Retreat and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious."

"I don't know, stuff."

"Women?"

"Women," Elise repeated as though she never heard the word before, "Why would I think about women while I do that?"

"I have."

"You did, when?"

"Earlier today."

"Did you think about Connie?"

"No."

"Well, who?"

"That's not important."

Elise thought about what her friend just admitted. "I've thought about women before." She said looking up at the top of the tent.

Amber was shocked at what she just heard. "But we're not lesbians."

"I know, but I love the idea of being naked with another woman soft hands, soft bodies, pressing together. Feeling a girl's soft breasts in my hands and tasting them in my mouth. I'd love for a woman to do the same to me, it's so sexy to see two women with their sexy curves just laying together and pleasing each other just adds to it."

Elise couldn't believe how forthcoming she was about this fantasy, she was a good Christian woman, as was Amber, but amber admitting to having the same fantasy. Maybe this was that sisterhood that the other women kept talking about, sisters discuss these things right? Maybe not flesh and blood sisters, but figurative sisters.

Amber looked at Elise and agreed with her, she thought about holding Elise's smaller body in her arms, feeling her back as Elise felt hers. They would kiss in there embrace. Amber couldn't believe where her thoughts were going.

"So what happened in the sex scene in your book?" Amber asked to change the subject.

"Well, promise you won't think less of me."

"I promise."

"The woman was found by the police and given back to her father. She was in a dressing room at the church, tears dripping from her eyes as she saw herself in the mirror. A sound caught her attention and it was a man in a mask. She panicked a bit as he went digging through her things, finding few things as her family was so poor. He looked at her and jumped on top of her. She tried to fight him off as he ripped at her white gown to see her soft bosoms, he was successful. He smiled at her and she knew it was the thief, so she stopped fighting as he sucked on her nipples. He cut the string of her bloomers and slid them off of her. She spread her legs for him as he undid his belt and looked at the woman in white. His manhood jumped out and he rubbed it against her, slowly pushing it in to her, feeling the resistance of her maidenhead. Feeling the elasticity of it until he pushed in with a huge thrust, some blood fell from her opening and onto her white dress. Once they were done, He got dressed and left the church. She ran crying down the isle, her hands covering her body, but the blood gave it away that she wasn't pure and the wedding was called off."

"So rape, was what caused you to masturbate last night?"

"You would have had to read the whole story to know that it was love, he did it so that she could keep her honor and that the wedding would be called off. But the thought of being that woman, or being a fly on the wall for that moment was what did it for me."

"Well, I wish my fantasies were exciting like that, but my problem is that my fantasies aren't tangible."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I like to think about a man that I have only seen, never talked to or touched and then I try to imagine what kind of man he would be to me, what he'd do, how his hands would feel. I'm just left alone as my mind tries to grasp at these things, it takes me so much out of the moment and I feel like I'm just alone touching myself."

"We're all alone touching ourselves, that's the honest fact. But I feel the love these characters have and I love being a part of that or a witness to that moment when they come together. When I think about being with a woman, it's a woman I feel that loves me and I her, and she just wants to make love to me the way a man would a woman, but since she's a woman she has to use her hands."

"The fantasy I had today was with a woman I feel loves me and that I love."

They turned off the lantern light and faced the wall to go to sleep. Both girls couldn't sleep that well with the big day they just had, they had overcome their fear of how others view their bodies and they even discussed sexual things with each other and it seemed so natural to them. Like a conversation they imagined having for months finally unfolding, maybe older women didn't have conversations like this with friends, but they were both teenagers and their teenagers had those kinds of thoughts and feelings brewing in them, it was good to finally talk about it instead of keeping it a secret.

Amber was thinking about Elise's arms wrapped around her, feeling her small breasts on her smooth back, Elise's plump lips kissing the back of her neck. Her legs touching hers, and Elise's pubes against Amber's round ass. She thought about Elise's left hand traveling up her belly and feeling her bra covered breast. Amber's hand duplicated the actions of the Elise in her fantasy.

"You know Babe, you don't need to sleep with these things on, I find your whole body beautiful." Her fantasy Elise whispered.

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm so glad you do." She whispered back.

Amber sat up in her sleeping bag and reached around her back.

"Amber, what are you doing?" Elise asked.

"I just wanted to take off my bra."

Elise turned on the light, "I've never known you to sleep with out one on, you said it hurt your back when you did."

Amber rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the light. "I just want to try and sleep like you do."

"Well, I don't get back pain."

"I don't see why I should have to explain my actions to you."

"Just curious, you know given our last conversation that you might be touching."

"What if I was?"

"I'd join you."

Amber was appalled. Her jaw hung open as Elise said those words. "Elise, that would be weird."

"What's weird about it, I do it, my mom does it and I believe my sister probably does it too. Why wouldn't we follow our urges and just happen to be in the same tent."

"I don't mind if you do it, and that probably most women do, but knowing that you're doing it right next to me, might throw me off or take me out of the mood."

"Well, pretend I'm not here and by the time we're both into it, we might not even care."

"Okay," Amber sighed, "I'll try." She reached up and undid her bra to remove it, she pulled one arm inside her shirt and then removed the cups from her breasts, they dropped a little with the restraint gone, and then off of her other arm.

She rested her red head down on the pillow and laid on her back and closed her eyes and went back to her fantasy of the woman she loved. She really did love Elise and trusts her a lot. If Elise was a man, Amber would have loved to date him.

She ran her right hand up her shirt and felt her soft round breast, her index finger flicking over her pink erect nipple, a moan escapes her. Her left hand traveled down into her sleeping bag and she rubbed over her mound.

"Mmmmm, Amber, unzip your bag so you can get your hand between your thighs." Elise requested.

Amber stopped. "I don't want to penetrate myself, I want my husband to see I'm pure, I just need to rub my clitoris to orgasm."

"The maidenhead, really Amber," Elise said. "That's just an old fashioned thing to tell purity. I know there are many women who lost theirs just by using tampons or working out and stretching. I bet that if you did use your fingers to enter yourself you'd find you lost yours too."

"Well, I'm not, just to be safe you know."

"Did I spoil it?"

"Yeah, it's ok though." Amber took off her shirt allowing her friend to see her breasts.

"Amber, your breasts are so perfect."

"I like them too." She said looking down at them.

Elise sat up in bed and pulled her tank top off over her head, exposing her torso. "What do you think of my breasts?"

Amber had seen them before in the fog of the shower room, but seeing them here in the bright tent she liked them even more. "I love your breasts Elise."

Elise looked down at her dark brown nipples and pinched and pulled at them, making them grow to match Amber's erect nips.

Elise unzipped her sleeping bag and her leg stuck out of the side. She laid back down and kept running her fingers over her erect nipples, her mouth opened as she began to breathe deeper. She lifted the top of her sleeping bag up so that Amber could see her bare stomach and her panties, and smooth leg. Elise moved her right hand down from her breast and down to her bare belly.

Amber watched as Elise's hand traveled down, she watched her dark skinned chest rise and fall as she became more aroused at her own touch. She wished her hands were touching Elise the same way, she wanted her to bring this lovely woman to an orgasm, but she didn't want to frighten her by touching her or even looking at her for too long. Amber laid back down to take care of her own arousal.

Amber ran her hands over the curve of her breasts feeling them flick over her erect pink nipples. She watched as Elise rubbed over her crotch, the scent of her arousal slowly began to fill the tent, Amber could smell it when her deep breathes took on more of the surrounding air. She has never smelled another woman's arousal besides her own and that was only when she got curious and tasted her fingers after playing with her pussy. Amber felt down around her belly, it felt so sensitive to her touch as she got closer to her sex.

Elise reached down and pulled her panties to the side, allowing her puffy lips to feel the summer air. She softly stroked them and felt the wetness build up in them before reaching down and pulling out her plastic toy. She turned it on and then lowered her left hand to move her panties back to the side and her right hand slid the toy into her. Her hips rose off the ground and a loud moan escaped her small body.

Amber slid her hand into her panties and played with her red curly pubic hair, moaning as she was arousing her slit. She parted her legs as much as she could in the sleeping bag and moved her index finger over her erect clit. She pressed it against her self and rubbed it around in circles, listening to the rhythmic buzzing radiating from between Elise's thighs.

"Oh, Amber, I'm gonna orgasm." Elise cried out as she felt her pussy begin to pulsate around the invading toy.

"Oh, don't stop Elise, I wanna hear you, I want to know that you're enjoying yourself just as much as I am."

Both girls continued to play with one of their nipples while pleasing their pussies. Amber watched Elise as her climax came over her. Watching as her small form writhed around on her sleeping bag. Her hips thrusting against the summer air. Her hand left her tit to attend to other sensitive areas like her firm shoulder and flat belly as she came down from her orgasm.

Elise kept moving the toy in and out between her engorged lips as she watched Amber. Amber's hand worked and rubbed around her puffy lips, going fast sometimes, and slow at others. Her hand explored the whole globe of her breast. Amber's legs were fighting the restraint of the bag as they wanted to get more of her hand to touch her delicate folds. Elise like watching Amber's legs thrash around as she knew her friend was going to cum soon. Amber felt her toes flexing curling in and out inside the bag.. Wetness building up and trickling from her aroused opening, down the crack of her ass to the cotton panties bellow.

Amber made no announcement of it, it just came over her as her body shook, stuttered moans came out of her mouth as her body started to relax from the orgasm.

"Oh, Amber, that was beautiful, I never witnessed another woman climax."

"Yours was an art form, Elise you have such a nicely contoured body I hope that some lucky man gets to enjoy it as much as you do."

"I hope the same thing for you Amber." Said Elise as she pulled the shining toy out from her loins.

Amber put her bra back on and put her shirt back on over that before turning towards the wall to sleep.

Elise didn't care, she loved the feeling of the warm air on her sensitive sweat covered skin, especially over her sensitive breasts. She turned off the light and both young women fell asleep in pure bliss.

The rising sun's light hit their tent Elise woke up and put her bra back on as well as her t-shirt. Amber awoke, but the two of them never said a word to each other as they got up and dressed for their breakfast. When they got to the mess hall, part of them wanted to be together, another part just wanted to be at another table.

"Girls, over here." called Connie.

They sat down at the table together after all, but mostly concentrated on eating.

"What's wrong you two, have a fight?"

"Not really." Said Elise.

"But you two are acting so different. I'd hate to see something like this so late in the week and I thought you were so close to achieving a great understanding of why this place is so great to us women. You two should go on a hike today, just spend some time with one another. I'm sure you're going to find out what's causing this rift between you two."

"You think we can do that Amber?" Elise asked.

"I don't see why not, I think what we really need is some time alone and just talk things through."

Connie smiled, and as the two girls finish breakfast they get up and hug before cleaning their place at the table and walking out together.

They got to their tent and put on some tennis shoes in order to begin their hike up the hill to the top. They walked by the shore line of the lake and saw as some women were swimming and tanning. They said "hello" to them, but they mostly just wanted to get out of earshot of the other campers.

Once they were into another part of the surrounding trees and saw no one around, Amber decided to speak.

"Last night was weird."

"What was weird about it?" Elise asked.

"Being topless with you and us watching each other as we pleasured each other."

"I liked it, seeing you're belly and beautiful breasts really made my experience better than just some weird fantasy that I've never experienced myself. I'm sorry you don't agree with me, but that's just how I feel."

"Well, I thought you were beautiful too last night, but I don't like women like that."

"I'm not expecting you to, at home I hear my mom pleasuring herself through our paper thin walls, I just see it as a thing women do to release their desires, to give in to their urges. We don't need a man to do this for us, and we're better for it. No diseases, no abandonment issues, no baby or baby scares. We get what we want and go to sleep. With you there by my side was no different to me than if we did it in our separate rooms, but seeing you assured me that what I was doing was normal and I hoped that seeing me did something like that for you to."

