Retaliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I could hear a big sigh of relief through the phone. "I'd love to come as long as your mom doesn't mind."

"It was mom's idea to invite you. She said you've probably been cooped up in the house for the last couple of weeks. I'll be by at six to pick up you and Samantha."

Mary looked great and had Samantha all dressed up. So tiny yet so cute. I couldn't help but smile as I carried my daughter out and put her in the baby car seat.

When we arrived at the restaurant mom had to see Samantha and hold her. The waitresses all had to look at my beautiful baby. I was a proud father,

We ate dinner and they brought a cake out for mom. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday'. We brought mom a gift and she received one from dad. Afterwards, she handed me a small package. Mary looked at mom and then at me.

I opened up the small package which contained my grandmother's engagement and wedding ring. I got on one knee and proposed to Mary.

"I did like you said and after deliberating all this time I still want you to become my wife. This was my grandmother's ring and was supposed to be passed down through the family. Since I don't have any sisters, mom said I should offer it to you. Mary, will you marry me? You, Samantha and I can become a real family."

My parents stared at Mary waiting for her answer. With tears rolling down her cheeks she said, "Yes, Samuel, I'll marry you."

Everyone in the restaurant began cheering and clapping as I kissed Mary and slipped the ring on her finger.

We decided to get away for a weekend and mom and dad said they would watch the baby. Mary didn't want to be away from her daughter any longer. Mary did see the doctor and we made sure she got a complete bill of health before taking our short honeymoon. We expected to spend much of our time making up for lost sex.

****

I have a footnote to add here. Bill and Sasha got divorced. Bill is dating another woman and also found out his mother helped get him his position and does come and see his mother once in a while. I usually try not to be home.

He does visit his child every other weekend. Usually when his dad is gone. You see, Sasha moved in with Tom. I guess she's still following the money.

Every once in awhile Sasha does bring her son to see Mary. After all it's Mary's grandson. One day when she was at the house I had just picked up Samantha and was going to change her diaper. I heard Sasha and Mary talking.

"Wow, he really was a great catch. Good looking, good father, faithful and a good job. I sure missed the boat there," I heard Sasha say.

"He's also a very wonderful husband and the best lover I have ever been with," replied Mary.

As I changed Samantha's diaper, I just smiled.

As my friend 'The Wanderer' says, "Life is Good".

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers