Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I seem to be slightly short of cash, son," Grant said. "I can cover the cost of the food, but I don't have enough left for a tip. Tell you what, why don't you cop a feel or two instead."

The boy jerked his head up to look at Grant, who nodded at him.

Slowly, shaking, he move to sit beside her and cupped the older woman's breasts.

Daphne was repulsed until his hands actually made contact with her tits. Then that unwanted thrill zapped through her.

He squeezed and pumped her breats a few times, then his hands slowly, so slowly, began sliding down her chest and abdomen. Daphne looked at him in disgust. Spittle was even gathering at the corners of his mouth. And yet, that charge kept rippling through her as his hands moves lower, lower, tantalizingly lower.

Finally, she couldn't stand waiting any longer. She grabbed his hands with hers and pushed them down to her cunt, then gasped as her back stiffened.

"Ohgod!" the boy gasped, squeezing roughly.

Daphne shrieked and clamped her legs together on his hands, then began writhing. The boy began gasping, too, and a few moments later, a stain appeared on his pants.

Daphne was still writhing in ecstasy, and the boy literally could not pull his hands back out from between her thighs. He looked to Grant, but Grant only shrugged.

Finally, Daphne subsided and released her hold on his hands.

"Well, I think that's a more than sufficient tip, lad," Grant said, putting his arm across the delivery boy's shoulders and ushering him to the door.

"You're nothing more than a fucking cunt," David told her.

She didn't care. She was too drained by that orgasm to get worked up over anything.

David unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, walked over toward his mother, and began pumping. A few moments later, he was ejaculating, spurting cum all over her hair, the side of her face, and her shoulder.

"Fell better now?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

"You are such a nasty bitch!" he said, smiling.

Grant called them to the kitchen, and they went, Daphne not bothering with clothes. David stared at her breasts, the way they swayed as she ate her steak. She knew he was doing that, but ignored it.

After dinner, she gathered the plates and began washing the dishes while the two men went in to watch some more of her on tape. They really shouldn't be doing that, she thought. But, somehow, she just couldn't get worked up over it now.

She was almost done when David came back into the kitchen, walked up to her and began groping her ass.

"David, don't."

"Get real, Mom. You let Billy Jackson fucking feel you up until you cum to where he can't even get his hand out from between your thighs, you're cumming so hard. And now you don't want me to paw your ass? Get real."

She turned off the water and turned around. "Davy, I'm your mother. Stop this."

"Mmmmm, I like this view better," he said, commenting on her facing him. He reached down and unsnapped his pants and pulled down his fly.

"Davy, don't." She held her hands in front of her naked body and backed up as he pulled his pants off. "Don't, son."

His prick stood up, tall and hard. He pointed it toward her and followed her until she backed up into a corner.

"No ... don't -- don't put that big old thing in me. Davy, it's so big." She swallowed and repeated hoarsely, "Ohgod, it's so fucking big. And haaarrrd ...."

"I want you to put it in yourself, Mom."

"Daaavvvyy, nooooo ...," she whined.

"I'm just going to stand here. I want you to put it into your own cunt, Mom."

"Nooooo, please," she said, reaching down and taking it into her hands, shivering as she ran them lightly over its hot surface. "Oh, no, don't put this big prick in your mother, it's too hard to resist, baby, oh, please ...." She shut her eyes and pushed her pelvis up to it, then eased forward, inserting the cock in her cunt.

"Oh, Davy, I ... oh, Davy, I ... ohgod, I'm cumming!!!"

Her arms moved up and wrapped tightly around his shoulders and neck, and she pressed her mouth up to his, her tongue pushing into his mouth. Moments later, she was bucking wildly.

"Geez, Mom. Do you get off when your own panties rub your cunt?" She was still writhing, so didn't bother answering. "Grandpa said Caroline had a hair trigger, but you cum at the drop of a hat, you whore."

"Ohgod oh fucking ... oh ... aaaaahhhhhh ...."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Ah, fuck, ah fuck, ah fuck, ah fuck ...."

David waited for her orgasm to finish. Dazedly, she pulled off his still-hard cock and sank to the floor, breathing hard.

"Oh, Davy," she sighed, lightly tracing her middle finger up his calves and thighs. Finally, she looked up at the erection, ready to burst above her. "Oh, you haven't gotten off! Let Mama fix that!"

Grant finally wandered in, knowing full well what was taking so long. He stood in the door way and watched.

"Mmmmmmm," David sighed. "A little more tongue action, Mom."

Moments later, he squirted into her mouth, and she did the same peek-a-boo trick as Caroline had to show that she swallowed it.

"I think we should move this party to the bedroom, folks," Grant suggested.

*************************

Clark Blaine pulled into his driveway at eight-thirty in the morning, exhausted. This was the most hours of overtime he had put in yet. But it was worth it, he told himself as he walked to the front door, unlocked it and entered his house.

He dragged himself up the stairs. Skip the shower bit, he thought -- he was one tired puppy.

He walked into his bedroom and saw his naked wife sandwiched between her father and her son.

"I ... I ... I ...."

Grant woke first. "Clark, welcome home!"

"I ...."

"Honey!" Daphne gasped, yanking the covers up to cover her body. "I --"

"Dad!!!"

"Shit!" Clark muttered tiredly. He looked at Daphne, then at Grant, then at David, then back to Daphne. Cupping his crotch, he moved toward the bathroom. "I gotta go jerk off!" he muttered.

David and Daphne both looked to Grant.

"He's been 'done,'" he informed them.

"'Done,' Daddy? What do you mean, 'done'?"

"He's been treated -- fixed. Just like you, Daffy-Bear."

"You had me 'done', Daddy? What do you mean, 'done'?"

Grant leaned forward to look at David. "You know what I've been saying about women needing their man to tell them what to do?"

"Yes, Grandpa."

"Weeeellll ... that's the way things ought to be."

"You had me 'done', Daddy?"

"Hush, Daffy-Bear, I'm trying to talk to my grandson. Well, David, women's lib and several other things put bad ideas into women's heads. So a corporation of mine began to research a solution. A few years ago, they perfected it. It's a treatment that instills certain concepts into the subject's mind."

"Instills concepts, Grandpa?"

"Think of it as a training session, David, where they learn what you tell them to learn and can't refuse."

"Wow."

"You had me 'done', Daddy?"

"Yes, Daffy-Bear, you have such a hot fucking little ass that I couldn't resist poking it."

Daphne giggled, remembering that he literally *did* poke her hot little ass last night. Or was it early this morning? Never mind.

"So you treated Mom? And Caroline and Sarah?"

"Weren't they fun? And I also had your dad treated, too. Otherwise it would be hard poking your Mom."

"Wow ...."

"Now that I've retired, you'll eventually be inheriting my empire, including the magic corporation. Think you can handle it, Grandson?"

"Grandpa! Yes! I can think of a list of bitchin little fillies that need to be treated right off the top of my head!"

Grant smiled. "That's my lad!"

"Don't forget your old Mama!" Daphne said, nudging her son.

"Oh, Mom. Get on your knees and suck Grandpa's cock. I want to try out your asshole!"

"Oh, Davy, I love you," she said, wiggling her ass as she moved to comply.

1...345678