"I hoped that it was normal, I never knew anyone did it, it's just not something we talk about. But seeing you two nights ago let me know that I wasn't alone, at least one other person knew of this pleasurable existence."

"I have a confession."

Thousands of things went through Amber's mind as she heard her friend say those words. But she wasn't prepared for what she said.

"I'm curious about how your body feels."

"What do you mean?"

"I thought about it a lot when I first started to think about another woman, you've always seemed so soft and warm to me, and then I started to think about how you'd look naked and feel next to me, like a big loving pillow. How soft you'd feel if I touched your butt or breasts. I'm sorry if my being honest is pushing you away, but I feel that if I don't say it now, I'll never say it at all. With college coming up maybe we'll never see each other again and you won't know that I think we could have something special."

"Elise, I'm not a lesbian. Just because I never really had a boyfriend it's only because they chased girls that just wanted sex, or were too popular to date me, or went after girls that they could never obtain."

Elise walked in front of her friend and looked her in the eyes. "You are a special woman, you have a lot of love to give to a special man, I wish I could be lucky enough to receive that love."

"Elise, you're not a lesbian either."

"I'm coming to terms with the fact that I might be. When I first started to fantasize, it was men all the time, but then I started to think about women and I felt the love that a woman could offer. I man has never shown me love and my mind couldn't think of what a man's love would feel like, what his hands would feel like on my hands, shoulders, feet. So how am I supposed to know what a man's hands feel like on my more private parts. I know how my hand, a woman's hand feels and it just feels right."

"Maybe when you find that right guy, things will feel different."

"You think about women too, so what are you."

"I'm curious about women, how soft they would feel and you know just being a friend helping another friend release their sexual frustrations, with really no strings attached because they are both women."

"But what if there were feelings involved, like my love for you?"

"I wish you'd stop saying that."

"What?"

"'Love', we're friends, nothing more."

"Friends can't love each other?"

"Yes they can, and I love you as a friend."

Elise continued walking a head of Amber. She was mad at herself for being so honest with her friend and not getting the answer she expected or dreamed about.

She kept her head facing forward as she asked her next question. "Have you ever fantasized about me?" Elise asked the girl behind her.

Amber didn't know what to say, but as her friend was just being so honest with her she decided to be honest back. "Yes, I have."

Elise stopped in her tracks, and turned around. "How was it?"

"It was good, just two good friends helping each other explore, and you have been more tangible than any guy so it was very easy to see in my mind as I touched myself."

"I hope you don't mind me saying that I wish that could be a reality. I could be a good lover to you, if you'd let me and I don't see anything wrong with a little female exploration, it's the only way we'll learn how to be good lovers for the men in our lives because we don't have to deal with the lying, just to get in our pants or just the one night stands. Amber, I'm here for you, always have always will and I can tell you that and I mean that. I think I've already proven it to you."

"You have Elise, just let me think about what we've just shared a bit, ok."

They continued their hike in silence, all the way to the top of the rock covered hills. They could see the lake and the small dots that were women swimming around in it. The girls took in the view as they sat on a rock. Amber reached over and took Elise's hand in hers. Elise looked at her in surprise, as Amber closed her eyes and slowly moved her head towards Elise and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She slowly pulled back.

"You do have soft lips, just as I thought you would."

"You do too." Elise moved in and kissed her lips longer than Amber had done before. She felt Ambers breath on her dark skinned cheek, and she knew Amber felt hers.

This was so much more than any fantasy could have given them. Elise repositioned her mouth around Amber's. She felt the passion from the kiss start at her lips and send tremors though her whole body. She moved her left hand to touch Amber's shoulder and work down her arm.

Amber parted her lips to touch her tongue to her friend's mouth, and she felt as Elise's curious tongue made the same movement. Her mouth was so soft, and tasted so cool. As she felt her friend touch her arm, she felt more connected to her and felt that love that she had to show. Her breathing deepened as she started to become aroused by the kiss, but for now all they had was this long deep passionate kiss. She moved her hand to behind Elise's head and ran her fingers though her dark curly hair, it felt so different in comparison to her own.

tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers