Retirement Sucks

Story Info
Tyll retires from field duty and finds his master waiting.
3.8k words
3.18
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyll sighed heavily as the portal collapsed. He trudged towards the temple, fully robed and masked, the Kephomeh's summons in hand. Vrema snuffled him in concern, pacing him. Tyll stroked her neck and murmured. "He's going to make me retire. I know it."

She heaved a smoky sigh. Tyll retiring meant she retired. She imaged Tyll surrounded by children and herself with a foal. There was longing associated with the thought of a foal. Tyll tugged on her forelock. "Go find yourself a nice stallion, then, my dear. I have to go face S'Lienst."

She whinnied in delight and imaged Varn. Tyll laughed. "He's a handsome one. Good choice!" She accompanied him to the building, gave his face a quick goodbye nuzzle, galloped off and translated. Tyll trudged inside now. He delayed the inevitable by entering the nave and enjoying the Fall of Night service.

When the rite ended, Tyll finally headed for the Kephomeh's office. His steps tended to drag. He kept getting distracted and sidetracked. So many people to say hello to, so many things to look at, so many mastigi to feed... he ended up with fifty of the little lizards clinging to him.

Tyll stepped into the Kephi wing and gently shoo'ed his passengers. "The Kephomeh is waiting for you," a novice said and politely ushered Tyll in the correct direction.

"I'm sure he is," said Tyll glumly. He allowed the poor novice to usher him, then paused to nod to a fellow. "S'Pajel, when did you get back?"

"Not long ago. I heard the news that you were recalled," Pajel replied. Tyll's recall had been a secret, but Pajel was a top ranked Kephi and found things out.

Tyll spread his hands. "And here I am. How did your last mission go?" asked Tyll, procrastinating.

"We both know what this is about," Pajel said, brushing aside Tyll's question. "Sun's hells, the novices know what this is about. Look on the night side, you'll have time with your children."

"I just can't abide the idea of sitting around doing nothing," muttered Tyll.

Pajel laughed. "Have you not spent time with your family lately? Sitting around and doing nothing is far from the description of your home!" Pajel and the novice combined forces to herd the recalcitrant Tyll to the Kephomeh's office door.

"Okay, you have a point there," said Tyll after a moment's thought. He sighed and caved in. "Well, here we go."

"And I want you to tell me all about this 'Valer' when you get out," Pajel said.

"Has everyone heard?" asked Tyll in surprise.

"You wound me," Pajel said. "You think I wouldn't find out? But yes, everyone knows."

Tyll shook his head in bemusement and walked into the Kephomeh's office. "You wanted to see me?" he asked.

The Kephomeh had waited patiently. He had all the reports in front of him. He picked each one up rather pointedly before putting it down. That way Tyll could see each of them. All were about his retirement, from different priests, some from the same sect, some from others. The ones from the Therrai were prominent. Tyll had suffered two heart attacks while in Koilatha. There was no way the Kephine could avoid taking the trainer's job now. Tyll studiously ignored the reports.

"S'Tyll, you have always been one of the best," the Kephomeh said.

"I still am one of the best," replied Tyll.

"Always did things in the best way. And this is no exception. Not one but two heart attacks!"

"Anything worth doing once is worth repeating?"

"Was it worth doing?" The Kephomeh waved Liast's report about.

"It wasn't very fun," Tyll admitted.

"Think of the night side," the Kephomeh blithely repeated Pajel's comment unknowingly, "You'll have a lot more time to spend with your children."

Tyll sucked on his lower lip for a moment. "How about this. You spend three nights with the horde and then tell me what you think of that idea."

The Kephomeh laughed. "Is that why S'Avetina's short temper is legendary? Oh no, I raised my children. And survived. Barely." He once again pointedly tapped the reports. "But I have an offer. You don't want to retire. Think of your talents. What else could you do?"

"I could take a court bard position," said Tyll. "In Koilatha, perhaps. Or Katasky."

The Kephomeh blew out his breath. "What part of no field work did you not understand? Here, in Okyro! What can you do where you can use your talents and still see your children...for part of the night..."

"I could teach," Tyll finally said. "Or I could spy on the Ekli. They always bear watching."

The Kephomeh looked skyward. "Oh, if only I could spy on the Ekli. But the punishment load of paperwork when they caught us would be sure to kill you. Let's go with the teaching."

"How many acolytes?" asked Tyll, resigned.

"I promised Ave that I wouldn't overburden you...uhm, not that we talked about this..oh no... I mean, I'm sure she wouldn't want me to overburden you. Two acolytes."

"Just two?" Tyll was annoyed. If he had to train, fine, but let him train. Two? That was a joke. Four was normal.

"Three then. So Ave doesn't fry me...or you, and claim it is good for your heart."

Tyll tapped his fingers on his belt, then nodded. "Very well, three trainees. I don't suppose you have some ready to enter training?"

The Kephomeh picked up three files. "Yes, right here. S'Pajel helped pick them out."

Tyll accepted the files. "If you don't mind, sir, I'll use one of the empty cells to look these over."

"Feel free, feel free." The Kephomeh sighed in relief. Mission accomplished and the formidable mage should be pleased.

Tyll headed out of the office and nodded to Pajel again. He wondered why being around the younger Kephi always made him feel horny. "You were right," he told Pajel.

"You doubted me?" Pajel put a hand over his heart.

"No, I just thought I'd be able to talk him out of it again." Tyll had managed to win the retirement argument in the past.

"Now, come with me. We have much wine to consume and you must debrief me in detail." Pajel's grin was a winning one and Tyll tucked the files under his arm and let Pajel lead him off.

Pajel chose the tavern that he and Tyll often frequented during those all-too-brief times when Tyll was home. Tyll's memories of the place were vaguely pleasant. It was one that had private dining rooms, catering to eclectic tastes and a fanatic desire for privacy. It was the sort of tavern the Kephi liked, because it meant they could remove their masks.

This dining room was tiny, meant for only two or four. Instead of seats, there was a padded bench that encircled two thirds of the table. Tyll nodded in approval, set the files down, and stripped off his mask. "I suppose I no longer have to wear this," he muttered.

Pajel stripped down to his thin silk undershirt and silk pants. "Get more comfortable," he urged.

Tyll agreed with that. "Summer already," he said as the heavy belt was removed. He peeled off his gloves and tunic next, leaving the thin undershirt. Tyll offered his occasional lover a crooked grin. "Tell me about my new trainees. S'Lienst said you picked them?"

"No, no, no." Pajel waggled a finger at him. "Tell me about the Valer first." He scooted close to Tyll, so that their legs touched.

Tyll shivered in delight at the contact. "Yes, the Valer." He told Pajel everything he knew, in the detail of a trained observer. He didn't notice the control spell threading through him, waking up at the touch of its creator, causing him to speak of things that should have been left private.

"Ah, so he turned you down?" Pajel's lips twitched in amusement, a mirror of Rak when he said that comment, but inside he rejoiced.

"He eventually gave in," said Tyll. "I enjoyed bending over for his magnificent cock." His legs spread wide at Pajel's silent suggestion, the laces of his thin pants inexplicably having become undone.

"I imagine no one can resist you for long," Pajel said. "Did he stress your heart too much?" He ran a hand down Tyll's thigh.

"No, he was very careful," admitted Tyll. "He means well, and tries hard, but he's not very experienced, and he's not at all familiar with more sophisticated pleasures. S'Rak's need for pain really disturbed him. But his size, natural dominance, and raw talent make up for a lot. Mostly his size."

Pajel leaned close to Tyll. "Do you miss those sophisticated pleasures?" he whispered.

"I do," murmured Tyll. "Oh, I do."

"And your heart?" Pajel rubbed between those spread legs, further loosening the laces. He reached into Tyll's pants and took the firm shaft into his hand. He pumped it.

"Healed," said Tyll. "Which is why this retirement is so unfair." He moaned in enjoyment of what Pajel was doing and pulled off his undershirt. Tyll's nipple rings were a match for Rak's. They were Pajel's mark of ownership, though his slaves believed them to be their own idea, to enhance their pleasure during foreplay. Only when Pajel was training his slaves did they remember the real reason they wore the rings.

"You won't be going to waste, slave," Pajel consoled as he tugged on the rings. He quickly attached weights and a connecting chain. "Go ask the innkeeper to prepare you, and get us a room."

"Yes, master, that's a good idea," said Tyll. "Thank you, master." His mind muddled from Pajel's control, he didn't think anything of going out into the taproom topless and with his pants unlaced and showing his bulging assets. This was Okyro, so nobody said a word, although there were many smirks and low chuckles. The innkeeper looked him over as he approached. "I need to be prepared," said Tyll, "and I need reserve a room."

The innkeeper tugged on the nipple chain. "Come with me," he commanded. He led Tyll into a bare closet behind the bar. He had Tyll strip down, then bent the man over and chained his wrists to manacles set into the floor. A large woman bustled in with a heavy, sloshing bag with a flexible tube attached to the bottom. She hung the bag on a hook and the innkeeper pushed the tube into Tyll's rectum. He released the clamp on the tube once it was well seated, then stroked Tyll's upturned cheeks. "Good, slave. We'll make you nice and clean for your master and his friends."

Tyll groaned in pain as the contents of the bag emptied into his bowels. After a while, the innkeeper clamped the tube again and pulled it out. He waited, still stroking Tyll's ass, until the slave's whimpers took on a note of real desperation. Then he guided the slave into a squatting position, careful to stay out of the splash zone. Once the liquid stopped flowing, the innkeeper pulled Tyll back up and reinserted the tube. Tyll said, "Please don't."

The innkeeper released the clamp. "I can't send you out uncleansed. We always do this twice, so stop complaining. Do you want me to tell your master that you didn't behave?"

"No, please, I'll behave, I promise." Tyll tried not to groan as his bowels were refilled.

Pleased with his capitulation, the innkeeper stroked Tyll's ass some more. He was looking forward to his turn with the slave. Pajel always shared this one, and the woman when he brought her. Once the second enema was completed, the innkeeper rinsed Tyll's legs to remove any stray splashes, and inserted the horse-hair flogger with the phallus shaped handle. Once the tail was in place, he released the manacles and led Tyll back out to the taproom. He attached a key to the nipple chain, said, "Room five," and swatted Tyll's bare ass to get him moving.

Tyll went back to the private booth, every step making his tail sway, calling attention to his firm, perky rear end. This time, people boldly stroked him as he went by. He returned to Pajel, who showed no sign of impatience, and knelt at his feet. "Room five, master," he said, not looking up.

Pajel stroked Tyll's face one handed. "Are you clean, my slave?" he asked, like he couldn't see the tail.

"Yes, master," replied Tyll.

Pajel stood up. "Let's go." He threw gold on the table.

Tyll immediately headed for the room, leaving his belongings behind. Remembering his previous training now, Tyll stopped in the middle of the room and put his hands behind his neck and spread his legs open for Pajel's inspection.

Pajel stroked Tyll until he could almost see the man's heart beating out of his chest. "Please stop," moaned Tyll when he couldn't take it any longer.

Pajel squeezed his penis, hard. Tyll cried out, bucking under Pajel's hand on his shaft. "You don't order me, slave," Pajel commanded. "On your knees."

Tyll dropped to his knees, looking up at him. "I'm sorry, master," he said.

"Pleasure me, and put every effort into it!" Pajel wanted Tyll sucking hard. That increased the load on a heart. Tyll eagerly took Pajel into his mouth, anxious to prove that he hadn't meant to order his master about. He really did know better. Pajel smiled but was well able to restrain himself until he saw sweat dripping down Tyll's brow. Tyll sucked as hard as he could. He licked Pajel's balls with a will during the brief breaks he had to take.

After nearly half an hour, Pajel permitted himself to climax. Tyll swallowed what he could, and the rest decorated his face and upper chest. He wasn't nearly as good at catching it as Rak was, and Pajel liked it that way.

"Onto the couch," Pajel gestured to the piece of equipment.

Tyll jumped up. "Oh, master, thank you!" he exclaimed. He leaped for the couch.

Pajel tied him tightly, keeping the arms over his head to increase his heart's workload. Then he stroked Tyll, fingering his opening, but not entering. Tyll writhed, moaning. But he didn't beg.

"Slave, you are not asking properly." Pajel struck Tyll's penis with the flat of his palm.

Tyll cried out, "More, master, please!" With a smile, Pajel alternating between slapping Tyll's face and his genitals until both glowed a rosy red color. Tyll was panting in lust. "Please use me, master," he moaned. The fires burned so bad.

Pajel felt his pulse. It was rapid. He pushed into Tyll with no lubrication, feeling the older man tear. He thrust forward, leaning all his weight into it, until he was buried in Tyll to the base of his cock.

Tyll shrieked, but he still pushed back into Pajel. "Thank you, master!" His body reacted to the injury, flushing the older man with adrenaline. Tyll's body was trembling as he worked in counterpoint to Pajel. His breaths came in short gasping bursts.

Pajel came faster than he would have liked, but he had to admit that he rode the old man hard. He wiped himself with Tyll's long hair, tucked himself away, and whispered into Tyll's ear. "I have some friends in need. You want to help my friends, don't you, slave?" He fondled Tyll as he spoke.

Tyll groaned but said, "Yes, master. I want to please you. Please let me help your friends." Pajel cast another burn spell and opened the door. There was a line of waiting men.

Everyone knew that when Pajel reserved room five, he'd be sharing. The customers were eager tonight. It had been months since Pajel had brought in a slave. "I haven't bloodied him yet," Pajel said. "You know the rules. Nothing that nightflames can't cure. Two at a time.Keep him full on both ends."

Male laughter greeted that pronouncement and Tyll was quickly filled. Pajel crossed his arms and leaned against the wall to watch. How wonderful that his slave would be waiting here in Okyro whenever he wished. A third man picked up the horsehair flogger and amused himself by punishing Tyll's cock and balls.

"Hey! No lubrication!" Pajel chastised a newcomer.

The man's eyes widened. "No? Really?" He grinned.

Pajel shook his head. "Who's the largest here? I want to see who can tear my slave the widest!"

Penises were promptly compared. A giant of a man with wild curly hair proved the winner. He showed Pajel his weapon and asked, "May I?"

"Fast! Fast!" Pajel said and the men took up the chant. The giant adjusted Tyll's position, restrapping his limbs to angle the body for maximum penetration. Then he sunk in to the hilt in one smooth motion. The men cheered as blood spurted. The giant set the fast, hard rhythm in time with the chanting.

Tyll cried out, and promptly had another cock thrust down his throat. "Don't let him breathe until giant comes!" Pajel ordered the man who was inside Tyll's mouth.

The man laughed and tilted Tyll's head back, gliding into Tyll's throat and occluding the airway. Tyll choked as seed spurted down his throat. Another cock entered before the previous one could be pulled out. Tyll gagged over the double penetration, but then the spent one was removed.

Giant shouted as he came, spilling his seed deep inside Tyll, who shrieked around the mouthful of cock. The man came and Tyll choked more. Pajel motioned for the man to exit. He didn't want his slave to die. Tyll gasped for air.

A pair of twins stepped up, "Let us double penetrate him." Together, they were wider than the giant.

"I'd like to see that," Pajel said. He wondered about the geometry of that. The twins showed him how it was done. Tyll's noises were beyond amusing.

By now, Tyll was coated with the seed of many men. His thighs were coated with blood. Pajel cast another burn spell as Tyll flagged. Tyll cried out in anguish and renewed need. His chest was heaving, he was dripping with sweat, he was pale... Pajel admired his handiwork.

"Who can beat the twins?" Pajel wondered. "It's not often that I'm shown something new."

Everyone shook their heads. "Can't top that," said the innkeeper. "I'd still like to use him, unless you think he's done in for the night."

"One last one," Pajel said graciously. "There's still tomorrow after all." The other men filed out, chatting about their wonderful time.

The inkeeper thanked him and penetrated. "Ah," he sighed. "Very nice, even stretched wide." The man used Tyll slowly, but with long, deep strokes. He chatted about the weather, the price of grain, and how business was doing with Pajel, who had moved to Tyll's mouth.

Pajel absently checked Tyll's pulse. It was still hammering away. His slave was still pale. That was enough for Pajel to climax. He had taught the old fool. Tyll licked the sweat off his balls. "Thank you, master," he said. Pajel insisted on being thanked every time he gave Tyll his seed, since it was a gift.

The innkeeper climaxed with a grunt. He nodded to Pajel, exited the slave, closed his pants and left. Tyll continued to lick Pajel's cock and balls since the man hadn't told him to stop, or moved away. It was the little touches of humiliation that made slave training so satisfying. Pajel allowed him to do this for ten full minutes, just enjoying the sensation of Tyll's tongue. "That's a good slave," Pajel said. "You may stop now. You need a bath. Even if you are human latrine, you don't have to smell like one."

"Yes, master, thank you, master," panted Tyll. He waited for Pajel to release him. Once he could get up, he slid to the floor and crawled to the bathroom. He couldn't stand or his vision would darken.

Pajel walked along behind him, smirking at the added humiliation, but also concerned that maybe they'd overdone it. He called nightflames and cast them on his slave. The blood and seed were consumed and the flames flared higher. They healed the welts, the bruises, the anal tearing.

Pajel sighed. He would have liked to have left some damage, but it was too risky. But Tyll didn't appear to have been used at all now, so once they were in the bath, and Tyll was washed up, Pajel positioned him on his hands and knees and used him quickly. He had to have the right smell, and there had to be evidence of vanilla sex, before he could take Tyll to the healers, all concerned. But he'd be damned if he'd use the slave in any way that wasn't purely dominating, hence the position.

They walked out together and Pajel stopped confusing Tyll's mind. The memories of what just happened vanished, replaced by a vague recollection of simple consensual sex. "I'm taking you to S'Roan," Pajel said. "Don't even protest!" He was all concerned friend.

12