's breasts, making sure that Edgar's pseudo-adolescent clumsiness didn't leave them feeling uncomfortable; with the other, she reached down and fondled Ann's pussy and the base of Edgar's cock. Ann's perfect buttocks ground against Delia's own pussy.

"Yes," she whispered in Ann's ear, "that's it."

Seconds later, Ann reached another, noisy climax, throwing her hands behind herself to grasp Delia and pull her closer. This proved more than enough for Edgar, who came himself with a yell of release. Then the three lovers collapsed on the bed in a tangle, and lay gasping for breath.

As Edgar and Delia reclined on the bed on either side of her, Ann sat upright, and then twisted round so that she was on all fours. Then she began kissing each of them, frenziedly.

"Thank you thank you thank you," she garbled out. "I really do like fucking!"

Her way of showing thanks was unpracticed to the point of clumsiness, but she made up for that in enthusiasm. She smothered Edgar's torso in kisses, and then switched to Delia, who brushed her face with the back of her hand.

"Yes, well," she said, "if you're feeling like that, there's something more for you to learn. Yes, move down a bit -- now, you see that?"

Ann looked up. "Your -- cunt, did you say?"

"That's it. Now, it responds very nicely to gentle touches, as you'll find, and your tongue can be just right. In the center, just above the lips -- yes, that's the clitoris, call it the clit for short..."

Ann was still an eager student, and within minutes, she was applying herself quite skillfully to Delia's pussy, which throbbed and grew damp. Meanwhile, Edgar had moved around to stand behind Ann, where moving down Delia had caused her to clamber partly off the bed and put her feet on the floor. Grasping and raising her hips , he eased his renewed erection once more into her, and seconds after Delia had gasped her way to climax, he began thrusting hard, effectively pushing Ann face up Delia's body. She kissed Delia's belly and breasts along the way, and then the two women met mouth to mouth once more. Delia wasn't sure if this position would stimulate Ann well enough, but evidently the sheer excitement was sufficient, and Ann reached orgasm even before the eager Edgar.

After a few minutes, Edgar staggered off to the bathroom, and while he was gone, Ann smiled at Delia across the pillow. "I want to say thanks" she said.

"I keep telling you, we've enjoyed it..." Delia began, but Ann interrupted her.

"Not for me -- for Edgar." Ann said.

"What do you mean?"

"You've evidently given him a very good new start. He's a great deal more interesting than he was before."

"Before what?"

"Before all this Restart business, of course."

Delia gasped. "I thought that you couldn't remember that" she said.

"Oh, I can't remember much. Just snippets. Scenes. I didn't know Edgar at all when I first met him, that was true. But over time, when I saw him again around the hospital, I began to think that he was the man in some of my memories. Him fucking me just now just confirmed that."

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

Ann sighed. "Because I didn't want him to feel obliged -- to start treating me as his wife again. For both our sakes."

"That was noble of you."

"Noble? Believe me, my dear -- I just couldn't face the idea of going back to where we used to be. I can't remember all the sixty years, but it feels like sixty years. I loved Edgar, once upon a time, I'm sure, but he could be a dreadful bore. You've improved him greatly."

"I've only known him since this morning!"

"We're very impressionable, we Restarted. You reintroduced him to sex -- and believe me, of all the boring things with Edgar, I believe that the sex was the most tedious. I do remember his face above me, you know. And all that I can think when I remember that is another Saturday night."

Delia tried to reply, then just giggled. "Oh well," she said, "you can see how he turns out now, and you can walk away if you want, if there's anything you like better."

"Maybe" said Ann, "or perhaps I'll just do what I feel like at the time. For example, I might visit you here -- without Edgar. If that would be alright with you."

"That'd be fine. Though I think that you're like me -- you really want men most."

"Oh, probably. But perhaps we can find more men between us."

Delia smiled wolfishly. "I'm sure that we can. Which reminds me -- are there any other Restarted you know who need help?"

12