Return to Sessia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers

Next there were photos. One of the OSI bureaucrats took out at camera and had me stand with my back against the wall so she could get photos of my re-enslavement for the official OSI records.

"Stand at attention, please," the bureaucrat said as she pointed the camera at me. Since I'd been a slave in Sessia before, I knew that standing at attention meant standing with my legs far apart, my hands behind my neck, my elbows back, my spine straight, my tummy sucked in, my chin up and my breasts thrust out.

She took a photo of me stranding in that extremely open and vulnerable position and then she told me to turn to the left. I obeyed her orders, and then she took another photo of me standing in profile.

Of course she then ordered me to turn to the right and she took another photo of me in profile, getting me from the other side.

Now, that I was properly processed, Gretchen was allowed into the restricted area and the TV crews and newspaper reporters got tons of photos and video footage as Gretchen placed one hand on my jaw and guided my face towards hers so that she could kiss me on the mouth.

It was a good kiss, but then Gretchen directed me to place my hands behind my back, as if they were tied in a box-tie. She said it would make me look more submissive and slave-like for the cameras.

I obediently locked my arms behind my back, thrusting my breasts up in the process. The photographers went nuts and started snapping multiple photos even before Gretchen began her second kiss.

The second kiss lasted much longer and was far more passionate. Gretchen thrust her succulent tongue into my mouth and explored my tongue with hers. I moaned into her mouth as the kiss lingered and I felt tingles spread from my tongue and throughout most of my feverish, naked body.

By the time we broke from the kiss, dozens of people in the airport were applauding.

Gretchen then put her arm around me and led me naked out of the restricted area. When the two of us joined back up with Victoria, Gretchen gave Victoria a fairly smug smile and asked, "How was that for projecting the proper image?"

Victoria grudgingly conceded that Gretchen had a talent for performing and getting the appropriate response from the crowds, however I could barely hear her words as people kept coming up to Gretchen and me and giving us compliments.

"I don't normally say this to women," a slender British lady in blue denim confided in me as she casually placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a provocative smile, "but you are sex on legs."

I was still nervous and embarrassed, mostly because I was stark naked in front of so many strangers, however as the tourists and the locals came up to me and showered me with compliments about my physical appearance my embarrassment faded somewhat. I mean...it was still challenging to be naked amongst all these people dressed in their nice outfits, but hearing so many favorable comments actually boosted my confidence and lowered my level of fear and embarrassment down to a manageable level.

Victoria gripped me by my left arm and Gretchen gripped me by my right arm as we exited the airport. And some young man (I never saw him before) fetched our luggage from the baggage terminal and followed the three of us towards the exit. Even if I wasn't a slave, and were free to speak, it would have been difficult to ask Gretchen or Victoria any questions, as I remained the center of attention, with a variety of clothed strangers coming up to me and attempting to chat me up, most of them I am sure were motivated by the desire for a close up view of my naked body, which was constantly on display.

Every inch of my body, including my firm, tight ass, my clean-shaven pussy and my firm breasts with their erect pink nipples were available to anyone that looked, and damn near everybody was looking! The guys mostly just stared as if they were in a hypnotic trance, while many of the women seemed intent on analyzing my physical attributes and looking for some small flaw or shortcoming which they could criticize.

Was I too pale? Was I too skinny? Did I wear too much makeup? Did my lack of pubic hair make me look like a slut? Did my erect nipples and swollen public lips make me look like a slut?

I caught snatches of conversation as the women in the crowd chatted amongst themselves, totally indifferent to the fact that I would likely overhear them. One said to her friend, "Did you see the way that slag squirmed when they snapped on the latex gloves and poked around in her quim? The tart was really up for it!" Another woman complained that I had "an ass like a fourteen-year old boy."

I began to feel degraded by the way the women openly made disparaging remarks about my naked body, but then I heard another woman loudly reply, "She has an ass like a dancer! You're just jealous because she has a tiny ass, and your ass is the size of Cardiff!"

And then my spirits were further buoyed when one woman confided to her friend, that her "knickers got soaking wet just watching, when they forced her to get undressed." And as we stepped outside, I heard another woman's voice say, "If I had a body like that, I'd bloody well never hide it under clothes."

And when we were at the curb and Gretchen signaled for a cab to pick us up, three cabs all tried to pull to the curb simultaneously.

This was followed by much swearing and honking of horns. Apparently having an attractive, naked slave-girl in your cab is some sort of prized opportunity. All of the cabbies wanted me in their cab and nobody wanted to concede their naked prize to the competition.

Victoria found this amusing. Even Gretchen smiled a little bit at this. And the cameramen from the TV news stations caught it all on film.

Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers