Retribution Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a rule about anal sex, if you want to fuck ass you have to like shit; Bill likes shit, and he especially likes to see Toni’s shit leak out around his cock when he fucks her ass. Every time he pushes his cock deep into her rectum a squish of runny shit slides out the gap between her sphincter lining and his cock. In and out he pounds until at last Toni moans, and shudders with pleasure. Shortly there after Bill also shudders, then pounds with intense single strokes before he adds one more type of liquid to Toni’s ass; his sperm-laden seminal fluid. When the fuck is over, and Bill withdraws his rapidly shrinking cock he proudly observes two final scenes; Toni turning to lick his cock clean, and the massive expulsion of Toni’s shit and his piss from his daughter’s ass.

The sun is shining brightly, and Roger, after taking a morning leak, crawls back into bed and looks lovingly at Maddy. He is more than ready to fulfill his promise from last night if that is still what Maddy wants. Roger watches her, and from his perspective what seems to be madding slowness, Maddy emerges from her sleep. “Morning Roger. I love you so much. You will never know the depth of my feelings for you Baby. Let me pee then we have to talk.” She moves quickly to the bathroom; Roger watches the sensuous sway of her hips on the outward trip and the bounce of her breasts and nipples on the return.

“Roger, the answer to the question hanging off your face is I’ve simply decided it’s time. I can’t explain why after two decades I now want to be your wife. Just accept that I love you, and now is the time. One other thing; do you think you can get it up again? My pussy didn’t get any last night.”

There was a challenge to manhood if I have ever heard one. “Can I get it up again? Is the Pope catholic? Is a rabbi Jewish? Does a bear that lives in the woods shit in the woods? Just put your poor deprived pussy here on my face and watch the magic as “Mighty Cock” begins to rise.“ Maddy straddles my face, and as her juices begin to flow past my nose and across my lips the erection she was in search of begins to appear.

“My O my, you do have another one in you. ….At least for show, but can it perform?” Maddy moves her cunt off my face, down my torso, and quickly sheathes my manly sword in the dripping wet folds of her womanly scabbard. She engulfs me, and the lifting of my hips to stab into her, makes it seem similar to a knife as it passes through soft butter. She moans with delight. I moan with delight. Then we begin the mutual movements that rub our sexual members together once again taking us on that road to physical heaven; in other words we fuck, cum hard, and then bask in a post-coital glow. With a jarring jolt the radio alarm clock sounds.

“Damn, Roger!” Maddy screams as she jumps into her clothes, and heads toward the door. “I’ve gotta run to make it to my first meeting. Don’t even have time to shower. Oh well, everybody will know what I was up to last night; hope it makes them jealous. If I get some time this afternoon I’ll start looking into the Bushman situation. Oh, Roger, I’ve got another surprise for you tonight; meet me at my place for dinner at 7. Love you. Bye.”

Roger didn’t hold out much hope of being able to get his hands on Bushman’s itinerary for April 15, 2000, and even if he did obtain a copy he doubted if it would be correct. If the mere mention of the date shook the man that much he would certainly remove any pointers. Roger placed a call to Bushman’s public office; “Good morning, Bushman Ministry’s, how may I help you?”

“Hello, my name is Roger James, I’m a doctoral candidate at George Mason University, and I’m hoping you can help me with some research.” Roger presented his ploy about the national and international impact of evangelists such as Bushman, Billy Graham, and others. “What I’m hoping to obtain from Rev. Bushman is a complete set of daily itineraries for the years 1998 thru 2001. Is it possible to obtain those?”

“Mr. James, since we are a private organization we are not obliged to provide that kind of information, and normally we do not. However, in view of your research position if you will leave me a contact number, I will ask Rev. Bushman for his permission.”

The ball was rolling. At worst, Bushman would say no. At best, everything would fall into Roger’s hands like manna from heaven. The questions now were what other means of obtaining the information was available if Bushman did say no, and what to do with the information if he ever got it.

12