Return to Sessia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To add to my embarrassment and discomfort Gretchenaccidentallyspilled ice-water on my naked breasts a couple of times. The freezing cold water caused my nipples to become even harder and more erect; it also gave Gretchen an excuse to paw at my breasts in public as she wiped the moisture off my breasts with her napkin.

"Oh, that must be so cold on your naked skin." Gretchen said, fussing over me as she wiped the ice-cold water off of my breasts and tender, erect nipples.

Of course everybody stared, men, women, kitchen-staff, waiters, waitresses, the hostess and all of the patrons.

Gretchen pretended not to notice, but I squirmed in my seat the whole time, partially because of the embarrassment of feeling three-dozen eyes ogling my naked body, partially because Gretchen kept spilling icy cold water on my hot naked skin and partially because my poor bottom was sore and sensitive after all the spankings I'd had so far today.

When it came time to pay the bill, the waitress turned to me and said, "You have such a beautiful figure, Miss. I wish I looked half as nice as you."

Actually the waitress looked better than she gave herself credit for. She was a petite girl with a pretty face, pouty lips, a slender waist and a flat tummy. Maybe she was just complimenting me in order to get a larger tip from Gretchen.

"If you're really enchanted by her beauty," Gretchen said as she signed for the bill, "You can come up to her room tonight and have sex with her."

Gretchen wrote down our room number at the Hotel Castello so it would be easy to find me. She also wrote down her cell phone number in case the girl had any questions.

"Seriously?" the waitress asked, smiling and blushing at the same time. "She'd really do that for me?"
The girl was breathing hard and grinning ear to ear, as if she'd just won the lottery.

"If she decides to fight the inevitable," Gretchen said, "I'll whip her until she changes her mind."

"You wouldn't really do that to her, would you?" The waitress seemed to be totally innocent. She lived in a country where slavery was legal, but she didn't seem to understand how masters and mistresses treated their slaves.

"Diane, why don't you answer that question for the dear girl?"

I looked up at the face of the enthusiastic girl. She had the same sort of look of adoration as Lexi had when she looked at me.

"If I refused to obey an order Gretchen would really whip me. But it's not going to become an issue. I'd be happy to kneel between your legs and do whatever it takes to make you happy sexually. I've done it for other women. I'll happily do it for you."

The smile on her face seemed to light up the entire room.

* * * * * * * * * *

Once again I ended up at the Punishment Park. I thought I had been quite well behaved so it seemed rather unfair to me that I was brought back to this place of whips and pain and humiliation.

This time I was tied spread-eagled on the ground. My wrists and ankles were tied to stainless-steel rings and there was some sort of protrusion underneath my hips that forced me to arch my back and make my breasts and loins more prominent. I was stretched wide open with my feet so wide apart that I felt as if I could be split apart. When the park employee checked the knots and cords I couldn't move at all.

"Now don't you go anywhere, cutie" the park employee said, smiling down at my helpless, nude body. "I'll be right back."

My thought was she was probably going to fetch a whip or some painful metal clamps. Just leaving me spread-eagle and helpless was not in keeping with the other punishments I had experienced at the park so far. I groaned in trepidation of whatever unpleasant fate was going to befall me.

When the park employee came back, she was accompanied by a free woman and a naked slave-girl. I eventually recognized the slave girl as she one who had eaten my pussy the day before.

"This is Heather," the park employee informed me, as she laid a hand on the slave-girl's naked shoulder. "And this is her owner, Tracy."

Gretchen came to stand behind Tracy and Heather and added, "Since the press is following you everywhere you go, we thought we'd give them something worth seeing. Two naked slave-girls engaging in lesbian sex should be worthy of their attention, don't you think?"

My breasts and pubic lips were still somewhat sore from being whipped yesterday, but nobody seemed to care. Heather got down on her knees and knelt between my wide spread legs. Then two of her fingers were inside me, causing me to moan and making my pussy throb with renewed intensity.

"There you are, Darling" said Gretchen said with a smile. "You're beautiful, you're helplessly bound and you're naked and the European media is going to watch and see how many orgasms this slave-girl can provide you."

I could only raise my head a bit, but I was able to spy a few or the members of the Sessian media with their cameras set up, ready to immortalize my humiliation forever.

Gretchen, Tracy, Victoria and the park employee all stood back so that the photographers and cameramen had a better view of my nude body and the naked slave-girl who was stimulating my erotic zones. She had started by fingering my pussy, but almost instantly changed position and began to kiss, bite and suck on my nipples.

I had desperately wanted an orgasm for a long time, but I was I felt shamed and mortified that my orgasm would be seen by dozens of reporters and photojournalists. What must they think of me, seeing me like this?

While Gretchen watched me gasp and twitch as Heather brought me close to orgasm, she deepened my humiliation by saying, "This is wonderful fun, darling. How many girls are lucky enough to share their orgasms with all of Europe?"

I was tempted to make some smart-ass remark in response to that, but slaves usually get punished for smart-ass remarks and I was already naked and bound in a punishment park. Then Gretchen had the temerity to add, "I intend to watch your orgasms, Diane. You mustn't try and hold them back. I want the people of Europe to enjoy them all. You're such a lucky girl."

Heather kept changing the focus of her interest. First she would focus on stimulating my nipples, and then she would proceed to lick at the exposed sex between my widespread thighs. When my nipples were swollen, erect, aching and covered with her saliva, she crawled between my legs and began licking at my swollen labia and making me moan and pant some more.

Heather's tongue and lips were quite skilled. It didn't matter if she was focused on my nipples or my vagina. Either way, her mouth had a strong effect on me. Even with the humiliation of scores of strangers watching me, I soon found myself panting and heaving against the ropes. I looked up at the naked slave-girl, but she was too absorbed in her task to notice the pleading look in my eyes. She just kept happily licking and occasionally would, without warning, bite one of my nipples, making me yelp. I held my tongue and refused to complain about this humiliating treatment, but I knew that an extremely shaming orgasm was inevitable. I couldn't move and Heather's tongue worked away on my naked body with unrelenting vigor. Gretchen's eyes were bright as she looked down on me and the other naked slave-girl.

The first orgasm, when it came, felt like the detonation of a nuclear bomb, with my clitoris at ground zero. Wave after wave of powerful sensation radiated outward from my clit and spread though my entire naked body making me scream and thrash painfully against the bonds on my wrists and ankles. When it was all over, I was sweating, panting, exhausted and ashamed.

But even though I was utterly humiliated and had tears on my face after having a loud, panting orgasm in front of Victoria, several park employees, park patrons and dozens of members of the European press, Gretchen wasn't done with me yet. I saw one photojournalist move in closer as Heather began to lick at my sex again. Almost immediately I began to pant and grunt and sweat again as a second orgasm built up inside of me. I was helpless to do anything to stop it. Heather stayed there between my widespread legs, attending to my shaved sex and eventually I panted and grunted my way to another explosion of female nerve endings.

After it was over, a female park employee organized a line of people to come and get a good look at my naked, helpless body. Each person got about five seconds to ogle my nudity up close before they we forced to allow the person in line behind them to get a look.

Most of the people in line were free women wearing fashionable clothes; however there were a few naked slave girls as well. I few of them winked or blew me kisses. All of them smiled as me, as if we were sharing some sort of beautiful moment together. I smiled back, not really understanding why.

Then there were the men, and just like the women most of the men were free men wearing fashionable clothes, however there were some naked slave-boys as well. They smiled at me as well, but I thought their smiles were all creepy, especially as they were accompanied by large, swollen erect penises.

And; of course; most of the freemen and free women brought cameras and took photos of my helpless nudity.

Much later, Gretchen sauntered over to my helpless nude form, knelt down and playfully pinched one of my nipples. "Now, if I untie you," Gretchen asked, "do you promise to hug that slave-girl and thank her for servicing you?"

I felt embarrassed and distraught, but I understood what sort of misfortune lay in wait if I complained about the way I had been treated. Discarding all of my self-respect, I said, "Yes, Mistress. I promise to hug that slave-girl and thank her for licking my pussy and sucking on my nipples"

Gretchen called over a park employee to untie me and she pinched my other nipple, considerably harder than the pinched the first one. I flinched and whimpered in pain.

"Just remember, you promised," she said as she continued to abuse my nipple. I understood the message she was trying to convey. Either I followed her orders, or more pain to my sensitive nipples was certain to follow.

Gretchen kissed me before she stood up and the naked slave-girl was led over to me. She was about my height and weight and even had the same hair color as me. And of course her vulva was shaved just like mine. Slaves are never allowed to have pubic hair, it's against the law.

Heather was hesitant as she approached me; apparently I was supposed to make the first move.

"Um, thank you for using your lips and your tongue to bring me to orgasm over and over again," I said loud enough for dozens of people to hear. "Your mouth is very skilled."

Then Heather and I hugged, Heather pressed her naked body close to mine and I could feel a great deal of body heat as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her naked breasts into mine. She felt so hot she was feverish.

She kissed me softly on the lips and her lips felt good. I wrapped my arms around Heather's naked body and I felt that I should really hate this girl for her participation in the way I was publically humiliated, but somehow I just couldn't do it. Maybe it was because she and I looked so much alike, or maybe it was because she was a slave and had no real choice in the matter. She had to follow orders or be punished.

I held the naked girl close and kissed her on the shoulder and smelled her hair. Her skin felt soft and warm and she smelled nice. And when her bare thighs brushed up against mine I felt a familiar tingle in my sex. I was surprised that I could still get that sort of feeling in my loins so soon after two powerful orgasms, but Heather was a real treasure when it came to physical beauty. Later I'd ask Gretchen if I could return the favor and bring Heather to multiple orgasms while scores of people watched.

* * * * * * * * * *

When we returned to the Hotel Castello, I got a standing ovation. Approximately two seconds after my bare feet touched the tiles of the lobby floor, people started clapping, hotel guests, front desk staff, security guards, bellboys, everybody!

I was totally dumbfounded. I actually looked around the lobby to see if there was somebody else they could be applauding for, but Gretchen, Victoria and I were the only ones who had just entered the lobby. The applause seemed to be for us.

Finally a bellboy came up and apparently saw my look of confusion and explained. "We say you on channel thirteen," he said. "You and that other slave-girl at the punishment park; it was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Dozens of hotel guests and hotel employees came up to me and told me similar things. Apparently channel thirteen had been at the punishment park and broadcast a live feed of Heather licking my pussy and driving me to orgasm while I was tied down spread-eagle and helpless.

My face felt hot and my head felt as if it was being squeezed in a vice. It was bad enough for dozens of people in the punishment park to see me in that humiliating predicament, but it was far worse that all of these people in the hotel saw me as well. This hotel was basically my home until I returned to America! Everybody in my home had seen me at my most degraded!!

A woman in her late twenties came up to me and wrapped her arms around me, embracing me in an enthusiastic hug. "You were amazing," she gushed. "That was the most blatantly sexual thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"Thank you, Mistress," I said falteringly. I could just barely hear her. My heart was beating in my chest so hard I could hear the pounding in my ears. It was partially drowning out all the words people were saying.

Her clothes felt rough against the sensitive skin of my bare breasts and nipples, and as soon as she unhugged me, more people came up to me, apparently I had a lot of fans now.

A young guy (about my age) in a black tee-shirt and blue jeans walked up to me all smiles and enthusiasm threw his arms around me and kissed me. "You are my new favorite celebrity ever," he exclaimed. "Can I get your autograph?"

"Sorry," I said submissively, "but my hands are cuffed behind my back."

"Well, that's certainly a problem we can solve," Gretchen said. She took the tiny key and unlocked my wrists from the handcuffs. Once my hands were free, the boy handed me a pen and an 8x10 photo of me at the airport. In the photo I was surrounded by OSI bureaucrats and AAS agents. An OSI bureaucrat was holding a black, leather slave collar and I was standing there, naked and submissive, lifting my chin up so it would be easier for her to lock it on my throat.

I signed the photo and asked, "Where did you get this?"

The young man looked me up and down while he answered. He almost completely ignored my face, focusing mainly on my shaved pussy and aching-hard nipples. He was so hypnotized by the naughty bits on my naked body I was actually starting to wonder if he had ever seen a naked girl before.

"Oh, there's this guy named Graham Fullerton. He took lots of photos of you that day when you arrived at the airport. He's selling them for like sixty pounds each. I would've bought more, but with my job and my income I could really only afford to buy one."

"He does good work," Gretchen commented. "Is he a professional?"

"I dunno," the young male replied. "I guess so."

"This is professional quality Gretchen observed. "Maybe I should seek out Mr. Fullerton and buy some of these from him. You look absolutely gorgeous in these photos, Diane."

I groaned at this and met more members of my public. They hugged me and told me how absolutely beautiful I was and praised me for my bravery for going nude in public.

Eventually there were people that asked if they could have their photo taken with me and Gretchen was more than happy to oblige them. Gretchen would take their iPhones or digital cameras and allow them to pose with me while she took photo after photo of me with perfect strangers.

Most of the people who posed with me would put their arm around me, their hand on my hip or my shoulder, however some people couldn't resist letting their hand slip down and fondling my naked butt or giving one of my sore buttocks a squeeze.

Even Lexi showed up to pose for pictures with me. "You're just so adorable," Lexi said, "I can't let you go back to America without some photos to remember you by."

Lexi started off smiling with her arm around my waist as we both posed for the camera, however there were a few photos where she kissed me on the cheek, two photos where she kissed me on the lips and one where she was cupping my left breast. The one where she was cupping my breast in her hand was actually Gretchen's idea. Can you believe that? Most girlfriends would be jealous and possessive if somebody else felt up their girlfriend's breasts.

My breasts were still sore from being whipped the previous day, but slaves learn not to complain about such things. Slaves that complain get punished more than slaves who remain silent.

Eventually we made it back to my room, I was physically and emotionally exhausted and wanted nothing more than to rest, however I was once again thwarted.

"You have another photo shoot," Victoria informed me. "It's downstairs."

"Victoria, please! I'm exhausted," I tried to protest, but the woman from corporate America didn't understand anything that wasn't written in a corporate memo or quarterly balance sheet. Soon I was led downstairs and was met by a photography crew from Insider Magazine.

A tall, dark haired man in a black tee-shirt seemed to be in charge. He greeted Gretchen and Victoria and explained that he had heard about my showering in public every morning and it gave him an idea for a photo-shoot. He was really excited about it and seemed to think that his excitement should be infectious.

As the naked slave-girl I'd be the star of the photo-shoot, however there was female model there with a gorgeous body. She was a brunette with a track athlete's legs and high, firm ass. She had very small breasts; however your eyes were drawn to her amazing abs just above her pelvis.

Did I mention that she was almost naked? She wore only a tiny, black G-string and a black tee-shirt that had been strategically shredded to cover only her firm breasts and nothing else.

"Miss Schlank, we'll need you standing over here," and he indicated an area of the hotel health club where it appeared that the patrons usually showered, a concrete compartment with shower nozzles along one wall. The rest was bare except for taps and a coiled hose.

There was an obvious recent addition to the room that the photographer pointed out; it was a stainless-steel shackle. The shackle was attached to a chain and the chain was bolted to the concrete floor.

"Allison, if you could shackle her ankle," the photographer suggested. "I'll get some light readings and take a few preliminary photos."

The tall, athletic woman locked my ankle in metal bondage and I admired her firm ass as she bent down to secure me. After my ankle was shackled she seemed to take a few seconds to stare at my shaved pubic lips. Had she never seen a woman with a shaved pubis before, or was there a physical attraction?

I could feel her hot breath as she stared at my naked pussy, but the photographer interrupted her reverie, claiming that she and the entire crew needed to wrap up the photo-shoot quickly, something about a 4:00 deadline.

Sadly, once the photo-shoot began things got very bad for me. Allison picked up the hose and pointed it at my naked body. An icy jet of water struck my naked flesh and seemed to knock the breath out of me. It was so cold it stung like a hundred needles and I cried for Allison to stop. The photographer told Allison to keep on going, so the cold spray of water continued to abuse my naked body. I tried to evade the cold, cruel spray from the hose, but the stainless steel shackle around my ankle prevented me from doing very much. No matter how I bent and twisted, the hose followed me. At the photographer's urging, the jet narrowed and intensified seeking those areas of her being where it hurt most, my nipples, my pubic lips: my anus. My hands were unchained and I attempted to use them to protect the most delicate parts of my anatomy, but the arctic jet always seemed to be ahead of them. I huddled in the corner, but Gretchen, Victoria and the photographer all ordered me to turn around. I was a slave and I knew I couldn't disobey Gretchen. I turned my naked, vulnerable body towards Allison and her wicked hose, presenting my aching breasts and pubic lips as easy targets.