Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

Karen still hadn't answered the question, so I reached down and ran my hand smoothly along the inside of her leg until my fingers reached and lightly stroked her pussy. I reversed direction and my hand drifted down to her knee and, with a bit of light outward pressure, I encouraged her legs to move further apart.

"What are you doing to me," whispered Karen.

"It's alright," I murmured. "I'm just preparing you for my eventual entry. You're still excited from earlier so you'll find a few touches will get you ready."

"But I haven't said yes," came the whispered protest.

"But you haven't said no, either," I gently reminded her. "Take your time and think about it. I won't take you til you agree. I'll just touch you lightly to keep you interested."

My hand resumed my earlier playing with her pussy, and having felt it once her body moved naturally to accept it. It wasn't long until her bottom was moving up and down in a gentle rhythm, pressing her pussy against my touch and seeking more.

My hands moved onto her hips, gripped and gently lifted, encouraging Karen to lift her bottom higher. A bit of gentle guidance and she was kneeling, legs spread was wide as the couch would allow and her head resting on her arms.

Now I was kneeling behind her, continuing to stroke back and for the along her pussy, scratching lightly along her slit, which flowered slightly to encourage me to enter.

I stood for a moment, holding Karen's pussy cupped in one hand, while I undid my belt and dropped my trousers. Back to a kneeling position I let my cock drag back and forth across her lips, gently probing her slit with the head. Karen's head was now pressing deeply into the couch while her bottom held itself high. She was willing, even wanting, to let me take her, just unwilling to say yes.

I moved off the couch and knelt next to it. Karen turned her head slightly to look at me, her eyes slightly glazed with need.

"What?" she asked. "Why have you stopped?"

"I'm still waiting for you to say yes, remember?" I said, gently smiling.

I reached over and lifted Karen off the couch, held her in my arms for a moment and then lowered her onto the carpet. I do like a rich, soft, shagpile carpet. I reached down with one foot and snagged her ankle, drawing it to the side. With her legs nicely spread I moved between them, leaning forward so that my erection was hovering slightly above Karen's pussy, threatening but not touching.

Karen stared down to where our bodies were not, quite, touching. She reached down and her hand settled lightly on my erection, before taking a firmer hold and squeezing it. (I nearly came on the spot at that point. It was very disconcerting.)

Now she looked back at me, pleading. "Yes, please, now!" she gasped, trying to pull my staff into her.

I reached for her and gently eased her lips apart, before permitting her to drag my cock down and in. Releasing her lips they sprang closed, clasping my erection in their heated embrace. Karen let go and sank back, sighing with relief, now that the journey had at last commenced.

I let myself sink slowly until I was touching her treasure, then I hovered above her, holding myself in place as she twisted gently, coaxing me to come deeper. Knowing that the full penetration might hurt, I reached for Karen's breasts and gave them a sudden hard squeeze at the same time as I dropped heavily onto her, letting my cock plunge through her delicate barrier and slide smoothly into her vagina.

Karen gave a sharp scream, half pleasure and half pain, and then lay there gasping as I slid fully into her and lay on her, holding her impaled. She looked at me, waiting, knowing there was more but not sure what to do.

I pressed down and relaxed, and the same again. Karen blinked and copied what I'd just done, pressing hard against me and then relaxing. I laughed gently at her expression of interest, and she smiled tentatively back, and then laughed as I again pressed down and relaxed.

Joyfully now, Karen was pressing to meet me, relishing the movement deep within her and eager to encourage it to do its best. I knew this first time wasn't going to last long for either of us. Her body was still highly sensitive from the earlier orgasm I'd given her, while I was just on the boil from waiting so long before plunging home.

We were thrusting hard against each other, it would be just a case of who came first and how soon. I think it was me, but Karen was so close behind it didn't really matter. We lay sprawled on the floor after, gasping and laughing.

"So," said Karen, "are there any other little problems of mine you think you can resolve."

"Just one," I observed. "You need to learn to last longer. We can work on that tomorrow."

Karen giggled. "I think you came first," she said. "You'll have to learn to last longer to make sure that you can satisfy me. That's what we'd better work on.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers
12